AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-27, 14:19   Link #1021
Mezter

So the anime ended.

I hated some moments, especially episode 7, and all the unnecessary fan service.

But I will give credit to the studio/directors who made people get interested in the series and boosted the LN sales. I mean...there are cases like Isekai wa Smartphone to tomo ni..where the adaptation looks pretty bad.

I'm still salty that Karuizawa didn't get to have her moment in the anime and I also don't really expect season 2 to ever come but hey at least I can wait for the next volume to come out in a month
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 14:27   Link #1022
japocheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Well, what can I say? I'm happy that the anime flopped hard as hell and the LN got a boost because the adaptation was pretty mediocre to be honest.

Now the waiting for the next volume is gonna be long especially for the way how the last volume ended but I trust in Ayanokouji.

Are you saying that ryuen will beat 51%?
japocheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 14:29   Link #1023
cyberdemon

Quote:
Well, what can I say? I'm happy that the anime flopped hard as hell and the LN got a boost because the adaptation was pretty mediocre to be honest.

Now the waiting for the next volume is gonna be long especially for the way how the last volume ended but I trust in Ayanokouji.
How did the last volume end?
Old 2017-09-27, 14:55   Link #1024
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by japocheese View Post
Are you saying that ryuen will beat 51%?
Why are you guys still with that bullshit of 51% when the LN never mentioned that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
How did the last volume end?
In the last vol Ryuuen is threatening Ayanokouji with Karuizawa, like something bad could happen to her, the next volume is the confrontation and we're gonna see if everything goes well.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 15:09   Link #1025
Disdanny
Izanagi

So what are the chances we will see another season?
Disdanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 15:16   Link #1026
Rejectors

Chance for 2nd season is still unknown because the BD & DVD has not yet been released.
Old 2017-09-27, 16:21   Link #1027
japocheese

Quote:
Why are you guys still with that bullshit of 51% when the LN never mentioned that?

In the last vol Ryuuen is threatening Ayanokouji with Karuizawa, like something bad could happen to her, the next volume is the confrontation and we're gonna see if everything goes well.
relax, it's just a joke, how do you think it will end this confrontation? ryuuen will be destroyed?
japocheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 16:28   Link #1028
Endless_Despair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Chance for 2nd season is still unknown because the BD & DVD has not yet been released.
BD sales aren't the only deciding factor for a 2nd season. Just having a huge boost in LN sales can be enough.
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 18:47   Link #1029
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
BD and LN sales boost don't guarantee a 2nd season as well. I'm still waiting for Horizon's 3rd season...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 18:50   Link #1030
sasabit

Holy crap that last scene was crazy cool. How did they do it in the LN? Did Ayanokouji actually feel all people are tools and as long as he wins in the end it doesnt matter? Because in the LN it seems like Ayanokouji has more emotions and wants to make friends so it feels kinda strange.
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 19:05   Link #1031
ChaikaAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
Holy crap that last scene was crazy cool. How did they do it in the LN? Did Ayanokouji actually feel all people are tools and as long as he wins in the end it doesnt matter? Because in the LN it seems like Ayanokouji has more emotions and wants to make friends so it feels kinda strange.
Same Monologue was in the LN as well, even harsher, because in LN he didn't just say he didn't think of Horikita as ally, he said he didn't even care about her once as a classmate.

Tho they did change things. But the larger changes are that the monologue happened before he carried Horikita to the teachers, in a different setting. And secondly Horikita didn't blush like a maiden in love. In fact up to volume 6 I have no recollection of any description that could indicate that she have any feelings for MC.

Edit: oh yeah I forgot to mention, MC also didn't say he did this to gain ally or whatever, that was made up by anime production team too.
ChaikaAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 19:13   Link #1032
RDNexus

So, other than trying to create a "Horikita Route", there were a few other liberties in the adaptation...as usual
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 19:23   Link #1033
AB079
Banned

The whole cute Horikita scene was original from the anime btw.

@xrick that's the main reason why the anime flopped, the director was incredibly biased with Horikita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
BD and LN sales boost don't guarantee a 2nd season as well. I'm still waiting for Horizon's 3rd season...
I hate you because I'm in the same place at least Vol 10 is coming soon with the beginning of the end of Horizon.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 19:44   Link #1034
cyberdemon

Quote:
I hate you because I'm in the same place at least Vol 10 is coming soon with the beginning of the end of Horizon.
well that might be the perfect time for another season
Old 2017-09-27, 20:00   Link #1035
n0m@n
C-Z

Just got my illustration book and anthology book.
Anyways, the illsutration book has all of the illsutrations which had appeared in the LN plus more. Also it has everything from the previous series, Thiiri, as well.
This one below is the illustration which came out originally on volume 4.5. I would say it's the best illustration from the LN. Too bad it was censored.
NSFW
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
But the illustration book also put on a coloured version. And when I saw it I was glad I bought the illustration book....

[*SNIP*]

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2017-09-27 at 22:38. Reason: Please review forum rule 1.3 and use the proper image tag instead of the old "spoiler" tag.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 20:06   Link #1036
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Praise our lord and savior
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 20:14   Link #1037
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

I think I can understand why anime more focus on Horikita. maybe except Director is Horikita fans, is also in consideration for those who watch anime-only, because anime only adapted until vol 3, where horikita is the focus of the volume and if they put Karuizawa who hadn't any role until vol 4, it will confuse those who hadn't read LN, and just watch the anime.

Last edited by Hujan; 2017-09-28 at 00:45.
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 20:22   Link #1038
Endless_Despair

I'd like to ask LN readers, did Ayanokouji tell Horikita all of his plans for the Island test in the LN as well?
Endless_Despair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 20:41   Link #1039
Grey Hat

Is it just me or the anime just save team Horikita n Ayanokouji (serious punch lol) vol 3 bad ass monologue

Spoiler for ayanokouji's monologue:
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 20:47   Link #1040
jackandjaycee

Why Ichinose so many points?
jackandjaycee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller