AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-14, 08:43   Link #1301
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Wow! Nice character Quzor. I really can'y believe that you created a character whose main abilities are genjutsu, because that was what I was developing my next character's main skills to be. Though mine has some powerful nin and tai as well, the main jutsus were going to be gen. What scares me even more is how similar about two or three of the techniques are. Are you a mind reader Anyway I love your character she's awesome.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 11:00   Link #1302
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Are you a mind reader
Shhh!!! You'll give away my secret! Anyway, yes I am a mind reader. And thanks for the compliments, they're most appreciated. I always wanted to create a character who used little besides genjutsu and, since I was having a total mental block when it came to ninjutsu, I figured the best way to say she had other skills without actually having to create any of them would be to make her a gen/taijutsu user. It was fun, and now I've got the genjutsu out of my system. Back to ninjutsu characters I guess...

So everyone was writing stories, and I sort of got the bug. You can check it out here if you like:

http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7342

It's long. I know and I'm sorry. I'll try to make the later chapters shorter but, at that length, it'll only be about 5-6 chapters. I'll try to get a new one out every couple of days, but no guarantees. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Quzor; 2008-01-14 at 12:36.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 16:34   Link #1303
jinchuuruki hunter

hi im new here but here's my character/ like to know what ya think

name:ryu obito/ nickname the white shadow

sex:male

village: hidden in the frost

goal:to become an elite jonin

appearence:ryu wears a white forehead protector, he has black hair and also wears a white shinobi outfit

kekkei genkai: wolf guardians

bio:when ryu was born, his father shamed himself by attacking his clans leader. To this day it is unknown as to why he attacked him. He was defeated quickly and as a result of his actions he was killed. Ryu,s mother was filled with grief and could not cope with raising a child, so she gave ryu to his uncle and aunt who look after him. Soon after she left the village and disapeared. As soon as ryu was old enough he entered the ninja academy, knowing that it was all he wanted to do. Ryu learned about his clan and kekkei genkai from his uncle ubishi. Although he thought about his parents he never felt like he was missing out on anything because his aunt and uncle loved him. Ryu is a naturally talented ninja and excels a nearly what ever he does. Unfortunately because of what his father did the clan see's him as no good and out to make trouble, and don't acknowledge his true abilities. As he is one of the clans smartest and strongest ninja. Ryu strives to become an elite jonin and prove himself to his clan.

kekkei genkai:Ryu's clans kekkei genkai is one of the strongest in his village, and one of the most respected. When a child is born a wolf spirit is place inside of them. This spirit allows them to transform into a wolf, it also gives the the wolf chakra and increases there strength and speed. The chakra is not much but is very useful when they are low. Many of the clans transformation are black and gray but strangly Ryu's is white.

jutsu's

1 Tornado wolf jutsu: can only be used with a large amount of snow. The user does the required hand signs and creates a large snow tornado around the enemy, while inside the tornado wolf claws appear out of snow and slash the enemy.
advantages:does considerable damage to the enemy while also lowers there body temperature considerably.
disadvantages:uses up alot of chakra and a simple fire jutsu will stop it in its tracks.

2 snow storm jutsu: The user does the required seals and builds water based chakra in their chest then they spin at an extremely high speed blowing out water which turns into snow due to the high speed and air pressure.
advantages: makes snow that ryu can use for jutsus
disadvantages: drains alot of chakra and leaves ryu with a low amount of stamina.

3 hands of the forgotten jutsu: hands shoot up out of the snow and grab ryu's enemy's. to hold his enemy in place while ryu attacks, the snow becomes solid and the hands start to freeze his enemy.
advantages: good for one on one, uses low chakra and allows ryu to finish of his enemy usually with ice blade.
disadvantages:needs snow to be performed

4 ice blade jutsu: the user molds chakra in his arm and in his mouth then takes a kunai and shapes chakra around it, the the user blows out water based chakra on to his arm along the kunai to shape a sword.
advantages: the sword is strong due to it being made out of chakra, also works well with hands of the forgotten
diadvantages:uses alot of chakra to keep the sword strong. also ways down ryu's arm
jinchuuruki hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 21:56   Link #1304
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Okay well since my demands for a Raiu (or Narufic thread) have yet to be met, I'll post this here since it includes fictitious naruto characters and jutsu created by myself.

I thought of an idea for possibly a Raiu Mugen (sp?) type of PC game complete with all of the characters thus far:
-Mikko Makato
-Tanzou Murasaki
-Hishegami Otokusa
-Yoichi Kotado
-Li
-Pai
-Hiruko
-Rikki
-Lin-Lin
-Akira
-Kuromeru Igazuchi
-Shiroi Igazuchi
-Ketsuki (The Bloody)
-Mizaru
-Shin
-Katsura Mitsurugi
-Doro Moyogaki
-Yajuu Yamakiri
-Kijo Suna
-Jaku
-Kashuya
-Sakiyo
-Chuzubo
-Okito Shuuma
-Momotaru Hachimaku
-Izanaki
-Konoyaha
-Iwanaga
-Nozomi Wanshu
-Rei
-Shimei
-Rokudamie Raikage
-Shichidaime Raikage
-Aoirou
-Makki Fuhina
-Aoki Ishida
-Umikira
-Satoru
-Fuuko
-Katsuya Murasaki
-Shinoichi Murasaki
-Ryuuk Mugata
-Kaiyou Shuuha
-Taiga Suihoshi
-Nami Ryogetsu
-Ushio Mizuumi
-Jinroku (Exalted Fire)
-Shima (Exalted Water)
-Otohime' (Exalted Wind)
[Extras?]
-Honoka Yamaguchi
-Atsuko Yamaguchi
-Masaru Dazai
-Sono Ishikara
-Ayane Shuura
-Nikaari Shuuma
-Ansari Hotaru
-kaori Kasume
-Kyoshi Katsurou

Of course they will all be included with their specialty skills and ougis...so, what do you think for a title? Raiu ex Accel? lol Quzor and Insanity, u guys will prolly have better ideas in this area maybe?

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2008-01-15 at 00:17.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 22:00   Link #1305
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinchuuruki hunter View Post
hi im new here but here's my character/ like to know what ya think

name:ryu obito/ nickname the white shadow

sex:male

village: hidden in the frost

goal:to become an elite jonin

appearence:ryu wears a white forehead protector, he has black hair and also wears a white shinobi outfit

kekkei genkai: wolf guardians

bio:when ryu was born, his father shamed himself by attacking his clans leader. To this day it is unknown as to why he attacked him. He was defeated quickly and as a result of his actions he was killed. Ryu,s mother was filled with grief and could not cope with raising a child, so she gave ryu to his uncle and aunt who look after him. Soon after she left the village and disapeared. As soon as ryu was old enough he entered the ninja academy, knowing that it was all he wanted to do. Ryu learned about his clan and kekkei genkai from his uncle ubishi. Although he thought about his parents he never felt like he was missing out on anything because his aunt and uncle loved him. Ryu is a naturally talented ninja and excels a nearly what ever he does. Unfortunately because of what his father did the clan see's him as no good and out to make trouble, and don't acknowledge his true abilities. As he is one of the clans smartest and strongest ninja. Ryu strives to become an elite jonin and prove himself to his clan.

kekkei genkai:Ryu's clans kekkei genkai is one of the strongest in his village, and one of the most respected. When a child is born a wolf spirit is place inside of them. This spirit allows them to transform into a wolf, it also gives the the wolf chakra and increases there strength and speed. The chakra is not much but is very useful when they are low. Many of the clans transformation are black and gray but strangly Ryu's is white.

jutsu's

1 Tornado wolf jutsu: can only be used with a large amount of snow. The user does the required hand signs and creates a large snow tornado around the enemy, while inside the tornado wolf claws appear out of snow and slash the enemy.
advantages:does considerable damage to the enemy while also lowers there body temperature considerably.
disadvantages:uses up alot of chakra and a simple fire jutsu will stop it in its tracks.

2 snow storm jutsu: The user does the required seals and builds water based chakra in their chest then they spin at an extremely high speed blowing out water which turns into snow due to the high speed and air pressure.
advantages: makes snow that ryu can use for jutsus
disadvantages: drains alot of chakra and leaves ryu with a low amount of stamina.

3 hands of the forgotten jutsu: hands shoot up out of the snow and grab ryu's enemy's. to hold his enemy in place while ryu attacks, the snow becomes solid and the hands start to freeze his enemy.
advantages: good for one on one, uses low chakra and allows ryu to finish of his enemy usually with ice blade.
disadvantages:needs snow to be performed

4 ice blade jutsu: the user molds chakra in his arm and in his mouth then takes a kunai and shapes chakra around it, the the user blows out water based chakra on to his arm along the kunai to shape a sword.
advantages: the sword is strong due to it being made out of chakra, also works well with hands of the forgotten
diadvantages:uses alot of chakra to keep the sword strong. also ways down ryu's arm
i don't usually come here...but since there is nothing better to do in here i deicided to stop by. and i must compliment you on this character and his jutsus. very unique and i want to know more about what makes him special

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 22:34   Link #1306
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Okay well since my demands for a Raiu (or Narufic thread) have yet to be met, I'll post this here since it includes fictitious naruto characters and jutsu created by myself.

I thought of an idea for possibly a Raiu Mugen (sp?) type of PC game complete with all of the characters thus far:
Spoiler for savin' space:

Of course they will all be included with their specialty skills and ougis...so, what do you think for a title? Raiu ex Accel? lol Quzor and Insanity, u guys will prolly have better ideas in this area maybe?
Hmmm.... "Raiu Ascendancy" maybe? "Glacis no Raiu"? I dunno... I assume we want the word "Raiu" in there somewhere?
Old 2008-01-14, 22:41   Link #1307
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7342

It's long. I know and I'm sorry. I'll try to make the later chapters shorter but, at that length, it'll only be about 5-6 chapters. I'll try to get a new one out every couple of days, but no guarantees. Let me know what you think.
That in no way was long at all. Actually from what you said I thought it was going to be a lot longer. What dissapointed me most was that I ran out of story to read That was great!!! I'm totally addicted to Yoshi's story now so you can't quit making them. I really like how you told the current story and did the flashbacks that was awesome. Well here's my new character. Hope I didn't keep you waiting to long and also hope you like him.

Name: Tokiro Mitsuchi
Birthday: May 13
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 202 lbs
Hair: Black, cut short, spiky
Eyes: Green
Clothing: Heavy whit jacket, heavy black pants, jounin jacket
Academy Graduation: 12
Chuunin Exam: 16
Special Jounin Selection: 24
Village: Snow Village
Weapons: Shuriken, kunai, makibishi, white shroud, and black katana
Fighting Style: Normal taijutsu
Jutsu:"Black Katana Genjutsu" By swinging his katana in a circle the user hypnotizes his opponent into perceiving everything as slow motion, making so that he cannot keep up with your actual movements. This jutsu only works if the opponent watches the katana. It doesn't take long for the effects to begin.

"White-Out Blizzard" The user summons ice chakra to his chest and blows it at the opponent creating a blizzard. When the opponent gets caught in the blizzard he experiences a white-out and makes him extremely vulnerable to attacks.

"Nightmare Reflection" The user creates a reflective wall of ice that when looked at forces the viewer to experience their worst nightmare. This has to be used extremely carefully for even if the user looks at it he will take on the effects of the jutsu.

"Multi Ice Clone Jutsu" The user creates multiple clones made of ice to aid in battle.

"Ice Weapon Formation" The user uses his chakra to turn snow into weapons made of ice. Some weapons can take a lot of time to form while others take barely any time at all. Some weapons that can be made are shuriken, kunai, swords, and spears.

"Icicle Spear Strike" After having ice clones pin down the opponent, the user forms a giant icicle to spear the opponenet.

"Snow Assassin Jutsu" Using the white shroud he keeps with him the user hides in the snow and waits for the opponent to near then lunges out and stabs the opponent. The major drawback is that if not careful the user can be detected easily.

"Ice Igloo" The user creates a dome of ice around himself to defend against attacks. While inside the dome the user can't see what's happening outside the dome. A powerful fire jutsu can easily melt the dome.

About the Character: Tokiro is an average ninja from the Land of Snow. He entered the ninja academy at 8 and passed all the rankings at average ages. He always trained himself past his limits but never seemed to excel any better than any of the other ninja, but he was content. At least until recently. His family was brutally massacred for no apparent reason. Tokiro has now sworn to avenge to his family at any cost even his life. Tokiro even developed the "Nightmare Reflection" jutsu for the sole purpose of torturing the killers of his family.

Hope you liked it. I didn't plan on this being a dark character until the last minute when I was writing the bio. Well I hope to have another new character by the end of the week, next Monday at the absolute latest.
Old 2008-01-14, 22:54   Link #1308
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Hmmm.... "Raiu Ascendancy" maybe? "Glacis no Raiu"? I dunno... I assume we want the word "Raiu" in there somewhere?
Well we could call it "Raiu Taiketsu" (Lit. Raiu Showdown) I'm liking that title already! Now all we need is someone who is good with computers to hack us a Raiu Mugen fighter game, like the Shippuden Mugen ones on Youtube .

Insanity, you and Quzor ought to develope some ougi(s) for your chars, and let's say...since we have some time since 385 comes out let's get real specific and say which buttons do what (i.e. triangle for charge up, etc.) Perhaps if we beg enough or ask kindly we can actually get a real game out of this
Old 2008-01-14, 23:00   Link #1309
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well we could call it "Raiu Taiketsu" (Lit. Raiu Showdown) I'm liking that title already! Now all we need is someone who is good with computers to hack us a Raiu Mugen fighter game, like the Shippuden Mugen ones on Youtube .

Insanity, you and Quzor ought to develope some ougi(s) for your chars, and let's say...since we have some time since 385 comes out let's get real specific and say which buttons do what (i.e. triangle for charge up, etc.) Perhaps if we beg enough or ask kindly we can actually get a real game out of this
Well, looks like I'm going to have to dig up my character descriptions and figure out which techniques I'm going to assign....I'm already thinking of wonderfully difficult button combos for my chars' ultimate moves... bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Old 2008-01-14, 23:04   Link #1310
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Well, looks like I'm going to have to dig up my character descriptions and figure out which techniques I'm going to assign....I'm already thinking of wonderfully difficult button combos for my chars' ultimate moves... bwahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Nice* That's what I like to hear...erm see . I've been coming up with button combos as well, now the only problem is that I need to develop the characters who only have like one or two special skills Umikira should be quite easy though...

@ Quzor, sorry for not saying this earlier but your latest Tengai Shinobi is quite wonderful! Fumiko sounds bad ass, and it's nice to have more than a couple powerful kunoichi.
Old 2008-01-14, 23:04   Link #1311
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:

Are you using the characters they've created on this website? If you are I really don't care if you want to use mine too. I give full permission. Though I only have 3 so far Zaku Hyuga, Mizuki Hiroshi, and Tokiro Mitsuchi.
Old 2008-01-14, 23:07   Link #1312
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Are you using the characters they've created on this website? If you are I really don't care if you want to use mine too. I give full permission.
Sort of. I'm using all of my original characters, and the ones that Insanity and Quzor, and some others that are currently being used in my fanfic. I think Adediran22's chars will be seeing some Raiu fame sometime soon too... perhaps a certain pair of devils?
Old 2008-01-14, 23:09   Link #1313
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Okay. Well if you want to use mine too feel free.
Old 2008-01-14, 23:33   Link #1314
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

All My Naruto Characters So Far

Yep, that's right. ALL my characters, in order of creation, with all updates and additional jutsu included. There are A LOT. Bear with me, but I felt like posting it for people who may not have seen them yet. One of them isn't fully completed, but I don't really care about that anymore.

Spoiler for Takigakure (Waterfall) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Konohagakure (Leaf) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Kumogakure (Cloud) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Yukigakure (Snow) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Iwagakure (Rock) Shinobi:

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2008-01-29 at 13:28. Reason: formatting and accidentally put one character in the wrong tag
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-14, 23:49   Link #1315
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Yep, that's right. ALL my characters, in order of creation, with all updates and additional jutsu included. There are A LOT. Bear with me, but I felt like posting it for people who may not have seen them yet. One of them isn't fully completed, but I don't really care about that anymore.

Spoiler for Takigakure (Waterfall) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Konohagakure (Leaf) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Kumogakure (Cloud) Shinobi:

Spoiler for Iwagakure (Rock) Shinobi:
WOW! I almost forgot about dual-ougis, (i.e. Oro/Sasuke combo in Accel 2). Like perhaps a Satoru + Umikira technique and or a Honoka + Atsuko or Atsuko + Masaru?

BTW, is it just me or do I have almost enough ideas that with a little editing I could call Raiu my own? Seriously if I was forced to, I could drop the Naruto part off of it and improvise for all of the rest and like Quzor said before, "it would probably be well received". Just a random writer's blurb. meh.

I've also got some button combos, and stage locations to come up with as well so I will be scrolling back through Raius from part 1 to the future! for all of the stages and what not. Hopefully, some computer genius will see this thread and ask us to design our characters for a fighting game!
Old 2008-01-15, 00:52   Link #1316
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
WOW! I almost forgot about dual-ougis, (i.e. Oro/Sasuke combo in Accel 2). Like perhaps a Satoru + Umikira technique and or a Honoka + Atsuko or Atsuko + Masaru?

BTW, is it just me or do I have almost enough ideas that with a little editing I could call Raiu my own? Seriously if I was forced to, I could drop the Naruto part off of it and improvise for all of the rest and like Quzor said before, "it would probably be well received". Just a random writer's blurb. meh.

I've also got some button combos, and stage locations to come up with as well so I will be scrolling back through Raius from part 1 to the future! for all of the stages and what not. Hopefully, some computer genius will see this thread and ask us to design our characters for a fighting game!
Also, possibly tag-team modes where you can swap out members of your squad, kind of like in DOA.

Buttons (general use for most characters):
A = Punch
B = Kick
C = Chakra-related moves, character-specific weapons
D (hold) = Chakra recovery (slow and somewhat risky, as the character will be immobile)
A+B = Throws/Grapples
A+B+C+D = swap team mate
(directional input) A+B+C = special move(s), finishers, or kekkei genkai
(directional input) A+B+C+D = team moves, team finishers, other

There might also be room for counters/counterthrows, but I can't think of a good way to design them without being derivative of other fighting games.

Note: "+" indicates the buttons are to be pressed simultaneously.

Here's the arrow icons we could use:

These represent double-taps in a given direction:

Other Directional Commands:
↶ (Away from enemy semicircle, same as → ↗ ↑ ↖ ←)
↷ (Towards enemy semicircle, same as ← ↖ ↑ ↗ →)
↺ (Full circle counterclockwise, away from enemy)
↻ (Full circle clockwise, toward enemy)

In any case, I've got some stuff for special move set examples:

Leaping Storm Dragon Harmony (Masaru's instant finisher (i.e. critical hits) if enemy has less than 10% health remaining): ↘ ↖ → ↓ ↘ ↙ A+B+C

Activate Atsuko/Honoka's Stone Blood Kekkei Genkai: Hold (↓ or ↑) A+B+C
>She will crouch automatically and activate her kekkei genkai after 2 seconds. Allows reduction of damage from attacks by 60% as long as chakra lasts or it is deactivated.
Deactivate: (↡ or ↟) A+B+C

Demonic Tranformation: Stone Sepulchre Technique (Kai's critical): A ↶ ↙ ↘ → A+B+C
>Freezes enemy if they have less than 10% health

Shizuka's Volley Gun: ← → ↘ ↓ C

Nari's Lightning Rod (wield): ↻ A+B+C
(put away): (↡ or ↟) A+B+C
>Note: This consumes chakra at a prodigious rate (3x normal kekkei genkai), but doubles her damage.

Mist Barrier (Kazuya): → ↘ ↓ ↙ ← C
>Reduces damage to Kazuya by 10% and prevents critical hits.

These are just rough ideas and outlines. I hope you liked them.
Old 2008-01-15, 00:56   Link #1317
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Long time no post. First off, I managed to make a three-man (two-man one-woman) squad even though I haven't been in the most creative mood ... that and I haven't had the time.
__________________________________________________ _______________

General:
Name: Minatsu Hitaku (Surname First Name)
Height: 192cm
Weight: 73kg
Village:
Clan: -
Surviving Clan/Family Members:

Father:
Name: Minatsu Sakoku

Mother:
Name: Minatsu Tarusa

Sisters:
Name:
Brothers:
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: -
Kekkei Genkai ability: N/A

Appearance:
Head:
Hair:
Eyes:
Rest of face:
Clothes:

Ninja Info:
Strengths: Hitaku is strong in the head, aka he is very smart. Particularly in making attack plans. He is a genjutsu specialist, with some taijutsu skills.
Weaknesses: Hitaku doesn’t have many ninjutsu skills at all.
Affinity: Fire
Summoning pact: Smart birds
Weapons: Normal shinobi weapons
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Team: Tomosei Sashita (Second-In-Command), Shimata Tanako (Third Man)
Position: Team Leader
Missions Completed Successfully:
D-Rank: 52
C-Rank: 7
B-Rank: 2
A-Rank: 1
S-Rank: 0
Commonly Used Jutsus:
Name: Enkou odori (Flame Dance)
Type: Genjutsu
Effect: The victim of this genjutsu sees flames dancing around him/her. The movement of the flames should quickly enthral the victim. In real life the victim is receiving massive burns to their body.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The user of the genjutsu has to be able to see the intended victim.
Hand Seals:

Name: Zanzou (Afterimage)
Effect: A very simple genjutsu that makes the victim see an afterimage of his/her opponent/s as he/she/they move.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The user of the genjutsu has to look into the intended victims eyes.
Hand Seals:

Name: Ikamono enkou kiwa (Fake Flame Edge)
Effect: The victim of this genjutsu sees what looks like, the Enkou kiwa no Jutsu around many things. If the jutsu is known to the victim then that could be a daunting prospect.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The user of the genjutsu has to be able to see the intended victim.
Hand Seals:

Brief Life Story:

Side notes:

General:
Name: Tomosei Sashita (Surname First Name)
Height: 168cm
Weight: 58kg
Village:
Father:
Name:
Mother:
Name:
Sisters:
Name:
Brothers:
Name:

Appearance:
Head:
Hair:
Eyes:
Rest of face:
Clothes:

Ninja Info:
Strengths: A Ninjutsu user but has some Taijutsu abilities.
Weaknesses: Not that good with Genjutsu and her Taijutsu needs work.
Affinity: Earth
Summoning pact: Lizards – many different varieties, mostly ones that imitate/look like rocks/stones/earth
Weapons:
Team: Minatsu Hitaku (Team Leader), Shimata Tanako (Third Man)
Missions:
Commonly Used Jutsus:
Name: Doton: Kasui hi no Jutsu (Earth Release: Spike Hail Jutsu)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: This jutsu’s name fairly well says it all.
Advantages/Disadvantages:
Hand Seals:

Name: Doton: Kasui hashira no Jutsu (Earth Release: Spike Pillars Jutsu)
Hand Seals:

Name: Doton: Kasui ude no Jutsu (Earth Release: Spike Arm Jutsu)
Hand Seals:

Name: Doton: Kasui daichi no Jutsu (Earth Release: Spike Earth Jutsu)
Hand Seals:

Name: Doton: Kasui tsume no Jutsu (Earth Release: Spike Claws Jutsu)
Hand Seals:

Brief Life Story:

Side notes:

General:
Name: Shimata Tanako (Surname First Name)
Height: 194cm
Weight: 64kg
Village:
Father:
Name:
Mother:
Name:
Sisters:
Name:
Brothers:
Name:

Appearance:
Head:
Hair:
Eyes:
Rest of face:
Clothes:

Ninja Info:
Strengths: Primarily a weapons master with taijutsu skills.
Weaknesses: Not all to flash with genjutsu and only a few ninjutsu.
Affinity: Fire
Summoning pact: Hyenas.
Weapons: Uses all weapons, throwing and hand-to-hand. His real weapon are the blades that come out of holsters on his forearms, think the Predator’s blades out of Predator 1-4 or whatever number there are and Alien vs Predator 1&2, only more evil and wicked looking.
Team: Minatsu Hitaku (Team Leader), Tomosei Sashita (Second-in-Command)
Missions:
Commonly Used Jutsus:
Name: Katon: Enkou kiwa no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame Edge Jutsu)
Effect: This jutsu creates a flame barrier kind of thing around any object or person that the jutsu’s user desires. This flame barrier then can do massive amounts of damage to an opponent or target, if the object or person the barrier is on gets close enough.
Advantages/Disadvantages: This jutsu will slowing damage the object or person the user casts the barrier around. The barrier also takes a lot of chakra to keep it active.
Hand Seals:

Name: Katon: Shiroi enkou kiwa no Jutsu (Fire Release: White Flame Edge Jutsu)
Effect: This jutsu is an extension of the Enkou kiwa no Jutsu. This jutsu is exactly the same except the flames are much, much hotter.
Advantages/Disadvantages: The increase in the heat of the flames means that the damage done to the thing inside the barrier is increased. With hotter flames comes more chakra to be needed.
Hand Seals:

Brief Life Story:

Side notes:

This squad is by no means finished, I have yet to make the appearance, life story and family for each and they may not be up for a while.

Second, to KurayamiLeader, Dan the Man, Katoso Shunin and Quzor, I have started and (in KurayamiLeader's case) continued/restarted to read your stories and are finding much more enjoyable reading that the other stuff I was reading.

Third, after I finish the above three-person cell, I will be starting on another three-person cell. Tell me what you think about a three-person cell specifically put together for demolishing building or towns. They would use multi-person jutsus and seals.

Fourth, people who have posted creations recently, forgive me for not being able to review them all, I have been very, very busy. Again, I'm sorry and will try to review some soon. Also you may be saying 'Who the heck is this guy and why should we care about any apology from him.' The answers are no-one and there is no reason why you should if you don't want to. The reason I'm making an apology is because I feel obligated to review creations posted on this thread because what's the point of these threads if no-one voices their opinions on the creations posted?? (If any or all of this doesn't make sense if sorry)

Well that's it. write on everybody and enjoy it

Last edited by Keikan; 2008-01-15 at 04:43.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 01:00   Link #1318
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Spoiler for just to save space:

That's freaking awesome Insanity! I hope you've got some more too!
Well it's been like an hour and here is my official "Raiu Taiketsu" Character and stage listing, I hope you like it. Note: Ougi (Specials) will be posted later on a char-by-char basis (i.e. 2 or 3 at a time) Oh and the Tag swap DOA idea is an excellent one, I should rework my ideas to incorporate it, thanks Insanity!

@Keikan, very nice character! I would like to see someone with those attributes in my sometime

Spoiler for Raiu Taiketsu listing:
Old 2008-01-15, 01:01   Link #1319
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:

Man, I'm gone for a few days, and I'm left in the dust. I'm working on CHapter 3 of my story at the moment. I would've done it sooner, but that damn laziness had a tendency to screw things up like that...

Kurayami Leader, I think you could make Raiu into an original story. You've got enough material throughout your story that would still be great even without the Naruto undertones. Either way, it's still great stuff.

And what's all this talk about a game? You working on a fighting game or something? I can't program or draw sprites, but if there's anything I can help with, just let me know.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-15, 02:56   Link #1320
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Here are the appearances and personalities for my three-person cell.

SASHITA:
Appearance:
Head:
Hair: Sashita’s hair is burnt umber brown with a blond streak through it. Her hair short and spiky, think teenager or older Gohan from DBZ but a bit more girly really.
Eyes: Sashita’s eyes are chestnut brown with some green flecks around the pupil.
Clothes: Sashita’s hitai-ite is the same colour as her hair and is worn on her right shoulder (the reason for that is in her life story). Sashita wears an elbow length sienna brown shirt with a tight-fit, wrist-length sandy brown fish-net shirt under that. As well as knee length sepia brown cargo pants, though they are a little less baggy than average cargo pants. She has tight-fit, ankle-length sandy brown fish-net pants under the cargo pants. Her shinobi sandals and finger-less gloves are russet brown. (If you haven’t guessed, she likes brown A LOT, mostly because in fits in with her earth element.)

Personality:
Sashita is a real tom-boy. She is calm until battle starts, then … well let’s just say a war battlefield that she’s on would have shinobi battling all over the place then a 10 metre circle around Sashita and, in that 10 metre circle, ground would run red. She has that self-sacrifice attitude where she would throw herself in front of a speeding kunai for one of her comrades. Sashita despises tardiness and laziness to the extent that … well she could make Kakashi break his habit of being late and stop the Nara's from saying words like 'troublesome' and 'drag' every other sentence. She is forever training and working on jutsu combinations.

HITAKU:
Appearance:
Head:
Hair: Hitaku’s hair is very unruly, with some of it hanging down over his forehead and often it partially covers his ears. His hair colour is pitch black.
Eyes: Hitaku’s eyes are pear green in colour. In the Wave arc of Naruto, Zabuza, when talking about the Sharingan analyses it as the piercing eye and the hypnotic eye, Hitaku’s eyes could be said to be piercing eye. The look in Hitaku’s eyes is usually a calculating one.
Clothes: Hitaku wears a black hitai-ite in the strange position of diagonally across his head. The hitai-ite covers up most of his nose, one eye and half of his mouth. It slants from the left to the right. He wears a wrist-length, light grey shirt which has slightly looser arms, ankle-length, dim grey pants with many pockets and a black chunin vest. Hitaku’s shinobi sandals and finger-less gloves are slate grey.
Other tidbits: Hitaku has a giant seal that starts at the base of his neck and continues out for another 5 or 6 centimetres, it looks like a big necklace (I haven't yet thought up a use for this seal, if anyone wishes to suggest sometime that they think may go with Hitaku's character, be my guest).

Personality:
Hitaku is a serious being with a lighter side when he is hanging with his friends. He is a train-oholic who spends his days working on new genjutsu, practicing his taijutsu, working on seals or meditating … that is when he hasn’t been dragged away from that by Sashita and Tanako. Sometimes, after a few drinks he will use his genjutsu skills to play pranks on villagers or shinobi. Hitaku has trained his senses to be above average even for a shinobi. He has down that through his work ethic and meditating.

TANAKO:
Appearance:
Head:
Hair: If Hitaku’s hair is unruly, Tanako’s hair is a jungle. It is electric yellow (slightly darker than Naruto’s) and never seems to be ‘styled’ at all (which it isn’t, a.k.a. I’m leaving it up to you as to how you wish his hair to look)
Eyes: Tanako’s eyes are a striking forest green colour. There is nothing overly unusual about Tanako’s eyes except they can be slightly mesmerizing at times and it’s all because of the colour.
Clothes: Tanako wears his hunter green hitai-ite across his chest, from under his armpit on his left side to above his shoulder on the right side. He wears a wrist-length, tea green shirt with rather tight sleeves and slightly looser around the chest and ankle-length, tight-fit olive drab pants. Tanako’s shinobi sandals and finger-less gloves are camouflage green.
Other tidbits: Tanako wears camouflage green armour; shoulder plates, chest and back plates, thigh guards and lower leg guards. He also has two black holsters on his forearms, which contain his speciality blades.

Personality:
Tanako is wild by nature. He is always taking risks. He will charge in head-on without a plan. He is head-strong, in a different way to Hitaku. He loves to train and hang out with his friends. When Hitaku pulls pranks, it’s usually because of Tanako. He once tried to meditate but he has more energy than Naruto, so it was a bit hard for him. Once, now and then, he will actually listen to Hitaku or Sashita but it doesn’t happen often.

Well there you have them; Sashita, Hitaku and Tanako. Hope you enjoy. Oh and all colour shades were found on wikipedia.net if you for some reason what to look them up.

Also @ KurayamiLeader, if you wish to borrow them for anything, you have my full permission. They will probably turn up in my Yougangakure-Bakufugakure story ... if I ever write it but I don't see why you can't borrow them. If you chose to, just let me know so I can try and finish their life stories so you can use the full character instead of incomplete ones .

write on everybody and enjoy it

Last edited by Keikan; 2008-01-15 at 03:43.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote