3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-01-21, 07:32   Link #101
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha455 View Post
as You said ,I can miss a lot of points ,data ,whatever,but the reality...,she offered her body to Kiaki that's it .Simple and clear.And You should accept it,if you are excusing Hitagi attitude ,ok ,but IMO she is double dealing Koyomi.
No, she didn't. Not once did she offer herself to Kaiki. If you're so sure she did, take a screenshot of said moment and post it.

Quote:
I don't need to clarify my understandings of the whole arc,because light novel perception is different than anime,and even is the same show ,details are different is like comparing 2 snow flakes ,both are the same but not equal.
be free to enlight me with details about the arc
You need to clarify your understanding because, even based purely on the anime, you're beyond wrong. People HAVE been "enlightening" you about why you're wrong, but you just keep rehashing the "Nope, you're naive and I'm right" nonsense.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 13:02   Link #102
zero7090

Well, i only watched the anime, however in my understanding, when you trying to make a deal and you mention you are willingly to sell your body to get enough money, it implicitly implies that you are willing to chip your body in as a part of the deal.
Though i do not know if she mean selling her body was a mean to get the money or she deliberately wanted to have sex with Kaiki.

This last arc was a very big mood swing.

Kaiki from a B rate antagonist character became an awesome guy. I really impressed at how he throw the coffee at Kitagi face implying "stop cheapen yourself, you are a woman i respect"

I also dont know WTF happen to Kitagi. She was a prideful woman that yield to nothing yet meeting Kaiki she is like some lite tsundere/ helpless/ vulnerable girl.

btw: looking at how Nissin revive character in Medeka box, i am not surprised that Kaiki got some super power and revive in the next season
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 04:24   Link #103
shinyaNakagawa
Lifeless shut-in

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
Well, i only watched the anime, however in my understanding, when you trying to make a deal and you mention you are willingly to sell your body to get enough money, it implicitly implies that you are willing to chip your body in as a part of the deal.
Though i do not know if she mean selling her body was a mean to get the money or she deliberately wanted to have sex with Kaiki.
An easy way to decipher Gahara's remark on her willingness to sell her body is by taking a consideration to the current situation that she is in at the moment.

1. She was threatened by a middle schooler that possesses a supernatural power. Due to her deal with Sengoku, Araragi and herself will be killed in April.

2. She is not to make the situation more dire and complicated, so requesting help from Kaiki is the only way for her right now.

3. To hire the guy to do a specific job, you must at least have load of money first to secure his willingness to take on the request. Note that she does not have that much of savings in the first place, so she could only pay him everything that she has.

4. Gahara's remark shows that how desperate she is to get Araragi and herself away from Sengoku's threat. The remark itself is pretty spontaneous without much consideration and thinking from her side, thus the juice-thrown-in-the-face.
shinyaNakagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 08:54   Link #104
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Damn, hope nothing happened with Kaiki. After Mayoi departure, he's now the best character in Monogatari for me. I guess I just loves the type of character who are real hero in secret, rather than the naive who always upfront with his deed Like Araragi

On the topic discussed above. To be honest, I also think that Hitagi still have affection feeling toward Kaiki whether it's puppy first love or sexually romantic (too many flags) . And same Kaiki is also really fond of Hitagi. Maybe if it was another setting it could happen. But the later clearly not quite approved such relationship to happen.

I also believe the "selling her body" was an actual offer toward him rather than just "for the money" kinda things. Of course she will rather do without it, but her past affection toward him does make the option more viable than it would have been otherwise.

And Kaiki last words about how he does not have much saving in the first place....For a man who do everything for money like how he put it, surely he did not do a really good job. Maybe he was never about money in the first place

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-08-17 at 09:35.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote