AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-12-23, 02:19   Link #1201
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

My copy arrived at my proxy.
But to save myself money, I have to combine it it with my other goods from rest of the month.
So I won't be getting it until January...
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-23, 18:29   Link #1202
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Mine won't come in any time soon, sadly. Celga is pretty slow, so I doubt I'll get the Two Princesses Song Collection 5 any time soon either.

Whoever gets theirs earlier should try to rip it! *cough*
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 00:28   Link #1203
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I briefly considered how feasible it would be for me to take an external CD drive from work home and try with that, but then I remembered I won't be back at work until like January 10th anyways :/

At least I have lots of cool books I can read.

Also interestingly enough, it seems they've combined the original version of Aselia with Kono Daichi no Hate de, meaning they've got the added content of the PS2 release but still have the H Scenes from the original?

I haven't played the game yet to see if that's actually the case, but that's what the box is leading me to believe.

The box also mentions that the Spirit of Eternity Sword 3 is going to be all ages. Not sure why they felt the need to put that on the box, but uhhh...alright I guess lol.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-24, 09:41   Link #1204
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

What's wrong with your DVD drive?
Old 2016-12-24, 21:09   Link #1205
TwilightsCall

I'm...not really sure. It can read the game disc fine, but when I put in the music discs it doesn't recognize there is anything there.

I've tried a couple fixes, like reinstalling the drivers and tweaking with the disc reading laser, but no dice. This is the first time I think I've actually tried to use the disc drive on this laptop, so I have no idea how long this has been going on for.
Old 2016-12-24, 23:27   Link #1206
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's BD drive?
Old 2016-12-25, 09:01   Link #1207
TwilightsCall

Nope, just a DVD-RW
Old 2016-12-25, 21:37   Link #1208
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Had similar problems before but I rectified it by switching to BD drive
Old 2017-01-02, 23:31   Link #1209
CapnBlaze

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
If you have problem with her "recovery" defensive skill, use Nozomi/Zeles' attack skills with penetrate. Because those abilities ignores the recovery part.

Also Nozomi is also one of the characters that gets better offensive wise in harder dificulties. Loves Shot breaker and Typhon Buster
Evolia's stardust reverse damage ability is making me a bit nuts. When I use Name Breaker and/or Immortal Will (both skills with penetrate) she still heals. It is driving me nuts. I get her to around 10k health, she whips out stardust and that's it - I'm toast.

I am hoping I will find something further in this thread to assist w beating her but I wanted to post because my experience is penetrate does NOT negate the health recovery part.

Incidentally any help in getting past this stage would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by CapnBlaze; 2017-01-03 at 00:07.
CapnBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-04, 08:44   Link #1210
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Yeah, this is the part where the game is inconsistent (there are more of those). About the part penetrate skills ignoring recovery skills only works if the skills with green background. Like Nozomi, Zeles, Narukana and the green crystal. Only their penetrate skills will ignore recovery. While Nozomu and Subaru not.

I don't know on which difficult you play, but on normal you can out damage the recovery. But on Hard/super hard not. You can use all round Nozomi with buster typhoon, best defense and earth prayer. Or keep using Nozomu, but when Evolia start using stardust swap to old outdated offensive skill, like dual edge 1 and keep hitting till stardust run out of charges. While keep healing yourself with Celestial ray
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-04, 12:25   Link #1211
CapnBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
Yeah, this is the part where the game is inconsistent (there are more of those). About the part penetrate skills ignoring recovery skills only works if the skills with green background. Like Nozomi, Zeles, Narukana and the green crystal. Only their penetrate skills will ignore recovery. While Nozomu and Subaru not.

I don't know on which difficult you play, but on normal you can out damage the recovery. But on Hard/super hard not. You can use all round Nozomi with buster typhoon, best defense and earth prayer. Or keep using Nozomu, but when Evolia start using stardust swap to old outdated offensive skill, like dual edge 1 and keep hitting till stardust run out of charges. While keep healing yourself with Celestial ray
Thank you so much for replying. I had about given up on the game since I couldn't figure this out. I will give the green hero's a try. I already tried Nozumu but I run out of Celestial Ally long before she runs out of stardust. I am actually looking forward to his potential solution! I'll post again after I try it!

Update: Green penetrate does indeed stop the Stardust health gain! The slightly bad news was that the heroes still did no damage for reasons I don't understand as Stardust material/force protection was substantially lower that what being attacked with. I was however able to run Stardust to 0 uses and then beat her. At last!

Thanks again for the help!

Last edited by CapnBlaze; 2017-01-05 at 03:13.
CapnBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 11:29   Link #1212
pheonix8421
Custom User Title

Guys, if I have some questions about the first game, Eien no Aselia, can I post it here or is there another thread for that?
pheonix8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 00:06   Link #1213
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Hmmm, go for it. ^

I might be able to answer if it's not about gameplay.
Old 2017-01-25, 11:37   Link #1214
pheonix8421
Custom User Title

Nevermind. Found an answer to my question already. Thanks for your time though.
pheonix8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-29, 01:49   Link #1215
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Apparently Seinarukana finally got a Steam release a couple of days ago. But I don't think JAST did a good job in letting people know...
Old 2017-01-30, 05:57   Link #1216
Dragon_Slayer_X

For clarification, what are the differences outside the usual censoring/removal of erotic content?
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 11:51   Link #1217
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Looks like they use ps2 version instead the original pc version. Just skimmed through chapter 1 till the end of chapter 2.1. Some story battles are added and wasn't in the original/SE version. The CG when Nozomi's shinken awakens is there. It wasn't in the original one, but is in SE version.

Also I like how they sum up all the extra effect of a skill. Less cluster fuck as in the japanese version
Old 2017-01-30, 15:11   Link #1218
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I think you mean PSP version. ^ Odd though, shouldn't the SE version have the new scenes? It's supposed to have new scenes taken from the PSP that gets added onto the original while retaining uncensored elements/h-scenes.

>They used Holy Sword instead of Divine Sword for shinken
This irks me to no end.
Old 2017-01-30, 16:13   Link #1219
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

oh, might be the psp version. And yeah the SE has the new scenes. SE version is basically the original version + psp version + Eien no Aselia Drama CD -Eternal Sky- + seinarukana fandisc

I think they change the holy sword part. I keep reading as eternity sword.
Old 2017-02-17, 08:17   Link #1220
Aetherion

Just finished the game and love it. Like the story, the heroines, the art.
Any recommendations for similar or better games?
Aetherion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel