AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD DX.1 Rating
Perfect 10 1 20.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 1 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 20.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 40.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-03-27, 13:10   Link #101
WingsoftheDragonix

Thanks for the summary jopjopjop.

I was surprised about Irina, but I can't deny that was an interesting twist. Also, I like the friendship that Ise and Rizer share now.

Quote:
I'd imagine it would also be of interest to the Maou to see if they could fit the brave saints into the current system as well since they did mention earlier in the novel about the possibility of Brave Saints vs Evil Piece rating games in the future.
Yeah, something like this would be really interesting and I do hope that will happen in the future.

Quote:
also lol at Mira now being a fan of Issei's lol.
I know what you mean.
I was really surprised when I read that part in the summary.......especially when you think back at vol 2.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 14:10   Link #102
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
I know what you mean.
I was really surprised when I read that part in the summary.......especially when you think back at vol 2.
dress break, doesn't just tear apart clothes, it tears down the walls to the hearts. lol
Old 2015-03-27, 18:41   Link #103
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

I always used to confuse Mira and Isabela, it's nice to see that she's a fan of his now as well.

That SS was just magnificent. Irina standing in for Raiser was a great twist.

~Btw, I'm pretty sure this story takes place in the middle of volume 19.

And all the illustrations from DX.1 are up on Baka-Tsuki.
Old 2015-03-27, 18:46   Link #104
jopjopjop

I forgot adding this thing that I noticed on that SS. Siris, Riser's other Knight, is nowhere to be found.
Old 2015-03-30, 11:11   Link #105
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
Thanks for the summary jopjopjop.

I was surprised about Irina, but I can't deny that was an interesting twist. Also, I like the friendship that Ise and Rizer share now.

Yeah, something like this would be really interesting and I do hope that will happen in the future.

I know what you mean.
I like the friendship now too. I actually like the guy now. Both short stories have made me see him a lot differently. Irina was a nice and very cool twist. Mira's reaction makes me want to see it animated even more.

I've made a comment before thinking the Gremory clan will be the number one family after things settle. The other part of the 4 young devil families would be at their side supporting. I now think the Riser clan would be along side too. He is a completely different man now. I can also see him fighting Vali saying he will be the only one to defeat Ise someday.
Old 2015-04-14, 02:33   Link #106
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
I like the friendship now too. I actually like the guy now. Both short stories have made me see him a lot differently. Irina was a nice and very cool twist. Mira's reaction makes me want to see it animated even more.

I've made a comment before thinking the Gremory clan will be the number one family after things settle. The other part of the 4 young devil families would be at their side supporting. I now think the Riser clan would be along side too. He is a completely different man now. I can also see him fighting Vali saying he will be the only one to defeat Ise someday.

I think Sairaorg wants a rematch as well.

What would be interesting is to have all the challengers fight each other and whoever wins gets to fight Issei.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 08:05   Link #107
Biohazardous

Everyone fighting for a chance to rematch Ise could be interest. Though Raiser already got a rematch. The summery of it is on the forum. The only one I think that Ise has beaten that even has a chance to win the next time is Sairaorg. He'd more than likely lose again though.
Old 2015-04-16, 20:25   Link #108
Armando99

I don't know, Cao Cao would be a formidable opponent. I think Issei dodged a bullet on their last match.

Saji might want a rematch too, as soon as he masters his BB.

The match with Vali would be epic though. They both have evolved far beyond what their sacred gears were before. They may have to do it in the outer dimension or somewhere where they won't destroy everything that is around them.+
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 08:12   Link #109
Biohazardous

I'm not sure we will get a epic fight of Vali vs Ise. Not a all out full use of what you type fight. I think Ddraig and Albion will decide they dont want to fight each other anymore. Saji would be murdered by Ise. I don't think Ise would Cao Cao win either. He barely won last time true. I'm sure he would make sure it's a clear win next time. I don't see him letting someone beat him especially one who he beat before.
Old 2015-04-17, 12:28   Link #110
Royalknightftw

The rematch between Sitri team vs Gremory team might be nice, now Sitri's team has leveled up a lot. I think the power gap between the current teams is not as big as it used to.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 12:34   Link #111
Biohazardous

Ha its much much bigger now especially a no restrictions fight.
Old 2015-04-17, 12:36   Link #112
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
The rematch between Sitri team vs Gremory team might be nice, now Sitri's team has leveled up a lot. I think the power gap between the current teams is not as big as it used to.
Ise can nuke a large city into dust. Unless they use conditions again, they're royally fucked, the Gremory team doesn't even has to do anything, just have Ise shoot in the general direction of the enemy base and watch things go KABOOM,
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 12:44   Link #113
Biohazardous

Yup Ise could solo the team.
Old 2015-04-17, 13:26   Link #114
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
They haven't leveled up that much it's pretty much all Saji and the new additions of Bennia and Loup Garou in fact the power gap between the teams has only increased at this point.
(we've only seen these new kids take out grunts so you can't really make an accurate power chart for them but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt)

You'd have to tie up Issei, Kiba and Gasper and ban them from the team for the match or put heavy restrictions upon them only then would it be a match worth having.

Do you really wish for a repeat of the last game?
I'm still butt hurt about that one there's no way you can justify another unfair game for the gremory.
Old 2015-04-17, 13:30   Link #115
Biohazardous

None of the others are a joke either. Asia whip out the dragons. Rose is excellent with magic. Xen would go crazy with durandal. Akeno would probably nuke also. Sona's team may have increased some in power but its probably to the old lvl of the Gremory team.
Old 2015-04-17, 13:31   Link #116
Chichiryuushintei

Rating Games are about entertainment. If it's to make the Game more entertaining they can put any restrictions they want.

Remember that Entertainment as a viwer/reader =/= Entertainment as an in-universe espectator.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 13:33   Link #117
Archilla

Yeah, I just don't see how it'd be interesting, seeing as how you'd basically need to cripple the Gremory group to make it fair. Boring IMO. Fake tension.

Hell, Rias and Gasper with a vial of Issei's blood (not even his BB) could wreck the Sitri gang. Timestop and roll around Death Ball-ing everyone out of existence.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 13:35   Link #118
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Ise can nuke a large city into dust. Unless they use conditions again, they're royally fucked, the Gremory team doesn't even has to do anything, just have Ise shoot in the general direction of the enemy base and watch things go KABOOM,
Errr, there is still mirror Alice you know, an effective way to deal incoming missile attack. Saji's black flame prison and delete field could also stall Issei's crimson blaster.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 13:37   Link #119
Archilla

Quote:
Errr, there is still mirror Alice you know, an effective way to deal incoming missile attack. Saji's black flame prison and delete field could also stall Issei's crimson blaster.
If I recall, Mirror won't be used anyone (plus I think it's a lazy plot deivce). And If Issei was serious he could hit them with any of his like 6 OHKO attacks so fast they wouldn't even be able to react.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 13:37   Link #120
Biohazardous

The restrictions would have to be so insane I would be an insult. Ise could solo them. At most you need two people that could take them out. Saiji is the hardest one to deal with only cus of his type of gear. Get him before his lines get you and you are in the clear. Then again even with the line in them they could still nuke him. I think the Sitri gang is about the only ones that would not provide a good rematch.

Send in Ise alone. Before match Rias says ok Ise if you win this I'll let you do what ever you want with me. Give him a kiss and send him off. Sitri group gone with a flawless win.