AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-07, 13:45   Link #101
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

The fun fact is that the tower of training is currently halved in term of stamina consumption while they removed the stamina cost for skills swap feature.

At this rate, it might lead to even more idle time than kancolle early days.
Old 2017-02-07, 15:12   Link #102
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
The fun fact is that the tower of training is currently halved in term of stamina consumption while they removed the stamina cost for skills swap feature.

At this rate, it might lead to even more idle time than kancolle early days.
Once the half stamina ends, the only time you'll play more than 10 minutes every 4 hours is if you're leveling a healer or dancer. That's going to lead to a LOT of player apathy.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-07, 17:22   Link #103
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, I didn't remember until yesterday, but the Tower is currently half-off. I thought it was already costly as it is, but just imagining the current cost is gonna double... Wow.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 00:00   Link #104
mickbis

At current stamina level I can even play 2 ID while having enough time left to do other heavy grinding mobile game...
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 09:38   Link #105
Tenzen12

So playing again. On my new (this time linked) account I have Lyn and from second summon batch Cammila, which is surprisingly squishy.

I will need do some leveling to star up my 3* Cecilia. As good as Setsuna is, healer is too important and Mage general Onee-sans can swat flyers when needed too.

Edit: huh I would swear I was healing with her before. My bad I guess.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2017-02-08 at 09:53.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 13:57   Link #106
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Camilla isn't exactly squishy. It is more of an issue with her speed that is nerfed because of her Brave Axe, which means she is often double attacked during the enemy's turn.
That said, she is better suited at mage sniping as long they aren't red or too beef in term of defense.

But in general, Camilla is a good aggressive unit early on but becomes more and more obsolete as you progress in hard/lunatic and in arena because both her atk and speed aren't high enough to exploit her Brave axe, so you often see either medium damage X2, or single digit X4 if you attack something that has more than 35 def..

In general, Green units are kind of disapponting all arounds. Aside of Hector and Fae, the vast majority of 5* greens are barely serviceable.
Old 2017-02-08, 14:05   Link #107
Tenzen12

Maybe squishy isn't right word, but I feel there is something wrong with world when Lyndis tanks attacks to protect Wyvern rider
Old 2017-02-08, 14:12   Link #108
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It is all about characters' inherent stats: Camilla has way more res than def, to the point she can somewhat tank the likes of Merric, but definitely can't handle even a 4* Kamui. OTOH, Minerva who is also a Wyvern Rider has the appropriate "more def than res" pattern.
And considering weapon triangle advantage has way more weight in FEH, the snowball effect is real.
Old 2017-02-08, 17:11   Link #109
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

*sigh* I can't complete the "Defeat Lv20 or higher enemy with a Flyer". There isn't even a flyer available in the Hero rotation thing.
(And no, Tsubaki is not an option)

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2017-02-08, 18:23   Link #110
IceHism

Quote:
Camilla isn't exactly squishy. It is more of an issue with her speed that is nerfed because of her Brave Axe, which means she is often double attacked during the enemy's turn.
That said, she is better suited at mage sniping as long they aren't red or too beef in term of defense.

But in general, Camilla is a good aggressive unit early on but becomes more and more obsolete as you progress in hard/lunatic and in arena because both her atk and speed aren't high enough to exploit her Brave axe, so you often see either medium damage X2, or single digit X4 if you attack something that has more than 35 def..

In general, Green units are kind of disapponting all arounds. Aside of Hector and Fae, the vast majority of 5* greens are barely serviceable.
Camila is only good to hunt down takumi's tbh.

And man, who woulda thought anyone that could attack at both ranges become incredibly broken. I'm looking at you ryoma, Hector(wtf, I think he shoots lasers out of his eyes cause he certainly doesn't throw Armads), and takumi.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 18:57   Link #111
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I have way better result with Camilla attacking Robin than Takumi. The absence of WTA hurts her damage output a lot and if the Takumi doesn't have any bane in HP or DEF, she just can't OHKO.
Takumi's average defense is 25 and his average HP is 40. In order to OHKO Takumi, a brave weapon user needs at least 45 ATK to nuke him before he can even counter. And this is exactly an issue for Camilla because she has a fairly low ATK (38) meaning that if she doesn't have several buffs or if Takumi isn't debuffed/at least damaged for 14 damage prior her attack, it will fail.

The moment she attacks a full health Takumi, she is mince meat as Takumi's counter still count as a bow attack, leading to an immediate demise.
Old 2017-02-08, 22:32   Link #112
IceHism

Quote:
I have way better result with Camilla attacking Robin than Takumi. The absence of WTA hurts her damage output a lot and if the Takumi doesn't have any bane in HP or DEF, she just can't OHKO.
Takumi's average defense is 25 and his average HP is 40. In order to OHKO Takumi, a brave weapon user needs at least 45 ATK to nuke him before he can even counter. And this is exactly an issue for Camilla because she has a fairly low ATK (38) meaning that if she doesn't have several buffs or if Takumi isn't debuffed/at least damaged for 14 damage prior her attack, it will fail.

The moment she attacks a full health Takumi, she is mince meat as Takumi's counter still count as a bow attack, leading to an immediate demise.
oh yea that's true.

Doesn't robin have high defense though? I heard he is a big takumi counter.

Anyways, would you suggest to roll trying to get takumi if you have 20 orbs or perhaps save for when they release some new OP thing. probably Ike. Ike solos path of radiance so I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be OP in this.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 00:51   Link #113
mickbis

My Camila atk stat stay at 32 til level 38
so she is pretty screw at late game T_T
I can only use her as a Mage Killer now... since her res went up to 34
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 01:18   Link #114
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

The results for the popularity vote thing was revealed, BTW. Nothing particularly interesting, but just to note.

Old 2017-02-09, 01:53   Link #115
Akashin

Sigurd making it to 55th place is somewhat interesting; I'd have figured Seliph would be the more popular of the two.

Why Arden of all people was the only other FE4 male character to make the list is beyond me, though.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 02:15   Link #116
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Those FE games didn't have a chance, since there is practically no exposure of those characters for non-Japanese players. Not localized, not in Smash Bros. If I was the staff, I'd do something more like, "Most popular character for each game", which would give more exposure to the more unknown games. Then again, when you look at the way the Ranking system was done on If/Fates, you probably couldn't expect them to think that much.
Arden probably got on the list (I personally didn't bother to look) because of the fairly famous(?) line at the beginning of the game. That "Strong, Tough, Slow! You're the only one with all three traits!" line.

Old 2017-02-09, 03:57   Link #117
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Lucina will surely taken the first place if not for the bunch of cocks that is so desperately out to vote for Lyn purely out of spite for her. If newer fans were mobilized for the votes I dare them to say again that Lyn is more popular than Lucina.
Old 2017-02-09, 05:22   Link #118
Tenzen12

Lyn is and always was best girl. Lucina never had chance. But out of curiosity, in your opinion how did Lucina earned so much hate that so 10 thousands of people would conspire against her? And were Illuminati involved?

On unrelated note, I really hope they will fix 803 3001 issue, even if my account is linked already, reinstall game 3 or 4 times per day is tad annoying.
Old 2017-02-09, 05:44   Link #119
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Lyn is and always was best girl. Lucina never had chance. But out of curiosity, in your opinion how did Lucina earned so much hate that so 10 thousands of people would conspire against her? And were Illuminati involved?

On unrelated note, I really hope they will fix 803 3001 issue, even if my account is linked already, reinstall game 3 or 4 times per day is tad annoying.
Already seen plenty posts on FE Reddit and Serenesforest on repeating voting for Lyn to keep Lucina out on first place just to show IS that older FE is still relevant even though on the male side they have already Ike and Roy as top 2. It not 10 of thousands people, it just bunch anti-Awakening people. Otherwise how does a character from a game decade ago without any relevancy recently beaten the most breakout character of the series who appeared in Smash and its game sold the twice of Blazing Sword that rekindle people interests in FE again? Also no, Lyn isn't the best girl that yours opinion.
Old 2017-02-09, 06:11   Link #120
Tenzen12

Well 49 000 people agree with me and that's how popularity works. Lyn is keeper who remain on throne no matter who challenge her. She is Elvis of FE. Lucina is great but I wonder if she will still be remembered few games from now.

Tags
fire emblem, mobile game, nintendo, turn-based strategy