Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-14, 01:23   Link #1001
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Midnite Assassin- View Post
Ok people (especially DtM, Quzor, and A242) Here is my new character!

Name: Philem
Relations: Shino's son
Style of Jutsu: Animal
Story: Shino tought Philem about animals and bugs(of course!). Soon Philem became fond of animals and animal type jutsu. He continued learning animal style and eventually came up with his own. He discovered his kekki genkai during his chunin exam training for the final rounds(you'll find out later). He has accomplished chunin and many missions. His goal is to be the best ninja he can be and to someday beat DREI SHOZUMA! (thats a guy i already posted!)

Kekki Genkai:
Shape Shift___This might seem unreal, but Philem can change into any animal known to man without using chakra. Very useful for missions.

Jutsu:
1. Sting Ray Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of manta rays made of chakra to attack the opponent underwater.
ADVANTAGES: Useful if opponent is underwater/doesn't take much chakra.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs to keep in motion.

2. Lions Pride Jutsu___Summons a small family of lions made of chakra that consists of a male, female, and two cubs to attack the opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good attack to hurt the opponent and finish something quick.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs and quite a bit of chakra.

3. Wasp Swarm Jutsu___Summons a swarm of wasps made from chakra to attack the opponent from afar.
ADVANTAGES: Good for long range and to scare opponents away.
WEEKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra.

4. Soaring Eagle Jutsu___Summons an eagle made of chakra to patrol the skies and watch for the enemy. Mostly used for messages or stealth missions.
ADVANTAGES: Good for sneaking up on the enemy/ doesn't require a lot of chakra.
WEEKNESSES: Requires excellent concentration.

5. Wolf Pack Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of wolves made of chakra to assist you in a fight against a large opponent or multiple opponents.
ADVANTAGES: Good for evening the odds against the opponent.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a good deal of chakra.

6. King Cobra Jutsu___Summons a large cobra to assist you in a fight with a larger opponent.
ADVANTAGES: Good for an opponent larger than you and/or a delay tactic.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a lot of chakra.

Techniques:
1. Alligator Swamp Barrage___A basic barrage with a cool name!

This may not be my best work of art, and i'll probably edit it soon, but i think it was pretty cool! Post me something if you have any comments!

-assassin-
A cool character indeed. I have to agree with DtM though, that shape-shifting Kekkai Genkai seems like it would be extremely physically tiring. Other than that, I really like the character; especially the fact that he's Shino's son. After I read that, I expected a long list of bug-related jutsu, and was pleasantly surprised. Though most focus on animals, it's a nice twist on the skills of the Aburame clan. Keep up the good work, nice job on this one.
Old 2007-11-14, 07:43   Link #1002
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Ok people (especially DtM, Quzor, and A242) Here is my new character!

Story: Shino tought Philem about animals and bugs(of course!). Soon Philem became fond of animals and animal type jutsu. He continued learning animal style and eventually came up with his own. He discovered his kekki genkai during his chunin exam training for the final rounds(you'll find out later). He has accomplished chunin and many missions. His goal is to be the best ninja he can be and to someday beat DREI SHOZUMA! (thats a guy i already posted!)

Kekki Genkai:
Shape Shift___This might seem unreal, but Philem can change into any animal known to man without using chakra. Very useful for missions.

Jutsu:
1. Sting Ray Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of manta rays made of chakra to attack the opponent underwater.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs to keep in motion.

2. Lions Pride Jutsu___Summons a small family of lions made of chakra that consists of a male, female, and two cubs to attack the opponent.
WEEKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs and quite a bit of chakra.

3. Wasp Swarm Jutsu___Summons a swarm of wasps made from chakra to attack the opponent from afar.
WEEKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra.

4. Soaring Eagle Jutsu___Summons an eagle made of chakra to patrol the skies and watch for the enemy. Mostly used for messages or stealth missions.
WEEKNESSES: Requires excellent concentration.

5. Wolf Pack Jutsu___Summons a certain amount of wolves made of chakra to assist you in a fight against a large opponent or multiple opponents.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a good deal of chakra.

6. King Cobra Jutsu___Summons a large cobra to assist you in a fight with a larger opponent.
WEEKNESSES: Requires a lot of chakra.

Techniques:

This may not be my best work of art, and i'll probably edit it soon, but i think it was pretty cool! Post me something if you have any comments!

-assassin-
Very nice character!! like the others i'm quite fond of the shape-changing, but I believe it requires chakra of some sort, even minute ammounts like the sharingan and byakkugan. I'd really love to see a cool background story and some personality traits that would be really nice. I only have one query, correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't you allow to only be able to summon one type of animal without the rin'nengan? If you are not summoning, but are calling them to aid you then ignore that last question. All in all, very well put together

@DtM and Quzor In the process of writing a story that links both the village of the treetops and the village of the roots, need you guys to help me out with some villains and possibly interesting plotlines. I intend Kanbasu to be one of them, but more are needed. Thanks guys. PM me with ideas!

EDIT: will be posting a new character soon, but my A level exams are killing me!! English government really need to learn to sort out guys in college.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 09:37   Link #1003
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Name: Satoshi Hayate
Elemental affinity: Fire and Water
Summon Contracts: Monkey?
Homeland: Land of Waves, Village Hidden in the Rain (Rain Village)
Weapon: Kendo sword Lvl 1

Kekkei Genkai: Katonryoutaren
Allows the user to emit Fire around the user’s hands to execute these techniques

Morning Peacock Technique: Users of the Morning Peacock are able to repeatedly punch an opponent with such speed and strength that their punches form a peacock-like fan of flaming chakra. Once an opponent is struck with the attack they collapse, covered in the attack's aura.

B-rank Katon: Hyokakyu Technique: The technique requires a large amount of chakra to perform. Once enough is gathered the user mixes his or her breath with the chakra, creating an enormous Fireball that is shaped like a bird, similar to a firebreathing technique.

A-rank Katon & Suiton: Slingshot Arrow Technique: Allows the user to create an arrow out of a mixture of fire and water without turning it to smoke, creating a liquid that could burn through most things elements and creates a invisible bow made out of oxygen then successfully releasing the arrow in a great speed (Note: this jutsu was originally made from water but Satoshi successfully combine the water based Slingshot Arrow with the fire based Slingshot arrow this was actually his sensei’s basic technique. Thus, Satoshi created a new element called Zuiton(( This is a made-up name so don’t criticize))
AND!!! Last but OBVIOUSLY not least….

S-rank Zuiton: Hellsfire Tears of the Phoenix: This is why Satoshi became an S-rank ninja.The user creates rain around the area (can be around about 1m-5000m) that is from his created element Zuiton. Every drip from the rain will cause devastation The rain will form into small meteors which covers the whole area. The target cannot move do to the adhesive liquid made from the rain. The whole area will be raining thus the target will get hit by the rain.

S-rank Zuiton: Surfing Flames God technique: After years of practice Satoshi created this anonymous Technique similar to the Flying Thunder God Technique made by Minato the fourth Hokage, but this time every Zuiton liquid placed in any area, he could essentially teleport to the exact location, allowing him to wipe out nearby enemies almost instantly.

NOW we go on to his STORY!!! I know it’s sort of boring to read everything here…but oh well…

Satoshi was a boy, despised by everyone in his village. The only reason to that is that a he acquired the so called curse of his bloodline (read on top if you haven’t) everyone respects his grandfather who is the Kendomaster in the village of rain. But his grandfather never took a second look at him, all he saw as a boy who he has to train from the second that he was born. The tide was against him, he wasn’t welcomed at his own village at all. Satoshi’s father was from the Land of fire in Konoha while his mother was from here. The parents was sought to be dead in the war against the Sound village.
At the end he trained so hard behind everyone’s back training his jutsu and kendo. He returned to his grandfather’s kendo club and versed one guy. At the end Satoshi defeated the student so easily, that his grandfather smiled a little, and then his grandfather called out all his students to attack Satoshi. Satoshi was scared…but was still excited. He wiped out every student in the club. Satoshi was now respected by everyone in his village. He started doing missions for the village and this is his result.

D-rank missions: 10 failed 3 succeeded
C-rank missions: 5 failed 1 succeeded
B-rank mission: 4 failed 0 succeeded
A-rank mission: 20 failed 0 succeeded
S-rank mission: 3 failed 0 succeeded
X-rank mission : 1 succeeded

His result was kind of bad but he did succeeded in the most important mission yet
This mission has ties with Pain (Akatsuki leader) but it was classified and no one knew what he was meant to do.
After accomplishing the X-rank mission people started to act friendly towards him. But 3 days later Satoshi vanished from the village. He was seeking out for more opponents to learn and experience. His name was known by his enemies, he was called “Amegakure’s cursed Tears” because of his Zuiton Techniques….but years later he disappeared.
An person named Saith So told everyone that he saw The Amegakure’s cursed Tears wearing the akatsuki’s robe… but there is a reason why he’s was not an official member…

SO THATS IT!!! It’s bad right? Most of these stuff are made-up so don’t criticize me
Sorry for the grammar and punctuation mistakes, I know a made a lot.

Special thanks
Wolfsask21
Quzor
Flaming Rasengan
Srry if my character is overpowered fro your point of view, it was all in my head…
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 13:29   Link #1004
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Name: Inazashi Yoshi
Nickname: N/A
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 191 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Water
Summon Contracts: Rhinos
Home: Land of the Wave, Village Hidden in the Rain (Amegakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 9
Chuunin Exams: 15
Jounin Selection: 20
ANBU selection: N/A

Story: Yoshi was born into a highly recognizable clan in Amegakure; his family were the current leaders of the village police force. With great vigor, Yoshi entered the academy, determined to become the top ninja in his clan and, eventually, the top ninja of the village. He struggled in his first year at the academy, but was able to pass in his second year, as the 3rd ranked ninja in his class. This rank upset Yoshi, and he decided he would take extra time and care to perfect the jutsus he had learned, so that he would be able to pass the Chuunin exams on his first try. He trained for 5 years, under his parents tutelage, before he submitted his application for participation in the Chuunin exams, and he felt more than prepared to show everyone that he would finish first, vowing never to be third again. The Chuunin exams proved to be more of a challenge than he originally anticipated, but he persevered through a couple of close calls with death, and did, indeed, finish first in the trial. Following the initial trial, Yoshi was told he would have to perform two original jutsu to be promoted Chuunin: one demonstrating stealth/hiding abilities, and one demonstrating raw power. Nervously, Yoshi displayed two jutsu which he was not 100% comfortable with, but did well enough to earn his promotion.

After becoming a Chuunin, Yoshi became an excellent mission leader. He lead so many low rank mission effectively, that the Amegakure leaders rewarded him by promoting him to elite mission leader; he would never lead a mission lower than B-rank again. He continued to prove his skills with a near 100% survival rate on all his missions. He lost only two comrades during one S-rank mission; one offered to sacrifice himself to save the rest after a second had been ambushed from behind, and killed. This loss carved a hole into the spirit of Yoshi, and he vowed to never lose another team member, even if it meant sacrificing himself.

His continued successes on these missions, over the course of another five years, was apparently just what the village leaders were looking for, and they excitedly promoted him to Jounin a month before his 21st birthday. Just days after his promotion, Yoshi was given his first Jounin assignment; a reconnaissance mission of both Negakure and Tengaigakure, in the Land of Storms. The rumor, said the village leaders, was that a young man known only as "Tsubashi," a Tengaigakure guard, was preparing an attack on Amegakure with Kazeashi Yokoi, a skilled ninja from Negakure. It was Yoshi's job to confirm or deny this information, and gather any portion of their plan that he could. Nervously, Yoshi accepted this mission; he had heard about Kazeashi's profound knowledge and skill regarding wind-based jutsu, and the "Devil's Offspring" was known throughout the world as a relentless clan of bloodthirsty shinobi. Though scared, Yoshi was not one to back away from a mission, especially if it would mean his own village would be attacked.

For this mission, Yoshi was accompanied by his father, Inazashi Shinzou. They set up an small scouting point on the outskirts of Tengaigakure, hoping to catch this "Tsubashi" in his travels either to or from the village. Unfortunately, their post was quickly discovered, and they were forced to fight "Tsubashi" in order to escape. A heated battle ensued and, as "Tsubashi" was preparing to unleash his Seiteki Higyou no Jutsu (Static Strike Technique) on Yoshi, his father jumped in front of the blows to save his son. It was a quick victory; Shinzou fell to the ground with screams of agony, but twitched only for a moment before the life flowed out of him. Yoshi was able to escape, but the death of his father instilled in him a great hate for "Tsubashi," as well as the villages of Tengaigakure and Negakure. He swore vengance on them, vowing to live forever until his father's death could be avenged. The leaders of Amegakure pleaded with Yoshi to give up his vendetta, and instead focus on inter-village relations so that this issue might not happen in the future. Yoshi whole-heartedly protested, and said that he would no longer participate in missions if the leaders cared not to avenge one of their own. Being able to come to no agreement, Yoshi went into seclusion, and the leaders offered him no more missions. However, he was not expelled from the village, for fear that he may extend his vendetta to revenge on his home, something the leaders did not want to happen. Today, Yoshi trains only so that he may seek revenge for his father's assassination (as he calls it), and vows to kill anyone who might stand in his way, especially shinobi from "those two villages full of murders."

Appearance: Yoshi was once shrouded in blue. His whole ensemble started with a blue Amegakure headband. He wore a white shirt and belt, and blue pants that hung down to the top of his blue sandals. He covered himself in a sky blue cloak. This gave his shirt the visual effect of a single cloud in a clear sky. He was constantly a visual standout in the village, until his father died. Following that event, the blue became black, the white became red, and the Amegakure headband disappeared. He lives in silence and darkness, waiting for the day when he can reappear as a visual hero among his villagers.

Jutsu:

Water Technique: Concealing Mist (Suiton: Tetsu Kiri): This is the technique used by Yoshi to pass the first half of the second portion of his Chuunin exam. Yoshi extracts water molecules from the ground and uses them to create a dense mist. With this mist in place, he is free to hide, in a location of his choosing, undetected. Once he feels sufficiently hidden, Yoshi dispels the mist, so that he may watch the movements of his opponents without being seen himself. This technique can be overcome by ninjas with a highly developed sense of smell, and wind and water-based ninjas who are capable of dispelling the mist themselves.

Water Technique: Ocean's Vortex (Suiton: Enkai Kadou): Again, Yoshi extracts water molecules from the ground, and condenses them under the enemy. He then creates a swirling vortex within this water that sucks the enemy underground. Once the enemy is consumed by the earth, Yoshi dispels the jutsu, leaving the enemy forever trapped under the earth. Unfortunately, the vortex takes a long time to create, and can be avoided by any ninja quick enough to escape it's grasp on their feet. This is the second technique Yoshi demonstrated to be promoted to Chuunin.

Water Technique: Vortex of Dismemberment (Suiton: Kadou no Heki Sakini) This is a combination of both the Concealing Mist and Ocean's Vortex techniques. Yoshi creates a dense mist around the enemy, and then uses his chakra to condense the water molecules into their liquid form. Once sufficient water has been created, Yoshi uses his chakra to, again, create an intense vortex within the water. This technique differs in that, instead of sucking the enemy underground, it begins to rip the enemy limb from limb, as Yoshi concentrates chakra into different areas of the vortex. This technique is especially vicious, as it can be used to torture as well as kill. Yoshi is able to control the vortex so well that he can easily remove an arm or leg, and then dispel the technique before any more damage is done. This is the first technique developed by Yoshi following the death of his father, and his move into seclusion.

Water Technique: Deadly Extraction (Suiton: Zetsumei Bassui) This is, by far, Yoshi's most devastating and torturous technique. If he is able to get his hands on the enemy for a long enough period of time, Yoshi can actually extract the water from their body, through their skin. So consumed with avenging his father was Yoshi, that he actually created this technique as a means to kill "Tsubashi," and only "Tsubashi." Yoshi has never used this technique, except on small animals, and only to test it's effectiveness. To himself, he says he longs to see the look in "Tsubashi's" eyes as this most painful technique leads him to destruction.

Sorry it's so long, it's my first attempt at a villain, and I figured he needed a good reason to be one, so a long backstory seemed unavoidable.

@A242 - Let me know what you think. I figured he'd be a good enemy for the story, seeing as how he's already had contact with Tengaigakure and Negakure. If you don't agree, that's cool, just let me know.

Edit: @L84cl4ss - Interesting character. I like the combination of two elements...especially two contrasting elements (Fire and Water). One suggestion; the Zuiton liquid seems a tad overpowered, in that it doesn't allow the captured to move. If they can't move, they can't really defend, and since Satoshi is the only one who can use these techniques, he's the only one who can dispel them. There should be a way for anyone captured in these techniques to escape, so that seeing them isn't their definitive demise. Just a suggestion, I like the character and the techniques. Don't get so down on yourself, especially right after you create the character. I didn't like most of my characters after I initially wrote them. But they start to grow on you, and others, if you just give them a little time to rest.

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-14 at 14:46.
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 16:04   Link #1005
L84cl4SS
My dog ate my HOMEWORK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Age of:

Story: Yoshi was born into a highly recognizable clan in Amegakure; his family were the current leaders of the village police force. With great vigor, Yoshi entered the academy, determined to become the top ninja in his clan and, eventually, the top ninja of the village. He struggled in his first year at the academy, but was able to pass in his second year, as the 3rd ranked ninja in his class. This rank upset Yoshi, and he decided he would take extra time and care to perfect the jutsus he had learned, so that he would be able to pass the Chuunin exams on his first try. He trained for 5 years, under his parents tutelage, before he submitted his application for participation in the Chuunin exams, and he felt more than prepared to show everyone that he would finish first, vowing never to be third again. The Chuunin exams proved to be more of a challenge than he originally anticipated, but he persevered through a couple of close calls with death, and did, indeed, finish first in the trial. Following the initial trial, Yoshi was told he would have to perform two original jutsu to be promoted Chuunin: one demonstrating stealth/hiding abilities, and one demonstrating raw power. Nervously, Yoshi displayed two jutsu which he was not 100% comfortable with, but did well enough to earn his promotion.

After becoming a Chuunin, Yoshi became an excellent mission leader. He lead so many low rank mission effectively, that the Amegakure leaders rewarded him by promoting him to elite mission leader; he would never lead a mission lower than B-rank again. He continued to prove his skills with a near 100% survival rate on all his missions. He lost only two comrades during one S-rank mission; one offered to sacrifice himself to save the rest after a second had been ambushed from behind, and killed. This loss carved a hole into the spirit of Yoshi, and he vowed to never lose another team member, even if it meant sacrificing himself.

His continued successes on these missions, over the course of another five years, was apparently just what the village leaders were looking for, and they excitedly promoted him to Jounin a month before his 21st birthday. Just days after his promotion, Yoshi was given his first Jounin assignment; a reconnaissance mission of both Negakure and Tengaigakure, in the Land of Storms. The rumor, said the village leaders, was that a young man known only as "Tsubashi," a Tengaigakure guard, was preparing an attack on Amegakure with Kazeashi Yokoi, a skilled ninja from Negakure. It was Yoshi's job to confirm or deny this information, and gather any portion of their plan that he could. Nervously, Yoshi accepted this mission; he had heard about Kazeashi's profound knowledge and skill regarding wind-based jutsu, and the "Devil's Offspring" was known throughout the world as a relentless clan of bloodthirsty shinobi. Though scared, Yoshi was not one to back away from a mission, especially if it would mean his own village would be attacked.

For this mission, Yoshi was accompanied by his father, Inazashi Shinzou. They set up an small scouting point on the outskirts of Tengaigakure, hoping to catch this "Tsubashi" in his travels either to or from the village. Unfortunately, their post was quickly discovered, and they were forced to fight "Tsubashi" in order to escape. A heated battle ensued and, as "Tsubashi" was preparing to unleash his Seiteki Higyou no Jutsu (Static Strike Technique) on Yoshi, his father jumped in front of the blows to save his son. It was a quick victory; Shinzou fell to the ground with screams of agony, but twitched only for a moment before the life flowed out of him. Yoshi was able to escape, but the death of his father instilled in him a great hate for "Tsubashi," as well as the villages of Tengaigakure and Negakure. He swore vengance on them, vowing to live forever until his father's death could be avenged. The leaders of Amegakure pleaded with Yoshi to give up his vendetta, and instead focus on inter-village relations so that this issue might not happen in the future. Yoshi whole-heartedly protested, and said that he would no longer participate in missions if the leaders cared not to avenge one of their own. Being able to come to no agreement, Yoshi went into seclusion, and the leaders offered him no more missions. However, he was not expelled from the village, for fear that he may extend his vendetta to revenge on his home, something the leaders did not want to happen. Today, Yoshi trains only so that he may seek revenge for his father's assassination (as he calls it), and vows to kill anyone who might stand in his way, especially shinobi from "those two villages full of murders."

Appearance: Yoshi was once shrouded in blue. His whole ensemble started with a blue Amegakure headband. He wore a white shirt and belt, and blue pants that hung down to the top of his blue sandals. He covered himself in a sky blue cloak. This gave his shirt the visual effect of a single cloud in a clear sky. He was constantly a visual standout in the village, until his father died. Following that event, the blue became black, the white became red, and the Amegakure headband disappeared. He lives in silence and darkness, waiting for the day when he can reappear as a visual hero among his villagers.

Jutsu:

Water Technique: Concealing Mist (Suiton: Tetsu Kiri): This is the technique used by Yoshi to pass the first half of the second portion of his Chuunin exam. Yoshi extracts water molecules from the ground and uses them to create a dense mist. With this mist in place, he is free to hide, in a location of his choosing, undetected. Once he feels sufficiently hidden, Yoshi dispels the mist, so that he may watch the movements of his opponents without being seen himself. This technique can be overcome by ninjas with a highly developed sense of smell, and wind and water-based ninjas who are capable of dispelling the mist themselves.

Water Technique: Ocean's Vortex (Suiton: Enkai Kadou): Again, Yoshi extracts water molecules from the ground, and condenses them under the enemy. He then creates a swirling vortex within this water that sucks the enemy underground. Once the enemy is consumed by the earth, Yoshi dispels the jutsu, leaving the enemy forever trapped under the earth. Unfortunately, the vortex takes a long time to create, and can be avoided by any ninja quick enough to escape it's grasp on their feet. This is the second technique Yoshi demonstrated to be promoted to Chuunin.

Water Technique: Vortex of Dismemberment (Suiton: Kadou no Heki Sakini) This is a combination of both the Concealing Mist and Ocean's Vortex techniques. Yoshi creates a dense mist around the enemy, and then uses his chakra to condense the water molecules into their liquid form. Once sufficient water has been created, Yoshi uses his chakra to, again, create an intense vortex within the water. This technique differs in that, instead of sucking the enemy underground, it begins to rip the enemy limb from limb, as Yoshi concentrates chakra into different areas of the vortex. This technique is especially vicious, as it can be used to torture as well as kill. Yoshi is able to control the vortex so well that he can easily remove an arm or leg, and then dispel the technique before any more damage is done. This is the first technique developed by Yoshi following the death of his father, and his move into seclusion.

Water Technique: Deadly Extraction (Suiton: Zetsumei Bassui) This is, by far, Yoshi's most devastating and torturous technique. If he is able to get his hands on the enemy for a long enough period of time, Yoshi can actually extract the water from their body, through their skin. So consumed with avenging his father was Yoshi, that he actually created this technique as a means to kill "Tsubashi," and only "Tsubashi." Yoshi has never used this technique, except on small animals, and only to test it's effectiveness. To himself, he says he longs to see the look in "Tsubashi's" eyes as this most painful technique leads him to destruction.

Sorry it's so long, it's my first attempt at a villain, and I figured he needed a good reason to be one, so a long backstory seemed unavoidable.

@A242 - Let me know what you think. I figured he'd be a good enemy for the story, seeing as how he's already had contact with Tengaigakure and Negakure. If you don't agree, that's cool, just let me know.

Edit: @L84cl4ss - Interesting character. I like the combination of two elements...especially two contrasting elements (Fire and Water). One suggestion; the Zuiton liquid seems a tad overpowered, in that it doesn't allow the captured to move. If they can't move, they can't really defend, and since Satoshi is the only one who can use these techniques, he's the only one who can dispel them. There should be a way for anyone captured in these techniques to escape, so that seeing them isn't their definitive demise. Just a suggestion, I like the character and the techniques. Don't get so down on yourself, especially right after you create the character. I didn't like most of my characters after I initially wrote them. But they start to grow on you, and others, if you just give them a little time to rest.
AND again Quzor Whips another character out of his head!! nice!! I never thought u should be this creative but I knew u could do it. Ur right bout the Zuiton I forgot to put in the weaknesses because I had a headache and I finished off a llittle early... The main weaknesses are

-Lightning attacks can stop the liquid such as Raikiri or Chidori due to the unbalanced state of the Zuiton
- The liquid can be absorbed easily ( I bet none of you ever thought of this) by using certain techniques like wat Pain did.
-Although the liquid is called unstoppable the way to stop it is to combine another water and fire technique to make smoke, the liquid will start to evaporate faster than sand absorbs water.

SO SRRY I was feeling dizzy and fell asleep now i'm awake at 11.45 pm LOL

Thanks for the reminder Quzor
L84cl4SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 16:14   Link #1006
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L84cl4SS View Post
Thanks for the reminder Quzor
Hehe, no worries...I was feeling that way myself today...power went out while I was writing my character, and I lost my train of thought. Good thing I did, though, otherwise his story might have been even longer.
Old 2007-11-14, 19:04   Link #1007
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

Quote:
Age of:

Jutsu:

OMFG! Quzor makes another character! And a good one at that! Wow! Thats a really good character! But one thing, wouldn't the combo of the two jutsus use up a lot of chakra? Just wondering, but otherwise another excellent character for QUZOR!

I've just started making another character. He will be coming soon!

-assassin-
(The New Wolf)
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 19:14   Link #1008
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
OMFG! Quzor makes another character! And a good one at that! Wow! Thats a really good character! But one thing, wouldn't the combo of the two jutsus use up a lot of chakra? Just wondering, but otherwise another excellent character for QUZOR!

-assassin-
(The New Wolf)
Thanks! Always nice to get some feedback. Glad you like the character. As far as the combo of jutsus goes, it's not really a combination of them, it's more like an evolved form of the Ocean's Vortex; a tier 2 version, if you will. It uses up more chakra than the tier 1 version, but not as much as it might use if he used both tier 1 versions and then combined them together.
Old 2007-11-14, 21:23   Link #1009
-Midnite Assassin-
WTF are we doin here?!?!

O.k. people (especially DtM, Quzor, and A242) Here is my new character!

Story: Shino tough Philem about animals and bugs(of course!). Soon Philem became fond of animals and animal type jutsu. He continued learning animal style and eventually came up with his own. He discovered his kekki genkai during his chunin exam training for the final rounds(you'll find out later). He has accomplished chunin and many missions. His goal is to be the best ninja he can be and to someday beat DREI SHOZUMA! (thats a guy i already posted!)\

Philem's team consists of two characters that I will soon post; Rankei (a death type jutsu user) and Isorazu (a fire type user).

Kekki Genkai:
Shape Shift___This might seem unreal, but Philem can change into any animal known to man using only a small amount of chakra. Very useful for missions.

Jutsu:
WEAKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs to keep in motion.

WEAKNESSES: Requires constant hand signs and quite a bit of chakra.

WEAKNESSES: Uses a good deal of chakra.

WEAKNESSES: Requires excellent concentration.

WEAKNESSES: Requires a good deal of chakra.

6. King Cobra Jutsu___Summons a large cobra made of chakra to assist you in a fight with a larger opponent.
WEAKNESSES: Requires a lot of chakra.

Techniques:

2. Kangaroo Fighting Technique___Uses chakra to transform into a kangaroo and fight in that state.

3. Evolution Technique___Using a medium sized amount of chakra, Philem changes from normal animals to beastly version of his animals. It's like they aren't from this world... Although Philem doesn't use this technique much, its useful for tight spots in his life.

4. Weapon: Lions Dagger___A simple, small dagger that Philem uses.

Well its just a quick work! I edited it so its kinda better now. I wasn't finished with it when i first posted it, so now its complete!

-assassin-
-Midnite Assassin- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 21:33   Link #1010
Shadows_end

Zero degree jutsu
type: Ninjutsu
Effect Creates a small orb anywhere you would like this orb absorbs chakra in a 30 yard radius
WARNING: spends alot of chakra do not use idiotically (meaning naruto should not use this jutsu )

yay my first post ever on forum
Shadows_end is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 00:05   Link #1011
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Age of:

Jutsu:

... I can imagine Kazeashi tugging at his collar and chuckling nervously... Excellent character. It's not often that we get a good villain around here. And his jutsu are very creative. I have to ask, after he extracts the water out of a victim, what's left? Just wondering...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows_end View Post
Zero degree jutsu
type: Ninjutsu
Effect Creates a small orb anywhere you would like this orb absorbs chakra in a 30 yard radius
WARNING: spends alot of chakra do not use idiotically (meaning naruto should not use this jutsu )

yay my first post ever on forum
Welcome to the forum. I like the jutsu. Makes me think of the Shield Drain item from Halo 3. Not to bug, but Naruto probably could use it... since the Kyuubi has a lot of chakra to give.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 06:45   Link #1012
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
... I can imagine Kazeashi tugging at his collar and chuckling nervously... Excellent character. It's not often that we get a good villain around here. And his jutsu are very creative. I have to ask, after he extracts the water out of a victim, what's left? Just wondering...
I was thinking something along the lines of a dehydrated corpse. Think of a raisin...then think of a human...then think of a human raisin...

Edit: So I was thinking about the ramifications of having the water of your body sucked out. Being that our bodies are 75% water (I think), it sort of stands to reason that the remains of a dehydrated body would be a lot of dust, besides the shriveled corpse. I guess I can't say for sure what the outcome of this technique would be...but I like the idea of a human raisin, because it makes me laugh (is that wrong?)

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-15 at 14:23. Reason: a thought occurs...
Old 2007-11-15, 16:14   Link #1013
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Quote:
I think I finally figured this one out:

Electric Eye Technique (Dendou Boushi no Jutsu): A very powerful genjutsu specific to "Tsubashi." After capturing his opponent in the genjutsu, he creates the illusion of lightning strikes in his eyes. After capturing his opponents gaze, "Tsubashi" is able to confuse the enemy into believing that the lightning strikes are occurring in their head, and their brain begins to respond with intense pain, as if this were the case. "Tsubashi" must be careful when using this genjutsu, as it actually requires him to mold lightning chakra into his eyes, and can have a detrimental effect on his eyesight if used too often, or for too long a period of time.
I think that is an excellent effect for this jutsu. I had come up with an effect before I posted but this is a better than that. write on
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 20:45   Link #1014
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
...but I like the idea of a human raisin, because it makes me laugh (is that wrong?)
Not in the least. It's always funny. All they could do is sit there while you make one California Raisin joke after another. Priceless.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-16, 10:53   Link #1015
Adediran242

Quote:
I was thinking something along the lines of a dehydrated corpse. Think of a raisin...then think of a human...then think of a human raisin...

Edit: So I was thinking about the ramifications of having the water of your body sucked out. Being that our bodies are 75% water (I think), it sort of stands to reason that the remains of a dehydrated body would be a lot of dust, besides the shriveled corpse. I guess I can't say for sure what the outcome of this technique would be...but I like the idea of a human raisin, because it makes me laugh (is that wrong?)
A Human raisin???........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like it.

@Quzor & DtM: About the story, I would like Inazashi to be one of the main antagonists, but I would like a really powerflu higher-up so to speak. Possibly an S-Rank? I would also like characters like Kanbasu to have an involvement. (Read previous pages, or search negakure, for other negakure chracters.) We still haven't come up with heads for either villages. Any Ideas guys?

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Old 2007-11-16, 11:19   Link #1016
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Name: Unknown (alias: Kanbasu)
Home: Unknown (It is hinted at that he is from Iwa)
Kekkei Genkai:Karada Bijutsu (Body Arts)

Bio: Very Little is known about Kanbasu. We know he is from a small clan in Iwagakure that was annihilated in the Iwa/Kohona wars, when Kanbasu was just a baby, so we are unaware when his Kekkei Genkai was activated or who marked his body with the hitorishezu megurushi (hidden marks). We do know, however, of his incredible hatred of all Kohona ninja and it's root. Kanbasu, supposedly blames the death of his only other surviving family member, his uncle, on a random act of violence by Kohona ninja that took place AFTER the great war. He left his village and works as a mercenary who has developed a name for himself. We are aware of his almost mythical status with the people from the land of earth.

Character Traits and Abilities: We know very little about his personality, no-one lives long enough to tell us. But we do know how his Kekkei Genkai Works.

Kekkei Genkai

The Body Arts Kekkei Genkai, is virtually unkown except to a select few in the land of earth. If a new born child is suspected to have Karada Bijutsu, a wise woman would give the child his own personal hitorishezu megurushi, special to tattoos for his body. Six of the tattoos, will be of animals born on the same day as the child, and the seventh will be of a mythical creature. Karada Bijutsu, is known to animate these tattoos, turning them to real-life physical manifestations on whatever was tattooed onto the users body. It also known to change stamina to chakra quicker, which can be an advantage or dsadvantage depending on the user of the bloodline limit.
Oh yeah, he's definitely gotta be in there. That's one of the cooler Kekkei Genkai I've read about (don't know how I missed it the first time). Kind of like Sai's ability, only way, WAY (seriously, way) more awesome.

Quote:
I've been half-way working on the Tengaigakure leader mentioned earlier, Inaki Yobori. Here's what I have so far...

Name: Inaki Yobori
Nickname: Inaki-sama, Yobo, "Ketsueki Joufu"
Height: 5'5
Weight: 139 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Water (affluent in Earth, Water, Wind; some Fire and Lightning known)
Summon Contracts: Lizards
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Treetops(Tengaigakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 6
Chuunin Exams: 10
Jounin Selection: 13
ANBU selection: 16, named ANBU Squad Captain by the Village Elders
Arashikage selection: 22, appointed by Village Elders following previous leader's (Koiya Shiro) death.

Appearance: Yobo has salt-and-pepper hair which is kept hidden by his forehead protector and black bandanna. His picturesque stature is complimented by a tight-fitting mesh shirt and pants, covered by a black-and-red gi. A vibrant pair of deep red sandals completes the ensemble and, with a cold scowl, he strikes fear into the hearts of any enemy on the battlefield. Enemies often refer to him as "Ketsueki Joufu (Blood Warrior)" because his clothing and facial expressions suggest that he has killed, perhaps recently, and has no fear in doing so again, with great vitality and ease. When acting as Arashikage within the village, he sports a calm and soothing demeanor, which offers a level of secure comfort to those he has sworn to protect.

Story: Yobori was born into a clan of relatively little talent. He graduated quickly from the academy, but was not a stand-out among his class. In 3 years as a Genin, he completed 15 C-rank missions, 7 B-rank missions, and served in a group during an A-rank mission, which was deemed a failure after his team was forced to retreat. However, his hard work paid off in spades when he ventured, for the first time, into the harsh world of the Chuunin Exams. His team worked well together, and both Yobori and teammate Kinare Shuura were named Chuunins. As a Chuunin, Yobori led only one mission; a successful B-rank involving the capture of a Cloud ninja who had been discovered as a spy within Tengaigakure. This person had apparently infiltrated Tengaigakure during the Chuunin exams, in an attempt to discover information about the village to help his own attack and destroy Tengaigakure. He was discovered fleeing the village under the cloak of night, and Yobori was immediately dispatched with his first group to capture this man. After much pursuit, Yobori and his team were able to capture this spy, and brought him back to the village, where interrogation revealed his plans and allowed Tengaigakure to protect themselves during the invasion.
Outside of this one successful mission, Yobori was also involved in 10 successful B-rank missions, and 5 successful A-rank missions. Following his final A-rank mission, on his 13th birthday, the village elders promoted Yobori to the rank of Jounin, making him the youngest ever in the village.
Yobori used his early promotion to complete many missions, as he was excused from his responsibilities as a teacher by the village leaders. His exploits as a Jounin were both well documented and well respected; he completed an astounding 17 A-rank missions and 8 S-rank missions in only 3 years! These accomplishments, unrivaled before there time, left the village elders with no alternative but to promote Yobori to ANBU Squad Leader, at the virile young age of 16. Yobori led an ANBU Squad (Tengaigakure has 4) for 6 years, until the passing of the current village leader, Koiya Shiro. Her passing (yes, I said her) left an opening the village elders knew only Yobori could fill. His astounding feats were exactly what was needed to lead the village into a time of renewed power and safety. Though reluctantly, Yobori accepted the title with grace, and has reigned as the village leader since that day. Currently, he is the second-longest-standing leader, surpassed only by village founder Sono Hakimura.

(All jutsu's TBA, but I can say that he knows all jutsu's known by Sono Ishikara, and has the ability to summon from the Lizard family, including the God Lizard, Togaketenshu (Toga-sama)).
This is the Tengaigakure leader I created. I'll look for some jutsus (I think I made some), but I'm sure you guys can come up with some creative ones as well.

Edit: Found them...

Water Element: Shockwave (Suiton: Shindounami): This jutsu requires S-rank elemental manipulation. Yobo inhales deeply and infuses his chakra with water. He then spits it out at high velocity towards the enemy. He forms his hands into a circle in front of his mouth, and fills the area with the lightning element, through which he spits the water. This infuses the stream of water with electricity before it strikes the target.

Water Element: 10,000 Storms (Suiton: Yorozu Arashi): Much like the Metsubou Ame no Jutsu, except on a much grander scale. Yobo infuses his chakra into the clouds and calls forth a mighty rain, capable of flooding any battlefield. The rain has no acid properties like Metsubou Ame, but can easily be combined with Lightning and Wind techniques to increase its effectiveness.

Broken Mirror Technique (Togiretogire Kagami no Jutsu): A high level genjutsu, Yobo captures his opponent(s) in a world where they are consumed by Yobo's copies. Each copy destroyed is able to grow into a new copy (for instance, one copy cut in half can become two), which usually results in the opponent(s) becoming too tired to continue (if the technique does not tire Yobo out first). Though the copies can fight, their strength is significantly less than that of Yobo himself. This technique requires extreme concentration, and a good deal of time to pull off. It is often used during spy missions, or in conjunction with Kyoudou Chakra (Chakra Association).

Wind Element: Gust of Trees (Fuuton: Ueki Hitofuki): Following the use of Ueki Kengeki no Jutsu (Weapons of the Trees), Yobo can infuse his chakra into the air, creating a strong gust of wind to hurl his newly made weapons at the enemy (think Ten Ten, but cooler and more effective). This is an S-rank jutsu, as it requires the user to infuse chakra into items, then release them but keep the chakra flowing through them (he has to create the weapons before they can be blown around). As a result, it drains chakra at a high rate, causing the user to quickly become tired. Yobo is one of only a few people who are able to use this technique, though it is considered a last resort against a group of enemies, because it drains the users chakra so quickly.

Strike of Faded Sight (Dageki Mokushi Haku): After concentrating chakra into his hand, a precise strike by Yobo renders the enemy temporarily sightless. This strike must be placed precisely where the spine meets the skull (pretty much the brain stem), and is effective for a period lasting not longer than 5 minutes. To effectively use this jutsu, Yobo must quickly get behind the enemy and strike. As a result, the technique inhibits his chakra efficiency and strike accuracy for the same 5 minutes, as complete concentration must be used both to effectively guide and make the strike. However, this technique does offer Yobo the opportunity for rest and planning in the midst of battle, which offers him great opportunity for winning many fights.

Earth Element: Tomb of Unavoidable Demise (Doton: Haka Fukahi Shuuen): Much like Jirobou's Earth sealing technique, Yobo can summon an enclosure of earth to trap his enemies. However, this technique surpasses Jirobou's, in that Yobo uses Kage Bunshins to reinforce the whole surface area of the enclosure, by forcing his chakra into all walls of the enclosure. Unfortunately, this technique drains Yobo's chakra at a faster than normal rate, causing him to tire if it is not dispelled quickly. This technique is used to finish off any opponents Yobo has weakened to the point of defeat, and allows him to regain some of the chakra he has lost during the fight (depending on how much the enemy has left, compared to how much he is using for the technique; give him the benefit of the doubt, he can certainly tell when this jutsu would do more damage than good).

Defensive Vision Jutsu (Mamori Genzou no Jutsu): By focusing his chakra, Yobo can see through any earth-based jutsu, effectively rendering them useless. This technique can only be used to see through lightning based jutsu, and severely diminishes his ability to sense other elemental chakra, as well as any non-elemental chakras. As a result, this technique is best utilized either in conjunction with his Kyoudou Chakra technique, or in a group of 3 or more. (The purpose of this jutsu is to be able to recognize and see through jutsu's that use the opposite of your elemental affinity).

Weapons of the Trees(Ueki Kengeki no Jutsu): Using his chakra, Yobo can strengthen pieces of the trees, including leaves, twigs and bark, and use them as weapons.

Earth Element: Prison within the Trees(Doton: Ueki Kangoku): Yobori summons a massive tree from within the ground, trapping his opponent(s) inside. He can then concentrate his chakra to minimize the size of the tree to the size of his opponent(s), effectively immobilizing them. The downside to this technique is that it can be overpowered by any enemy with a chakra more powerful than Yobori.

Rain of Destruction(Metsubou Ame no Jutsu): An acid-like rain in a concentrated area, Yobo infuses his chakra into the clouds to inflict heavy damage upon a group of enemies. This technique is most effective when used following his Prison within the Trees technique

Chakra Association Jutsu(Kyoudou Chakra): Yobori can manipulate his chakra so as to become a part of the trees in and around the Hidden Village. This technique is wonderful for guard duty, as well as spying on would-be attackers. The downside is, this jutsu can only be used in and around the village because the village founder created and nurtured those trees with a special kind of chakra, much like the Shodai Hokage.

The last five techniques are actually skills I created for my first character ever, but Yobori can use them too, so I figured I'd add them (damn, my posts are getting obscenely long lately)

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-20 at 07:02. Reason: and there they are...
Old 2007-11-16, 11:30   Link #1017
Adediran242

Very nice!! impressed you found both of them *big thumbs up* could you by any chance do negakure's village leader? Don't have a lot of info, but all leaders get their power from the main root in Negakures village, amplifying their chakra supplies exponentially and giving them complete control of all the roots in Yggdrasil. He has to be seriously good with earth-style jutsus and plant-style jutsus.

I hope thats enough for you to work with, I would do it myself but I'm busy working on the main antagonist. Thx alot

~A.242

Old 2007-11-16, 14:40   Link #1018
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Here ya go...hope you like it...

Name: Shingashi Tetsuo
Nickname: Tetsu-sama, "Hitoshirezu Kyoushu (Hidden Assassin)"
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 163 lbs.
Elemental Affinity: Earth (Affluent in Earth, Water, Fire (some Lightning and Wind known))
Summon Contracts: Rabbits
Home: Land of Storms, Village Hidden in the Roots (Negakure)
Age of:
Academy Graduation: 7
Chuunin Exams: 12
Jounin Selection: 17
ANBU Selection: 23
Arashikage Selection: 25

Story:

Tetsuo was born into the highly respected Shingashi clan of Negakure. As he grew, he recognized that it would be essential for him to maintain that respect by becoming a great ninja, like his father and grandfather. At the age of 6, following his grandfather's blessing, he eagerly entered the Negakure ninja academy. Though he struggled at first, Tetsuo's resolve was strong. He trained hours on end, every day, and was able to graduate from the academy in only one year, second in his class.

After graduation, his father and grandfather suggested that, instead of training under a village Jounin, Tetsuo engage in intensive training with them, so that they could begin teaching him about the clan's natural chakra affinity to earth, and how it can be manipulated. With the blessing of the current Arashikage, Tetsuo began what would be the most intense training of his life; even more intense than what he put himself through. At one point, Tetsuo's father and grandfather had him up for 48 straight hours attempting to manipulate a small patch of dirt in a plethora of different ways; creating mud, increasing and decreasing density, forming shapes, etc. For four years the training of this nature continued, until Tetsuo was told he was ready to enter the Chuunin exams. This announcement left Tetsuo feeling both excited and nervous, feeling that he would have to pass or he would bring shame to his family.

Despite his anxiety about the exams, Tetsuo worked hard and avoided death. He was not the fastest or strongest to finish, but he completed the exam in a timely and effective manner. Following the completion of the exam, Tetsuo was granted his promotion, despite never having completed, or even participated in, a mission for the village. Some of the villagers were angry about this, suggesting that Tetsuo was only promoted because of his lineage, but Tetsuo was sure to prove them wrong in the years to come.

Following his promotion, Tetsuo led 33 missions and participated in another 22 for the village:
9 D-rank (7 led, 9 successful)
11 C-rank (8 led, 11 successful)
14 B-rank (7 led, 13 successful)
16 A-rank (9 led, 15 successful)
5 S-rank (2 led, 4 successful)
His impressive mission resume, especially while mission leader, was all the skeptical villagers needed to see; no one questioned the reason for his promotion again. And, in fact, people petitioned hard for him to be promoted to Jounin, and the village leaders were more than happy to oblige.

As a Jounin, Tetsuo spent most of his time training young genin for the harsh world of the Chuunin exams. He participated in very few missions, being called upon for service only when his highly developed earth element skills would be necessary. However, in his time as a Jounin, Tetsuo led, and completed, one mission that stood out as a great achievement among the village: the successful negotiation of relations between Negakure and Tengaigakure, leading to increased trade, a deeper technique pool to teach from, and a larger shinobi force to protect the villages and complete assignments. For this great achievement, Tetsuo was promoted to the ranks of ANBU, where he would have more contact with Tengaigakure.

After his promotion to ANBU, Tetsuo actively participated in joint missions between Tengaigakure and Negakure, as well and Negakure-specific missions, and his success rate far exceeded expectations (except for those of his family). Shockingly, the Negakure village leader died unexpectedly only two years after Tetsuo had been promoted, and the search for a new village leader was made top priority. Negakure looked to their northern neighbors (Tengaigakure) for assistance in protecting their village until a new leader could be found, but their plea was denied, and a different solution was offered; make the ninja responsible for bringing these two villages together their leader. The Negakure liaisons returned to their home village and presented the offer to Tetsuo, who was so excited, he broke down in tears. This young man, who had feared bringing shame on his family, raised his families already distinguished standing to new heights, being the first of them to ever be offered the position; he readily accepted.

Following his appointment to be the village leader, Tetsuo was surprised to learn he would have to undergo a surgery before taking the title. He would have to have a small portion of the life-giving root of Negakure implanted at the base of his brain stem. The surgery would be extremely painful but not life threatening and, after the surgery was over, his chakra pool would be increased five-fold, as he would be able to draw chakra from the power of the root, no matter where he was. Though apprehensive, Tetsuo would not let a simple surgery stop him from being the village leader. He endured, survived and assumed the recognition he had always wanted.

Today, Tetsuo is the longest-standing leader of Negakure. His son, Shingashi Nobaki, is fast becoming a legend among the young Chuunin in the village, and Tetsuo has passed his knowledge of earthen techniques on to that young boy, in the hopes that Nobaki will follow in his fathers footsteps. Relations between Tengaigakure and Negakure are stronger than ever, and Tetsuo is happy to call Inaki Yobori his best friend, a label Yobori delightfully returns.

Appearance:

Tetsuo has thick brown hair that he keeps short and spiked. Occassionally, he'll hide his hair under a green bandana. He wears a pale green mesh shirt and brown pants, ankle-wraps, and sandals. All of this is accented by his camouflage-style green and brown cloak, kept secure on his back by the Negakure headband he earned so many years ago. This camouflage appearance is what earned Tetsuo the nickname "Hitoshirezu Kyoushu (Hidden Assassin)"

Jutsu:

Earth Technique: Sinkhole (Doton: Nagashi Anaboko): Tetsuo infuses his chakra into the ground, softening the soil until it begins to suck the opponent underground. With his excellent earth manipulation, Tetsuo can stop and start this sinkhole at will, leaving enemies stuck in the ground anywhere from one to 100 feet.

Crucifixion of Roots Technique (Ne Haritsuke no Jutsu): Tetsuo can control the roots of trees, and wrap them around his enemies arms, legs, waist and neck, effectively rendering them immobile. This technique will remain in effect as long as Tetsuo is concentrating his charka into the roots.

Dismemberment of Roots Technique (Ne Heki Sakini no Jutsu): Following the use of his Crucifixion of Roots technique, Tetsuo can manipulate the roots to pull his enemies apart, limb from limb (pun definitely intended). This technique is so devastating, and so widely feared, that even the threat of its use tends to cause enemy ninja to give up all of their plans.

Earth Technique: Storm of Thorns (Doton: Arashi Keikyoku): Tetsuo infuses his chakra into the ground, calling forth the thorny roots of Yggdrasil. He then infuses his chakra into the roots, causing them to swing wildly and shed their thorns, which fly randomly and violently at the enemy.

Earth Technique: Tidal Wave of Mud (Doton: Tsunami no Doro): To begin, Tetsuo summons a wall of earth. He then infuses the giant wall with the water element, causing it to become a wave of mud that moves toward the enemy. The speed of the wave is determined by the amount of water-infused chakra Tetsuo forces into the wall.

Flowery Demise Technique (Hana Shuuen no Jutsu): This is a technique Tetsuo saves to humiliate those enemies who he feels brag too much about their strength and ability. He creates a field of flowers and infuses his chakra into all of them. He then hardens the petals, giving them the properties of razorblades, and uses his chakra to hurl them at the enemy. This is Tetsuo's favorite way to show those who claim they're stronger than him just how weak they are, and is especially effective when used after his Crucifixion of Roots Technique.

It should also be pointed out that Tetsuo can use the Suiton: Yorozu Arashi (Water Element: 10,000 Storms) skill (taught to him by Inaki Yobori), and is responsible for teaching Yobori the Ueki Kengeki no Jutsu (Weapons of the Trees Technique).

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-16 at 15:58.
Old 2007-11-16, 21:02   Link #1019
kibadunno

Thumbs down Come On!

I'm Upset because many of these people have created jutsu with no name and lacking details. COME ON!
kibadunno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 03:54   Link #1020
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Here is another character that took me about half an hour to create. Enjoy.
__________________________________________________ _________________

General:
First Name: Atomo
Surname: Seimei
Height: 163cm
Weight: 61kg
Village: Belongs to no village
Surviving Family Members:
Father:
First Name: Hayashi
Surname: (Tsurugi) Seimei.
Mother:
First Name: Tsukai
Little sister:
First Name: Kime

Appearance:
Hair: Atomo has reddish-brown hair that that is kept about 5cm long.
Eyes: Atomo has striking green eyes. They are a colour in between normal green and dark green.
Skin: Atomo’s skin is very tanned thanks working on the farm most of his life. He is covered in scars again from the farm work. He has one large scar that runs from his thigh all the way up to his forehead on his left side, that a bull created when he was young. At that time, Atomo lost part of his lips and was lucky not to lose one of his eyes.
Clothes: Atomo wears a light-weight farm shirt with three quarter length sleeves, which has hardened leather plates attached to the upper arms and torso part of the shirt. There is also soft leather pads attached to the elbows. His long pant are tear resistant and cannot be punctured by a raging bull, running at full speed and has sharp horns, so they should be able to withstand a kunai thrown at him. He wears his thick-soled, hardened leather work boots. He wears gloves that are made from the same material as his pants.

Ninja Info:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Weapons: Atomo uses farm based weapons. He uses blades attached to his arms that were once the blades of a hand-pulled plough. He uses to hoes that are razor sharp and the head can be twisted to make two axes. The handles can also be shortened.
Summoning Contracts: -
Affinities: Nature
Ninja Rank: Hasn’t attended an academy.
Team: -
Missions: As never completed one official mission
D-Rank: -
C-Rank: -
B-Rank: -
A-Rank: -
S-Rank: -
Commonly Used Jutsus:
Name: Ki: Buke no jutsu (Tree type: Warrior Jutsu)
Type:
Effect: This jutsu creates faceless warriors from trees around the user. The number of warrior created depends on the amount of chakra used. This jutsu is ideally used when surrounded by trees. If there aren’t many trees, this jutsu won’t work well.
Advantages/Disadvantages:
Hand Seals:

Name: Ki: Kabe no jutsu (Tree type: Wall Jutsu)
Type:
Effect: This jutsu creates a wall of trees around the user. The size of the wall created depends on the amount of chakra used. This jutsu is ideally used when the user is in an open space to create an uninterrupted wall. This jutsu can be used in conjunction with the Tree Warrior jutsu. Once the wall is made, the warriors can be made from the wall.
Advantages/Disadvantages: To make a reasonable defence a lot of chakra must be used.
Hand Seals:

Name: Ki: Chiyu no jutsu (Tree type: Cure Jutsu)
Type:
Effect: This jutsu is a medical jutsu. It draws some life from trees around the user and gives it to the user, healing the user. If enough life energy is taken, poisons can be cured but the trees will die. Also the user can channel the life energy into someone else, healing them. This takes even more chakra. This jutsu can be used in conjunction with the Tree Wall jutsu. The wall is created then life energy can be taken from the trees.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Can take a lot of chakra.
Hand Seals:

Name: Ki: Kawa Shihai no jutsu (Tree type: Bark Hypnosis Jutsu)
Type:
Effect: This jutsu controls the bark of trees around you. It works like Gaara’s sand except it is bark. This jutsu damages the trees but can damage the users opponents more. Can be used in conjunction with the Tree type: Wall jutsu. The wall is created, then the wall’s bark is used.
Advantages/Disadvantages: Can take a lot of chakra. You must keep your hands moving to keep control of the bark.
Hand Seals:

Brief Life Story:
It is unclear exactly where Atomo was born but he was raised on a farm in the same land as the Village Hidden in the Grass. One day, he and his family were saved by some shinobi, that were passing through on the way back to there village, from some bandits. Ever since then Atomo has wanted to be a shinobi. His dad, who was a shinobi before he left his village (without becoming a missing-nin), taught Atomo what it meant to be shinobi. Still not put off, Atomo convinced his dad to teach him to be a shinobi. In this way he learnt chakra control which his dad was a master at (there is a myth that Hayashi (Tsurugi) Seimei is better at chakra control than most Hyuga’s). From there, his father taught him taijutsu and weapon control. His father, after leaving his village didn’t keep any weapons, not even a blunted kunai and the family were too poor to buy any, so Atomo had to practice with any weapons he could make himself. Once Hayashi was convinced that Atomo was good enough at chakra control, he began teaching his son basic ninjutsu and genjutsu. With his new skills, Atomo attempted to enter any of the academies of the villages but was turned down because he was not from those villages. Atomo still lives on his family farm and practices with his weapons and jutsus.
__________________________________________________ _______________

Write on.

Last edited by Keikan; 2007-11-17 at 04:08.
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote