AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-28, 09:54   Link #1081
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Hmm, I wonder if there would be a second season?
They managed to get people to read the light novels from Volume 1 so in the end Kadokawa and author earns money from it.

I don't think Lerche will be adapting a second season after the uproar. BD-sales is an imporant income for small studios, but I'm sure Lerche doesn't need it that much.

My bet is on a second adaption when a few more novels are out and they need to make people aware of the series when that time comes.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2017-09-28 at 12:47. Reason: removed off-topic
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 09:55   Link #1082
dragon1412

As for S2, obviously fake, No info whatsoever and the material itself is not enough

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2017-09-28 at 12:49. Reason: Removed off-topic
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 09:55   Link #1083
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
They managed to get people to read the light novels from Volume 1 so in the end Kadokawa and author earns money from it.

I don't think Lerche will be adapting a second season after the uproar. BD-sales is an imporant income for small studios, but I'm sure Lerche doesn't need it that much.

My bet is on a second adaption when a few more novels are out and they need to make people aware of the series when that time comes.
Though if they does stay faithful to the LN for the 2nd season, how would they fix the inconsistencies since I'm pretty sure some scenes from the first season would show up.

Or do they switch Horikita out from her scenes and switch other char in?
Old 2017-09-28, 09:57   Link #1084
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
As for S2, obviously fake, No info whatsoever and the material itself is not enough
Yeah S2 wont happen or they should have said something on the MF Bunko festival, but they just promoted the LN plus another irrelevant stuff.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2017-09-28 at 12:44. Reason: removed off-topic
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 09:59   Link #1085
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Yeah S2 wont happen or they should have said something on the MF Bunko festival, but they just promoted the LN plus another irrelevant stuff.
Maybe a couple of OVA for other stuffs?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2017-09-28 at 12:45. Reason: Removed off-topic
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:00   Link #1086
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Maybe a couple of OVA for other stuffs?
Nop, nothing. The only annoucement from that event was the OVA for Re:Zero.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2017-09-28 at 12:45. Reason: Removed off-topic
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:00   Link #1087
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post

IIRC, someone said that the author does not control the content of the anime, but how could he write the previews ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
frankly, the mod just warn you guys right in the previous pages about the whole Ln x Anime thing and you guy are bring it again now

Probably fake But I do not agree on the lack of material. If Ryuuen conflicts end in vol7, we will have 4 vols full of good content to adapt. Heck, the author may release even more volumes.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:06   Link #1088
Cinnamon

Quote:
Though if they does stay faithful to the LN for the 2nd season, how would they fix the inconsistencies since I'm pretty sure some scenes from the first season would show up.

Or do they switch Horikita out from her scenes and switch other char in?
They could start it: It was all a dream. xD
Old 2017-09-28, 10:06   Link #1089
Endless_Despair

Personally I thought it was rather obvious that a 2nd season wouldn't be announced right after the anime ended. There's only 3-4 Volumes left to cover. If there is going to be a second season, more Volumes need to be published and I would expect it to occur in a couple of years like Spring 2019.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:08   Link #1090
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Personally I thought it was rather obvious that a 2nd season wouldn't be announced right after the anime ended. There's only 3-4 Volumes left to cover. If there is going to be a second season, more Volumes need to be published and I would expect it to occur in a couple of years like Spring 2019.
Reminder that they only adapted 3 vols in this season.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:14   Link #1091
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Sort of, they sprinkled bits from 4, 4.5 and added lots of original scenes for Arisu. Would be strange to see scenes from those volumes again, but that's their problem if they want another season.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:17   Link #1092
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Does Vol 4,5,6 has a good stopping point for season 2? (assuming if there is one though)
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:21   Link #1093
SilverGlavenus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Does Vol 4,5,6 has a good stopping point for season 2? (assuming if there is one though)
IIRC, nope, not yet. But with vol 7 coming out this October, we may very well have a stopping point. Also, the author had ample time during the airing of the anime so I guess he is already working on later volumes.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:28   Link #1094
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
IIRC, nope, not yet. But with vol 7 coming out this October, we may very well have a stopping point. Also, the author had ample time during the airing of the anime so I guess he is already working on later volumes.
Got it. Thanks for the answer.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:38   Link #1095
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Yeah supposedly Volume 7 will

Spoiler:

So if that's true then that would be a good stopping point, if they do a 2nd season.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:53   Link #1096
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler for Comment for Vol 7 Spoiler:
Old 2017-09-28, 11:02   Link #1097
ZaRRoC

if there is a second season they might do it a bit similar to ao no exorcist. the second season kind of starts off from the 17th ep of season 1 so yeah
its a slim to none chance but well lets see
i dont think there will be a second season though, atleast not any time in 1 or 2 years
ZaRRoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 11:37   Link #1098
Grey Hat

Quote:

Spoiler:

So if that's true then that would be a good stopping point, if they do a 2nd season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Spoiler for Comment for Vol 7 Spoiler:
Spoiler for comment for your comments:
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 13:04   Link #1099
relentlessflame

*Administrator

As a follow-up to my previous post:

1) Please do not reply to people breaking the rules to try to put them in their place. I know it's tempting, but just report them and give us a chance to do our jobs. If you start attacking them, it's just more work for us to clean-up.

2) Similar, don't spend half your post doing the above, and then be like "oh, I'd better include some random on-topic thing!" at the bottom. Again, it's more work to clean-up.

If you see off-topic, rule-breaking, trolling, or whatever else, hit that report button, explain what the problem is, and pretend it's gone. Worse comes to worst, you can also use the ignore feature in your profile to hide the posts.

Thanks.
Old 2017-09-28, 17:14   Link #1100
Rejectors

Did you think Kei is the main heroin like the preview said?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n2gGnUzfB4

Translation of Latest Episode preview.

>Next time is finally the last episode Ayanokouji did you have any last things to say?
>I'm about to honestly confess all of my concerns in this preview.
>Are you an idiot? No matter how you look at it there's not enough time but I'll allow you to address one of them.
>Just one? Then I'll ask, who do you think was the heroine? Is it you? Is it Kushida, Sakura, Ibuki, Sakayanagi?
>You don't even know that after all this time, are you an idiot?
>I feel bad for asking.
>If there's one thing I can say is that the heroine isn't just limited to the girls. There's a possibility that Hirata, Ryuuen or Kanzaki could have been the heroines, its that kind of premise.
>I see so even the guys could be heroines
>But if there's one thing for certain deep down inside your heart you feel you're the heroine, now tell me your honest feelings.
>Tell you my honest feelings...the truth is that I've always-
>Next time on the final episode "Episode Title". Could it be Ayanokouji-kun that about me you-
>Sorry to interrupt you as you were getting heated up but this series' heroine is Karuizawa Kei.
>Eh?

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller