AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-20, 02:45   Link #1001
MartianMage

Well right now the T2 cutoffs for EN is pretty much F2P. No idea how many people are holding back though but it is pretty possible that the cutoffs would end up low due to the cutoff raise. Kinda amusing when you think about it I mean in the EN our T2 cutoffs are just 2500 while in JP it's over 40k lol. I'm sinking a gem or 2 everyday to get my event points up on a steady rate.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 02:55   Link #1002
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, hard to say how big a fight there is going to be for that cut off. Could have people holding off until closer to the end and then just burning through the 4x points and racing right into it.

Will cross my fingers I can stay within that T2 .
Old 2015-02-20, 06:23   Link #1003
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

Yeah last few days will be chaos good thing i only want the 11 k card for my weak Smile team (+ i suck only have 2 hard completed)
Old 2015-02-20, 06:29   Link #1004
night_sentinel

I'm praying that it stays relatively mild. Maybe the Maki fans used their loveca on the Valentine UR or saving for the next Maki event? Heh.

Btw, anyone noticed the top scoreboard is doing a Ricky roll song?
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 06:33   Link #1005
JaDe In NighT
Lolis are JUSTICE

Yup the Rick Roll and if it was me i wont pray much Maki is quite popular if they want her much and dont have loveca real money will work
Old 2015-02-20, 06:43   Link #1006
night_sentinel

Heh. You're probably right. As one of those who love Maki, I was preparing for a bloodbath on this event which is why I'm so surprised that I'm almost touching T1 with just a few more loveca.

Still the tier is expanded so I'm still hoping the calm stays.

Last edited by night_sentinel; 2015-02-20 at 07:44. Reason: spelling
Old 2015-02-21, 07:00   Link #1007
@GEMC

uhhh I accidentaly use maki chan in practice please help I will even delete my account to gether back
Old 2015-02-21, 08:12   Link #1008
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @GEMC View Post
uhhh I accidentaly use maki chan in practice please help I will even delete my account to gether back
Wow................. there was even a usual additional confirmation when you do that (unless it was an R)
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 13:46   Link #1009
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh god, I felt that. Best thing you can do is email KLab ASAP and ask if that change can be reversed. I'm deathly afraid to ask if it was UR or SR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Wow................. there was even a usual additional confirmation when you do that (unless it was an R)
Even training with an R character prompts the warning to come up- I do it all the time to reduce my team as new SRs pop up. I'm kinda concerned an SR or (god forbid) UR was used as fodder.

Oh, and I just wanted to mention that my new spiffy iPad Air 2 has successfully accepted both my EN and JP transfer codes. Two long downloads after, I've got my stuff back.

I'll also mention that with some help from another LLSIF streamer on Twitch, I've learned the complex necessities to stream this game. I'll have to acquire back my Elgato audio input cable at the beginning of March and pick up an audio splitter by then, but it should work. I'll start streaming/recording clips then!
Old 2015-02-21, 13:59   Link #1010
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Can completely sympathize . An accident like that can just completely bring you down. Will hope that emailing about it will help. Sometimes worry I'll do something like that when just speedily freeing up cards through practicing.
Old 2015-02-21, 15:43   Link #1011
MartianMage

Quote:
oh my god... that's really terrible! The only thing you can do now is to get to T1 or restart now if you really do not mind restarting. I honestly don't think Klab would restore it for you...

That's why I immediately put the new cards on events in my 5th team so they get locked =x

---
On another note... I've been doing a few EX today(well I'm pretty confident I'll SSS After School Navigators and Loneliest Baby near the end of this event anyway) and I was able to FC both Wonderful Rush and Aishiteru Banzai. I know they're among the easier EX but for someone like me who doesn't really practice EX at all I'm happy to get the FC lovecas!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-02-21 at 16:11.
Old 2015-02-22, 23:16   Link #1012
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Oh we're talking about sad times? Cool, let me join. So this weekend I just wasted, wait for it.... 87 worth of LP total!

The first 37 was because I didn't pay attention to remaining EXP I need to level up. I only need 18 EXP and I had 19 LP so I can just play Bokura Easy and then 1 Hard song to level up efficiently, but I was always playing EX for days so I quit the game by reflect and start do overtime at work. By the time I got home and play the game again, I just realized my stupidity.

The next 25 was the day after. Played Mermaid EX while the phone is charging, and at the middle of the song suddenly my phone's touchscreen is off, the game didn't respond to my tap at all and so I ended up failing the song. The other 25 is the common reasen, but frustrating regardless, phone lag (though it's a long one). Makes me wonder though, what makes this game lags? Is it the lack of processing power/memory of our phone, too many other active apps, or what? Few time I played the game minutes after I restarted the phone but I still get short lag >.>

The only saving grace of this story is I could finally FC Wonderful Rush EX, though I lost my mood to play and looks like I'm gonna walk out from current tier 2 competition. And Mermaid EX is more difficult to FC, that middle part is so hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Played the new event song. It's not hard a bit tricky on some hold release timings but nowhere near PGP.

Yeah my smile team is weak! I prolly won't get T1 song ranking...

Also T2 cutoffs has increased it's now 2.5k well even without the increase I'll be getting T2 for Maki-chan!
Damn that's weak? Then what category am I?

Courtesy of constant 10+1 despair.
Old 2015-02-23, 01:34   Link #1013
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Damn that's weak? Then what category am I?

Courtesy of constant 10+1 despair.
Whut? My score is only a little higher than yours and I have a UR smile center

---

I know FC'ing these 3 is not something awesome but it is for me since I'm a hard difficulty scrub!
Old 2015-02-23, 02:00   Link #1014
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Oh sad times/bad luck
This is whats annoying me, I've done 81 normal scoutings in the past week-ish since I drew my last rare, and I literally haven't draw a single one since. It's started to irritate me... Especially since all of my teams could still benefit from Rares especially smile & pure .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 03:36   Link #1015
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Damn the lags keep coming for me. Natsu EX isn't that hard but the lag made me fail to get longer combo, though somehow I still survive after that with 6 hearts >.>

I probably get my SR Maki later tonight. Or maybe tomorrow, I don't know. Still mad about these lags

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Whut? My score is only a little higher than yours and I have a UR smile center

---

I know FC'ing these 3 is not something awesome but it is for me since I'm a hard difficulty scrub!
Just broke my personal record..... though it still lower than yours

And damn, as much as I love Mermaid Festa vol 1, I can't pass through the middle part of its EX without getting 3-4 Good. I just can't, even with my 5 perfect lock characters
Old 2015-02-26, 17:37   Link #1016
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Oh sad times/bad luck
This is whats annoying me, I've done 81 normal scoutings in the past week-ish since I drew my last rare, and I literally haven't draw a single one since. It's started to irritate me... Especially since all of my teams could still benefit from Rares especially smile & pure .
I should have complained sooner , I got smile Honoka & Rin as well a cool Rin since (though last 20 only got me some 2 normals to bond no rares).

Images
On less complaining stuff...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-26, 19:45   Link #1017
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Damn it, so close!!

Got rekt by lag again, failed 2 EX songs. Ugh. Will finish the event around 15k, if not for those lags I think I could go 17k

I don't follow LL news (haven't watched the animes either, lol) but I saw at FB timeline that there's new LL side story project? The promo picture is the winner of N/transfer girl polling some times ago (forgot the name). I hope Rebecca and Jennifer will be there too
Old 2015-02-27, 04:57   Link #1018
night_sentinel

Ha! Made it to Tier 2!
I thought I was a goner since I have been quite busy this week and have wasted a lot of LP. Thankfully, there was a lull at work and I grinded 2k points at the last hour. Thank you tier increase. Without that, I'm doomed for this event.

Also advanced congratulations to everyone. According to my stalke-- I meant my friendlist. We made it!

Some Comment and Observation:

I actually thought that MartianMage changed her mind and was gunning for Tier 1 due to the low cut-off.

And heh. Judging from the rank increase, Hachigaf has a patient of a saint hoarding all those tokens for the EX version of the song.

And regarding Flaris, I really love your center main considering how much I spammed it for Wonderful Rush EX. My point gain increase is larger for that than a cool UR friend. So thanks.
Old 2015-02-27, 05:29   Link #1019
MartianMage

I got into T2 of course! And I also got another R from the ticket orz... already have Hitomi and the new Coco max bonded so I guess that's pretty much it for me... and now to start grinding 20 easy and 40 normals again lol

Also the T2 cutoff ended pretty low at 24k... it seems the cutoff increase has made a lot of people lax well I guess getting into T2 with only 25k on my part is nice for my love gem saving!

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
I actually thought that MartianMage changed her mind and was gunning for Tier 1 due to the low cut-off.
"his" haha

and nah I will most likely never aim for T1 especially with a time based activation card. IMO time based activation skills aren't very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Images
On less complaining stuff...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That's really close lol a little more and you will get your FC!
Old 2015-02-27, 08:57   Link #1020
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Somehow....made it into tier 2 . That was close in a lot of respects. Pretty sure that whole evening I was just constantly grinding out songs to punch my way into tier 2 and hold my spot there.

On the positive side I gained a ton of levels during this event and have a lot of new songs to work with. And after all that work I did stay in the 2nd tier so now have a smile option with more smile points than my UR Honoka .

That will probably be the most I dive into an event for a while. Time to start amassing gems again for future mass draws and continue to build up the group.

Props to everyone.