AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-08, 01:58   Link #1061
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
So Rudy is basically a traditional mage build with swordsmanship tacked on?

I know he trained in it, but he's more proficient with magic based attacks than being a Sword Mage right?
Basically, that is the case. Though he uses the sword occasionally, rather than gaining skill with it, he just sticks to the basics and physical training, then supplements technique with magic basic abilities and improvements.

In terms of magic ability as long as he keeps his distance he doesn't even need a sword and he generally doesn't even carry one, he makes swords on the spot using earth magic.

Lol. Need a cup? Make it with earth magic. Need a plate? Make it with earth magic, need a table, chair, tea set, and gondola? Make it with earth magic. Need a labyrinth? Make it with earth magic. Need a 50 story office building? Make it with earth magic. That's Rudeus motto.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 02:13   Link #1062
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Lol. Need a cup? Make it with earth magic. Need a plate? Make it with earth magic, need a table, chair, tea set, and gondola? Make it with earth magic. Need a labyrinth? Make it with earth magic. Need a 50 story office building? Make it with earth magic. That's Rudeus motto.
That's a wonderful motto. All-purpose Magic.

How much income is he making with his figure making skills now? Did he get new zealous fans like the 3rd Prince from Shiron Kingdom? He should make Gundam and Zoid models too!

Is it possible to make golem minions for grunt work?
Old 2014-07-08, 02:17   Link #1063
whitecloud

I want to hear more about zanoba attacking julie.....Summary or translation please...
Old 2014-07-08, 02:30   Link #1064
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I want to hear more about zanoba attacking julie.....Summary or translation please...
wait a bit, after I finished translating the previous super hard chapter i will translate that next

don't forget he also made, laundry magic[banned by Aisha], hair dryer magic[also banned by Aisha], and could cook[useless since he already got Sylphy]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 03:25   Link #1065
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
wait a bit, after I finished translating the previous super hard chapter i will translate that next

don't forget he also made, laundry magic[banned by Aisha], hair dryer magic[also banned by Aisha], and could cook[useless since he already got Sylphy]
Can't forget the good old Air Conditioning magic, and insecticide magic. He really just uses it at any place he can think of is convenient. Though the earth magic creations are the funniest because he puts so much work into craftsmanship.

He basically has really complex designs going on his tableware and stuff from making them himself, so people think they are really expensive goods.

@Hiro

I think he already made something similar to gundam figures, he made some modern day ships and such, though they're not really mentioned in too much detail, supposedly he's made a lot of different things. Zanoba is only zealous fan, though Juri is kind of similar. They're still discussing their business model, though they've basically asked Ariel for funding and backing, Peregius for backing and using his name, and Orusuteddo, and then the figures themselves are of Rujierudo and include a picture book and colored. So, they have like all these insane names behind them but they haven't started business yet.

He does occasionally barter with merchants in order to sell them here and there early on, but much later he earns an almost inexhaustible wealth from the labyrinth and work for Orusuteddo so he doesn't need to sell them specifically.

He has used summoning magic for a magic beast, but he hasn't used it for that kind of purpose, he could probably do it similar to Peregius. Unless he does that sort of summoning though you can't really make intelligent dolls. Zanobas research hasn't gotten very far because of the focus on the armor as well.

They did buy one dwarf child slave which they taught figure making though and thats one of the foundations for their business.
Old 2014-07-08, 03:53   Link #1066
whitecloud

Quote:

Why is it banned?
Old 2014-07-08, 03:57   Link #1067
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Why is it banned?
it made silk worn out quickly
so it's banned
but Rudy often use it in his adventurer era[between vol 6 and vol 7 as an errand boy in the party]
and he used it one to Ariel cloth[she get too scared and leaked], so Rudy cleaned her cloth

Student council president and entance ceremony is updated in BT

Last edited by CNine; 2014-07-08 at 04:30.
Old 2014-07-08, 04:40   Link #1068
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
it made silk worn out quickly
so it's banned
but Rudy often use it in his adventurer era[between vol 6 and vol 7 as an errand boy in the party]
and he used it one to Ariel cloth[she get too scared and leaked], so Rudy cleaned her cloth

Student council president and entance ceremony is updated in BT
Looking good, I've seen a few people do some edits to them here and there, when I take a break from translating eventually, probably after vols. 5-6 I'll mess around with the formatting a bit and add spaces and such if no editor gets to them before then.

Also, lol.

08:04 ‎(User rights log) ‎ ‎Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for Userark Kaito from (none) to translator ‎(Promoted to Water Saint Mage)

Apparently I'm now a Water Saint Translator.
Old 2014-07-08, 05:01   Link #1069
Riz
Djokjakarta~~~

Quote:
‎Apparently I'm now a Water Saint Translator.
Then, Water Saint Translator, please translate the side stories first, left the main chapters to Emperor translator....

“Excuse me, two of this [squeezed raw milk soft cream] please!”

Kazuki spontaneously read the menu frankly without even questioning it.

“Otouto-kun…that item’s name, make me feel so complicated somehow…”

Kaguya-senpai was dealt the final blow from a strange place and received even more shock.

[Sauce]
Riz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 05:13   Link #1070
bludvein

Ellis' head works in strange ways, and as expected Linier is totally hopeless as a maid.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 05:14   Link #1071
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Looking good, I've seen a few people do some edits to them here and there, when I take a break from translating eventually, probably after vols. 5-6 I'll mess around with the formatting a bit and add spaces and such if no editor gets to them before then.

Also, lol.

08:04 ‎(User rights log) ‎ ‎Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for Userark Kaito from (none) to translator ‎(Promoted to Water Saint Mage)

Apparently I'm now a Water Saint Translator.
I just know that translator could level up

latest chapter :
Spoiler for 194:
Old 2014-07-08, 05:28   Link #1072
En do
Waiting~

off topic but still in the topic (I think) :

did anyone get the feeling that Lucy love her father (not in family way), because she always hide behind someone when they met after a while then she also peek at him from afar (borrowed cat chapter) to disappear after Rudi noticed her. Maybe it was her gene at work and because she didn't looked at him as father figure but a man.
En do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-08, 05:31   Link #1073
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by En do View Post
off topic but still in the topic (I think) :

did anyone get the feeling that Lucy love her father (not in family way), because she always hide behind someone when they met after a while then she also peek at him from afar (borrowed cat chapter) to disappear after Rudi noticed her. Maybe it was her gene at work and because she didn't looked at him as father figure but a man.
if Sylphy know that she will say :Papa is mine!, now go and catch some boys to your liking

but mysteriously she's all over Rudy in latest chapter

the borrowed cat almost become dumped cat---by Rudeus Grayrat
Old 2014-07-08, 05:54   Link #1074
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riz View Post
Then, Water Saint Translator, please translate the side stories first, left the main chapters to Emperor translator....
I'll consider doing those next after the Juvenile Period chapters are all complete, volumes 1-6. It will be a while.

The Emperor translator is going through a class-change to Merchant and is limited on time.

As a side note CNine is now a Sword Saint Translator as well. We should team up and take on the Emperor.
Old 2014-07-08, 06:23   Link #1075
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I'll consider doing those next after the Juvenile Period chapters are all complete, volumes 1-6. It will be a while.

The Emperor translator is going through a class-change to Merchant and is limited on time.

As a side note CNine is now a Sword Saint Translator as well. We should team up and take on the Emperor.
we'll one-shooted, considering that from saint to emperor is two stage

just realized that I also got rank-up
Old 2014-07-08, 06:30   Link #1076
Awrya
U mad?

So much information in the new chapter.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for 194:
Spoiler for correction:
Old 2014-07-08, 06:49   Link #1077
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for correction:
ah, you're right
after I rereading it
Urupen is the weakest dragon god not Orusuteddo
now Lucy want to cling to Rudy saying "Mama, Papa just come back!"

tommorow is holiday I hope I could finishing "Research result", but who know
Old 2014-07-08, 07:17   Link #1078
Kaito Yamakage

I wonder if Rudeus is going to try and get Rinia to peddle figures. I've been thinking that it might end up like that, but with how badly she failed at business it's hard to imagine him trusting her with it.

She did want to be a merchant as well and have some amount of contacts.
Old 2014-07-08, 07:30   Link #1079
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I wonder if Rudeus is going to try and get Rinia to peddle figures. I've been thinking that it might end up like that, but with how badly she failed at business it's hard to imagine him trusting her with it.

She did want to be a merchant as well and have some amount of contacts.
recommended her to become PE teacher
or
made her working as guard of main office of Orusuteddo ltd
Old 2014-07-08, 07:33   Link #1080
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for correction:
What's Orsuteddo look like? I keep imagining a man with a dragon's head.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel