AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-07-10, 04:55   Link #1061
pampz21
ShipCore

Will Erika, Honoka and Mayumi suffer?

Who do you guys think will suffer the most?

Will Satroll save the ships he sunked last vol.?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:05   Link #1062
Kadia

Honaka probably suffers the most, followed closely by Mayumi and Erika the least.
After v.11 which Erika got a glimpse of Tat's real identiy, i feel like she behaves differently toward Tat...
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:20   Link #1063
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadia View Post
Honaka probably suffers the most, followed closely by Mayumi and Erika the least.
After v.11 which Erika got a glimpse of Tat's real identiy, i feel like she behaves differently toward Tat...
From the vol. Cover Mayumi/Mari's gonna suffer the most either someone gonna go to "the dark side" or someone close to them will die. Honoka's gonna be the "drama queen" of the vol. Well Erika knows Tatsuya very well. He will always prioritize Miyuki; they will never be "genuine friends" anymore because she knows the "Tatsuya" she knows is a lie. She thought he was different from the guys in middle school.She will lose again her meaning to life. She will drift apart knowing that no matter what she do; she will never be more than a shadow. Why live?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-07-10, 05:26   Link #1064
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
From the vol. Cover Mayumi/Mari's gonna suffer the most either someone gonna go to "the dark side" or someone close to them will die. Honoka's gonna be the "drama queen" of the vol. Well Erika knows Tatsuya very well. He will always prioritize Miyuki; they will never be "genuine friends" anymore because she knows the "Tatsuya" she knows is a lie. She thought he was different from the guys in middle school.She will lose again her meaning to life. She will drift apart knowing that no matter what she do; she will never be more than a shadow. Why live?
Not sure if you are serious, it would be OOC and way too dramatic. There is no real dark side, unless you think they will join Jiedo.

Mari will mainly be sad for Mayumi. Erika will take it better because she knew about his identity, wasn't really trying and is mentally stronger.

Honoka>Mayumi>Erika.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:42   Link #1065
Gundamx

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
A lot of people said that is Tatsuya under wind effect

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I guess he look same as this picture from the back ?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 05:50   Link #1066
amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Not sure if you are serious, it would be OOC and way too dramatic. There is no real dark side, unless you think they will join Jiedo.

Mari will mainly be sad for Mayumi. Erika will take it better because she knew about his identity, wasn't really trying and is mentally stronger.

Honoka>Mayumi>Erika.
poor shizuku,everyone forget her way too easely:as pointed by her mother her level of trust for our hero surpass that of a friend and kanon compared the "pupy like expression" she had in vol.13 to that of miyuki.
amigos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 06:02   Link #1067
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post

Honoka>Mayumi>Erika.
Half-half

Yes Erika does know Tatsuya's identity and mentally stronger but that doesnt change the fact that she is a fragile girl. To Erika Tatsuya existance is the same as Miyuki.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-07-10, 07:34   Link #1068
solhaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigos View Post
poor shizuku,everyone forget her way too easely:as pointed by her mother her level of trust for our hero surpass that of a friend and kanon compared the "pupy like expression" she had in vol.13 to that of miyuki.
Shizuku isn't going to be as hurt as Honoka though, she thinks of Honoka more than she thinks about Tatsuya. She'll be hurt but it's because Honoka will be hurt and not because of Tatsuya.

Quote:
Yes Erika does know Tatsuya's identity and mentally stronger but that doesnt change the fact that she is a fragile girl. To Erika Tatsuya existance is the same as Miyuki.
I don't think we need to worry about our strong and smart Erika, she has been more than half moved on from Tatsuya. If she is that fragile, she would have broke and feel all blue after she knew Tatsuya real identity. Nah, I trust Erika isn't going to be hurt much.
solhaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 08:08   Link #1069
Kadia

^i agree Erika is flirting and raising flags everywhere so i guess she will be just fine. In fact, i can imagine her face when she hears the engagement news.

To be frank, i root for Shizuku despite slim hope. I hope i can see more screen time of her in the future volume and the Benio's reaction would be priceless to read.

I actually don't care about Mayumi, she was too aggressive in v15. I laugh so hard when i imagined Tat made a blank face to her almost nude body. After playing with Hanzo's heart, it's time for her to suffer a bit?
Old 2015-07-10, 08:13   Link #1070
LKK

FYI: The volume 17 thread is now open for speculation and early spoilers.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 08:16   Link #1071
Echizen777

Shizuku doesn't love Tatsuya and her thoughts about him have never been like that, she always admired him for his skills since the 9SC and wanted to hire him, it's more believable to think that she's in love with Honoka rather than Tatsuya.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 08:53   Link #1072
erbrah

Quote:
If that were to happen, i feel sorry for Minoru. Anyway, in Mahouka world, does the entity like Minoru if being exposed will be punished by law? i mean the one responsible for the creation, Kudou clan.

I get that modified magicians(not Minoru incestuous case but general types like Minami) are the norm but not legitimate right? The offsprings of the previous generation are fine but the law should prohibit the creation of the new one??

Anyway, is there anyone think like me that Koich's artificial eye is his CAD? I just felt that way after rereading a few volumes recently.
And u remember the scenes where Koichi asked Mayumi to invite the siblings, it's not likely but i really wish that there is a side story abt the meeting.
Why should they get punished for incest?
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-10, 09:16   Link #1073
Kadia

The experiment ignoring human right was acceptable during war period or decades ago in the story but isn't it should be prohibited by law nowadays?

Of course it hasn't been explicitly mentioned anywhere in the novel that artificial incestuous magician is illegitimate. That's y i asked for your opinion.
Old 2015-07-11, 03:29   Link #1074
pampz21
ShipCore

Would we get a future arc where Tatsuya sends his son/daugther/clone to the present time line where his/her mission to preveng Miyuki from dying? It would be a good opener for 3rd year arc.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-07-11, 03:43   Link #1075
Kadia

This is your jest right? or u just finished watching "Strike the Blood" and u're inspired thereafter?

Anyway, i dont' get why Miyuki is dying. Did she raise some death-flags somewhere?
Old 2015-07-11, 04:54   Link #1076
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
This is your jest right? or u just finished watching "Strike the Blood" and u're inspired thereafter?

Anyway, i dont' get why Miyuki is dying. Did she raise some death-flags somewhere?
I drop "strike blood" because I knew my ship will never win.
I'am a KHR fan(Muh taste).

"Death flag" when Miyuki says she wants Tatsuya to look at her as "Miyuki".

Basically she get kidnap by Jeido and get infected by a very futuristic virus that if ever she conceive a child with Tatsuya; she dies.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-07-11, 05:34   Link #1077
Kls

And You call yourself a true shipper? Abandon your ship like that
Kls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 05:46   Link #1078
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kls View Post
And You call yourself a true shipper? Abandon your ship like that
I abandoned the series but I will never abandoned my ship. I sunk with it thats why I drop the series.

Anyway I wonder when Satou is gonna introduce the other rivers!?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-07-11, 08:08   Link #1079
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Would we get a future arc where Tatsuya sends his son/daugther/clone to the present time line where his/her mission to preveng Miyuki from dying? It would be a good opener for 3rd year arc.
Dude, Skynet did something to you?
Old 2015-07-11, 08:53   Link #1080
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Dude, Skynet did something to you?
I got strained on my path of becoming "shipper".

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,