AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

View Poll Results: Railgun Manga - Dream Ranker Arc Rating
Perfect 10 1 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 28.57%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 1 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 28.57%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 14.29%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-01-26, 10:58   Link #1021
Inept Forum User

So it has come to pass on this side...

(around three years or so if I recall correctly)
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 11:33   Link #1022
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Misaka isn't the brightest bulb, she lives in a bubble world city and her knowledge of the darkside is very limited.
She can't see beyond her nose and her world perception is narrow minded.

She lived as a psychic with the mentality of a normal girl, she ain't no assasin so her feats so far are amazing for what she is but don't expect her to go beyond that.

Also, espowers aren't geneticcally inheritable.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 05:25   Link #1023
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

We have no idea how Misaka will end up. She's constantly learning and evolving her abilities. This moment shows that very nature and why no one should count her out in the future.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 06:21   Link #1024
LazyHunter

Nice trick by Mikoto to counter Doppelganger's giant form. I guess Kuriba has a plan, because so far physical destruction is pretty much only stalling Doppelganger.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 06:27   Link #1025
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I'll admit, Railgun has been pretty boring nowadays but that golem battle was super cool.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 10:45   Link #1026
Sixth
Hu Tao

It was a good chapter. Nice to see that Mikoto wasn't completely helpless against giant enemy.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-30, 11:07   Link #1027
LevelSeven

saw ch92,

and: wow!
why dont we see such stuff more often? it is really nice to finally get a glimpse of a level 5 going all out, imean it feels like they can do some pretty incredible sh*t but at long last we got to see some good action,
accels manga is still going on with their one single arc so it is nice to see such stuff, wish we got such action earlier (while misaka went "all out" against accel...but i guess even than she wouldnt be able to give 100% since it is a human being she is attacking)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-02, 08:28   Link #1028
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Just caught up by reading chapters 90, 91, and 92.

Man those were great, hahaha. I liked the added characterization for Scavenger and skill-out. It sure was interesting.

That battle in 92 reminded me of Gaara vs. Naruto when it was Nine tails versus one tail lol. It was pretty awesome.

I still don't understand why you think Misaka is naive. She's naive at this point in the story. That has pretty much stopped being true by now even if she doesn't know quite as much as some people involved. By now she's already seen quite a bit of heavier darkness especially in the latest arc... I think that she's idealistic in spite of that darkness, and you can call that naive, but then that would imply that Touma's also naive (which he might be), but he has managed to get through all his sh*t acting like that, so I don't the problem.

In short, I loved the chapters. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 00:50   Link #1029
itine
No Book No Live

This month (probably today*) Feb 21. 2017 is:
10th Aniversary To Aru Kagaku No Railgun Manga
*According to ASCIMedia, Japanese Wikipedia and Amazon of Japan

Toaru Kagaku No Railgun first releases (Debut) on Today Feb 21, 2007 (10 years ago) in Dengeki Daioh (March Release) April issue

but English community Wikia said it should release at Feb 25, 2007?

I'm here not want debate on some release date because We should celebrate this 10th Aniversary of this 'Awesome' manga
Yay
This month cover Dengeki Daioh (26 to 28 Feb 2017) should be Railgun (I bet)
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 03:35   Link #1030
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hol up. Dengeki Daioh goes for a release date of the 25th-28th of the month. If so, why is Railgun's anniversary set on the 21st?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 00:49   Link #1031
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 93 is out.

The dere dere leader.
Old 2017-02-27, 15:10   Link #1032
LazyHunter

Nice to see the Scavengers came back and helped.
Old 2017-02-27, 17:39   Link #1033
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
Nice to see the Scavengers came back and helped.
Let be honest we new this was going to happen in some way but the real question is what does the Doppelganger even want so far it bet a complete mystery.

All we know now is she want Kuriba Ryouko to die because she make the Doppelganger(herself) but why?

At this point we can say she does not want to be human which how she act but no idea what she want yet?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 18:47   Link #1034
LazyHunter

Of course we knew it would happen given how Leader acted before leaving, doesn't make it less nice.

As for Doppelganger, so far there's just Misaki's speculation that she's after the secret data on the airship and/or that she wants to spread out her soul even more and Doppelgangers's desire to kill Kuriba. Can't really say what's her final goal from that.
Old 2017-02-28, 08:22   Link #1035
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, is the doppleganger's power is still in science side or already considered as super natural?
Old 2017-02-28, 10:37   Link #1036
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Just so you guys know, seven pages were missing in the original release and were since added. Go read it again.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 10:40   Link #1037
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going Seafoam View Post
Just so you guys know, seven pages were missing in the original release and were since added. Go read it again.
Thanks. It missed 7 pages of battle scenes.
Old 2017-02-28, 14:23   Link #1038
LevelSeven

ch 93 (seriously? this manga is going on since nearly 8 years? )

i dont want to doa summary,

just saying that this arc is better than accels one (not much of a challenge i know),

the only point that i would like to mention is that the power of this doppelganger turns into a total BS one,
stuff happens like in the naruto+sasuke vs kaguya fight,
her soul grows somehow and the original mentioned her mother() who somehow is now saved,
and she wanted to kill herself and blablabla,

all in all, bizarre stuff happens...and the scavangers turned into nice girls...and mikoto tries to stop it
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-28, 17:18   Link #1039
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
ch 93 (seriously? this manga is going on since nearly 8 years? )

i dont want to doa summary,

just saying that this arc is better than accels one (not much of a challenge i know),

the only point that i would like to mention is that the power of this doppelganger turns into a total BS one,
stuff happens like in the naruto+sasuke vs kaguya fight,
her soul grows somehow and the original mentioned her mother() who somehow is now saved,
and she wanted to kill herself and blablabla,

all in all, bizarre stuff happens...and the scavangers turned into nice girls...and mikoto tries to stop it
Also like the Accel manga Arc it seen that this arc is getting to it end too. Do you think that the currernt Story Arc will end in the next 4 chapter and end which the current volume or go into the next volume after it.

We are almost at chapter 100 of the railgun manga and we also just past it 10 year Aniversary.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 06:03   Link #1040
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

That was nice, but it felt like nothing much happened for some reason... Well until next month...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote