AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 09:46   Link #1041
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

I'm playing Emil Chronicle Online and for the past one year that I've spent in a Japanese server, I have yet to see any player use names like Xxxsasuke5555. It's refreshing, I tell you =3

Also....

It seems that Mamare had mentioned about Log Horizon (the guild) having one character for each of the twelve classes. With Tetra, we'll be left with three more: Monk, Druid and Summoner =3

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2013-11-20 at 09:59.
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:35   Link #1042
Alf

Considering they can form 2 parties with 12 people, it would be likely there are 6 for each of higher level and lower level group. The lower level group has only 2 FW, and Minori is actually not quite a healer so I think the monk and the druid will be of the lower level group, and the summoner for the higher level group to fill in the magic cannon position.

That said, it sounds like Serara and KR are coming to the group. Both of them have reason not to join though....
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:43   Link #1043
tsunade666

Monk = Kanami
Summoner = KR

KR hasn't joined any guild right? though he probably joined Hwayden after awakening to monitor the situation in Minami.
Old 2013-11-20, 10:47   Link #1044
deasture
First Class Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
Considering they can form 2 parties with 12 people, it would be likely there are 6 for each of higher level and lower level group. The lower level group has only 2 FW, and Minori is actually not quite a healer so I think the monk and the druid will be of the lower level group, and the summoner for the higher level group to fill in the magic cannon position.

That said, it sounds like Serara and KR are coming to the group. Both of them have reason not to join though....
Serara likes nyanta so thats the reason to join
deasture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 11:31   Link #1045
Kyu Renjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
I'm playing Emil Chronicle Online and for the past one year that I've spent in a Japanese server, I have yet to see any player use names like Xxxsasuke5555. It's refreshing, I tell you =3
Oh! No wonder I somehow have a glimpse of you, as I am an ECOId player and few times ever see you in forums and such =D

Log Horizon really can make me relate some of the character to myself and my friends.

~ "Save you from anything" ~
Kyu Renjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 11:48   Link #1046
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:

Also....

It seems that Mamare had mentioned about Log Horizon (the guild) having one character for each of the twelve classes. With Tetra, we'll be left with three more: Monk, Druid and Summoner =3
O.T.: Emil Chronicle Online is that good, I know that I want to get back into MMORPG before I started my last college quarter (AA in Drafting and Design)

For the remaining three classes, I wonder who is going to fill those spots?
Old 2013-11-20, 11:59   Link #1047
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Monk = Kanami
Summoner = KR

KR hasn't joined any guild right? though he probably joined Hwayden after awakening to monitor the situation in Minami.
K.R. joined Plant Hwyaden, and is one of the ten leaders of Minami now.
I can't really see K.R. joining L.H., he's more of a trickster who love watching chaos.

I also don't really like the idea of Kanami joining LH, she'd hijack the series so easily.
She should definitely play a big role, but I prefer separate from the main group.
Old 2013-11-20, 12:11   Link #1048
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Monk = Kanami
Summoner = KR

KR = who?
Monk = Demograss.
Old 2013-11-20, 12:50   Link #1049
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
KR = who?
Monk = Demograss.
KR is one of DTP members. He is the summoner that wants to observe things around him. When catastrophe happen. He immediately summon a horse and use his possession ability to possess it and travel the world to investigate or observe what's happening outside of japan.

He also joins kanami when he met them. Because he isw just possessing the horse. When kanami and the other encounter the genius. He was forced to summon himself on the battlefield and died. Save point cathedral doesn't count for the horse which is why he wakes up back in Minami and decide to observe the chaos that will happen when kanami is back in japan.
Old 2013-11-20, 14:18   Link #1050
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Side question: Have pistols ever been confirmed in any of the materials? I know we had cannon-arm guy in the anime, but I'm not sure how canon that makes pistols.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 18:31   Link #1051
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Quote:

Did he say there's only going to be one of each class or that there's going to be at least one of each class? Because if Log Horizon is only going to have one of each class, than no Nureha for Shiroe.

Oh, and just wondering, but what was Tetra's class and level again? I'm guessing s/he is a priest (seeing as that's the only class that could have been filled up if there's still Monk, Druid, and summoner left). Still not sure about the level though (aka will s/he be playing with the newb brigade or the level 90s)
Occulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 18:34   Link #1052
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
Did he say there's only going to be one of each class or that there's going to be at least one of each class? Because if Log Horizon is only going to have one of each class, than no Nureha for Shiroe.
i was wondering about that myself.

Quote:
Oh, and just wondering, but what was Tetra's class again?
Cleric
Old 2013-11-20, 18:57   Link #1053
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Actually he just said that Log Horizon is intended to have 12 members

Considering that the current nine don't have any overlaps though, I think it's a valid assumption that all twelve will be of different classes =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 19:04   Link #1054
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Quote:
Actually he just said that Log Horizon is intended to have 12 members

Considering that the current nine don't have any overlaps though, I think it's a valid assumption that all twelve will be of different classes =3
Lol, sucks to be Nureha then. Not only does she come in so late in the story but she doesn't even have the benefit of being in Log Horizon unlike the other 2. Of course, Serara hasn't let that stop her but then again, she has no other competitors.
Old 2013-11-21, 00:22   Link #1055
LystAP

Quote:
Lol, sucks to be Nureha then. Not only does she come in so late in the story but she doesn't even have the benefit of being in Log Horizon unlike the other 2. Of course, Serara hasn't let that stop her but then again, she has no other competitors.
How can he do that to poor Nureha, does Mamare not see the oncoming shipping rages?
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 01:04   Link #1056
tsunade666

Even if Nureha won't ended up joining Log Hora. there is no stopping her from visiting it 24/7
Old 2013-11-21, 01:35   Link #1057
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

What interests me though is the reason that Mamare will give for not having Nureha enter Log Horizon. I mean, she most likely wants to get in, and Shiroe doesn't have any personal reason to refuse her. Maybe because she is still probably pretty hated by everybody else and she needs to keep a low profile?

Also, what level is Tetra again? Since I'm assuming that because there are going to be 12 people in Log Horizon, its going to be a 50/50 split with half of the people making up the higher leveled party and half making up the noob team (perfectly filling all slots for a full 6 party team).

Main team:
Tank=Nao
Melee Burst DPS=Akatsuki
Melee Sustained DPS=Nyanta
Support=Shiroe
Healing= Possibly Tetra? (Seeing as s/he was raiding with Shiroe, I would think s/he's level 90. Confirmation needed please.)

Also, I just saw the man in glasses tag. So random, yet so fitting.

Missing: Ranged DPS

Noob team:
Tank=Touya (although imo, samurai tank is...)
Ranged DPS=Rudie
Healer/Damage Mitigator=Minori
Support=Isuzu

Missing: Melee DPS

Hm, so yeah, I would agree with Alf, Summoner for the lvl 90 team and Monk+Druid (possibly Serara?) for the noob team.
Old 2013-11-21, 01:40   Link #1058
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

What interests me though is the reason that Mamare will give for not having Nureha enter Log Horizon. I mean, she most likely wants to get in, and Shiroe doesn't have any personal reason to refuse her. Maybe because she is still probably pretty hated by everybody else?

Also, what level is Tetra again? Since I'm assuming that because there are going to be 12 people in Log Horizon, its going to be a 50/50 split with half of the people making up the higher leveled party (a full 6 party team) and half making up the noob team.

Main team:
Tank=Nao
Melee Burst DPS=Akatsuki
Melee Sustained DPS=Nyanta
Support=Shiroe
Healing= Possibly Tetra? (Seeing as s/he was raiding with Shiroe, I would think s/he's level 90)

Missing: Ranged DPS

Noob team:
Tank=Touya (although imo, samurai tank is...)
Ranged DPS=Rudie
Healer/Damage Mitigator=Minori
Support=Isuzu

Missing: Melee DPS

Hm, so yeah, I would agree with Alf, Summoner for the lvl 90 team and Monk+Druid (possibly Serara?) for the noob team.

Also, I just saw the "man in glasses" tag. So random, yet so fitting. Although it should probably be changed to "men in glasses" (Crusty too badass) or just "glasses" seeing as Henrietta's glasses is also pretty noticeable (in the anime anyways).
Old 2013-11-21, 01:41   Link #1059
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
What interests me though is the reason that Mamare will give for not having Nureha enter Log Horizon. I mean, she most likely wants to get in, and Shiroe doesn't have any personal reason to refuse her. Maybe because she is still probably pretty hated by everybody else and she needs to keep a low profile?
Useless meat is always a good reason for Mamare, I think. ^^; And Nureha has much more useless meat than Akatsuki or Minori.
Old 2013-11-21, 01:43   Link #1060
tsunade666

I think Tetra is level 90 cleric. They did raid a multi-boss battle raid. They will be needing all the heal they can get.

If not Kanami then probably Demograss but he has problem with Serara and he has family in susukino. So a new monk will appear?

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers