AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 5 9.80%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 6 11.76%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 23.53%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 21.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 13.73%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 5.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 7.84%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.96%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.96%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.96%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-09-17, 11:47   Link #121
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
then STUDY is a bunch of morons.
But because of the pampering they themselves do not get as big a slice of the pie as they believe they should have. Everything is relative.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 12:04   Link #122
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
then STUDY is a bunch of morons.

the Espers in AC are nothing seen as nothing more then lab-rats by leaders of AC which are either Scientist, Businessman or both. Espers are pamper the same way lab-rats are pamper.
But those guys from STUDY aren't even that, in a way. Because, while they're good, they aren't supergeniuses whisked into a secret lab to work on important projects.

Basically, they're science fair winners complaining about the attention the jocks get. In the grand scheme of things, they're all students, while the decision makers are adults.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 12:29   Link #123
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Thread locked for complete content review. As I said just yesterday, the Index novels or anime cannot be discussed in this thread. Apparently it didn't even take that long for people to forget.

Edit: I'm also going to make the following request:

1. If you are an anime-only viewer and want to speculate and theorize over the decisions shown in this arc and to come, please go to the Speculation & Theories thread.

2. If you are a manga/novel reader and want to speculate and theorize over the same, please go to the Spoiler & Speculation thread.

Otherwise, any speculation in this thread from anime-only viewers only seems to invite novel/manga readers to correct them for all sorts of hidden reasons they can't possibly know yet, which is both annoying and against the rules.

Edit 2: I am re-opening the thread now, but I ask that speculation continues to go in the threads outlined above.

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS: If it hasn't happened in the Railgun Anime, it can't be discussed here, even behind spoiler tags. Source comparisons for content already animated must be behind clearly-marked spoiler tags.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-09-18 at 01:55.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote