FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 08:34   Link #1042
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu Breaker View Post
I hope Ayumu end single, i don't like the shipping game of the japanese
Maybe you're too yuriesque because you're not really into harem shipping. I'd personally prefer if Ayumu will end up with Haruna. The harem concept is identical to mixing memory card concept.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 13:50   Link #1043
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Maybe you're too yuriesque because you're not really into harem shipping. I'd personally prefer if Ayumu will end up with Haruna. The harem concept is identical to mixing memory card concept.
Haruna Where did this come from She is his cute little sister, that he can even have a decent fantasy about anymore If our weak-willed protagonist ends up with a loli-looking character that would be Yuu, but most likely one of the exuberantly proportioned vampire-ninja, and if and only if the novel ends up with some short of grand plot (like Asura Cryin' did), which itself is not very likely
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 14:26   Link #1044
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Haruna Where did this come from She is his cute little sister, that he can even have a decent fantasy about anymore If our weak-willed protagonist ends up with a loli-looking character that would be Yuu, but most likely one of the exuberantly proportioned vampire-ninja, and if and only if the novel ends up with some short of grand plot (like Asura Cryin' did), which itself is not very likely
Sorry, but I'm talking to Kitsu Breaker, not you.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-29, 14:29   Link #1045
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
if and only if the novel ends up with some short of grand plot (like Asura Cryin' did), which itself is not very likely
Asura Cryin has not ended (the anime ended a major arc of the LN story). I agree Kore ha Zombie has no major plot (unlike other novels like haganai) so I highly doubt it will have a real ending, my bet it will have an open ending so that none of his readers feels disapointed.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 15:38   Link #1046
Xaturas

Frankly I think that open endings sux. Yes some may enjoy the ride rather than destination. But still a closure is a closure, some half ass endings are killing most of the series. That or axe endings.
Old 2012-05-29, 15:47   Link #1047
Malkuth
Banned

@KitsuBreaker/MisaoFan: I was rather surprised that you were referring to the resolution of a romance that does not really occur. Let me explain... In KoreZon despite the large amount of female characters that are interested in Ayumu, there aren't really any developments that could potentially lead to a relationship between any of them and Ayumu. Kyouko is the only exception that I can think of and the first time she was only pretending in order to kill him, while the second after killing confessing to him, she went away for hundreds of years. The rest of the cast only show family/friend-like interest and get jealous only when Ayumu's interest (and not sexual urge) is threatened.

@mangamuscle: Asura Cryin' hasn't ended? Last volume (14th) was published two years ago or the anime didn't cover all of the main plot?

@Xaturas: That is because late-night anime are usually produced to promote the source material their based at and/or pander the existing fan-base. Also closure in this context is impossible without an original ending

Last edited by Malkuth; 2012-05-29 at 16:01.
Old 2012-05-29, 15:50   Link #1048
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

@Xaturas Whatever the case I doubt we will see the real ending in a TV series (at best it will be an special OVA) since the person that writes this LN makes a living out of it and even if the TV series stops he will continue producing the LN as long as people continue buying a minimum amount of them, not everybody is a Nisio Isin that can produce one sucessful light novel after another.
Old 2012-05-29, 15:53   Link #1049
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
@Xaturas Whatever the case I doubt we will see the real ending in a TV series (at best it will be an special OVA) since the person that writes this LN makes a living out of it and even if the TV series stops he will continue producing the LN as long as people continue buying a minimum amount of them, not everybody is a Nisio Isin that can produce one sucessful light novel after another.
Except the Author doesn't make the call whenever or not to produce an Anime... And before people jump at it, no not even the Anime Studio (in this case, Seven Arc) makes that final decision.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-29, 16:05   Link #1050
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

@Malkuth AFAIK the anime did not covered the "Lost Files" and two years is half of the time between vplume 9 and vol 10&11 of Haruhi's LN. There were six years between D - Mysterious Journey to the North Sea and D - The Rose Princess. I think the light novel market is diferent to the manga market so until I hear that the author has oficially dropped it, I would not think it is over.

@Chaos2Frozen. Indeed, market dynamics is what decides whether all of the anime will be animated, but eventough I like Kore ha Zombie, it is not an Urusei Yatsura and nowadays japanese anime market makes it even more dificult for that to happen.
Old 2012-05-29, 17:23   Link #1051
Xaturas

Obviously anime wont cover whole novel.
I was talking about manga/anime/novel stories in general. Open endings just sux, either do this or that. Open endings are easy route, where otakus will stupidly head cannon their heroine ending.

@mangamuscle
I don't know about Nisio novels, but I read medaka box, and it became total shit. From romance/seitokai comedy to battle manga. Stupid manga is stupid but heck his name made him get an anime for that poo.
Old 2012-05-30, 02:20   Link #1052
Kyouka
Is Here

Preview pics for 8 is up
Spoiler for Nene:
Spoiler for Saras:
Spoiler for Chris:
Spoiler for Eu:
Spoiler for Haruna:

who to love saras or nene as my number 1 im so
chris looks awesome in the pics as well
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 06:30   Link #1053
gaiar31

Spoiler:
gaiar31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 09:42   Link #1054
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Asura Cryin has not ended (the anime ended a major arc of the LN story).
Yes it has....at the moment. Mikumo-sensei doesn't seem as if he'll continue off from vol 14. He could but it's been over two years...And currently he's busy with his Strike the Blood series. Also IIRC, he mentioned he would also resume Dantalian no Shoka so it's not as if Asura Cryin has a high chance of getting moving again soon

Vol 14 is just short story collection. The important bits being Tomo's sister taking up his position.

So it's not as if the anime did not cover the bulk of the story. A major arc? More like the only arc so far
Old 2012-05-30, 09:56   Link #1055
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiar31 View Post
Spoiler:
So there is some hope in the BD release of them removing visual obstruciton and maybe even putting nipples in *^_^*
Old 2012-05-30, 10:23   Link #1056
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 08... you folks enjoy my absence? Because I'm back and zany as ever! XD

Seriously, you folks really piled on the posts....what is this talk I see about the pros and cons about immortality? Is it boring? Is it fun? Well..... nevermind, everyone knows exactly how I would live my life if I were immortal

Oh why did it take so long for Kyoko to show up I waited 8 weeks for her, and was it well worth the wait? Maybe.... Episode 07 was the only one I enjoyed from start to finish, so maybe I did wait too long for her....

But YES!!! Twintail boobies, oh how the world lacks them these days, I just hate how twintails are resorted to children and loli's, at least let the well endowed girls have some fun, huh writers? You hear me? And yes I am still conflicted over Saki's resident booby twintail

But first things first, a stern lecture from mangatron-sensei:

You bad zombie you! That's not how you hug a girl! You're supposed to put one hand behind her back, and another hand on.... HER BUTT WHOOHOO *mangatron high-fives his air-friend*

Ahem, but the star of this show is b- I mean.... forgot what I was going to say Oh right! I really loved the face off on the roof between the ponytail and the twintail, ah, do you folks realize how rare of a event that is? Two well endowed girls, one with a ponytail, the other with twintails, ah, when was the last time this happened....

But yes the real star of this ep was Kyoko, her psycho face is something I can get used to and how about being stabbed before a confession? I for some strange mystical reason would like to experience something like that, er supposing I am immortal. But then there's that one thing....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE LEFT why after 7 eps, she has to leave? I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU KYOKOOOOOOOOOOO-CHAN, wait, before you leave, at least let me fond- *mangatron is surrounded by a swarm of leaves and the rest of the details afterwards are confidential*

Quote:
Ah! Kyouko in broken mode is so sweet, Ayumu better wait those nine thousand years
lol.......I don't know why I find it amusing, but we just had that exchange recently, and then seeing the ep, and then seeing you mention her being broken.... I actually see this in a whole different light now
Quote:
I agree, I am also torn (again) between Sera and Kyouko, but both can only be handled by zombies, not us mere mortals
Well..... I think I can handle the both of them at the same time, since I am no mere mortal

Quote:
Since Nobody has posted this one I decided to do it myselft

Spoiler for Seraphim in her dominatrix outfit:
Did somebody say Dominatrix Serafemme?
Spoiler for Dominatrix Sera NSFAnyone but the mangatron:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
her voice will be
http://myanimelist.net/people/70/Ami_Koshimizu

here are some pics from the site
Spoiler for Nene:

Spoiler for Nene 2:

omg i fell in love again nene shall be mine
No she's mine, I will fond- I mean fight for her! Gyaah, why the best eps are coming so late :<
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouka View Post
Preview pics for 8 is up
Spoiler for Nene:
Ah Hey look, not bra can contain her goodness
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:24   Link #1057
Gohan78
Awakened One

Quote:
@KitsuBreaker/MisaoFan: I was rather surprised that you were referring to the resolution of a romance that does not really occur. Let me explain... In KoreZon despite the large amount of female characters that are interested in Ayumu, there aren't really any developments that could potentially lead to a relationship between any of them and Ayumu. Kyouko is the only exception that I can think of and the first time she was only pretending in order to kill him, while the second after killing confessing to him, she went away for hundreds of years. The rest of the cast only show family/friend-like interest and get jealous only when Ayumu's interest (and not sexual urge) is threatened.
I'm pretty sure that at least Tomonori and Tae-chan are really in love with Ayumu.
Saras is also in love... with his butt.
Haruna and Sera are just big tsundere.
The only one who is difficult to read is Eu since she rarely speaks.

Anyway I think Korezon has all the characteristics of a true harem series.
(De Vermis Mysteriis)
Gohan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 10:45   Link #1058
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan78 View Post
I'm pretty sure that at least Tomonori and Tae-chan are really in love with Ayumu.
Saras is also in love... with his butt.
Haruna and Sera are just big tsundere.
The only one who is difficult to read is Eu since she rarely speaks.

Anyway I think Korezon has all the characteristics of a true harem series.
... except a harem male lead... and that's what makes Ayumu and the show very interesting
Old 2012-05-30, 10:48   Link #1059
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
... except a harem male lead... and that's what makes Ayumu and the show very interesting
Me too thinks of that. I love watching harems that feature a badass, strong-willed male lead.
MyAnimeList
Old 2012-05-30, 10:59   Link #1060
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Bayumu is the harem male lead....Who else could it be? Orito?

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen, zombies