Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Spoiler for 2nd hero:
Spoiler:
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 09:39   Link #122
NWJY
Newbei Enter

why do the heroes need to believe the BUG.??
Mc is the true hero as he does not discriminate other race..

LOl the female hero just do something if u want to improve demihuman life and dont ever think Mc and demons are evil
i must say what a twisted thing the BUG has done
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 09:47   Link #123
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
why do the heroes need to believe the BUG.??
simple...
1. male hero(lol), because of his trauma mentioned in the spoiler, he gets to live out the kind of life he desire...
2. female hero(lol), tickled her sense of justice perhaps?... humans being threaten by the demons...
Old 2015-09-21, 10:25   Link #124
Kutra

At least, she tried to talk with MC?
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 10:40   Link #125
Corvo269

Quote:
At least, she tried to talk with MC?
Spoiler:
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 10:49   Link #126
Kutra

In other words, since the MC is too OP, she thinks he's dangerous...
Old 2015-09-21, 11:16   Link #127
Breimn

Quote:
Spoiler for 2nd hero:
He admits on
Spoiler for raw:
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 11:33   Link #128
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
He admits on
Spoiler for raw:
wow . . . . . . . she's a complete idiot/dumbass . . . .
Old 2015-09-21, 11:42   Link #129
darkofficer
just a devil

Did we found the female kouki

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 12:28   Link #130
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
He admits on
Spoiler for raw:
I wish the MC called her out on her extremely stupid remarks. I just hope the MC isn't hurt by her remarks, since she he got no reason to by her; even if she's (unless I'm wrong) an acquaintance of his. Can't wait to see her reaction of what the demi-human's condition with Makoto is once she finds out (sadly, I feel that she'll do something stupid when she does...)
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 13:24   Link #131
Hokoga

Quote:
He admits on
Spoiler for raw:
I like how you used uppercase for the 'BY KILLING THE AJIN' part (she is such a contradicting dumbass)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
wow . . . . . . . she's a complete idiot/dumbass . . . .
My thoughts exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Did we found the female kouki
Yes I believe we may have.

Last edited by Hokoga; 2015-09-25 at 19:05.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 14:08   Link #132
Kutra

She talks of killing 1000 sacrifices, she talks about genocide, and HE is the racist?! the merchant of death?

SHE HIT HER HEAD WHEN SHE WAS SMALL?!
Old 2015-09-21, 14:09   Link #133
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

... Are the ''Dumb Heroe(s)'' type characters the trend now? Recently, I have seen too many, for example: Kouki, the 4 heroes of Konjiki, the hero of Souen no Historia, ...
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 14:13   Link #134
Breimn

Ifvyou want to read the whole recruitmen bullshit it is ch 194. Ch 195 is a monologue of her figuring out she wants tocontinue war because of her hate and for revenge. Plus Mio who was stalking them who comments in her head that she did not understand MC at all and that shecwants him gone cause she does not want to feel like an underdog By the way the Goddess blessing doubles your own strenght and halves the enemy s and the wholevhuman race has it. So you know what happens if the bullies were to lose their weapon , just like when the goddess went to sleep.
Old 2015-09-21, 19:43   Link #135
obnuchious

so as long as the BUG is awake the blessing works but if she were to sleep/turn unconscious the blessing goes off? if that's so... that's a stupid blessing....

also, since the BUG likes good looking people, does it also mean all of the evil humans also good looking???
Old 2015-09-21, 20:34   Link #136
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
so as long as the BUG is awake the blessing works but if she were to sleep/turn unconscious the blessing goes off? if that's so... that's a stupid blessing....

also, since the BUG likes good looking people, does it also mean all of the evil humans also good looking???
Everything on that planet is good-looking EVERYTHING
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 22:54   Link #137
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Since when the Mc is racist??????............he help any1 that in trouble even he dont want to help and live in simple life.
But the world that the Bug create the hyuman discriminate him and some of them dont want his help..............The female hero need to understand from Mc point of view and open herself to see the truth of the world.
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:08   Link #138
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Everything on that planet is good-looking EVERYTHING
Except the MC. He is merely average for Earth. Probably he is someone who would clean up well though, he just seems like someone who made no interest in looking good. Of coarse, his followers who only respect power, find him very attractive. Everyone else around him might as well be trash.

What is up with his club senpai? Did she have some sort of reason to hate or dislike him? Seems like some sort of High School stupid drama shit.

Wonder if the other girl shows up eventually too. It seems to be the type of thing where they succeed in casting the spell to cast him out of the world, except it fails and pulls someone else there.

Well there are also 7 published novels, I wonder how much changed compared to the WN version.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:23   Link #139
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Except the MC. He is merely average for Earth. Probably he is someone who would clean up well though, he just seems like someone who made no interest in looking good. Of coarse, his followers who only respect power, find him very attractive. Everyone else around him might as well be trash.

What is up with his club senpai? Did she have some sort of reason to hate or dislike him? Seems like some sort of High School stupid drama shit.

Wonder if the other girl shows up eventually too. It seems to be the type of thing where they succeed in casting the spell to cast him out of the world, except it fails and pulls someone else there.

Well there are also 7 published novels, I wonder how much changed compared to the WN version.
She doesn't hate him but she thinks he's dangerous with that much power and might be a danger to the world. But she doesn't say this and keeps this to herself
Incidentally she also has her own insecurities of being weaker than someone she felt like she had really became a hero in this new world, she felt like a demigod in a way.......then the real demigod showed up and showed her the meaning of overwhelming difference.

She's not a bad girl she just has power insecurities and tends to make miss assumptions of people.

That also coupled with the fact that she thinks he's a mass murderer because demi-humans are going missing wherever he goes
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 00:29   Link #140
Breimn

According to Mio/spider senpai does not want to be the underdog since she hal always been the special snowflake .Be it in japan or here. Furthermore she feels grateful towards the goddes and tries to not have the MC kill her cause the humans without the blessing would get bullied by the other races or telling him that killing the goddess might have negative effects on the world .

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel