AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2018-07-05, 18:45   Link #101
bakato

Holy f*ck! Did I just see everything to the end of OT?
Old 2018-07-05, 18:47   Link #102
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
Preview
Thank you so much Stark700-san, you are truly amazing.

Maaaaaaaaan. I'm soooooooo hype for this!!!! This looks just like I wanted it to look, but also better.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. FIAMMA AND LESSAR AND KAKINE AND THE OTHERS HYPE!!!!!!! AM SO READY FOR THIS!

@Bakato I don't think so since we didn't get Birdway. Though... she didn't really have a large role before NT.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 18:48   Link #103
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Be a little skeptical about the content shown, last preview they showed OT 16 content but didn't get to there.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 18:50   Link #104
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Be a little skeptical about the content shown, last preview they showed OT 16 content but didn't get to there.
I have more faith because of Lessar, lol. I'm just glad the character designs look awesome!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-07-05, 18:56   Link #105
Jord
Banned

The designs are exactly the same but somehow it looks better than before, I'm looking forward to watch this one. For what I can gather, this is going to cover everything up to the end of WW3 so can we expect Accel lvl 6?

By the way, is there any confirmation or info related to the amount of episodes?
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 19:01   Link #106
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
The designs are exactly the same but somehow it looks better than before, I'm looking forward to watch this one. For what I can gather, this is going to cover everything up to the end of WW3 so can we expect Accel lvl 6?

By the way, is there any confirmation or info related to the amount of episodes?
I'm digging the ost. I have such love in my heart right now for this. This day just got soooooooo much better.

Old 2018-07-05, 19:03   Link #107
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
The designs are exactly the same but somehow it looks better than before
It's fair enough. The studio has had a lot of time to grow along with its staff throughout the past decade and have had enough experience working with the Raildex series that you would see an improvement on the general art direction.

Naturally, this is a teaser, so the actual anime may not reflect the same amount of polish throughout its episodes (which may or may not be fixed in BD releases), especially in times of rush, but at the very least I've got faith J.C Staff is going to pull something much more aesthetically pleasant like Railgun while still keeping a touch of the rougher artstyle from the Index anime.

Also JFC that glass-breaking noise is going to rupture my eardrums soon. Is that the point?
Old 2018-07-05, 19:14   Link #108
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

That Gyakuten remix just intensifies the hype by an order of magnitude.
Can't fucking wait.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 19:20   Link #109
ramlaen

Pretty hype.

I see content up to at least volume 20.
ramlaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 19:25   Link #110
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

They're going to the end of OT!! Teaser was a bit all over the place but the shot with Kamijou and Lessar walking sold me.

They better not be squeezing all that content into 24 episodes. It needs 3 cours to do it justice.
Old 2018-07-05, 19:30   Link #111
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
They're going to the end of OT!! Teaser was a bit all over the place but the shot with Kamijou and Lessar walking sold me.

They better not be squeezing all that content into 24 episodes. It needs 3 cours to do it justice.
Remember that time when S2 was going up to introducing Acqua and Terra and their arcs in the PV?
Old 2018-07-05, 19:39   Link #112
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post

Leaving the hype and expectations aside, this is probably going to be a 24-25 episodes season, no more than that. Is better to be realistic now before getting disappointed when they cut or rush some parts of the LN.
Old 2018-07-05, 19:41   Link #113
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah no, 24 episodes isn't enough to cram all the story up to WW3.
Unless you want the second coming of Mahou Sensou.
Old 2018-07-05, 19:51   Link #114
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I agree. If they cover to the end of WWIII they need 3-cours at minimum, or sprinkle in hour long episodes in a 2-cour
By the way, what's most amazing is that Kakine's DM wings are non CGI. That gives me hope
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 20:02   Link #115
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Remember that time when S2 was going up to introducing Acqua and Terra and their arcs in the PV?
Are you implying that the scenes with the best animated and most polished character designs in the teaser wont be in Index III?

...MIKIIIII!!!
Old 2018-07-05, 20:08   Link #116
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Thanks for reminding me of Terra back then.
Old 2018-07-05, 20:17   Link #117
Twi

...It might be because I've gotten less inclined to fanservice, but her cleavage is quite exposed.

Also, Lessar and Touma? Together?

Spoiler:
Old 2018-07-05, 20:19   Link #118
AP24

They could cover Vol 14-19 in 3 episodes each and then cover Vol 20-22 in 8 episodes, totaling 26 episodes.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 20:32   Link #119
Chosen_Hero

What the hell? Why are there so many people spoiling the anime without using the spoiler tags? Do the anime only viewers a favor and edit your comments.

With that said... Well, apparently we are getting the entirety of the rest of OT and seeing where NT is currently at, it makes a lot of sense to try and synchronize them for certain reasons. Anime only viewers, you are not ready.
Old 2018-07-05, 20:44   Link #120
Jord
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
...It might be because I've gotten less inclined to fanservice, but her cleavage is quite exposed.

Also, Lessar and Touma? Together?

Spoiler:
That's what it looks like. IMO WWIII is the best way to end the season but I'm afraid about how are they going to adapt so much content in 24-26 episodes.