AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-07, 01:02   Link #121
Chingaruna517

Here is these characters
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Introduction:
  • Metis-One of two champion general of the Phyllis Kingdom who once beaten Hiroto's strategy
  • Raquel-One of Hiroto's allies during her feud against Phyllis Kingdom.
  • Felkina do Lalente-A countess from Hybride who is against Hiroto's talks about the alliance between Phyllis and Hybride . Rumors indicating that she is heavily involved in the upcoming Volume 13.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-07-21 at 00:12.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-07, 13:38   Link #122
yuiichi9

Are all the girls on the list on page 6 in the harem? What are hiroto's goals for example like unifying the world etc? Does he want to return to his old world?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 00:46   Link #123
Chingaruna517

That's the good question. Well. all we know for now is that Mimia, Valkyrie, Sorceire and Excelis are these few who are close with Hiroto. As for the rest, well this is what I want to say,
  1. In Gezerkia's case, the reason why she is an ally to Hiroto is because he has quell her Vampire Rebel Army twice
  2. Both Metis and Raquel are each other's throat because of the downfall of the once flourish Northern Phyllis Kingdom, which according to the LN sources, is already in ruins courtesy to its southern counterpart's rule. In fact, because of the event of Vol.7-Vol.8, Hiroto has became a mediator for the two Phyllis Kingdoms, yes two, willing to compromise with each other. Do I also they have significant role since Vol.11 and Vol.12? Especially Raquel who confronts even the princess of Hybride Kingdom for supporting Anti Hiroto faction?
  3. I'm not sure what and how Felkina's role with Hiroto because she rarely stick around with Hiroto and others. Why? Because she is a noblewomen and she didn't have all day hanging out with Hiroto and other. Volume 10 possibly her only appearance for now. And if the rumor is true, then Volume 13 might be her reapperance as a damsel of distress...
  4. As for Nestoria, for now she is seen loyal to the Magia Kingdom despite the second king is a warmonger. And she only visits Hiroto as a messenger on her kingdom's behalf because of Hiroto's role in placing peace back to the state where the Phyllis Kingdom governs.

Also, keep in mind that both Hiroto and Soichiro themselves are unable to return to their world as they had to spend 5 years to live in this strange world.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-05-09 at 06:57.
Old 2018-05-10, 01:12   Link #124
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
@dragon213 Well, to give you an idea

Spoiler for Women in Hiroto's Life and Relationship:

@yuiichi9
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Here goes
Spoiler for Volume 13 First Illustrations:
Are valkyrie's feelings for him equal to mimia's or weaker? Just wondering how the feelings of the two main girls for him are since you said valkyrie has sort of crush on him
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 13:51   Link #125
Chingaruna517

^As the matter of fact, if the journey from Vol.1-Vol.13 speaks any volume Valkyrie's feeling for Hiroto is pretty much as similar despite her Tsundere personality. Heck, she even contributing Hiroto's rise as an important figure in this unknown world especially quelling the rebellious Vampire Army from Volume 5-Volume 6. Volume 13 simply having the vampire tribe to be involved which means this also involving Valkyrie too.

One you should be concerning however are Sorceire and Excelis who, throughout the entire series, are flirting/seducing Hiroto every time he is successful in everything you do. OK, seduction is a strong word here so I'd say they will hold their feelings for him. Still, they do accompany him in during his duties as a mini missions, especially Vol.10, Vol.11 and Vol.12.

Gezerkia's case is rather complicated because she was once as Hiroto's first opponent since his rise as a State Sheriff in the state, before her eventually defeat and even made a deal with Hiroto not to attack the villagers, then comes Vol.8, she re-revolt (not sure what motivates her to do such thing) after Hiroto suffered his first lost though, under several strategy, he manage to quell her re-revolt again after Hiroto's comeback that defeat Phyllis Kingdom. Volume 13 may continuing her role as Hiroto's ally during the Magia Kingdom's invasion, considering her appearance and such...

Speaking of Phyllis Kingdom, we have Hiroto's recent relationship with Metis and Raquel. Both are champions of the two Phyllis Kingdom, with Raquel as the former noble of the already defunct Northern kingdom while Metis is one of her kingdom's best general, and both of them dislike each other because of the tension the the two kingdoms. The only reason why they reluctantly make peace with each other because of Hiroto, who made his grand accomplishment by being a mediator between the two kingdoms right below Hybride. Heck, Vol.11-Vol.12 have shown their recent activities especially involving the mummies abuse on Hybride's neighbor kingdom, especially Raquel who is defending Hiroto's innocence by arguing with Hybride Princess in the same volume!

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-05-13 at 00:41.
Old 2018-05-13, 20:17   Link #126
yuiichi9

Does metis and raquel have feeling for hiroto?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-14, 01:00   Link #127
Chingaruna517

Well, about that...

Spoiler for Metis and Raquel's relationships with Hiroto.:

In any case, since both Metis and Raquel are Hiroto's ally outside Hybride, their role should be observed either way for further development.

Edit: More illustrations updates
https://imgur.com/a/6K8BXyF

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-05-21 at 16:43. Reason: Adding illustrations galleries.
Old 2018-05-25, 10:44   Link #128
Chingaruna517

Had to do a double post here because, whilst the 13th Volume of the LN is finally released while showing Hiroto's feud with the Magia Kingdom, the manga chapter's raw is out as we speak. In case nobody willing the pay a freakin' attention it, Chapter 23-24 (yes, these manga are still ongoing), Chapter 23-24 is basically taking place at the LN's Volume 3 where, spoiler alert, Tarlon vows to humiliate Hiroto for the previous Fake Mummy Incident of Volume 2. I know this is going to be off topic but at least its better than nothing (I will reviewing Chapter 23 shortly after this) . Here goes,

Spoiler for Manga Chapter 24 Spoiler:

Also, the manga chapter's cover

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-05-30 at 08:25.
Old 2018-10-18, 10:25   Link #129
Chingaruna517

Had to do a triple post of this one. Man this is the first to do such a thing, hopefully I don't get banned because of this. Anyway, here is the picture for the upcoming 14th volume.

Images

Moving on, here is the story regarding this volume's story,

Spoiler for Volume 14 Japanese and English (personaly translated):

In other words....
Spoiler for Analysis of Volume 14:
Old 2018-10-18, 12:08   Link #130
zezegui222
A simple man

Is this Urseus a character of the latter volumes? I always get confused when reading a character's name in this series. Probably because I only read the manga and there's a lot of characters besides it. Well... the years of wait between each chapter can be the reason too.

I think this novel is interesting, but it's strange why people don't pay attention to it.
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 20:24   Link #131
Chingaruna517

It's a darn shame too because since the Ecchiness of the series is ridiculously juicy, and the protagonist is not a stupid idiot, nobody willing to pay attention to it. Like I said from the past posts from some blog, translations for this series are extremely scarce: English version stopped midway (or rather quarter of it for reasons unknown) in just the first arc, let alone a Saga, and the Chinese counterpart stopped only the first arc of the Phyllis Saga because reasons....I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself here, so I'll stop this at once .

Where was I? Oh yeah, about Urseus. Yes, he will be the recurring character in the latter volume due to his antagonistic rivalry with Hiroto and Hybride since Volume 13. And this is only the beginning of the Third Saga-The Four Kingdoms Saga. Let's do it from the recap of the 13th Volume shall we?

Spoiler for Previously on Volume 13:

Now,
Spoiler for Possible Enemies in Volume 14:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-10-19 at 10:08.
Old 2018-10-31, 10:13   Link #132
sparhawk1610
Asura

https://imgur.com/a/cfL0rrB vol 14 illus
Old 2018-11-04, 01:56   Link #133
Chingaruna517

Many thanks for the illustrations full set, man! Anyway, this will be covering some certain spoilers in regards of this story itself via some illustrations and some mini spoilers that I've read few days ago (read, Minor).

Spoiler for Some spoilers based on illustrations:

P.S. to sparhawk1610: You still owe me a PM message about the request I made...
Old 2018-11-14, 18:12   Link #134
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Man, it would help if it at least the series' wiki site was more active.
Old 2018-11-15, 14:34   Link #135
Chingaruna517

^Well, it will be a lot helpful if somebody, just anybody willing to proviide at least some information about this underrated diamond. Didn't I already posted so many times about how scarce the translations are? No thanks to lazy people, that is! Am I the only one find it truly good and appreciates this story as amazing without ever being cringed by the fanservice? Apparently, people are focuses on Bust sizes of a Cookie Tray more than melons these days.*sigh*

Joke aside, here is some small glimpse of review about this volume as well as the next volume in the future (dunno when but based on the review, the hint might be there.)
Spoiler for Small Glimpse of Vol.14's "summary" and possible teaser for Vol.15:
Old 2018-11-16, 13:01   Link #136
LeftSeven
2D artist

^

good luck, informant.
Old 2019-01-01, 01:29   Link #137
Chingaruna517

OK fellas, listen up. I think I've just received a book and I think I can make some summaries about the entire book about Disgurd Arc. Although, I can't guarantee that I read them all since I just got the book not too long ago, and I need some time for me to actually read the whole just to understand the actual story, so you might see some blanks in this spoilers below. So, without further ado, here we go

Spoiler for Volume 14 partial summary:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2019-01-02 at 06:55.
Old 2019-04-19, 13:00   Link #138
Chingaruna517

OK folks, it's me again. Had to do a double post again because rhe new one is here. Anyway, here is the picture for the upcoming 15th volume.

Images

Moving on, here is the story regarding this volume's story,

Spoiler for Volume 15 Japanese and English (Self-Translate):

Basically....
Spoiler for Analysis of Volume 15:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2019-04-20 at 00:17.
Old 2019-04-20, 10:46   Link #139
Lex79

Thanks for the summaries...I know this series from the manga version and I'd love to be able to read the novels...it's sad that there isn't so much interest in it.
Old 2019-04-21, 00:50   Link #140
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
Thanks for the summaries...I know this series from the manga version and I'd love to be able to read the novels...it's sad that there isn't so much interest in it.
You need some patience and some understanding to really comprehend the story's main attraction, friend. After all, this is about Hiroto's negotiating skills against several opponents and eventually forcing them to eat the humble pie (yes, really. Hiroto's negotiating skills is his strength, so expect him to talk a lot when reading the pages..).

Anyway, here is something we all need to know in the latest book.

Spoiler for Volume 15 Major Point:

Also, more preview illustrations

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2019-05-03 at 06:56.

Tags
ecchi, harem, monster girls