AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 23 54.76%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 21.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 19.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-06-02, 03:55   Link #101
Salva
Princess since baptism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
I dont know if you guys noticed but when I was rewatching that scene where Shirou screams his dream isnt mistaken and EMIYA starts playing in the background, with every step shirou takes and those bluish waves appear, the rust on the nearby swords stuck in the ground gets removed and become clean as new!!
These kinds of detail is why I actually love Ufotable!
I watched the episode twice because first time I couldn't stop staring at the big… um wheels turning. THEY WERE TURNING. THE CLOUDS WERE MOVING. I kinda couldn't stop looking at it.
Old 2015-06-02, 11:38   Link #102
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by nero12 View Post
I dont know if you guys noticed but when I was rewatching that scene where Shirou screams his dream isnt mistaken and EMIYA starts playing in the background, with every step shirou takes and those bluish waves appear, the rust on the nearby swords stuck in the ground gets removed and become clean as new!!
These kinds of detail is why I actually love Ufotable!
I finally checked what you meant and it is true. Part of the overwriting of the Reality Marble.
Old 2015-06-03, 21:31   Link #103
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salva View Post
I watched the episode twice because first time I couldn't stop staring at the big… um wheels turning. THEY WERE TURNING. THE CLOUDS WERE MOVING. I kinda couldn't stop looking at it.
Ufotable needs to make it into a live wallpaper.
Old 2015-09-26, 19:42   Link #104
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Fate/stay night 21 - answer

I couldn't have asked for such a fight with not only visuals and powerful action scenes, but also taking great efforts at delivering a detailed but intense exploration of Emiya, Shiro, and Saber.

For Emiya, he did not want to relive and repeat the same regrets of his past due to being betrayed by his ideals. It was the naive Shiro bounded to accept those ideals, that he had to conquer.

For Shiro, he did not want to give-up on his ideals even if he's going to be squashed and be made sullied. It was Emiya bounded by a life of regrets, that he had to conquer.

I believe my heart melt in bliss when Emiya recalled that memory of the past when he promised Kiritsugu to entrust his dream on him while still a little lad.
It's not that Emiya failed to see the beauty of the choice he made in his younger days, but that he failed recalling those feelings of fullfillment, which after witnessing his younger self, Shiro, in action charging and never letting them go made him to finally remember in order to grasp them.

This is my take on the whole Emiya-Shiro settling their affairs.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote