AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-18, 04:15   Link #12801
B214

Makes me wonder if a device can somehow evolve now.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 04:22   Link #12802
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We already know they can evolve if their owner changes enough for his/her soul to change. Kuraudo's Device did that, remember? And Stella's sword became bigger when she underwent Brute Soul because her soul also changed at that time. Ikki's didn't, so his Device didn't change.
Old 2017-11-18, 22:59   Link #12803
AP24

It was mentioned that there is a room in the League HQ where the Top 10 KOK A-League rankers are allowed to be in it along with the branch leaders. I think the Top 10 KOK rankers have access to more classified information than most branch leaders. For example, Sirius doesn't know about Desperados so most likely Dandalion who is a branch leader doesn't know about it either. But Carlo did know and so does Kurono probably because they were in the Top 10 KOK rankers.

It makes sense that the Top 10 KOK rankers are given more information than branch leaders. The Top 10 KOK rankers are the ones the League would send to deal with the most dangerous situations all around the world while each branch leader mostly handles Blazer-related affairs in their respective country. The order of clearance level from the highest should be Arthur Bright (leader), Norman Creed (vice-leader), League HQ high-ranking officials, KOK A-League 2nd-10th rankers, and branch leaders.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 02:10   Link #12804
Alterdream
Dreamer

I do hope that we get to see at least a majority of the top 10 rankers and a couple more branch leaders. They could be pretty cool, and I hope the author does showcase them and their abilities.
Alterdream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 09:07   Link #12805
DragonEye

If the War really breaks, there will probably be some moments in this room, with them talking about how to act in this conflict
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 10:08   Link #12806
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Would be great if Ikki and Stella eventually got into the KOK A-League top ranks and got allowed into that room. I wonder if we'll get to see it happen?

Anyway, AP24, thanks for the info.
Old 2017-11-19, 10:32   Link #12807
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Would be great if Ikki and Stella eventually got into the KOK A-League top ranks and got allowed into that room. I wonder if we'll get to see it happen?
We'll never see them in the A-League except it will probably mentioned near the end since they are still students. We might see them being in that room by having special permission from being Desperados. If there are more Desperados in the A-League then most likely they are in the Top 10. Ikki and Stella should already be strong enough to defeat some of the Top 10. Stella after all has defeated Xiaoli who easily defeated a former 12th ranker.
Old 2017-11-19, 10:56   Link #12808
DragonEye

They probably will be in that room, maybe as students who are Desperados and that were there at the moment something happened, kinda like witnesses. Also, considering that Nene and Ascarid are among the Top 10, they probably will invite them to participate in a meeting there, introducing them to the rest.
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 12:37   Link #12809
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, you guys are right. What DragonEye said sounds great, so hopefully it'll happen.
Old 2017-11-20, 08:20   Link #12810
Lightpowder

My friend told me that
Spoiler for some people may not know this yet or would be disturbed to see that again:
Is that true or I just got baited?
Lightpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 08:41   Link #12811
zezegui222
A simple man

@Lightpowder: Not, this did not happened. You can see summaries and other spoilers of what happened in the volumes here in this forum, but it's too much pages to read. I think the wiki of Rakudai have the same summaries.

If I'm not wrong, I saw this same question on 4chan. If you asked that on 4chan, a advice: that was the worst place to ask these questions
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 08:56   Link #12812
Lightpowder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zezegui222 View Post
@Lightpowder: Not, this did not happened. You can see summaries and other spoilers of what happened in the volumes here in this forum, but it's too much pages to read. I think the wiki of Rakudai have the same summaries.

If I'm not wrong, I saw this same question on 4chan. If you asked that on 4chan, a advice: that was the worst place to ask these questions
Phew, I'm glad that it didn't happen.
Also, I didn't know where to ask so I had to go on 4chan and only there people told me about this forum.
Lightpowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 09:14   Link #12813
AP24

Just go to Rakudai's wikia site for detailed summaries of volumes not yet translated.
Old 2017-11-24, 10:50   Link #12814
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

I just read the omake manga and I really wanted to see more of drunk Stella!

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 10:52   Link #12815
AndySimpson96

I'm surprised she's able to get drunk, since her metabolism works a lot faster.

*like how Captain America can't
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-24, 12:16   Link #12816
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
I just read the omake manga and I really wanted to see more of drunk Stella!
I like the omake at the end of manga Vol 7 better though. Stella wearing nothing but ribbon on her body and saying that she's Ikki's present is the best.

Also, Vol 14 is not on January's release schedule. I thought as much since a new volume of the author's other series is coming out in December. So we have to wait until at least February. It's been a while since the latest part of Vol 13's summary so I will continue it soon.
Old 2017-11-24, 12:33   Link #12817
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I like the omake at the end of manga Vol 7 better though. Stella wearing nothing but ribbon on her body and saying that she's Ikki's present is the best.

Also, Vol 14 is not on January's release schedule. I thought as much since a new volume of the author's other series is coming out in December. So we have to wait until at least February. It's been a while since the latest part of Vol 13's summary so I will continue it soon.
Hahaha yeah that's was pretty funny too and Ikki's reaction to that is totally opposite of what she had in mind

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Old 2017-11-24, 13:37   Link #12818
DragonOsman
Dragon King

What was his reaction? I'm not sure if I've read that one.

@AndySimpson96: Yeah, I also find it strange that Stella got drunk, given her Dragon metabolism.
Old 2017-11-24, 23:14   Link #12819
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

@DragonOsman: Instead of blushing, Ikki thought Stella had hit her head or something and suggested that she should immediately go to the hospital to checkout with a serious face.

I don’t think any of the omake chapters are translated save for that bonus chapter where they both went for a festival.

この世界はもう終わりだ。

Last edited by Nyaa-kun; 2017-11-25 at 07:04.
Old 2017-11-25, 07:43   Link #12820
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Man, what's wrong with Ikki? If a normal guy had that done to him, he'd be blushing (and more). O.o

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural