AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-21, 21:21   Link #1061
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Sona's team will be playing a bigger role later on in the plot so it'd make more sense for it to be Rias vs Sona.
You mean the fights in V14 and V17? Because aside from V7 (that already happened in the anime) those were the only times their fighting prowess was relevant. And since I highly doubt they will go into the 4th arc, it's not really that important.

I just think that since it's going to be anime-original, it wouldn't hurt to explore the team we know squat about instead of a poor remake of something we've already seen 80% of anyway.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 21:23   Link #1062
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
You mean the fights in V14 and V17? Because aside from V7 (that already happened in the anime) those were the only times their fighting prowess was relevant. And since I highly doubt they will go into the 4th arc, it's not really that important.

I just think that since it's going to be anime-original, it wouldn't hurt to explore the team we know squat about instead of a poor remake of something we've already seen 80% of anyway.
I don't think they'll go completely original for the remainder of the story unless of course you want it to change. Well i believe the anime should show how Momo and Ruruko fell in love with Saji rather than it happening out of nowhere. Plus in Volume 9 since they went on a year 2 trip they should at least show more of them.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 21:34   Link #1063
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I don't think they'll go completely original for the remainder of the story unless of course you want it to change. Well i believe the anime should show how Momo and Ruruko fell in love with Saji rather than it happening out of nowhere. Plus in Volume 9 since they went on a year 2 trip they should at least show more of them.
It would be completely original anyway. Whether they fight against Sona or Seekvaira, at this point in the anime, it wouldn't really matter to the plot itself.

Considering how they handled a main girl's development, I seriously doubt they care about minor girls who are not even in the MC's harem.

The only one who did anything important in V9 was Saji, and he's been getting (albeit different) some development, but I hope they make him go berserk in the final fight against Loki. Something like Vritra starting to awaken later on after his SGs established them selves in his body or some shit like that. Or that it ressonated with Ise's JD or something.
Old 2015-05-21, 22:10   Link #1064
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Going completely original would be an exercise in stupidity. As for the Sitri gang unfortunately after vol 5 they dont play a massive role in the story until vol 12. Yes they're in 9 but they're watching the baths and issei only fights Rossweise. Saji helping with the kyuubi is it otherwise. Other then that they arent necessary.

Anywho What short stories that havent been aired yet would u guys want as OVA's or even adjusted OVA's in some cases.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 22:18   Link #1065
Parry999

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Going completely original would be an exercise in stupidity. As for the Sitri gang unfortunately after vol 5 they dont play a massive role in the story until vol 12. Yes they're in 9 but they're watching the baths and issei only fights Rossweise. Saji helping with the kyuubi is it otherwise. Other then that they arent necessary.

Anywho What short stories that havent been aired yet would u guys want as OVA's or even adjusted OVA's in some cases.
Any with sirzechs and grayfia.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 22:20   Link #1066
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
Any with sirzechs and grayfia.
The Satan Rangers need to happen as soon as possible. I understand the timeline, I'm just saying that needs to be a priority. Funniest part in the whole damn series.
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 22:23   Link #1067
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post

Yeah, but the thing is, whether it's against Sona or Seekvaira, it really wouldn't matter much at this point. Might as well show her capabilities as a King when we probably will never know in the LNs.

As for the SS I want:

The ones where Sirzechs proves he doesn't have any screws on his head.

Memory of Oppai for the massive feels.

The ones with Abe Kiyome. <3

The ones with Azazel's inventions.

The one with loli-Rias and loli-Asia for diabetes.

@GDK1: I totally agree. Ishibumi should try making a comedy-focused series after DxD, he's a genius of humour.
Old 2015-05-21, 22:28   Link #1068
Parry999

The one where vali team plays oppais dragon.
Parry999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 08:16   Link #1069
Biohazardous

The shopping trip would be awesome. Especially when the part when Ophis gets lost and they do the announcement to describe them all.
Old 2015-05-23, 22:11   Link #1070
The 48th Ronin

Wait, so Seekvaira is an otaku, and she prefers mecha?
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 22:13   Link #1071
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
Wait, so Seekvaira is an otaku, and she prefers mecha?
Yep. And since Ise is a bit into it, they seem to get along well.
Old 2015-05-23, 22:17   Link #1072
The 48th Ronin

Oh. Never knew Ise also had other hobbies.
Old 2015-05-23, 22:28   Link #1073
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Well, he says pretty often that he plays videogames with the girls and used to watch a bit of anime but can't do it as often anymore because of the whole "Gotta fight some fuckers" deal in his lifestyle.
Old 2015-05-23, 22:42   Link #1074
jopjopjop

Quote:
The beginning of that story is Issei, having free time, decided to build gunplas. Since he has money of his own now, he can buy things he can't when he was a kid.

And IIRC, they met in a certain store buying things.
Old 2015-05-24, 01:41   Link #1075
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
The beginning of that story is Issei, having free time, decided to build gunplas.
Wait, he mentioned Gunplas specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Since he has fucktons of money of his own now, he can buy things he can't when he was a kid.
Fixed.
Old 2015-05-24, 14:02   Link #1076
Biohazardous

Yes he has loads of money even though he doesn't have access to most of it.
Old 2015-05-24, 17:28   Link #1077
OmegaWeaponZ

^ Its better this way, just like how its better he doesn't know he has a harem all along untill its complete (Well he is getting a clue . . . Probably )
OmegaWeaponZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 00:07   Link #1078
B214

Just promoting something: http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/...cot_tournament

Vote for your favorite mascot thank you.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-25, 10:23   Link #1079
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Yes he has...
LOADSOFMONEY
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
even though he doesn't have access to most of it.
Fixed. More impact, but won't be seeing Ise doing this stuff with it.
Old 2015-05-29, 05:21   Link #1080
Chichiryuushintei

Do you people know about that Dragon Ball Evolution 2.0 Hollywood live-action Beyblade movie that was announced? It seems it made Ishibumi wonder about a "what if" DxD live-action Hollywood movie on his twitter.

He even thought about what each character would be like. Unfortunely, GT was completely nonsensical this time so I don't know the details.

Last edited by Chichiryuushintei; 2015-05-29 at 05:45.