Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Mahouka

Notices

Old 2014-09-13, 05:51   Link #121
ShadowGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by saegusa View Post
Hey there!
I'm pretty sure Honoka casts a defense barrier for each party member.
ohh ahaha i've never use her special move at all ahahah. it was always miyuki, mayuri and leon. :/ should i substitute any of them for a better card? a better damager. if so, who to sub?
ShadowGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 05:56   Link #122
saegusa

your team is fine by itself. The only thing i would recommend is to use any character as a friend who can heal all allies with her special. Luckily I have a 6star maid Mizuki in my team with that ability.

And for the strategy during missions:
Start with a chain to fill up 2 bars so that you can use your healer immediately after.
Once you healed you want to cast your defense spell as fast as possible. Rinse and repeat and you should clear the mission with ease. Your characters are also decently leveled
saegusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 10:04   Link #123
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
Nah it's just a description, don't be so sensitive on the nationality calling

I just lost 560 friend points for using an assist and have no idea why. It happened twice before but only 160 and 130 so i let it slide. But 560 friend points? I means what kind of crime which i did to deduct that much points from me? Like did i sleep with their waifu or something.

It's less painful, assuming that it's just another 1 or 2*. But still...

Edit: now i think about it, do you think the system was just bugged? As i do remember getting lots of friend points from home page before out of nowhere. Then they minus pretty much the same amount from me? So maybe it was just a case of numbering messing up and i never got them in the first place?
May I know how you know you've lost points? Which page are you viewing? I have never heard of this happening before to anyone, and I never had that even when I was running the program with the BP bug. No action in the game will lead to you losing support points.

Quote:
Hey there!
I'm pretty sure Honoka casts a defense barrier for each party member.
Honoka also has heals and group heals. Only Midzuki and Honoka have heals in their Specials. Skill-wise, many other characters have them in one form or another.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-13, 22:06   Link #124
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

; W ;

So I saved all my free stones for the 10 gacha roll

And I only got Mari's swimsuit SR.

The rest were all 3 stars.

(I feel I have a higher chance of getting better cards if I roll individually but I can't pass up on a lowered down cost of a 10 for the amount of 5 gacha rolls ;; )

Oh well. At least I'll get another one at the end of the event I can feed to her and get another 10 levels out of it.

Edit: Oh and can anyone tell me what Swimsuit Mari's skill is? Not her special but her skill.

RE:EDIT HOW ARE YOU SQUISHIER THAT MIZUKI??? *Incessant Sobbing*

Last edited by WorldTerror; 2014-09-13 at 22:19.
WorldTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 01:39   Link #125
ShadowGG

so the previous event, where you have to get 5k ranking and above, have you guys gotten the prizes yet? i was ranked 4500 but i didnt get the swimsuit honoka and mari the 4 and 5 star swimsuit cards
what bout you guys?
Old 2014-09-14, 01:43   Link #126
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowGG View Post
so the previous event, where you have to get 5k ranking and above, have you guys gotten the prizes yet? i was ranked 4500 but i didnt get the swimsuit honoka and mari the 4 and 5 star swimsuit cards
what bout you guys?
I haven't received anything yet either.

Also

If only for a moment I'm one of the 24th ranked in the world lol (Wake)

Though if I really wanted to right now‚ I could actually beat out 3rd place.

Going to go check out the event area they just put up instead.
Old 2014-09-14, 01:50   Link #127
ShadowGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTerror View Post
I haven't received anything yet either.

Also

If only for a moment I'm one of the 24th ranked in the world lol (Wake)

Though if I really wanted to right now‚ I could actually beat out 3rd place.

Going to go check out the event area they just put up instead.
the new event is awesome ahahah. maybe because i just liked saegusa ahahahah. needa complete the whole bikini collection ahahahha
Old 2014-09-14, 02:16   Link #128
SSVanDine

Quote:
what bout you guys?
Usually these types of events take a couple hours to check rankings and distribute prizes. I should have tried a little bit harder to get into top 1000 :C
SSVanDine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 02:34   Link #129
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSVanDine View Post
Usually these types of events take a couple hours to check rankings and distribute prizes. I should have tried a little bit harder to get into top 1000 :C
Your not missing anything too terribly exciting if you didn't make 1000 are you?
Even 1000-2000-3000 all you really lose out on are one copy(copies) of a rare card.

Though did anyone mention in concrete that you can increase the level cap of a card if you even have a lower rank version of that form to fuse(feed) it with?

Also I don't really understand the current pillars break event.

How do you maximize your points and is there an end to the stage? I got the most amount of points the first time I went through but I don't know why. I tried breaking as many as I can but that didn't net me more‚ neither did overkilling. Though that did net me more CP.
Old 2014-09-14, 02:41   Link #130
hyl
reading #hikaributts

The current event looks really easy if you have a strong normal AoE attacker like Shizuku and the rest of the team filled with characters with AoE special attacks. Even easier if you find another Shizuku as your support character
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 03:05   Link #131
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
The current event looks really easy if you have a strong normal AoE attacker like Shizuku and the rest of the team filled with characters with AoE special attacks. Even easier if you find another Shizuku as your support character
Mmm I found that out myself just now after grabbing someone's Shizuku maid for support.

Still can't get higher than 400 points per run since I only have one AoE >_<
Old 2014-09-14, 04:16   Link #132
saegusa

Can anyone translate this for me please?

Old 2014-09-14, 05:28   Link #133
larethian

For previous event, you'll be getting your prize tomorrow: https://twitter.com/mahoukaLZ_PR/sta...43553401659392
Old 2014-09-14, 05:59   Link #134
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
For previous event, you'll be getting your prize tomorrow: https://twitter.com/mahoukaLZ_PR/sta...43553401659392
Thank god!
I spent the last three days getting myself into the 4000s just to get that Honoka Gold card.

I was wondering if they messed something up there.

Question for the current event. Is there any way of telling our ranks for this event? I'm guessing the ranking page was only for CP counting?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 06:01   Link #135
ShadowGG

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldTerror View Post
Your not missing anything too terribly exciting if you didn't make 1000 are you?
Even 1000-2000-3000 all you really lose out on are one copy(copies) of a rare card.

Though did anyone mention in concrete that you can increase the level cap of a card if you even have a lower rank version of that form to fuse(feed) it with?

Also I don't really understand the current pillars break event.

How do you maximize your points and is there an end to the stage? I got the most amount of points the first time I went through but I don't know why. I tried breaking as many as I can but that didn't net me more‚ neither did overkilling. Though that did net me more CP.
what do you mean by increasing the level cap of the card? as in, originally the card max level is 60, and increasing to 60+ by upgrading using the same card?
Old 2014-09-14, 06:02   Link #136
ShadowGG

Quote:
thanks larethian you're a good help!
Old 2014-09-14, 07:26   Link #137
larethian

For current event, CP rank does not matter. Only your score matters: what's shown in first image of saegusa. The final figure is accumulated score. You will get all unique prizes for 60000 points. At 20000, prizes will loop. As before you can only get stones in first 60000. You can only get one 5-star Shizuku in this event. 4-star Mayumi and Erika will be looped once every 20k.

However it seems like Mayaka will still give out gifts based on CP accumulation.

And yes you can increase level limit of a card if you fuse it with the same card, giving you 10 more levels but limited by an upper cap. Max level has 3 colors. White = original. Green = increased. Red = max level limit. 1/2/3 star cards start at lvl 30 and can be increased up to 40/50/60 respectively. Level 4/5/6 cards start at 40/50/60 max levels. I don't know their caps but I have a 4-star card at 60 now and it's not at the upper cap yet.
Old 2014-09-14, 07:35   Link #138
saegusa

Quote:
For current event, CP rank does not matter. Only your score matters: what's shown in first image of saegusa. The final figure is accumulated score. You will get all unique prizes for 60000 points. At 20000, prizes will loop. As before you can only get stones in first 60000. You can only get one 5-star Shizuku in this event. 4-star Mayumi and Erika will be looped once every 20k.

However it seems like Mayaka will still give out gifts based on CP accumulation.

And yes you can increase level limit of a card if you fuse it with the same card, giving you 10 more levels but limited by an upper cap. Max level has 3 colors. White = original. Green = increased. Red = max level limit. 1/2/3 star cards start at lvl 30 and can be increased up to 40/50/60 respectively. Level 4/5/6 cards start at 40/50/60 max levels. I don't know their caps but I have a 4-star card at 60 now and it's not at the upper cap yet.
Thank you very much for explaining!
I posted 2 screenshots (stole them from twitter ) above and don't know how the the scores are calculated. Could you please translate them for us?
Old 2014-09-14, 07:53   Link #139
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Not doing so well with the current event. Only earns few hundred points each time. My special skill is also too weak and haven't been able to ultilise them properly

Hopefully when i get those two event cards it will show much improvement.
Old 2014-09-14, 13:06   Link #140
WorldTerror
Junior Terror

Quote:
Can anyone translate this for me please?
So jealous of those scores.

Quote:
what do you mean by increasing the level cap of the card? as in, originally the card max level is 60, and increasing to 60+ by upgrading using the same card?
No not exactly- Read Below.

Quote:
I understand that part but that's not exactly what I'm asking though. I mean as in if I feed a 3 Star Sparring Gi Leo to a 4 star sparring Gi Leo will that increase the level of the 4 star? (I'm guessing no since I actually did that and there is no change to my 4 stars white level cap.)

I'm asking if there's any reason for them to hand out the Rare versions of the swimsuit girls when we are just getting the SR version alone with them anyways? Do they serve a purpose?