AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-12, 11:50   Link #101
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

<3 I fracking love Nina, nice to see someone else that does, too!
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 13:50   Link #102
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
too bad its a troll
Old 2009-06-12, 13:51   Link #103
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina Einstein View Post
Nina is an amazing character. She is very intelligent and smart, being a scientist later in the series.
Same with Lloyd then.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 20:31   Link #104
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
too bad its a troll

DDDD: Yeah, I saw their other post in a different thread and went... okay then. >_> T_T
Old 2009-06-12, 20:35   Link #105
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
DDDD: Yeah, I saw their other post in a different thread and went... okay then. >_> T_T
Let me guess, the Request Thread? I'm not sure what this person's game is, but you'd have to be pretty much blind to not realize that Nina is one of the most hated characters on the show.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-12, 20:54   Link #106
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I know she is... just... I have found some other fans. A few. Very few. ;_;

I... had hope....
Old 2009-06-12, 21:02   Link #107
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I know she is... just... I have found some other fans. A few. Very few. ;_;

I... had hope....
Hey hey, relax. It's okay, it's okay. Nina, I mean, she's not......terrible. I mean, to an extent I think she learned that what she was doing was bad, and she certainly at least got a reality check when the FLEIJA went off. Well, I'm not gonna lie and say I love her character, but I do think she played an important role in the series.
Old 2009-06-12, 21:05   Link #108
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Yeah, I dunno. I think she's mostly a very unlikeable character, but I found myself feeling sorry for her a lot of the time. And I loved her in season one, despite her xenophobia --- I felt so bad for her, shy and quiet and everything. I don't blame people for generally not liking her very much, though. ^^
Old 2009-06-12, 21:07   Link #109
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I dunno. I think she's mostly a very unlikeable character, but I found myself feeling sorry for her a lot of the time. And I loved her in season one, despite her xenophobia --- I felt so bad for her, shy and quiet and everything. I don't blame people for generally not liking her very much, though. ^^
Well, that's just it. I mean, if it wasn't for the xenophobia and the semi-psychosis (hell, I don't even mind that she's a lesbian) I think I could have liked her quite a bit.
Old 2009-06-12, 21:10   Link #110
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Yeah. :/

I thought her relationship with Milly was sweet, though. I have a few plotbunnies regarding them... I hope she found peace with her in the end. ;_;
Old 2009-06-12, 21:15   Link #111
Nobodyman9
Banned

Yeah well, I think her and the whole Student Council in general had a pretty good relationship. And from the looks of PD 9 I'd say they all made their peace with each other in the end.

BTW, what's a plotbunny?
Old 2009-06-12, 21:18   Link #112
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Oh, it's just... like, an idea for a story, basically. I dunno where the term came from. :S
Old 2009-06-12, 21:31   Link #113
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Oh, it's just... like, an idea for a story, basically. I dunno where the term came from. :S
Ah, okay. I thought so, given the context in which you used it. I have a few plotbunnies of my own, though I'm not sure any of them will come to life.
Old 2009-06-12, 21:38   Link #114
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Yeah, me neither. *has enough projects to work on already* DDD:
Old 2009-06-12, 22:02   Link #115
Gordy Lechance

Quote:
<3 I fracking love Nina, nice to see someone else that does, too!
Remember to wipe the table with alcohol if you're not wearing underpants: you don't know where that racist bitch has been.
Old 2009-06-27, 16:10   Link #116
AutisticOtakuGirl

If you've seen some of my posts on other threads on this site, I'm sure you figured out my favorite character is obviously Lelouch/Zero. I wouldn't care if he ended up becoming a villain, I'm with Lelouch all the way. Of course, the fact that I have a very obsessive crush/infatuation with him would be the main reason.

As far as the whole "everyone hates Suzaku" thing, I actually don't really hate him as much as I just don't like him. The thing I would dislike him for the most is capturing Lelouch and bringing him to the Emperor. Not to mention when it comes down to brawn, Lelouch is very lacking and weak in that. He couldn't handle a one on one fight with Suzaku. So at the end of season one when he faced Suzaku in the cave, poor Lelouch didn't stand a chance against him in that situation. When it comes down to it, Lelouch's strength is his intellect and strategic skills, but when it comes to physical strength Lelouch is pretty much helpless. I'm a lot like he is. Physically I'm very weak, and have very low stamina. I get tired without much effort and when it comes to climbing up stairs, I so fail.

If there's one character I do hate, and hate the most, it would be Mao, who I'm surprised wasn't mentioned at the beginning of this thread with the other characters. Of course he didn't stay in the series long, mostly only three episodes, but I say good riddance. The reasons I hate him most are because (1) He caused Lelouch more trouble than anyone else. Not to mention getting sweet, innocent Nunnally involved. (2) Because his geass allows him to read minds, he uses that to mercilessly torment and confuse others. He caused Shirley much guilt, making her feel like she's a bad person, which she definitely is not. He causes Lelouch to panic and makes it nearly impossible for him to figure out ways out of situations Mao puts him in. He uses Suzaku's own dark secret against him. He mentally torments and traumatizes Suzaku. He's just like a persons inner demons, using their own thoughts against them, and causing them inner turmoil. I myself suffer greatly from inner turmoil and depression. So that's why I really hate Mao.
AutisticOtakuGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 19:16   Link #117
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutisticOtakuGirl View Post
As far as the whole "everyone hates Suzaku" thing, I actually don't really hate him as much as I just don't like him. The thing I would dislike him for the most is capturing Lelouch and bringing him to the Emperor.
Of course, because, you know, Suzaku wasn't TOTALLY justified there at all. XD
Lelouch was lucky that was ALL Suzaku did... He could have just planted a bullet between his eyes after all.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-28, 19:20   Link #118
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

I heard somewhere that the staff actually had a bit of a problem on that point --- they were like "okay, Suzaku enters the cave, shoots of Lelouch's mask, Lelouch acts like a dick... why doesn't Suzaku just shoot him right then and there?" --- which led to the sakuradite bomb thing.
Old 2009-06-28, 19:22   Link #119
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Lelouch was lucky that was ALL Suzaku did... He could have just planted a bullet between his eyes after all.
Taking him to the emperor might have been the high road to what he could have done instead.
Old 2009-06-28, 23:25   Link #120
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
True, but at the same time, if you watched Stage 23.95, Suzaku also considered himself responsible for Lelouch becoming Zero, when he killed his father Genbu, thereby being responsible for Japan being taken over by Britannia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Taking him to the emperor might have been the high road to what he could have done instead.
It was, though it was still low given that he sold Lelouch out to the very person responsible for how Lelouch was and what he was fighting against, not to mention the man responsible for the occupation of Japan. It was the greater of two evils.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote