AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 21 35.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 33.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 18.64%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-04-11, 17:15   Link #121
Jaden

I'm so hyped after that episode. They did a really good job extending on the original material.
Old 2015-04-11, 18:44   Link #122
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

The episode 14 thread is up; please move the discussion there.
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 15:51   Link #123
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fate/stay night 13 - Time of Departure

This year I've been a kind of a slump, since half-heartedly I commit myself watching anime from the seasons but stopped due out of pure laziness. Nevertheless, right now I'm taking my time marathoning the shows I left out from previous seasons.

This time the turn points to Fate/stay night Unimited Blade Works season 2. My plan is to watch three episodes per weekend, so I assume by late September I'll be done with UBW with season 2. About four months ago, I steadily watch the episodes up the seventeenth one but stopped.

Now, I'll be rewatching season right from the beginning where things left off at the end of UBW season 1.

On-Topic
Honestly, I was planning to grade this episode with a score of 8, but learning about Rin displaying her tender and cute side of hers onscreen won me over.

Now, for my focus of attention to me the most poignant highlight came when Archer and Rin discussed on if one might end up with regrets for performing certain actions, but the context obviously meant for Rin participating in this Holy Grail War.

I do understand that Archer meant with naivety being the likely cause for regrets, which Rin is obviously not that type unlike Shiro.

There are differences between following naive beliefs or ideals and doing things naively.

At the end, the world doesn't revolve around ideals or naivety; people tend to be cruel, nature is heartless, and uncertanties might arise to make or force us to change our perceptions about our beliefs and actions.
The more we grasp reality and its consequences the more we tend as a side reaction from the experience of either regret, pain or prudence to discard naivety.

Archer blames his former ideals for betraying his expectations at how his world turned out to be, but, should Archer turned to no one else but himself for stubbornly clinging to those ideals until he inflicted so much pain on himself for following them?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote