AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2016-12-06, 10:39   Link #1041
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

please don't tell me Chad will also be not aware of that Lafter & Akihiro are going out together in the future.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 18:48   Link #1042
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
please don't tell me Chad will also be not aware of that Lafter & Akihiro are going out together in the future.
To be fair, he was away on Earth for Yukunojo x Merribit and got caught in a coma to boot.
Old 2016-12-21, 10:10   Link #1043
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-april/.110139

Looks like Iron Blooded Orphans' current 5PM anime time slot will be retired after it ends in April. IE they're not going to show anime on it anymore. Though MBS/TBS are making a new one hour Saturday 7AM timeslot.

Personally quite sad to hear as I'm attached to this time slot for some reason. It's like the only anime timeslot I follow (which is sort of weird now that I think about it). Followed Gundam AGE, Code Geass R2, 00 Season 2 on it.

Didn't it also replace the Saturday 5PM anime timeslot starting with Code Geass R2? Because I remembered 00 Season 1 airing on that one but it was moved to Sunday immediately after it ended or somesuch. So I always considered it to be the spritual successor of that slot.
Old 2017-01-02, 06:08   Link #1044
tdx

I got my hands on some of the old Animage issues (I'm so sad that with the Christmas craze it takes forever for the new ones to arrive), and there's a few big interviews with IBO's VAs and staff. In particular, I found interesting the interview with Nagai and the character designer. We have nothing better to do anyway for two whole weeks, so I guess some of them could be of interest in the meantime.

Director's short column
Spoiler for text:

Also, from vol.1 of the manga adaptation of IBO, when Orga and Biscuit are summoned to Marba's office, Biscuit says about Kudelia, "Despite being the same age as us, she's involved with Mars activist efforts..." So we could probably take it as indirect evidence that either Biscuit is 16 at the time, or both Biscuit and Orga are 16 at the time like Kudelia.
tdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-03, 12:09   Link #1045
darkone45

Hey guys our chance to spread that IBO Love https://theanimeawards.com/best_fight_scene.html VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-04, 09:49   Link #1046
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Was there any date announced for the release of IBO's second OST? I can't seem to get enough of the BGM used when Mika and Hashmal were slugging it out

On that note, I also realized that said music piece does not sound very Gundam-ish but somehow fits perfectly with that particular fight scene.
Old 2017-01-10, 01:34   Link #1047
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...w-form/.110785

Barbatos''s new form will be revealed at a model kit showcase show on January 20
Old 2017-01-10, 04:24   Link #1048
tdx

Based on the PV, we'll probably see it in the anime this week first though?
Old 2017-01-11, 20:11   Link #1049
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx View Post
Based on the PV, we'll probably see it in the anime this week first though?
!00% will be in the new opening, thats for sure
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-13, 07:10   Link #1050
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Was there any date announced for the release of IBO's second OST?
Bot sure if you still need the answer but just in case: looks like it will be out on March 29.

The New Year themed IBO arts from Animedia and Otomedia+
Spoiler for pics:

What Orga drinks on the first one is amazake while Mika eats mochi. Apparently, Teiwaz sent it to all of its affiliate companies as New Year's treat.

Last edited by tdx; 2017-01-19 at 04:39.
Old 2017-01-20, 22:48   Link #1051
FBF

Amazake is good for minors, right?

Orga is still a minor despite his looks.

LOL OrgaxMikazuki is the true pair of this series!

Ever since episode 38, I noticed there being a lot more OrgaxMikazuki yaoi doujins....
FBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 02:16   Link #1052
The 48th Ronin

So what is McGillies' next move? He pretty much already know who Vidar is.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 03:28   Link #1053
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
So what is McGillies' next move? He pretty much already know who Vidar is.
He'll do the only thing he can do, which is to plan for any move that Rustal and/or ViGali might make. He knows that if Rustal has Gaelio with him, then he's in a very tight spot. But like he said, that's not going to stop him. He has too much on the line right now to bow to "maybes".

Also, with ancient equipment being pulled out of the woodwork right and left, if he doesn't do something soon, a war the likes of hasn't been seen since the calamity, will be more and more likely, so he has called in all his allies at this point.

And, then there is the fact that it looks like Vidar is not as dedicated to his revenge as we thought. He seems to be moreso trying to understand his once friend and why he did what he did.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 04:00   Link #1054
kgrodriguez
Three Stars and a Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post

Also, with ancient equipment being pulled out of the woodwork right and left, if he doesn't do something soon, a war the likes of hasn't been seen since the calamity, will be more and more likely, so he has called in all his allies at this point.
Ever since McGillis said that, I've been wondering who he was talking about. I'm not sure any identity of said allies has been forshadowed before.
kgrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-21, 04:58   Link #1055
tdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBF View Post
Amazake is good for minors, right?

Orga is still a minor despite his looks.

LOL OrgaxMikazuki is the true pair of this series!

Ever since episode 38, I noticed there being a lot more OrgaxMikazuki yaoi doujins....
Amazake isn't very reliable proof of his age, since everyone drinks amazake on New Year's Eve regardless of age, it's a tradition, and the art was to celebrate New Year to showcase that tradition (since Teiwaz is very big on Japanese traditions). And it's a little too late for them to get cautious about the drinking age anyway - not when Orga got himself drunk into oblivion as early as episode 9 already, and at the time he was definitely a minor I wonder if he's gotten better at holding his liquor since then or still a lightweight

I've seen a lot of yaoi djs with Orga and Mika practically since the beginning. But well, not up my alley for this particular series, maybe because Orga and Mika's twisted bond is perfect already without anything added on, or maybe because I actually like most of the girls in this series.
Old 2017-01-21, 06:49   Link #1056
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgrodriguez View Post
Ever since McGillis said that, I've been wondering who he was talking about. I'm not sure any identity of said allies has been forshadowed before.
I have no idea who his allies are other than Tekkadan, though it stands that we have either met them and didn't know, or we haven't met them yet. This is entirely possible since it's obvious that he's been planning this for a long time.

I mean we just now learn from the Helmwige model box how he met Isurugi and that Isurugi indeed knows about Montag company and even works with McGillis there as well.
I'm sure there have been others he's gathered along the way who feel the same as he does.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-23, 01:14   Link #1057
The 48th Ronin

The latest episode is the equivalent of Biscuit's death last season. Iok's gonna see the other side of Tekkadan. The one that wrecked havoc at Edmonton and destroyed Gjallarhorn's aura of dominance.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 04:16   Link #1058
tdx

In the light of the Teiwaz rift about to intensify, I was wondering if Barriston has no children of his own who he can leave Teiwaz to. I can understand if he never felt like officially marrying anyone, maybe because most women he met were after his position and money and not his charming self, but no illegitimate kid or two? Hard to believe, tbh. Unless he's like Orga who's probably still a virgin? Nah, doubtful, Barriston doesn't seem to be that austere.

Ah, the same question raises in regards to Izanario, who apparently didn't even have illegitimate kids, let alone legal heirs that he brought an outsider kid (McGillis) without blood relation into the 7 stars. That's especially odd seeing how having children is important to the 7 star families since their position and power are hereditary. Though there was that blond boy in the car... if that's what he's into, then that explains it but the thought of it alone is all kinds of creepy and disgusting and please no...
Old 2017-01-24, 08:46   Link #1059
Irenesharda

Does anyone know the track for the BGM that played during Naze and Amida's death? Is it new or was it already in the previous soundtrack? I can't remember.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2017-01-25, 15:53   Link #1060
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 48th Ronin View Post
The latest episode is the equivalent of Biscuit's death last season. Iok's gonna see the other side of Tekkadan. The one that wrecked havoc at Edmonton and destroyed Gjallarhorn's aura of dominance.
And unlike last season where Carta let herslef walk into a deathtrap and would have died instead in edmonton. This is cold blooded revenge in its purist form with the consequences for Orga as well.