AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-05, 22:37   Link #1001
godz

I see them the same, since dxd L vali could use it from the beginning without any inconvenience but of fatigue ... unlike dxd G which was mortal, pseudo dxd G limited by time and now with True dxd G the only inconvenience according to ddraig is fatigue.

but we know that issei has AxA and ExE still, now vali is the one who must get to the level of issei with two new transformations, since as we saw the enemies of ExE are not something that issei can overcome alone (unless she dominates the breasts, butt and legs ... but you need to learn the last two)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-05, 22:45   Link #1002
Lucidrago

Lilith(Dragon God) becomes Vali's familiar and she combines with him to give him a form as powerful as AxA. And Lilith will become a black-and-white fighter jet shaped like a dragon infused with the power of infinity, Hakuryuukou, and Lucifer. Vali will be in the cockpit controlling it. It'll be extremely fast and powerful and rival or even surpass AxA in power.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-05, 22:57   Link #1003
XFire
150% done

DXD L was roughly on par with Pseudo DXD in the first place, meaning True would be above it since there was supposed to be a big power gap between Pseudo and G, and True is apparently above G as well. So Vali is the one playing catch up now.
Old 2020-03-05, 23:00   Link #1004
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Lilith combines with Vali
Old 2020-03-05, 23:06   Link #1005
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Wait officer! There's just a little misunderst-(Uses substitution jutsu to escape)
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-05, 23:30   Link #1006
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
DXD L was roughly on par with Pseudo DXD in the first place, meaning True would be above it since there was supposed to be a big power gap between Pseudo and G, and True is apparently above G as well. So Vali is the one playing catch up now.
"Vali was fighting against Crom Cruach, and the battle between those two had caused immense destruction to the field. It was the first time that I had seen Vali’s Maouification, but…the quality of his aura was beyond belief! A mere blast of his demonic energy was sufficient enough to blow everything in its path away! All of the buildings surrounding them had already vanished, and their battlefield had become a vast open plain! Vali’s Maouification seems like it’s even stronger than my Dragon Deification!?

[Although there are aspects where you wouldn’t be inferior to Vali, Vali seems to be stronger overall.]

—Ddraig said. Moreover, Crom’s attacks were also extremely ferocious! Relying only on physical attacks and a dragon’s flames and aura, he was able to generate a tremendous impact on the field. Vali had no choice but to endure Crom’s violent assault. As their battle intensified even further, I had to wonder whether they would be able to decide a winner first, or if the field would collapse first as a result of the destruction caused by the battle of the two dragons—."

things are like that AxA> DxD L = true DxD G> pseudo dxd G, Vali now needed to catch up with AxA and ExE, not with true dxd G...ichie made it vali in dxd L and issei in true dxd G to give the final blow to hades to give the sensation that now they are matched.
Old 2020-03-05, 23:37   Link #1007
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
"Vali was fighting against Crom Cruach, and the battle between those two had caused immense destruction to the field. It was the first time that I had seen Vali’s Maouification, but…the quality of his aura was beyond belief! A mere blast of his demonic energy was sufficient enough to blow everything in its path away! All of the buildings surrounding them had already vanished, and their battlefield had become a vast open plain! Vali’s Maouification seems like it’s even stronger than my Dragon Deification!?

[Although there are aspects where you wouldn’t be inferior to Vali, Vali seems to be stronger overall.]

—Ddraig said. Moreover, Crom’s attacks were also extremely ferocious! Relying only on physical attacks and a dragon’s flames and aura, he was able to generate a tremendous impact on the field. Vali had no choice but to endure Crom’s violent assault. As their battle intensified even further, I had to wonder whether they would be able to decide a winner first, or if the field would collapse first as a result of the destruction caused by the battle of the two dragons—."

things are like that AxA> DxD L = true DxD G> pseudo dxd G, Vali now needed to catch up with AxA and ExE, not with true dxd G...ichie made it worth in dxd L and issei in true dxd G to give the final blow to hades to give the sensation that now they are drew as the new special demons.
That's talking about Pseudo DxD though. True is two levels above that.
Old 2020-03-05, 23:48   Link #1008
godz

Quote:
That's talking about Pseudo DxD though. True is two levels above that.
I have the scene of the defeat of hades that represents that issei as vali are now matched, their blow together explains everything, that even a child would understand.

but Issei still has AxA and ExE, so Vali will have to think about how to reach the levels that match and exceed the dragon god class.

Lilit (original) and Malebranche are the best options.

PS:at no time does it refer to pseudo dxd, Issei would have expressed it ... I can accept that it refers to dxd G.
ps2: true dxd G it's called full drive right?
Old 2020-03-05, 23:56   Link #1009
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I have the scene of the defeat of hades that represents that issei as vali are now matched, their blow together explains everything, that even a child would understand.

but Issei still has AxA and ExE, so Vali will have to think about how to reach the levels that match and exceed the dragon god class.

Lilit (original) and Malebranche are the best options.
So first things first, if you're going to try to talk down to someone, maybe try to have a basic grasp of the language you're doing it in.

Second things second, that move doesn't show anything. The two of them kicked a dude at the same time. Who was already beaten down. While they were being boosted. Literally nothing about that scenario implies anything as to the actual full power of either one of them. The two of them were effectively styling on him for fun.
Old 2020-03-06, 00:01   Link #1010
godz

Quote:
So first things first, if you're going to try to talk down to someone, maybe try to have a basic grasp of the language you're doing it in.

Second things second, that move doesn't show anything. The two of them kicked a dude at the same time. Who was already beaten down. While they were being boosted. Literally nothing about that scenario implies anything as to the actual full power of either one of them. The two of them were effectively styling on him for fun.
I give up, on which side do you get that Issei and Vali were having fun? did you already read shin dxd 4?
If you cannot understand that the scene of Issei and Vali defeating Hades together is to show that they are matched, it is your problem and not mine.

PS: I finish here.
Old 2020-03-06, 00:07   Link #1011
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I give up, on which side do you get that Issei and Vali were having fun? did you already read shin dxd 4?
If you cannot understand that the scene of Issei and Vali defeating Hades together is to show that they are matched, it is your problem and not mine.

PS: I finish here.
The part where a half dead Hades was getting ganked by a dozen people at once and then for no reason at all they decide to double rider kick him.

Last edited by XFire; 2020-03-06 at 00:09. Reason: meh
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 00:20   Link #1012
godz

If you say so, you make it look as if Issei and Vali were bullies...Changing the subject how strong do you think CxC is now?
Old 2020-03-06, 00:33   Link #1013
XFire
150% done

Quote:
If you say so, you make it look as if Issei and Vali were bullies...Changing the subject how strong do you think CxC is now?
I mean, Vali was explicitly going to win by himself according to the spoilers. Add in the rest of DxD ganking him at once, including a newly super charged Issei, and "bullying" isn't exactly inaccurate

As for CxC, not sure. If it gets another boost from DxD being unlocked in full its probably nearing God-class. Maybe at the state EJOD was in originally were it could hurt a God but not beat one?
Old 2020-03-06, 03:26   Link #1014
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
Spoilers from >>tieba<<, I used google translate and bing translator, so take with a grain of salt.
Spoiler for Life.3::

Spoiler for Life.4::

Spoiler for Bael.:

Spoiler for Next Life ...:

Have a nice day.
He is only here to improve that STUPID AxA weapon(not to give him one Pervert skill) and is not interested in help him because Issei is NO PERVERT in these moments?

Damnit.. Now I see what is wrong in LIFE 4.. ONE BAD TRANSLATION... ASIA NAME IS NOT BETWEEN THESE NAMES. Probably LE FAY name is one bad translation. UNFORTUNATELLY He NEVER saw her nude.

shadow of death? I thought that with Thanatos unable to hurt his soul that was not a problem anymore. Unless he is hurt for powers/weapons that affect the devils or dragons or if someone stronger than him hurts him enough to kill him..

Last edited by AzazelDxD; 2020-03-06 at 03:52.
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 04:32   Link #1015
dnb

I forgot to add Asia, the problem is Grayfia, DxD becomes a bit dark with Great Red's dead, ExE side will extract information from Hades and Angra (they know supernatural beings disappeared, but they don't know where), 666 might be of interest, Sirzechs has a huge death flag.
dnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 05:28   Link #1016
Blazor 98

Quote:
Not really, DxD L is just flat out stronger than P DxD. True DxD G is likely on par with DxD L now since he don't have the nasty side effects that DxD G once had.

@Godz even with AxA, Ddraig stated that Issei would still lose to Vali because Vali is too fast and he would just wait him out.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 05:55   Link #1017
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnb View Post
I forgot to add Asia, the problem is Grayfia, DxD becomes a bit dark with Great Red's dead, ExE side will extract information from Hades and Angra (they know supernatural beings disappeared, but they don't know where), 666 might be of interest, Sirzechs has a huge death flag.
I can MAYBE understand WHY.. I needed few minutes to notice that Asia was the missing character here.

SO. LE FAY name appearing here is not a mistake? WEIRD... But he maybe saw her nude in SHIN 4..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 06:40   Link #1018
B214

So i guess when Ishibumi said Ise won't be obtaining DxD again he really meant it since Ise now has DxD G instead.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 07:05   Link #1019
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Probably is like you have said, if the author will be coherent with what has been said in vol 21.
Ophis said that its power has been decreased by a great extent with P DxD. only if issei becomes a god would have used the infinity and that power. Even with the decreased, he was comparable to Ddraig.

But now, we know that the T DxD is even stronger than DxD God with big difference.

After T DxD, he destroyed easily Angra when at the beginnin with P DxD they were equal, then, the infinity is one of the strongest power in DxD and would have do a big difference.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-06, 11:50   Link #1020
godz

Now that the arc of the alliance of hell is over, there are still things pending ... Why did Hades hate demons and fallen angels? What was the relationship hades and indra? Where is persephone? When will we have the confession of le fay?