AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-06-19, 22:09   Link #1061
B214

Well if he does do one probably will get flooded with questions from overseas fans over the local fans.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-20, 04:26   Link #1062
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well if he does do one probably will get flooded with questions from overseas fans over the local fans.
I wonder if he will need someone who translate the questions in the Japanese for him in this case?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-20, 19:32   Link #1063
Dareal_truth

I hope this special class and maou thing be straightforward….
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-21, 05:44   Link #1064
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I hope this special class and maou thing be straightforward….
@ Dareal_truth you know I think that if we have to discuss about this we shouldn't do in this thread but in this other about the plot https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...140934&page=45
Old 2023-07-09, 07:07   Link #1065
Dareal_truth

Tbh ish doesn't take growing ise, peerage Seriously, as seen he gave xenovia 2 super devils out of nowhere despite it not even been foreshadow Alot of favoritism on her side

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-09 at 08:48.
Old 2023-07-09, 07:31   Link #1066
Lucidrago

Quote:
Tbh It doesn't take growing ise, peerage Seriously, as seen he gave xenovia 2 super devils out of nowhere despite it not even been foreshadow Alot of favoritism on her side
Them joining anyone else's peerage would be out of the blue as well. Because he likely intended for them to become good guys but no one saw them joining anyone else's peerage because they're already devils.

He likely intended for new members to join Issei's peerage.

Balberith couldn't join Issei's peerage because he's a man and Issei only wants all females in his peerage. Plus I don't think that Issei would have been able to use an evil piece on someone like him because of his strength..

And I don't believe Verrine is going to join Issei's harem. His peerage is also his harem if you haven't noticed. And another detail is that because knowing Verrine's hair color and general personality l, we are given no other important details. For example, there's no mention of her breast size or how beautiful she is which Ishibuni brings up whenever a new female is introduced or we'd at least have an illustration to go off of. You would think that if she was supposed to join the harem then Ishibuni wouldn't be so light on details like those. And plus the controversy that would arise over her being born a few months ago.

I don't understand why it's alright for Rias' to have a Super Devil and a future Super Devil in her peerage but it's a problem when Xenovia gets two Super Devils in her peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-09, 08:04   Link #1067
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
I don't understand why it's alright for Rias' to have a Super Devil and a future Super Devil in her peerage but it's a problem when Xenovia gets two Super Devils in her peerage.
@ Lucidrago I think that people dislike that Xenovia have two 2 Super Devils on her peerage because she already has get very much compared by the others girls, she like Asia could be see as one of the most recommended and favorite girls of Ishi at the expense of the other girls.

I honestly I have dislike that she has get Balberith, Verrine and Kuroka because it was happened so out of the blue but that but now that I think about it better I realize that at least Ishi has partially removed the problem of having to assign her all the servants in the future.

Now returning to talk about the Issei's peerage I have hear that Ishi on Twitter some time ago has said he would like a elf and cyborg for Issei's peerage.

It could be that elf can be Sefaria or female Etoulde warrior under Chichigami while the cyborg maybe a female Eevie or something else?
Old 2023-07-24, 16:24   Link #1068
Lucidrago

Quote:
I hope ish decorates a volume outside of Japan maybe new leaders around the supernatural world he can have a meeting with, in discuss on the ongoing ExE war or maybe him a gathering new allies, in the political process
You should probably have posted this in the Other Topics or Future Plot thread.
Old 2023-07-26, 19:11   Link #1069
Dareal_truth

About ise leading his peerage it might be author faint mainly because the depth experience isn’t there and he barely made him a high class devil if only a timeskip in college would’ve made it perfect
Old 2023-07-26, 23:10   Link #1070
cyberdemon

Quote:
About ise leading his peerage it might be author faint mainly because the depth experience isn’t there and he barely made him a high class devil if only a timeskip in college would’ve made it perfect
But then he wouldn’t be a high school dxd
Old 2023-07-27, 20:05   Link #1071
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
But then he wouldn’t be a high school dxd
Fosho I understand that but rias is in college ish could’ve done the same thing for him, he’ll be more depth as a high class devil by then.
Old 2023-07-28, 05:07   Link #1072
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Ishi on his Twitter time ago mentioned the possibility of a Elf and a Byroid in the Issei's harem.

It can be that the Byroid can be the Mutated Rook? Maybe the Byroid is Sefaria.

For what concern the Elf could be some kind of warrior under Chichigami that could take all of the 8 pawns.
Old 2023-07-28, 05:24   Link #1073
Xuanwu

Byroid? Or android? Sefaira could easily be the elf. Androids could also be from FxF, I guess. Or maybe someone artificially created in DxD.

Now I'm curious about what exactly the Fadirs and Ferdoras are. Did the Evies not say Great Red resembles the creatures from FxF?
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-28, 05:53   Link #1074
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I was thinking that maybe Sefaria could have been turn into a very powerful war machine by the Eevie and this would justify why Issei must use the Mutated Rook on her. Perhaps Sefaria's bones are infused with a kind of metal that doesn't exist in DXD, this metal could make her very durable and so she would be suited for the Rook position.

For what concern the idea of a artificially created in DXD maybe Ajuka and Seekvaria could try to created a sort of anti-Eevie humanoid.

I'm agree that Sefaria could potentially be the elf. Maybe the Fadiris or the Ferdoras or elf, I dunno about the dragon like-creatures.
Old 2023-07-28, 20:27   Link #1075
Dareal_truth

I wished I could post a image on here to give u ideas
Old 2023-07-28, 20:47   Link #1076
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I was thinking that maybe Sefaria could have been turn into a very powerful war machine by the Eevie and this would justify why Issei must use the Mutated Rook on her. Perhaps Sefaria's bones are infused with a kind of metal that doesn't exist in DXD, this metal could make her very durable and so she would be suited for the Rook position.

For what concern the idea of a artificially created in DXD maybe Ajuka and Seekvaria could try to created a sort of anti-Eevie humanoid.

I'm agree that Sefaria could potentially be the elf. Maybe the Fadiris or the Ferdoras or elf, I dunno about the dragon like-creatures.
That ability would be wasted on a female. When have you seen a female take multiple hits in this series? And off-screen battles don't count. He always shows females getting one-shotted if they take a direct hit from anyone.

I think Sefaira would have an ability related to mikos and have very powerful barrier techniques and spiritual powers. And she is able to attack one's soul directly and can even purify souls and could even destroy them if she wished. She also would be an expert when it came to seals being able to make them and release them. This could be the reason why they are after her as she could have become Seraselbes's subordinate after she died and was revived by her and took her name as a result. She only served under the Evies just because she felt indebted to Seraselbes for saving her life and used her powers to assist in their cause despite not agreeing with it.

I think she would be better suited to be Issei's pawn.
Old 2023-07-29, 16:31   Link #1077
Dareal_truth

I think the worst part about his peerage ish not going to make him do anything reactive with it

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-07-29 at 20:36.
Old 2023-07-29, 20:26   Link #1078
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That ability would be wasted on a female. When have you seen a female take multiple hits in this series? And off-screen battles don't count. He always shows females getting one-shotted if they take a direct hit from anyone.
Haven't we seen Koneko tank some blows though?

Quote:
I think Sefaira would have an ability related to mikos and have very powerful barrier techniques and spiritual powers. And she is able to attack one's soul directly and can even purify souls and could even destroy them if she wished. She also would be an expert when it came to seals being able to make them and release them. This could be the reason why they are after her as she could have become Seraselbes's subordinate after she died and was revived by her and took her name as a result. She only served under the Evies just because she felt indebted to Seraselbes for saving her life and used her powers to assist in their cause despite not agreeing with it.
I always imagined she was the one that was mentioned in Ex who had the ability to observe timelines which is why they're so desperate to get her back.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-30, 00:19   Link #1079
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Haven't we seen Koneko tank some blows though?
You would think so considering she's a rook. But I don't remember anything of the sort. I might be missing something but I do recall most of her battles.

She got one-shotted by Riser's queen in Volume 2.

I don't think she took any hits from Nimura during their fight in Volume 5.

She got one-shotted by Sairaorg's rook in Volume 10. Kind of contradictory to the fact that Gasper got repeatedly stomped on by Sairaorg's other rook who turned into a giant dragon and he's just a bishop.

Don't think she took any hits from Kuroka in Volume 24 either.

Kind of refresh my memory if I missed something about Koneko(and all the other females) taking multiple hits in any battle.
Old 2023-07-30, 08:09   Link #1080
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

If Sefaria became Issei's pawns then who should be Issei's Mutated Rook?