AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-11, 07:23   Link #1321
avocat

new art from Monda (The LN's character designer)
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 07:38   Link #1322
mickbis

Bless image
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 09:10   Link #1323
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Mylene~~~
Old 2020-04-11, 10:16   Link #1324
Twi

Marie is best girl. Seriously, she's heroine material when you think about it:

Spoiler for Marie Spoilers up to Volume 5:

Last edited by Twi; 2020-04-11 at 10:50.
Twi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 12:14   Link #1325
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Marie is best girl. Seriously, she's heroine material when you think about it:

Spoiler for Marie Spoilers up to Volume 5:
That is why Marie Side Story is so popular because she is heroine in that one.

And yes, I agree on everything you said about Marie. She is an amazing character.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-11, 21:48   Link #1326
Twi

Its not just her route though, its sprinkled throughout the story and its easy to miss if you aren't paying attention. Even the five idiots are competent at what they do barring the money situation when you look at everything from a different perspective.

Spoiler for Five Idiots Accomplishments:

Last edited by Twi; 2020-04-11 at 22:18.
Old 2020-04-11, 23:50   Link #1327
mickbis

The 5 idiots are meant to be perfect husbando according to otomege standard after all. They indeed have nice redemption/grown up moment thoughout the series which is a good thing.

I would say they're kinda perfect match for Marie, thry're incompetent when it come to spending money or common job outside from their expertise however.. they're so devoted that Marie won't need to worry about them bring her previous life husband 2.0

Atleast Marie still get Kyle and Carla as common sense friends/followers

The final battle in Acadia made them one of the best bro you can have and with how they grown up amd learn their previous mistake after bring brutally defeated by Leon hand
Old 2020-04-12, 00:42   Link #1328
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

new art from Monda (The LN's character designer)
Best Girl imho

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-12, 11:24   Link #1329
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Best Girl imho
who is this girl?
Old 2020-04-12, 12:06   Link #1330
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
who is this girl?
The Queen Mylene ( Mother of idiot no. 1 )
Old 2020-04-14, 05:29   Link #1331
mickbis

Clarice design look better in Manga imo
guess she might be another additional harem member in LN ?
Old 2020-04-14, 05:31   Link #1332
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

As long she threw her servants and her slaves then I'd welcome her.
Old 2020-04-14, 05:51   Link #1333
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
As long she threw her servants and her slaves then I'd welcome her.
Spoiler for :
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 06:06   Link #1334
sierra117
Harem Seeker

And there is something I don’t understand: even if Leon substitutes for Jilk, why is Marie is the one who got the award money?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2020-04-14, 06:57   Link #1335
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Spoiler for :
Really? I didn't remember she mentioned something like that.
Seriously, the servants and slaves really need to be dropped. Because they are taking advantage of her.
I'm not against her join but a girl with mental state like her is troublesome.
What if Leon accidentally made her angry or angry because of their arguments? Or because she's lonely?
She'd just have some fun with her servants and slaves as they still stay by her side.
Old 2020-04-14, 07:02   Link #1336
Huh...?

Quote:
And there is something I don’t understand: even if Leon substitutes for Jilk, why is Marie is the one who got the award money?
Because Leon would be acting as the substitute for the main racer, so even if Leon wins, only some portion of the final winner reward would go to Leon, while majority would go the Jilk, aka., Marie's side (because Jilk was the main racer, and had previously won the other races to reach the finals).

Quote:
Really? I didn't remember she mentioned something like that.
It wasn't mentioned directly, but unlike before, Clarice had stopped going around with her servants and slaves after the School Festival arc, since Leon talked to her and she did express that she was tried of her current life-style (v2 c4).

Quote:
Seriously, the servants and slaves really need to be dropped. Because they are taking advantage of her.
Yeah, unlike the other girls with servants and slaves, Clarice is someone who only went that way because she was lost as to what to do about her situation.

Quote:
I'm not against her join but a girl with mental state like her is troublesome.
What if Leon accidentally made her angry or angry because of their arguments? Or because she's lonely?
She'd just have some fun with her servants and slaves as they still stay by her side.
Well, its not like she would do the same thing again, just because she got angry (the reason she went wild after Jilk broke-up with her was because, her heart was broken by the person whom she loved and did everything she could for him, and she didn't even get a direct apology).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2020-04-14 at 07:23.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 07:03   Link #1337
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Because Leon would be acting as the substitute for the main racer, so even if Leon wins, only some portion of the final winner reward would go to Leon, while majority would go the Jilk, aka., Marie's side (because Jilk was the main racer, and had previously won the other races to reach the finals).
Yt why is she acting like all the money will be her?
Old 2020-04-14, 07:32   Link #1338
Huh...?

Quote:
Yt why is she acting like all the money will be her?
Because she is only after money, and doesn't really care about other stuff.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-14, 09:24   Link #1339
Twi

She only entered the race with Jilk because it had the best payout even compared to the other things and she needed living expenses because while the five can earn money by exploring the Dungeon they spend it almost immediately. Plus, leaving aside the last race, he legit did win every match prior.

But what I have to question was why no one seemed to notice Clarice's followers targeting the dude and interfering with the race?

And call me heartless, because it takes some really bad situations to get me to sympathize with characters, but honestly I don't see the appeal of Clarice considering her being heartbroken = sleeping around and then trying to kill Jilk. I mean, what's the endgame here?

If her followers killed him, then even if he's a disowned noble there'd still be consequences. She wouldn't get closure. Even Angelica pointed out not to be so brazen, and when she tried to challenge Marie to the duel the only problem was the question of who her representative would be. And for her to blame Angelica for not keeping Julius on a leash is even worse. If we have to compare the two Angelica, from start to finish, has a stronger moral compass because even if their situations were the same she didn't let the heartbreak make her do something so crass nor lash out blindly when she had the power to do so.

Then I have to question how this situation would have played out if the original story was left intact. Provided Olivia went with a reverse harem situation or Jilk, Clarice would still be heartbroken so would she make the same mistakes. But would she be unable to lash out because without Leon stomping them into the ground none of them would be disowned or banished? Even if she could, Olivia outright tells Leon she could patch him up in roughly a day, so that's probably an event that would happen in the route and bring them closer.

And I still have to question why Marie, who demonstrated healing magic a while back in the dungeon, doesn't do the same thing for him here? I mean, getting Leon beaten up sounds like a grand time for her, but Jilk winning money seems more prudent.

Last edited by Twi; 2020-04-14 at 10:01.
Old 2020-04-14, 10:47   Link #1340
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
She only entered the race with Jilk because it had the best payout even compared to the other things and she needed living expenses because while the five can earn money by exploring the Dungeon they spend it almost immediately. Plus, leaving aside the last race, he legit did win every match prior.

But what I have to question was why no one seemed to notice Clarice's followers targeting the dude and interfering with the race?

And call me heartless, because it takes some really bad situations to get me to sympathize with characters, but honestly I don't see the appeal of Clarice considering her being heartbroken = sleeping around and then trying to kill Jilk. I mean, what's the endgame here?

If her followers killed him, then even if he's a disowned noble there'd still be consequences. She wouldn't get closure. Even Angelica pointed out not to be so brazen, and when she tried to challenge Marie to the duel the only problem was the question of who her representative would be. And for her to blame Angelica for not keeping Julius on a leash is even worse. If we have to compare the two Angelica, from start to finish, has a stronger moral compass because even if their situations were the same she didn't let the heartbreak make her do something so crass nor lash out blindly when she had the power to do so.

Then I have to question how this situation would have played out if the original story was left intact. Provided Olivia went with a reverse harem situation or Jilk, Clarice would still be heartbroken so would she make the same mistakes. But would she be unable to lash out because without Leon stomping them into the ground none of them would be disowned or banished? Even if she could, Olivia outright tells Leon she could patch him up in roughly a day, so that's probably an event that would happen in the route and bring them closer.

And I still have to question why Marie, who demonstrated healing magic a while back in the dungeon, doesn't do the same thing for him here? I mean, getting Leon beaten up sounds like a grand time for her, but Jilk winning money seems more prudent.
You can read the Marie route ss to know about how the situation would have played out. The LN author already write about it.
And Marie who have the healing magic , well , she get her power by training (not naturally like Livia) her ability cannot compare to Livia. Her healing power is slower, still left pain and perhap cannot heal Jilk's wound here.
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem