Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2013-11-19, 00:26   Link #1021
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Do you have this image non-translated, just so we can check that it's indeed used?
Nyaa, as you wish =3. You can find the same image from tsunade666's Log Horizon novel raw scans (covers vol 1~6): Link to image.

And as Xellos- ^ has mentioned, this can also be found in the official Chinese version. Hope this clears your doubt =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 00:31   Link #1022
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Hm, now that I look through the scans again, is it just me or are some of the images cut off? For example, during the image where NEET princess was given the speech? Or am I just failing at using Imgur?

If they are actually cut off, does anybody have full scans of those pictures?
Occulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 00:48   Link #1023
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occulus View Post
Hm, now that I look through the scans again, is it just me or are some of the images cut off? For example, during the image where NEET princess was given the speech? Or am I just failing at using Imgur?

If they are actually cut off, does anybody have full scans of those pictures?
I guess tsunade uploaded them page by page and some of them are not in order (the earliest ones are at the back).

Try the Browse button and scroll down. Aside from the first few scans, everything else is in order (afaik) =3

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 00:53   Link #1024
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Okay never mind, figured it out. Was just derping out/had scriptblockers running.
Old 2013-11-19, 10:23   Link #1025
Breimoon

among the ones who went to train the beginners there is not even a mage/summoner who can use lighting aoe magic? Would it be super effective if he spams it on the shore when the goblins are still in the water?
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 10:49   Link #1026
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
among the ones who went to train the beginners there is not even a mage/summoner who can use lighting aoe magic? Would it be super effective if he spams it on the shore when the goblins are still in the water?
I think the lack of a nuker for the training camp is due to the fact that, I assume, mage types don't make good babysitters for the beginners. See how the majority of the veterans watching over them are either warrior types or healers.
Old 2013-11-19, 11:59   Link #1027
Avento
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Shiroe is one of the griffon riders that number less than 200 in the Japanese server, its speed can only be rivaled by a red wyvern.
this solved the confusion of how rare the griffin summon is

Avento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 12:45   Link #1028
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
"Sir Soujiro, is this egg dessert tasty?"

"Sir Soujiro, please listen to me too!"

"Sir Soujiro seems tired, let me sing you a gentle lullaby and let you rest for a while..."

There is a luxurious couch in the balcony under the moonlight, a place suitable for tea parties. A colleague of Michitaka, West wind brigade guild master Soujiro is being surrounded by princesses and maids of the people of the land, making Michitaka feels a sense of desolation.
Harem male Lead strikes again.
Old 2013-11-19, 13:01   Link #1029
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Harem male Lead strikes again.
Greatest harem lead ever since Touma
Old 2013-11-19, 13:40   Link #1030
Kyu Renjo

Total Control Encounter is pretty cool, especially as Minori who does it.

~ "Save you from anything" ~

Last edited by Kyu Renjo; 2013-11-19 at 13:41. Reason: ups I mean Minori
Kyu Renjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 18:59   Link #1031
Jinggo

Finish reading volume 4 chapter 4 , its an epic battle. I wonder how the anime will addapt this chapter, i hope it will be an one epic episode . To bad soujiro and his west wind brigade doesnt participate in this battle . ����
Jinggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 20:30   Link #1032
Quol
That Guy

Spoiler for Berserker Image:
This picture really shows the "Berserker" side of Crusty
Spoiler for Sad Akatsuki:
On another note can anyone tell me what is happening here?
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 21:46   Link #1033
The Green One

My guess in the second pic Shiroe was struck down for the first time, going by the disarray of Akatsuki's clothes, there was a fight. I can't think of anything else that would distress her to that degree.

As for the first pic....that's why you don't f*** with Crusty. He will mess you up....
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-19, 23:08   Link #1034
Occulus
〜(^∇^〜) (〜^∇^)〜

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
My guess in the second pic Shiroe was struck down for the first time, going by the disarray of Akatsuki's clothes, there was a fight. I can't think of anything else that would distress her to that degree.
I believe Shiro was
Spoiler for Lots of book spoilers:
Old 2013-11-20, 00:43   Link #1035
watisit

@Quol: I suspect
Spoiler for About pic:

Could you give us the vol that pic was in? I read the online web novel so i don't have any pictures.

And just a random thought: I'm surprised with 30,000 players in japan there's nobody who had to use numbers in their names.
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 01:10   Link #1036
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
And just a random thought: I'm surprised with 30,000 players in japan there's nobody who had to use numbers in their names.
Usually when you use your real name in anything is when you developed trust. Since they can't die it can still be considered a game at the same time they still have hope that they can solve the mystery of why they're stuck in the game. Thats what I'm guessing anyway .
Old 2013-11-20, 04:10   Link #1037
tsunade666

I think he meant using numbers in username to prevent copy of names.

But I think someone already used numbers or small caps or caps combination in username name. Its one of the nobodies that shiroe encounter in his flashback. I even remember the xnamex combination for username.
Old 2013-11-20, 04:11   Link #1038
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Usually when you use your real name in anything is when you developed trust. Since they can't die it can still be considered a game at the same time they still have hope that they can solve the mystery of why they're stuck in the game. Thats what I'm guessing anyway .
...?

His question is why there's no numerical values in names like xxJustinxx69 (I'm sure there are)

Unless you're confused that somehow the players had prior knowledge of becoming stuck in alternate reality before it happened, when they were creating their characters.
Old 2013-11-20, 04:15   Link #1039
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
@Quol: I suspect
Spoiler for About pic:

Could you give us the vol that pic was in? I read the online web novel so i don't have any pictures.

Roe2........
Old 2013-11-20, 09:22   Link #1040
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
They can work a name out of four systems of writing: hiragana, katakana, kanji and alphanumeric. Due to the vast amount of characters available to them, I doubt that they need to resort to numbers in their names.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate reality, database, economics, political theory, spoilers