Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-06-01, 00:02   Link #121
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
Any spoilers from v5?

I just read the synopsis of the volume from solitarytranslation and got me curious. Will Hermes consider him a threat if Bell beats the floor boss, does he be OP and beat it on his own, or just try to outlast it till support arrives~
Hermes doesn't seem to be evil from the spoilers on 2ch. You can read the prologue and first chapter from the homepage, which is the exact same place where they left off for the Web version (epic bait for Web readers). I felt Hermes has a slight antagonistic feel in the web, but here he's just *really interested* in Bell.

Spoiler for Color Illustration = NSFW:

Spoiler for New characters | Plot outline | Misc stuff:

Without reading the book I can't tell you much more than this. Anyway, Book 2 of the Side Story's also coming out, very nice cover I might add. Ais' manga is also be out on Gangan Joker's June Volume. Sample pictures here and here (thanks to AkibaBlog, SUPER NSFW); art's super cute, a bit too cute.

One thing's for sure though, Book 5 is even better than Book 3 base on reviews. Here's the sales figure from the last few volumes. While I'm happy that Danmachi's doing great (as well as Knight's and Magic actually), but seems like non-Narou-kei NEW writers are doing horrible, which sucks a lot. Can't say I'm a big fan of Narou stuff in general (reason summed up in one picture), even though it has some nice titles like Log Horizon (which was mentioned along with DanMachi in Eromanga Sensei!).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-01, 14:34   Link #122
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Hermes doesn't seem to be evil from the spoilers on 2ch. You can read the prologue and first chapter from the homepage, which is the exact same place where they left off for the Web version (epic bait for Web readers). I felt Hermes has a slight antagonistic feel in the web, but here he's just *really interested* in Bell.

Spoiler for Color Illustration = NSFW:

Spoiler for New characters | Plot outline | Misc stuff:

Without reading the book I can't tell you much more than this. Anyway, Book 2 of the Side Story's also coming out, very nice cover I might add. Ais' manga is also be out on Gangan Joker's June Volume. Sample pictures here and here (thanks to AkibaBlog, SUPER NSFW); art's super cute, a bit too cute.

One thing's for sure though, Book 5 is even better than Book 3 base on reviews. Here's the sales figure from the last few volumes. While I'm happy that Danmachi's doing great (as well as Knight's and Magic actually), but seems like non-Narou-kei NEW writers are doing horrible, which sucks a lot. Can't say I'm a big fan of Narou stuff in general (reason summed up in one picture), even though it has some nice titles like Log Horizon (which was mentioned along with DanMachi in Eromanga Sensei!).
Wow. Well, that explains his Firebolt. Wait. So the asshole familia who left Bell and co. for dead were GIRLS? Me smell haremettes.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 18:56   Link #123
noobarta

New pics for volume 5~!!

Alooooota bath scenes ^_^

noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 10:21   Link #124
hbismis

Is there anyone post me web novel link
hbismis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 10:30   Link #125
bakato

Spoiler for RR:

Riches to rags, much?
Old 2014-06-13, 11:25   Link #126
bladestorm91

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Spoiler for RR:

Riches to rags, much?
Wow, where did Lili go?
bladestorm91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 11:26   Link #127
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
Wow, where did Lili go?
What do you mean? That's her on the right.
Old 2014-06-13, 11:27   Link #128
bladestorm91

Quote:
What do you mean? That's her on the right.
I thought that was Bell. Is one of them carrying the other or is someone missing?
Old 2014-06-13, 11:36   Link #129
R.LocK
My turn

Oh hey, my Kiyotaka sense worked
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-13, 11:41   Link #130
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladestorm91 View Post
I thought that was Bell. Is one of them carrying the other or is someone missing?
In the second pic, that's Lili all the way on the right. You can tell by the worse-for-wear pack she's carrying and the hood. I think that's Welf carrying Bell on the left, but it could be the other way around.
Old 2014-06-13, 14:46   Link #131
zerodragon

Quote:
Spoiler for RR:

Riches to rags, much?
ok that bell but who is the rest of this people? what happen?
also what elf did bell have a date with?
Old 2014-06-13, 17:10   Link #132
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
ok that bell but who is the rest of this people? what happen?
also what elf did bell have a date with?
the one from the guild
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 03:27   Link #133
hbismis

Someone pls web versiyon link
Old 2014-06-14, 04:38   Link #134
travelingbum

unless I'm looking at the wrong thing... it was taken down like a 1/3 (there be like 3 chs and a 2nd part to 2 of em) in vol 2.

so it doesn't seem like there's any need to look at the web.

unless the author had went to some other site to continue a web version as well but unlikely
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 04:43   Link #135
hbismis

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
unless I'm looking at the wrong thing... it was taken down like a 1/3 (there be like 3 chs and a 2nd part to 2 of em) in vol 2.

unless the author had went to some other site to continue a web version as well but unlikely
Tnx u for answering
Old 2014-06-14, 09:43   Link #136
bladestorm91

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post

Shouldn't it be saved on the internet archive?
Old 2014-06-14, 17:04   Link #137
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbismis View Post
Someone pls web versiyon link
Google (一般小説) [大森藤ノ] ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか web版.zip. Just FYI though, bunko version already passed the web.

Quote:
In the second pic, that's Lili all the way on the right. You can tell by the worse-for-wear pack she's carrying and the hood. I think that's Welf carrying Bell on the left, but it could be the other way around.
This is correct.

Spent like 4 hours burning through 200 pages today and finished the volume. Completely blew volume 3 away (and volume 3 was excellent). The whole Goliath fight kept my blood running and lasted the entire last chapter (60+ pages) without losing pace. Asfi and Ryuu are too awesome, even Ouka (leader of Takemikazuchi Familia) and Mikoto had their little bit in the spotlight too.

Spoiler for Plot:

If I have to rank the volumes 5 >>>>>>>> 3 >>>> side >> 4 >> 1 >>>>>>>> 2.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 17:13   Link #138
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Google (一般小説) [大森藤ノ] ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか web版.zip. Just FYI though, bunko version already passed the web.

This is correct.

Spent like 4 hours burning through 200 pages today and finished the volume. Completely blew volume 3 away (and volume 3 was excellent). The whole Goliath fight kept my blood running and lasted the entire last chapter (60+ pages) without losing pace. Asfi and Ryuu are too awesome, even Ouka (leader of Takemikazuchi Familia) and Mikoto had their little bit in the spotlight too.

Spoiler for Plot:

If I have to rank the volumes 5 >>>>>>>> 3 >>>> side >> 4 >> 1 >>>>>>>> 2.

Nice. Can't wait to see where the author takes this. This dungeon sounds like something cooked up by enemies of the gods. Maybe we'll see some antagonists that spawned in its deepest bowels.
Old 2014-06-14, 20:17   Link #139
Kyosuke_Nanbu

It is speculated by lower world people that the lowest floor of the Dungeon connect to Underworld and the Gods know what is in the lowest floor so it is quite possible
Kyosuke_Nanbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-14, 20:19   Link #140
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosuke_Nanbu View Post
It is speculated by lower world people that the lowest floor of the Dungeon connect to Underworld and the Gods know what is in the lowest floor so it is quite possible
Really? Was this part translated?

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance