AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-14, 13:06   Link #121
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
so many people are pairing toumaxmisakaxmisakai already. unless kamijou is considering to become a "pimp" i only see one girl coming into hes world.
Touma can be shipped with nearly every female character in Raildex tbh ..... and most of them have some form of cannon support!
Old 2013-09-14, 13:34   Link #122
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
saten and uiharu are also doing well

you can see it in BLOCK D in the spoiler pic i posted above
link to saimoe league please. To lazy to search the web
Old 2013-09-14, 13:42   Link #123
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Spirit View Post
Touma can be shipped with nearly every female character in Raildex tbh ..... and most of them have some form of cannon support!
i normally hate harem series(including the characters) but touma was a different one in my point of view since index rarely focuses on harem/romance so i hope the author continues to keep it to a minumem. i personally want the guy to pick a girl he prefers and to be honest hes a bit to good for most of the girls in hes harem(not in the looks department since hes barley above average. but lately his new designs in the railgun S anime and hes LN designs are making him very attractive lately)but rather the things hes capable to do which makes him "Husband Material".
Old 2013-09-14, 18:00   Link #124
Shinhwa
Banned

If I think about it, an open ending where Touma doesn't end up with anyone might be a good idea as fans can just speculate what will happen in the future after the series end or something, and continue to make doujinshi of the series in an open setting without having to worry about contradicting the main story too much.

However I do want Touma to end up with Mikoto romantically >___<

Misaki is good too though 8D
Old 2013-09-14, 18:37   Link #125
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
If I think about it, an open ending where Touma doesn't end up with anyone might be a good idea as fans can just speculate what will happen in the future after the series end or something, and continue to make doujinshi of the series in an open setting without having to worry about contradicting the main story too much.

However I do want Touma to end up with Mikoto romantically >___<

Misaki is good too though 8D
that sounds like a good idea because no one knows what well happen next so they can imagine there own ending and consider what they want the most in their own mind to happen. i guess a harem ending should be a perfect way to end it for those who wants one of the other girls to be with kamijou.
Old 2013-09-15, 10:44   Link #126
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
that sounds like a good idea because no one knows what well happen next so they can imagine there own ending and consider what they want the most in their own mind to happen. i guess a harem ending should be a perfect way to end it for those who wants one of the other girls to be with kamijou.
Because if there was a single couple ending, we will see a deja vu of what happened with Oreimo...

More worse if Touma ends up with a girl who has a really low popularity =w=
Old 2013-09-15, 10:58   Link #127
Goldzero

Quote:
Because if there was a single couple ending, we will see a deja vu of what happened with Oreimo...

More worse if Touma ends up with a girl who has a really low popularity =w=
yeah, i can see it as a oriemo type of ending with the fans complaining like that but i never really read the series let alone watched the anime but seen many fans butthurt from the ending.
Old 2013-09-15, 13:55   Link #128
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
yeah, i can see it as a oriemo type of ending with the fans complaining like that but i never really read the series let alone watched the anime but seen many fans butthurt from the ending.
I am absolutely sure tons of people will rage a lot if Touma does end up with Index.
Old 2013-09-15, 16:02   Link #129
Goldzero

Quote:
I am absolutely sure tons of people will rage a lot if Touma does end up with Index.
i already seeing people raging about the fact that index is a "NUN" and shouldn't be with touma because of that. i wouldn't mind at all if touma ends with index because i grown to like her and relized her role and sole purposes is towards touma.
Old 2013-09-15, 16:22   Link #130
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
i already seeing people raging about the fact that index is a "NUN" and shouldn't be with touma because of that. i wouldn't mind at all if touma ends with index because i grown to like her and relized her role and sole purposes is towards touma.
I mind because Index has fallen from being an actual "heroine".
Old 2013-09-15, 16:47   Link #131
Goldzero

Quote:
I mind because Index has fallen from being an actual "heroine".
poor index, still i heard shes very popular in japan atleast.
Old 2013-09-15, 16:53   Link #132
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
poor index, still i heard shes very popular in japan atleast.
Doesn't seem that way in some polls hosted in Japan XD

Also the amount of doujinshi/fanarts speak for themselves kind of lol.
Old 2013-09-15, 17:10   Link #133
Goldzero

Quote:
Doesn't seem that way in some polls hosted in Japan XD

Also the amount of doujinshi/fanarts speak for themselves kind of lol.
well not much to say but i can't really blame the fans for hating on her.
Old 2013-09-15, 18:37   Link #134
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
well not much to say but i can't really blame the fans for hating on her.
Even on the Index/Railgun poll Misaki has outranked Index XD

Although some of the other characters are troll polls, fact remains how Index is even lower than Agnese who barely appears in the series lol
Old 2013-09-15, 19:46   Link #135
Goldzero

Quote:

Although some of the other characters are troll polls, fact remains how Index is even lower than Agnese who barely appears in the series lol
touma losing to misaki since if you put it in a overall ranking without the troll characters he be in 4th place losing to misaka,misaki, and accelerator and i believe index be in 5th place.
Old 2013-09-15, 19:51   Link #136
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, but they won't have any solid argument or basis o justify themselves besides the "my favorite character should win". Even worse because even Touma has show interest and sexual awareness towards her.

Quote:
Any magician belonging to any church are not real nuns but sisters(who are allowed to marry btw).
A nun life is that of living on monasteries removed from social and mundane matters while practicing rituals(that strictly forbids pagan practices like magic or esotherism(?)) and chastity devoting themselves to do that until the end of their lives.

Edit:
Quote:

Those online polls has lost any credibility due to the cheaters voting non-stop.

Kimi ga Light novel wa sugoi! magazine's polls and alike are far more reliable showing how ranks characters like Itsuwa, Touma, Accelerator and Index. I'm sure the next time Misaki will appear there.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2013-09-15 at 20:04.
Old 2013-09-15, 20:45   Link #137
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Yeah, but they won't have any solid argument or basis o justify themselves besides the "my favorite character should win". Even worse because even Touma has show interest and sexual awareness towards her.

Any magician belonging to any church are not real nuns but sisters(who are allowed to marry btw).
A nun life is that of living on monasteries removed from social and mundane matters while practicing rituals(that strictly forbids pagan practices like magic or esotherism(?)) and chastity devoting themselves to do that until the end of their lives.

Edit:

Those online polls has lost any credibility due to the cheaters voting non-stop.

Kimi ga Light novel wa sugoi! magazine's polls and alike are far more reliable showing how ranks characters like Itsuwa, Touma, Accelerator and Index. I'm sure the next time Misaki will appear there.
its pretty obvious touma is very popular since the past 4-5 years hes been in the top 5 constantly in the LN poll. i find it ridiculous that hes losing this badly in that poll and the cell phone poll was surely one of the worst i seen in proving characters popularity(you even seen many Japanese fans liking him in there fanbase).
Old 2013-09-15, 22:45   Link #138
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Edit:

Yeah I guess so. I don't even want to participate in that poll anymore cause of the cheaters =3=

I sometimes seriously think an open ending would be the best for this series. I really don't want people to feel betrayed or have their heart broken after Kamachi goes with his own shipping for Touma where Deja Vu of Oreimo happens with Index/Railgun because Touma was romantically paired up with someone whose overall popularity in Japan is low at the end.

I don't think Deja Vu of Oreimo will happen if Touma is really paired up with Mikoto because she is the most favored female character in the entire index/railgun fanbase and people will be happy.

But really realistically speaking, I really think an open ending is most appropriate for a series like index/railgun with so many girls in the series.

I mean Oreimo had tons of girls and after the author made Kyosuke go major fail guy against all the girls who liked him by turning down on them and making all of them pretty much go through withdrawal and massive rage, after the fans read that, they all went massive hate, not only cause their favorite character got rejected, but also how they got rejected, along with the fact incest ending was made.

Really, I just wish Kamachi gives the most appropriate ending for this series so that it doesn't enrage people as compared to Oreimo making them burn their books and sending threat letters.
Old 2013-09-15, 23:20   Link #139
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:

Really, I just wish Kamachi gives the most appropriate ending for this series so that it doesn't enrage people as compared to Oreimo making them burn their books and sending threat letters.
only the crazed Mikoto fans would do that(like that one person that destroyed all their Index stuff for the lack of Mikoto in the end of the Old Testament)
and I love it when they get mad like that, because it means they will quit and there will be less over-obsessed fans like that
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-09-16, 05:17   Link #140
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Funny how you folks began to discuss about polls in this thread. Good lord...

Quote:
I sometimes seriously think an open ending would be the best for this series. I really don't want people to feel betrayed or have their heart broken after Kamachi goes with his own shipping for Touma where Deja Vu of Oreimo happens with Index/Railgun because Touma was romantically paired up with someone whose overall popularity in Japan is low at the end.

I don't think Deja Vu of Oreimo will happen if Touma is really paired up with Mikoto because she is the most favored female character in the entire index/railgun fanbase and people will be happy.

But really realistically speaking, I really think an open ending is most appropriate for a series like index/railgun with so many girls in the series.

I mean Oreimo had tons of girls and after the author made Kyosuke go major fail guy against all the girls who liked him by turning down on them and making all of them pretty much go through withdrawal and massive rage, after the fans read that, they all went massive hate, not only cause their favorite character got rejected, but also how they got rejected, along with the fact incest ending was made.

That's not gonna happen. Kamachi is maybe a crazy guy, but he's unlikely to be a twisted guy like that author who was 'forced' to fulfill his twisted fantasy. Anyway, let's not get this off-topic, shall we?

By the way, Touma x Mikoto was yesterday, but right now, Touma x Misaki recently emerged as a new canon pairing! Thus, it isn't a crack ship anymore! Well, whenever she sees Touma, she isn't in her 'usual' self all of a sudden. She relentlessly teased him in NT7 and the way she made a message to him in chapter 62 indicates that Misaki is being all freaky towards Touma. It's like she's madly in love with him as I mentioned weeks ago. She usually don't behave like that except when teasing. But Touma, she made an exception.

Dang, I don't know how many time I would repeat this? But hey, at least for those who haven't know, this could come in handy.

Well, shall we agree with tsunade that Misaki is the best pair for Touma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
only the crazed Mikoto fans would do that(like that one person that destroyed all their Index stuff for the lack of Mikoto in the end of the Old Testament)
and I love it when they get mad like that, because it means they will quit and there will be less over-obsessed fans like that
You should be glad that some fans gradually turned down on Mikoto for a bit after NT3 in Index.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki