AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-28, 11:27   Link #1001
CNine
Inactive Member

Let those leechers above say whatever they want, but I certainly prefer someone who taking care of their parent
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 12:53   Link #1002
iEndWorlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Let those leechers above say whatever they want, but I certainly prefer someone who taking care of their parent
I Would think everyone is reading the story for free and not paying for the author to write. So they got no right to bich and moan if he doesn't release any chapters.

iendworlds.wordpress.com
iEndWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 13:08   Link #1003
Mahesvara

I think nobody complained because of last chapter which is 5 days delayed because of his mother. We complain because of new release rate (1 ch in every 3 days) and nothing worthwhile happens plot wise after 3 days...
Lastly, i may be wrong about this but AFAIK this author gives his work to a free reading site and get money from ammount of views(ads?) he got. If it's like this i think we have right to complain...
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 13:45   Link #1004
sentry19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
Yeah pretty much this. Hopefully tournament isn't long... since his mother is hospitalized that explains the slow releases.

I am a bit sad that people are not asking about Xia Yuanba!? (Is he not popular?)

Spoiler for Funny Moments in Volume 4:

Waiting a month might be better than checking daily and I am trying to not read ATG for a year so it builds up..... but its hard. I might have to finally read Ark, Tsuki Tsuki, Death march, Kuro no madou, or whatever else come to mind to distract myself.
Why did he open 54 profound channels of the ice fairy's frozen asgard?
sentry19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 14:10   Link #1005
Kristoped

If i dont remember wrong it was because:
He got caught peeking at them while they were in the bath.
To make them forgive him he helped them.
Kristoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 14:28   Link #1006
Yoburi

What kinda of shit reason is that and they got all channels open something people would go crazy for it just because of this... if you are good at something never do it for free or for a cheap price.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 15:07   Link #1007
Stinkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
I think nobody complained because of last chapter which is 5 days delayed because of his mother. We complain because of new release rate (1 ch in every 3 days) and nothing worthwhile happens plot wise after 3 days...
Lastly, i may be wrong about this but AFAIK this author gives his work to a free reading site and get money from ammount of views(ads?) he got. If it's like this i think we have right to complain...
Dont know about you, since you said this. But I put everything aside if my mom is sick/ in the hospital.

If you want to complain, then stop visiting the page everyday or just drop the novel. Family > all else.

WN/LN - Reading: Zhan Long • World Teacher • Arifureta • Legendary Moonlight Scupltor • Re:Monster • Suterareta Yuusha • Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan • Martial God Asura • Oukoku e Tsuzuku Michi • Hisshou Dungeon • Risou no Himo Seikatsu • Yuusha Party no Kawaii ko ga ita no de

Dropped: Tate no Yuusha • Nejimaki Seirei Senki • Yobidasa Reta Satsuriku-sha
Stinkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 15:17   Link #1008
Mahesvara

You clearly didn't read what i wrote read the first paragraph. I was complaining for release pace BEFORE his mother's sickness, did i said anything for latest delay?
Old 2015-10-28, 16:12   Link #1009
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkt View Post
Dont know about you, since you said this. But I put everything aside if my mom is sick/ in the hospital.

If you want to complain, then stop visiting the page everyday or just drop the novel. Family > all else.
Sigh~, learn to read things properly will ya?

The author's mother being sick is something recent, he had already slowed the pace of releases long before that. The real problem is not that releases are slower than they previously were, but that, despite the slower releases, the plot kind of stagnated. We got another tournament arc and things are moving on turtle's pace.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 16:44   Link #1010
iEndWorlds

I like your name .__. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Sigh~, learn to read things properly will ya?

The author's mother being sick is something recent, he had already slowed the pace of releases long before that. The real problem is not that releases are slower than they previously were, but that, despite the slower releases, the plot kind of stagnated. We got another tournament arc and things are moving on turtle's pace.
Yea he did something that other people would kill for to them and all he got was to feel them up for a bit. Im sure if he asked them to marry him some of them would of been happy to comply or the palace host would of convinced them to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
What kinda of shit reason is that and they got all channels open something people would go crazy for it just because of this... if you are good at something never do it for free or for a cheap price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristoped View Post
If i dont remember wrong it was because:
He got caught peeking at them while they were in the bath.
To make them forgive him he helped them.
Yea they were bathing and he walked into the wrong room lol

iendworlds.wordpress.com
Old 2015-10-28, 23:11   Link #1011
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentry19 View Post
Why did he open 54 profound channels of the ice fairy's frozen asgard?
Yay someone finally asked~ I have been waiting~
Spoiler for Ice Fairy spoilers:

This happens towards the end of volume 4 btw. So 160-170 chapters to go until the English translations catch up to this scene. Yun Che's genius doctor scenes are the best imo.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2015-10-29 at 04:27.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 23:41   Link #1012
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:

This happens towards the end of volume 4 btw. So 160 chapters to go until the English translations catch up to this scene. Yun Che's genius doctor scenes are the best imo.
Kaka, that seriously hilarious! As expected from Smooth Che, he doesn't ever disappoint us!

By the way, was there any reaction from Jasmine throughout this whole molestation of the Fairies? She generally has some rather funny outbursts when Yun Che is doing his stuff.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 00:01   Link #1013
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Kaka, that seriously hilarious! As expected from Smooth Che, he doesn't ever disappoint us!

By the way, was there any reaction from Jasmine throughout this whole molestation of the Fairies? She generally has some rather funny outbursts when Yun Che is doing his stuff.
I don't remember, but she was probably sleeping or calling him a pervert in the background or just thought all that was necessary for his medical skills so she was silent. Afterall, Jasmine never saw him open other people's profound channels before lol.

I can give spoilers for Yun Che's rampage at Frozen Cloud Asgard too if anyone is curious.
Old 2015-10-29, 00:28   Link #1014
anonfr

Quote:
I don't remember, but she was probably sleeping or calling him a pervert in the background or just thought all that was necessary for his medical skills so she was silent. Afterall, Jasmine never saw him open other people's profound channels before lol.

I can give spoilers for Yun Che's rampage at Frozen Cloud Asgard too if anyone is curious.
I'm curious.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 00:52   Link #1015
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Wht a lucky pervert he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinda want to kill and envious of him
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 01:14   Link #1016
iEndWorlds

Quote:

He's going to conquer it when he comes back >_> if you know what i mean > lol

iendworlds.wordpress.com
Old 2015-10-29, 01:32   Link #1017
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I'm curious.
Spoiler for Rampage at Frozen Cloud Asgard by Yun Che:

If anyone wants to fix or add missing information, be my guest. Its been awhile since I read that part. This happened around chapter 316-330~ of volume 4. For the record Yun Che has "plans" for the ice fairies to defrost them lol like he's doing to his wife Xia Qingyu. I can give spoilers on how Yun Che became a disciple of Frozen Cloud too later.

I'll have to edit this post after re-reading later for a better summary.

Edit: added the part of purple crystal powder thanks to Souldz

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2015-10-29 at 03:20.
Hiro Hayase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 02:36   Link #1018
Souldz

Quote:
Spoiler for Rampage at Frozen Cloud Asgard by Yun Che:

If anyone wants to fix or add missing information, be my guest. Its been awhile since I read that part. This happened around chapter 316-330~ of volume 4. For the record Yun Che has "plans" for the ice fairies to defrost them lol like he's doing to his wife Xia Qingyu. I can give spoilers on how Yun Che became a disciple of Frozen Cloud too later.

I'll have to edit this post after re-reading later for a better summary.
Spoiler for the elder:
Souldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 03:20   Link #1019
Hiro Hayase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldz View Post
Spoiler for the elder:
I knew I was forgetting something, thanks! Did I miss anything else?
Old 2015-10-29, 04:10   Link #1020
Mahesvara

Quote:

This happens towards the end of volume 4 btw. So 160-170 chapters to go until the English translations catch up to this scene. Yun Che's genius doctor scenes are the best imo.
Only one thing wrong iirc
Spoiler:

Tags
ass whipping mc, bondage play( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), chuyue.ask.again.in.2019, chuyue.mia.don't_ask, cockblock, cultivating strength, harem, master pokemon, op mc, profound, smart mc, troll mc, true harem