AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-16, 12:59   Link #121
Chichiryuushintei

If you don't consider that as badass, I have no idea what you consider to be badass. ._.
Old 2016-02-16, 13:07   Link #122
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Basically I just want to think Rizevim is badass. He annoyed me too much.
Old 2016-02-16, 13:16   Link #123
Hakai

Rizevim was the best antagonist in Dxd IMO

Even consider how he went down. Ishi has no respect for his villains ._.

His reaction to Michael's all-out assault was one of the most badass moments in this series for me
Old 2016-02-16, 14:06   Link #124
Chichiryuushintei

I don't really mind how he went down because he still fucked everyone in the ass with a pineapple just by dying. Besides, being afraid of death is one of the things I just can't blame any character for, no matter who. Dying is kind of a big deal.
Old 2016-02-17, 09:28   Link #125
WILD_LION

DxD 21 kadokawa SUMMARY HAS UPDATED

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/lnovel/bk_...d=321505000007

ハイスクールD×D 21
自由登校のルシファー

龍神化の副作用発動。イッセー戦闘不能!!? ついにヴァーリ覚醒かっ!

[ 著者 ]
石踏一榮

イラスト:みやま零

[ 内容 ]
天界・冥界・現世界にトライヘキサの侵攻が始まった。しかし龍神化の副作用で頼みの一誠は、戦える状態では ない。そしてもう一人の天龍・ヴァーリも試練の時が。絶体絶命、世界の存亡をかけた大決戦が幕 を開ける!

High School D × D 21
Free school of Lucifer

Side effects imposition of Dragon of. Issey battle impossible !!? Cut finally Valle awakening!

[Author]
Ichiei ishibumi

Illustration: Miyama-Zero

[Contents]
Invasion of the tri-hexa began in heaven, the underworld, the current world. But Issei recourse in the side effects of the Dragon of, not a fight state. And even the time of the trial the other one of the Tenryu Valle. Desperate situation, a large battle that multiplied by the fate of the world kick off!
Old 2016-02-17, 09:54   Link #126
B214

This is not a translation just stating what is written.

Quote:
The side effect of the Dragon Deification (DxD mode) takes its toll. Issei out of action!!? Finally Vali awakens!

Contents:
666 begins its invasion on Heaven, Underworld and the Current world. But Issei who underwent Dragon Deification is currently immobilized due to the side effects. And now it's time for the other Heavenly Dragon Vali to undergo trial. A desperate situation, the decisive battle with the fate of the world at stake begins.
The way how this thing is mentioned makes it seem like Vali's power-up may not be as simple as we think, it might actually transcend the Heavenly Dragon and Lucifer.

Last edited by B214; 2016-02-17 at 10:41.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 10:06   Link #127
Hakai

Oh yeah, the white one is not going to fall behind
Old 2016-02-17, 10:42   Link #128
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Which is good. The Two Heavenly Dragons need to remain equal in power, after all. I do wonder what power-up he'll be getting, though.

If Vali could also get power equal to or at least nearly equal to that of DxD mode, it'd be even better. They're supposed to be rivals, after all. Ise will just be a bit stronger, like with Goku and Vegeta in DBZ and the two latest movies as continuation (Battle of the Gods and Revival of F).
Old 2016-02-17, 10:56   Link #129
Hakai

Eh, he may catch up for now to DxD Ise but Ise would still be ahead in potential IMO
His constitute is just too insane and I doubt Vali would go through a modification that good

But I'm still not entirely counting that out until we get to see the nature of his power up

Last edited by Hakai; 2016-02-17 at 11:06.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 11:06   Link #130
Chris38

Still it's something that needs to have quite a lot of development ... since if Vali is supposed to keep being Ise's 'equal in power' he would need to have a source of such power within himself that would be ... more or less equal to the mixed power of Great Red and Ophis that Ise has got along with his current body.

Which most ikely means that - Vali either already has a dormant part of Trihexa's power within his body / Sacred Gear or is going to absorb a part of Trihexa's power during the events of volume 21.

After all, I can't think of anything else that could make Vali an equal to Ise's 'origin' of being the 'son' of Great Red and Ophis...

I'm also wondering if Ise is going to get into any action near the end of this volume, since the short summary seems to imply that he is going to spend most of the volume on dealing with the side effects of using the Diabolus Dragon mode.

Last edited by Chris38; 2016-02-17 at 11:22.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 11:14   Link #131
Hakai

Quote:
I'm also wondering if Ise is going to get into any action near the end of this volume, since the short summary seems to imply that he is going to spend most of the volume on dealing with the side effects of using the Diabolus Dragon mode.
IIRC somewhere it was posted that Ise too would have focus on this Volume along with Vali
So if that is true I'm expecting him to be back in action by the last parts of the Volume
Old 2016-02-17, 11:16   Link #132
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Ah, I knew it would update eventually. Vali's power-up sounds exciting. I don't think it will have anything to do with 666 or hitting Diabolos Dragon level, but be near it.

Also, here's hoping Ise gets something good happen to him at the end of the vol. I miss my harem development.
Quotes any day now, since it's out on the 19th (of March).
Old 2016-02-17, 11:17   Link #133
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Still it's something that needs to have quite a lot of development ... since if Vali is supposed to keep being Ise's 'equal in power' he would need to have a source of such power within himself that would be ... more or less equal to the mixed power of Great Red and Ophis that Ise has got along with his current body.

Which most ikely means that - Vali either already has a dormant part of Trihexa's power within his body / Sacred Gear or is going to absorb a part of Trihexa's power during the events of volume 21.

After all, I can't think of anything else that could make Vali and eual to Ise's 'origin' of being the 'son' of Great Red and Ophis...

I am agree with everything you pointed out Chris, The only idea i get about the new Vali Power-up mentioned for Volume 21, is that maybe this power-up will be related to the "Special Evil Pieces" that increase incredibly the power of a Devil but with a very high risk that the body of the Devil will not endure the Power.... That is the only idea i got, because Albion has only the Power of ONE Heavently Dragon without the Infinite and the Dream..... Vali Power Up is so much difficult to speculate... and issei will be out of combat during almost all the Battle.....The Rumors mentioned that issei will wake up with the power of the Oppais in the last moment(As VOL12, after Kiba shows his power Up issei appear in the last moment with an even more amazing power to fight in the final battle), but i do not know if that Rumor is true or Not, and the author mentioned something about team battle of the Two Heavently Dragons.
Old 2016-02-17, 12:18   Link #134
Chichiryuushintei

.. I'm going to wait for more (the actual quotes should be out until next week IIRC), maybe my english is rusty, but that gave me the impression that Vali may fight Trihexa. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 2016-02-17, 15:04   Link #135
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Vali doesn't have Evil Pieces, so I'm not sure how he'll gain power from them. I'm not sure what you mean on that.

And yeah, as you said, the spoiler about Ise regaining consciousness and rejoining the battle due to oppai may or may not actually be true. We'll have to wait and see.

Edit: One post late.
@Chichi: He could still at least join in the battle, no? To help out.
Old 2016-02-17, 15:24   Link #136
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Vali doesn't have Evil Pieces, so I'm not sure how he'll gain power from them. I'm not sure what you mean on that.

And yeah, as you said, the spoiler about Ise regaining consciousness and rejoining the battle due to oppai may or may not actually be true. We'll have to wait and see.

Edit: One post late.
@Chichi: He could still at least join in the battle, no? To help out.
I only mentioned the Possibility of Vali to obtain "Special Evil Pieces" and put his life on risk using them, as Diehauser Belial mentioned that there are Devils using these "Special Evil Pieces" that make the Devils abnormally powerful.... it is just an Idea to speculate the sudden Power-Up of Vali
Old 2016-02-17, 15:55   Link #137
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ah, so you mean the King Pieces? They've already been discontinued, and the only ones that exist in the world are either in the hands of other high-ranking players in the Rating Game or were already confiscated by Ajuka. Deihauser also gave his to Ajuka already. Vali getting any of them is impossible. Forget about it.
Old 2016-02-17, 15:57   Link #138
Hakai

I'm going say the most obvious and likely source of his power up
Spoiler for Power up speculation:
Old 2016-02-17, 16:08   Link #139
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Now isn't that true. But Vali doesn't seem to realize it yet.
Old 2016-02-17, 16:47   Link #140
WILD_LION

Then the power ups of Vali will be based on:
1) Xenovia Butts
2) Asia Panties

Its difficult to imagine with his personality, although he has been searching the power observing Issei.......

I Remember that in the Beginning Vali Mentionen that his objetive is to Defeat Great Red and and his Dream is "To Become Great White", He mentioned that he desire to know Why Exist a Great Red but not exist a Great White?... maybe his power up is related with that words