AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 15 Rating
Perfect 10 17 30.91%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 29.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.91%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.64%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.82%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-12, 19:25   Link #101
Chosen_Hero

^And I said that they were stronger even with all of the nerfing they got, 50% Othinus was nothing compared to them in any form, pretty sure they could have done the same thing as Othinus and just destroy the phases and create new one but they didn't because that wasn't their goal. For example, the High Priest had control over the earth itself yet all he did was mock Touma and Mikoto all the way with weak attacks.

@Ravagerblade

No, she was just a failed Magic god not a true magic god, so no, no amnesia.
Old 2016-04-12, 19:28   Link #102
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I've grown fond of Cendrillon.

Why won't she come back???
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 20:01   Link #103
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
^And I said that they were stronger even with all of the nerfing they got, 50% Othinus was nothing compared to them in any form, pretty sure they could have done the same thing as Othinus and just destroy the phases and create new one but they didn't because that wasn't their goal. For example, the High Priest had control over the earth itself yet all he did was mock Touma and Mikoto all the way with weak attacks.

@Ravagerblade

No, she was just a failed Magic god not a true magic god, so no, no amnesia.
Well before the nerfing they could all use the phase power but after nerfing only Nephthys could use phases and it was just one last time said in NT13 and that phase was seal away in WR, this may come back and be Yuiitsu downfall because it was make to destory WR which she now has.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 21:24   Link #104
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
As we can look
Yuiitsu on 灰村キヨタカ web
I just wonder the spoiler is true?

Well count me hyped for the novel if it is true. Poor Kakine, his power is so interesting yet the actual possessor get shafted.Though it looks to be more Sample Shoggoth than Dark Matter.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 22:05   Link #105
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

By the way, js06 will focus on reading NT15 and will only begin translating later.
Unfortunately, he avoided the spoiler talk so he can only say what he read and we will have to put it against the spoilers ourselves.

Spoiler for js06's posts, reworded:
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2016-04-12 at 22:24.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 22:12   Link #106
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
By the way, js06 will focus on reading NT15 and will only begin translating later.
Unfortunately, he avoided the spoiler talk so he can only say what he read and we will have to put it against the spoilers ourselves.

Spoiler for js06's posts, reworded:
Why did Accelerator attack Salome for her arm?
Old 2016-04-12, 22:19   Link #107
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Nobody has asked that yet.
Clarification: Attacking that part doesn't mean they want that part Kiss-shot style. They just attacked that part.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2016-04-12, 22:30   Link #108
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Heh, so Mikoto gets a good number of illustrations yet doesn't appears much? Reminds me of NT8.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 00:27   Link #109
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Well count me hyped for the novel if it is true. Poor Kakine, his power is so interesting yet the actual possessor get shafted.Though it looks to be more Sample Shoggoth than Dark Matter.
Was it stated that DM is the matter that creates the majins?
Shouldnt there be some kind of reaction if they use magic? (Not that it matters with DM bodys healing factor, but logically DM beings arent alive, so magic shouldbt work too :/)

@marcus
Was she still alive after they destroyed her body?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 00:35   Link #110
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I assume so, otherwise it would be pointless to point out that Mikoto destroyed the rest of Salome's body after being split.

Old 2016-04-13, 01:33   Link #111
DeliriousEagle

So its gonna be Touma talking to a head for awhile. Not the strangest thing to happen for him.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 01:53   Link #112
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliriousEagle View Post
So its gonna be Touma talking to a head for awhile. Not the strangest thing to happen for him.
Well, He was once a head (and a bit of the right hand himself) and still had his speech
Old 2016-04-13, 05:14   Link #113
SibylEnd
Fighting Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Heh, so Mikoto gets a good number of illustrations yet doesn't appears much? Reminds me of NT8.
Looking back that's always been the case with mikoto in the books.
SibylEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 07:12   Link #114
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Confirmed, Mikoto is basically eye candy.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 12:05   Link #115
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loremaster View Post
like in NT3?
man, i somehow get the feeling that the editors tell kamachi to put her into the story no matter how because of higher sells
Old 2016-04-13, 16:26   Link #116
Tiken
Supreme Coconut Edgelord

Quote:
Eh, she's about as much as much eye-candy as anyone else in this series. I mean, everyone has their own personal favorites of course.
Quote:

Probably why this novel series annoy me so much. I think these aspects rather lame and yet can't help but continue to reading as I like many of the character cast. Like Princess Carissa... she needs more love... Yes kill Mikoto off and replace her with the 2nd princess please.

*waifu dreams*
And I'm sure you're not the only one who feels that way.

Sad Face
Tiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 16:37   Link #117
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The Mikoto spoiler has piped my interests enough to get me out of my procrastinating state to clear my three volume backlogs.

Still, this one page reminded me how much of a headache it would be to be back in the game, sigh =_=
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-13, 17:20   Link #118
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The Mikoto spoiler has piped my interests enough to get me out of my procrastinating state to clear my three volume backlogs.

Still, this one page reminded me how much of a headache it would be to be back in the game, sigh =_=
Yeah, I don't see what's so difficult about waiting for the volume to be translated and then finding out for yourself, also who cares if she appears or not? If Kamachi decides to have her make an appearance than that's his decision no need to be wishing a character to die just cause you don't like said character. For example I don't like Index but I don't wish for her to be killed off, go away and replaced by the Amakusa? Sure, but not killed off.

Hopefully all of the irrational hate and fan speculation will die down once the volume starts to get translated, I really hate the pre translation timeframe.
Old 2016-04-13, 18:56   Link #119
DragonXX

One thing is if the spoiler about Salome losing her body to Accel,Yuitsu and Mikoto that would danger Touma relationship which Mikoto but I don't think it would for Accel because Touma should have a pretty good understanding of how Accel is but Mikoto doing that is different from how Mikoto usally is or at least to Touma understanding.

I still think the fight between Touma and Mikoto, because she not living her life correctly anymore will be Touma and Will vs Crazy Mikoto or could be Touma and Gunha vs Crazy Mikoto rematch.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2016-04-13 at 19:14.
Old 2016-04-13, 19:06   Link #120
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

What's the point of Salome losing her body, again?
What's the purpose for the story?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote