AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-12-27, 21:57   Link #1101
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^The thing is, those are not "new spells", those had already been in his repertoire since before the summoning
We never being told of the true extent of his power
We dunno his mana capacity, we dunno his limitations, we dunno how many spells he mastered
We just know that he knows many magic systems. He might even have magic to terraform the sun for christ's sake
The problem is, if you have read at least until the reunioun, for example :
- So actually Suimei has this astral body damaging spells
- So actually Suimei has this anti-darkness purification spells
- So actually Suimei can turn into slime (wtf)
You don't know anything about his abilities, so anything can come out from that ass.
Yet he always get injured even fighting small fries...
And this is only 1 problem.
actually I was less bothered by Isekai Mahou when compare to WT. While IM have it's share of flaw, the story is still relatively good ( I read LN, not the WN due to the hiatus) in my opinion, it is still far from a train wreck that WT is
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 22:04   Link #1102
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Story is better but the lack of romance basically offset that advantage
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-27, 23:48   Link #1103
dragon1412

Quote:
Depend on view I guess, I'm actually fine with the story being it is, I do see where you are coming from though
Old 2016-12-28, 00:30   Link #1104
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Better than the story that focuses on the MC who is trying to bed every woman he saw on the spot regardless how old she is.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 02:19   Link #1105
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Better than the story that focuses on the MC who is trying to bed every woman he saw on the spot regardless how old she is.
Why are you talking about both extremes?

0 or 100
That's dumb
Old 2016-12-28, 09:14   Link #1106
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:

0 or 100
That's dumb
Maybe because it's only the extremes that both you and certain others talk about when it comes to that (most of your posts haven't exactly being ones that had 'moderation' in them)?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 09:28   Link #1107
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
Maybe because it's only the extremes that both you and certain others talk about when it comes to that (most of your posts haven't exactly being ones that had 'moderation' in them)?
No, only you think that way --> Either no romance or child rapist

I posted several normal romances too you know~
Like Pet is Holy Maiden and Akuyaku Reijou

In fact, I always prefer the in-betweens rather than either extremes
And this novel is about long journey, accompanied by girls, would be better with some romances...
Old 2016-12-28, 09:45   Link #1108
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
No, only you think that way --> Either no romance or child rapist

I posted several normal romances too you know~
Like Pet is Holy Maiden and Akuyaku Reijou

In fact, I always prefer the in-betweens rather than either extremes
And this novel is about long journey, accompanied by girls, would be better with some romances...
While I'll admit that there's a few novels you've posted or commented on that have normal/moderation types of romances, they tend to be very few; also, you tend to be very vocal when it comes to things that you like or go against something you like.

Don't tell me you forgot how there's certain WN/LN, where you tend to heavily criticizes either characters or events/things that doesn't exactly go your way (a certain character having a loli curse comes to mind, a WN about your favorite maid character being together with the MC's friend (along with not all of the girls going to said MC), and how you've sort of hinted in one WN board (forgot the name, since I avoid it) how you probably did something suspect...)?
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 10:02   Link #1109
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSamurai365 View Post
While I'll admit that there's a few novels you've posted or commented on that have normal/moderation types of romances, they tend to be very few; also, you tend to be very vocal when it comes to things that you like or go against something you like.

Don't tell me you forgot how there's certain WN/LN, where you tend to heavily criticizes either characters or events/things that doesn't exactly go your way (a certain character having a loli curse comes to mind, a WN about your favorite maid character being together with the MC's friend (along with not all of the girls going to said MC), and how you've sort of hinted in one WN board (forgot the name, since I avoid it) how you probably did something suspect...)?
Bolded one isn't true. Hachinan is lacking in heroine's attractiveness, only cared about that maid really.

I don't want those novels to go my way, really, in fact I want to be surprised, by amazing developments that I can't even predict. But for those I criticized, not only it's the worst possibility that I had predicted, it also added flaws to said series, and it's not just me, If you check narou comments, many commenters said similar thing, so it's not only my biased judgement yo~
Old 2016-12-28, 11:45   Link #1110
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

0 or 100
That's dumb
To be fair, I may not visiting many WN threads but the threads that I visited, I always saw your posts about "MC death by snu snu!", "MC death by snu snu!", "MC death by snu snu!", and when the MC has some kind of dignity or self-restrain for not bedding those girls like a horny beast, you were quickly expressing your disappointment towards him.

Also, if I have to choose between 2 stories structure, of course I will pick story about Gary Stu who has no interest toward romances stomping everyone from left to right over a story where the cheater MC is a hormone-driven teenager whose his entire goal/motivation revolves on bedding every girls that move.
Old 2016-12-28, 18:24   Link #1111
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Slander
Old 2016-12-28, 20:50   Link #1112
Garn

Quote:
Also, if I have to choose between 2 stories structure, of course I will pick story about Gary Stu who has no interest toward romances stomping everyone from left to right over a story where the cheater MC is a hormone-driven teenager whose his entire goal/motivation revolves on bedding every girls that move.
But that is so false. Makes the connection between the characters and the reader more weak, boring and without grace. Love (passion, obsession, affection, etc.) and sex is something that every human has.

Instead of reading an empty character that moves only by the power of the writer, I prefer one that moves by something more elaborate and more chaotic (money, fame, revenge, love?).

The MC is a teenager traveling with girls. Why would not develop such relationships?. (If nothing happened, they could change the MC for a woman and the story would improve ).
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 22:45   Link #1113
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
actually I was less bothered by Isekai Mahou when compare to WT. While IM have it's share of flaw, the story is still relatively good ( I read LN, not the WN due to the hiatus) in my opinion, it is still far from a train wreck that WT is
What sort of improvements did the LN make? For example, I heard Vol 1 had some extra subplot added to it from the WN.

Also, are the MCs still fighting demons are something else?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 22:54   Link #1114
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
What sort of improvements did the LN make? For example, I heard Vol 1 had some extra subplot added to it from the WN.

Also, are the MCs still fighting demons are something else?
I don't read the WN after the 1st hiatus so I don't know about the later part, but the main plotline is seem to be the same, the 1st vol differences is already posted. But in general, the LN have more tidbit and details, and some adjustment with each character from what I have read.

Yes, MC still fighting Demons.
Old 2016-12-29, 22:58   Link #1115
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I don't read the WN after the 1st hiatus so I don't know about the later part, but the main plotline is seem to be the same, the 1st vol differences is already posted. But in general, the LN have more tidbit and details, and some adjustment with each character from what I have read.

Yes, MC still fighting Demons.
Thanks, I'll look back at the history.
^ I heard the MC was also fighting some military yandere princess and a evil hero summoned by another kingdom as well?
Old 2016-12-31, 03:23   Link #1116
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Thanks, I'll look back at the history.
^ I heard the MC was also fighting some military yandere princess and a evil hero summoned by another kingdom as well?
again, not exactly an evil hero, he was someone summoned and knew magic prior, a brat though. The whole Lefille things as well have been summarized quite detailed in the thread.
Old 2017-01-02, 19:40   Link #1117
zztop

Chp 1 of the Isekai Mahou manga's been translated.

Mizuki's clearly been reading way too many fantasy LNs/mangas.

Last edited by zztop; 2017-01-02 at 20:35.
Old 2017-01-03, 00:00   Link #1118
Sixth
Hu Tao

Felmenia was badly drawn in the manga. Titania was kinda beautiful in the manga version, and Mizuki is definitely cuter than novel art.

Also, Suimei looks extremely young in the manga too.

I just read the comments of the chapter and many of them were surprised that Truck-kun doesn't involved with the isekai.
Old 2017-01-03, 00:55   Link #1119
zztop

Quote:
Felmenia was badly drawn in the manga. Titania was kinda beautiful in the manga version, and Mizuki is definitely cuter than novel art.

Also, Suimei looks extremely young in the manga too.

I just read the comments of the chapter and many of them were surprised that Truck-kun doesn't involved with the isekai.
The manga art could be a lot worse, like the manga art for World Teacher or Gun-Ota.

^ Suimei does look pretty young compared to the LN art. That said, I think LN Vol 7's art of Suimei is better compared to the manga and previous volumes.

Well, Truck-kun can't be the only one hitting people all the time to send them to otherworlds.
Others need to take it up as well. Like Ambulance-sensei, Tank-sama, Chariot-san, Limousine-chan...

Last edited by zztop; 2017-01-03 at 09:39.
Old 2017-01-11, 16:12   Link #1120
LaPusca

So i read all the english chapters available up to now (Vol. 3 chater 1). Anyone knows where i can read summaries of the other volumes?
I'm not that often on this forum so i apologize, if they were posted somewhere on this thread, but i don't want to read all 56 pages.

And are Reiji and his companions finding out that Suimei is a strong magician who destroyed Rajas and his minion army in the Lefille Arc later?
LaPusca is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, harem, harem (not mc), romance (not mc), webnovel