AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-05-10, 03:16   Link #1061
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

What other skill? If you mean the attack skill with that whooping 17 mana cost, I've no idea how you can drag that battle so long. If you mean the blue vanishing skill, that is because you keep using skills other than Narukana's own vanishing skill. Even if she use that vanishing skill, you also just use it, since those two skill just have a stare match without doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
I'm still trying to understand how
Spoiler for Satsuki route:
It's kinda hinted in Narukana's route

Last edited by PhoenixG; 2016-05-10 at 03:30.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 04:32   Link #1062
Dragon_Slayer_X

Well i finally finished Satsuki ending. Thanks for the help/hints/info people especially to PhoenixG and Last Sinner.

The NG+ is like a curbstomp for now especially with the Levels and Abilities. Btw is there any benefits to playing Hard or Super Hard Mode other than the challenge?

Also the music during the boss battle with Yaga was pretty good. Now onto another route........
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 05:38   Link #1063
korinojo

Finally finished Narukana, for now I think Narukana route is better than Satsuki, Narukana abusing is the best.

I skimped through the thread, It seems that Satsuki is the canon ending. However, with 3 of them stick together for eternity, can I expect a threesome somewhere down the line?

Anyways, for now, I have some questions:
1. As I can understand, Null Mana does not really harm Satsuki in anyways as she is its vessel right?
2. With entire series will be remade, which information in the current Seinarukana will be canon?
3a. Each branch of the time tree is a "world", that "world" is a planet or an entire universe like our universe itself?
3b. Then we know that there is a "universe" outside the observed Time Tree in Seinarukana, can I expect that this Time Tree is in another bigger Time Tree? Then what would be at the top layer?
4. Can we actually access the future of any individuals in any of these Trees? From what I have seen, time seems to be only moving forward with all past data recorded in Log, nothing mentioned for future. (Or may be I miss something)
5. Why Jirol was chosen as the seed for Narukana's prison? From the two most important routes, I don't think It was mentioned anywhere.

Thanks you beforehand.
korinojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 05:38   Link #1064
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
What other skill? If you mean the attack skill with that whooping 17 mana cost, I've no idea how you can drag that battle so long. If you mean the blue vanishing skill, that is because you keep using skills other than Narukana's own vanishing skill. Even if she use that vanishing skill, you also just use it, since those two skill just have a stare match without doing anything.

It's kinda hinted in Narukana's route
I did Narukana before Satsuki, and I'm coming up blank can you explain further?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 06:29   Link #1065
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Well i finally finished Satsuki ending. Thanks for the help/hints/info people especially to PhoenixG and Last Sinner.

The NG+ is like a curbstomp for now especially with the Levels and Abilities. Btw is there any benefits to playing Hard or Super Hard Mode other than the challenge?

Also the music during the boss battle with Yaga was pretty good. Now onto another route........
besides challenge, all skill hording, some background info that is written in the skill discription and power balance between characters changing. Not much. (Like Nozomu getting more useless the game gets, until getting his eternal skill set on super-hard. % damage skills getting OP and why Euphie is getting stronger than Narukana in higher dificulties).

The music is a remix of Eien no Aselia's opening. The prequel of this game
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 07:48   Link #1066
bones

Quote:
Spoiler:
That's doesn't make sense as
Spoiler:
Old 2016-05-10, 08:47   Link #1067
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

@korinojo

Almost everything is going to be remade. Characters will remain the same but history and various setting features like how Null functions is completely remade.

Seinarukana events should still remain canon though.

Each branch is a universe yes.

Seinarukana's Time Tree is Et Ca Repha herself. She's basically created by Seii and Rogus to act as Narukana's prison. Aselia's world of Phantasmagoria for example, is in another Time Tree entirely. The top would be the unified multiverse formed of all three Cosmic Balancers combined.

Yes, you can hack the Log Domain...if you are Tokimi. She does this to basically retroactively erase opponents from existence but doing so is dangerous since it introduces instability into the Log Domain. As for whether the future is set in stone somewhere....Well...let's put it this way, hacking the Log Domain enables one to screw with causality and only Tokisaka has been shown to do it so far and Tokisaka transcends past and future so.... Yeah
Old 2016-05-10, 09:02   Link #1068
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
@korinojo

Almost everything is going to be remade. Characters will remain the same but history and various setting features like how Null functions is completely remade.

Seinarukana events should still remain canon though.

Each branch is a universe yes.

Seinarukana's Time Tree is Et Ca Repha herself. She's basically created by Seii and Rogus to act as Narukana's prison. Aselia's world of Phantasmagoria for example, is in another Time Tree entirely. The top would be the unified multiverse formed of all three Cosmic Balancers combined.

Yes, you can hack the Log Domain...if you are Tokimi. She does this to basically retroactively erase opponents from existence but doing so is dangerous since it introduces instability into the Log Domain. As for whether the future is set in stone somewhere....Well...let's put it this way, hacking the Log Domain enables one to screw with causality and only Tokisaka has been shown to do it so far and Tokisaka transcends past and future so.... Yeah
But aren't Yuuto, Kaori and his friends from what Nozomu and company call the Copy World.
Old 2016-05-10, 10:48   Link #1069
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
But aren't Yuuto, Kaori and his friends from what Nozomu and company call the Copy World.

They are from the Time Tree Phantasmagoria is in. Nozomu's Time Tree (Et Ca Repha) is a creation of Chaos Eternals and Seii.

And yes.....Nozomu and co are all from Et Ca Repha's world. IE not the same Time Tree as the Aselia cast

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-05-10 at 11:41.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 11:11   Link #1070
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Huh and here I thought that Copy World is basically just a similar world to Yuuto's that's inside Et Ca Repha Time Tree. Since uh, Narukana is in there when she's supposedly sealed inside et ca repha time tree.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 11:20   Link #1071
bones

I thought that Yuuto's world or Copy world was one of the worlds that was closest to Nozomu's world as it was practically the same as Nozomu's world with minor differences and since Narukana was there.
Old 2016-05-10, 11:37   Link #1072
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I thought that Yuuto's world or Copy world was one of the worlds that was closest to Nozomu's world as it was practically the same as Nozomu's world with minor differences and since Narukana was there.
No? Yuuto is not from Et Ca Repha. What gives you the impression he's from there?
Old 2016-05-10, 11:37   Link #1073
korinojo

Somehow this is getting confusing
I thought Copy World's coordinate was still in Et Ca Repha though.
korinojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-10, 11:43   Link #1074
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by korinojo View Post
Somehow this is getting confusing
I thought Copy World's coordinate was still in Et Ca Repha though.
If Copy World means Narukana's prison space then of course it's inside Et.

At any rate, the point is that Yuuto's home world is some planet in Phantasmagoria Tree. Him and the Aselia cast as well as the Chaos and Law Eternals are all from outside Et.

Quote:
That's doesn't make sense as
Spoiler:

Nozomu became a Null High Eternal only after fully absorbing complete Nullified Mana and making a contract with the complete Murakumo. And that is the reason why he's an incomplete Null Eternal in Satsuki route. Because Murakumo then was not complete.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-05-10 at 12:12.
Old 2016-05-10, 12:04   Link #1075
bones

Quote:
No? Yuuto is not from Et Ca Repha. What gives you the impression he's from there?
Err Kaori and Kotori are at Copy World so is Narukana so Copy World which is in Et Ca Repha is also where Yuuto's from.
Old 2016-05-10, 12:13   Link #1076
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Err Kaori and Kotori are at Copy World so is Narukana so Copy World which is in Et Ca Repha is also where Yuuto's from.
No.....go play Eien no Aselia and Third Destination and you'll see why

Suffice to say, Et Ca Repha is effectively Rogus and Seii's little science project to imprison Narukana

The only people from Aselia that directly appear in Seinarukana in major roles are Tokimi and Euphoria (kind of)

Kaori is a foreigner in Et's world trying to set up the meeting between Nozomu and Tokimi, that's all. It's flawed logic to say that just because she's there means that's her world......

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2016-05-10 at 12:28.
Old 2016-05-10, 21:43   Link #1077
bones

Quote:
No.....go play Eien no Aselia and Third Destination and you'll see why

Suffice to say, Et Ca Repha is effectively Rogus and Seii's little science project to imprison Narukana

The only people from Aselia that directly appear in Seinarukana in major roles are Tokimi and Euphoria (kind of)

Kaori is a foreigner in Et's world trying to set up the meeting between Nozomu and Tokimi, that's all. It's flawed logic to say that just because she's there means that's her world......
I didn't see any hint in the narrative that Kaori and Kotori are not natives of the Copy World. Can you elaborate on that?
Old 2016-05-10, 23:36   Link #1078
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
besides challenge, all skill hording, some background info that is written in the skill discription and power balance between characters changing. Not much. (Like Nozomu getting more useless the game gets, until getting his eternal skill set on super-hard. % damage skills getting OP and why Euphie is getting stronger than Narukana in higher dificulties).

The music is a remix of Eien no Aselia's opening. The prequel of this game
Well looks enough of a reason to play Hard Mode. Since i will play the game 6 times for all the routes, playing in Normal mode all the time will be boring.

Btw is there any chance the steam version will get the Special Edition contents? I took a look at the CGs for the Special edition (which incidentally has the double of the Normal one) and there seems to lot of extra scenes (both H and Non-H).
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 00:51   Link #1079
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Cough cough, Cosmic, you got one thing gravely wrong.
Yuuto and Tokimi are both from Et's tree. It even is where the Kurahashi headquarter is.

Phantasmagoria is in a different tree yes, but Yuuto and friends are not.
Remember Takase even explained how the cross tree summoning works.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-11, 04:01   Link #1080
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

hmm i just got to ch8. Is there a reason why i cant build any artifacts? none of my teams has an artifact option available at the starting stronghold izumo gate.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel