AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-05-18, 23:00   Link #1001
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I think when you hear about the Diobitch apologists, you should propose a bet to them that he's <insert something bad: rapist, stalker, etc.>, and see if they take you up on it.
Old 2015-05-18, 23:05   Link #1002
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I think when you hear about the Diobitch apologists, you should propose a bet to them that he's <insert something bad: rapist, stalker, etc.>, and see if they take you up on it.
Me and a few other people did that and then they said that when Ise does stuff like that no one complains. Of course, his perversion is extremely naive and played for laughs. And it's extremely rare for him to think of random girls, so he's getting better little by little.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-18, 23:14   Link #1003
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
LMAO DONE
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-18, 23:59   Link #1004
Royalknightftw

I will never understand this Diodora Apologist behavior, that guy is fuc*** up to the core, hell he even makes a guy like Raiser looks cute. Forcing your way to a girl ( Something that Issei will never do) is no way a gentleman's attitude. While i agree peeking is a bad , but it's still much more tolerable than forcing your way plus stalking a girl.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-19, 00:07   Link #1005
Archilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
I will never understand this Diodora Apologist behavior, that guy is fuc*** up to the core, hell he even makes a guy like Raiser looks cute. Forcing your way to a girl ( Something that Issei will never do) is no way a gentleman's attitude. While i agree peeking is a bad , but it's still much more tolerable than forcing your way plus stalking a girl.
It's the same as people wanting Raynare back. Different strokes for different folks.

It's okay though. The next episode confirms who's in the right via, to quote DBZA; "What the young people refer to as 'getting rekt'."
Archilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-19, 09:13   Link #1006
Biohazardous

Yea it's a trip even not knowing what happens something seems a bit weird about him. He is doing way to much too soon. Even when Rias said don't you know how to court a woman he jus shrugged it off and said he's not giving up. It's also very very dumb to not only insult but to also hit one of the closest people to the person you are after. You almost guarantee that you killed your chances. Pushing off advice from Rias and insulting/hitting Ise should be plenty to at least suspect his motives.
Old 2015-05-19, 10:05   Link #1007
WingsoftheDragonix

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised to see people defending of Diodora.

After all, I see many people not only hating Isse, but also Rias. Saying things like: "She let Ise die, so that she could bring him back to life as her slave". "She's manipulative"....And many others bad things. Funny thing is the same persons that said this about Rias are the one that defend Raynare.

So yeah, like I said I'm not surprised to see people on his side. In fact, I'm pretty sure that there it will be people that will still defend him even after the anime will show his true colors.
WingsoftheDragonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-19, 10:10   Link #1008
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsoftheDragonix View Post
Unfortunately, I'm not surprised to see people defending of Diodora.

After all, I see many people not only hating Isse, but also Rias. Saying things like: "She let Ise die, so that she could bring him back to life as her slave". "She's manipulative"....And many others bad things. Funny thing is the same persons that said this about Rias are the one that defend Raynare.

So yeah, like I said I'm not surprised to see people on his side. In fact, I'm pretty sure that there it will be people that will still defend him even after the anime will show his true colors.
It's like those Light (Death Note) worshippers... *sigh*

I still don't get those fanarts of fat Rias I've seen though.
Old 2015-05-19, 10:16   Link #1009
Biohazardous

I haven't seen those Chich guess I need to look around for some DxD art.
Old 2015-05-19, 11:09   Link #1010
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
It's like those Light (Death Note) worshippers... *sigh*

I still don't get those fanarts of fat Rias I've seen though.
Thats completely different from Diodora. Diodora was a scumbag plain and simple. Society beliefs aside personally he was a scumbag. Light was a lot like Lelouch.
Light is a kid who felt the world was rotten and decided to do something to change it. Both also found a supreme power and got caught up in it.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-19, 11:16   Link #1011
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Thats completely different from Diodora. Diodora was a scumbag plain and simple. Society beliefs aside personally he was a scumbag. Light was a lot like Lelouch.
Light is a kid who felt the world was rotten and decided to do something to change it. Both also found a supreme power and got caught up in it.
I know that at first his intentions were good, but soon he went crazy and corrupt with power, even thinking he was meant to be a God. His actions turned into unforgivable pretty fast.

Fun fact: He made a cameo in Death Parade.
Old 2015-05-19, 11:39   Link #1012
Royalknightftw

Wow, i cannot believe there are people willing to waste their time only to criticize, criticize and criticize a show they don't even like. Do they feel butthurt knowing a show they hate getting some attentions ?? Or perhaps they are just NEET who has a lot of free time in their hands ?? Perhaps both
Old 2015-05-19, 11:48   Link #1013
KnightShade

Quote:
Wow, i cannot believe there are people willing to waste their time only to criticize, criticize and criticize a show they don't even like. Do they feel butthurt knowing a show they hate getting some attentions ?? Or perhaps they are just NEET who has a lot of free time in their hands ?? Perhaps both
Its both man.

the talkback threads have a few special snowflakes but the fffsub comment section is aids
Old 2015-05-19, 11:59   Link #1014
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
Its both man.

the talkback threads have a few special snowflakes but the fffsub comment section is aids
Why is it so hard for them to drop the show and just leave it instead of criticizing it ALL the time?? Good God, Internet is a dark place indeed
Old 2015-05-19, 12:23   Link #1015
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I know that at first his intentions were good, but soon he went crazy and corrupt with power, even thinking he was meant to be a God. His actions turned into unforgivable pretty fast.

Fun fact: He made a cameo in Death Parade.
So did Lelouch's the difference between him and light with Diodora is the fact that Diodora had bad intentions from the beginning. And really if you got a power like Geass or the Death note i dont think u'd be quite noble.

Quote:
Why is it so hard for them to drop the show and just leave it instead of criticizing it ALL the time?? Good God, Internet is a dark place indeed
As somebody whose done that recently quite a bit there are a few reasons. 1. People hope that the show gets better or the part that they criticize goes away. 2(this is me in regards to DxD). As i said in the first they dont hate the entire show they just hate specific elements about that show and they try to ignore what they hate but fail. 3. They started a show and even though they hate it they try to finish the show and hope it grows in them but it fails. 4. They like a show but because they want to evaluate it properly they also hit out on the elements that they do not like.

These reasons are the main ones i can think of and while they are pretty simple they can be annoying. To me one of the greatest mistakes that people on forums make is this idea that everybody who comments on a show should praise it. People are free to disagree on forums and people who dislike shows in some cases arent trolls they're just engaging in a proper debate.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-05-19, 12:38   Link #1016
KnightShade

Quote:
So did Lelouch's the difference between him and light with Diodora is the fact that Diodora had bad intentions from the beginning. And really if you got a power like Geass or the Death note i dont think u'd be quite noble.

As somebody whose done that recently quite a bit there are a few reasons. 1. People hope that the show gets better or the part that they criticize goes away. 2(this is me in regards to DxD). As i said in the first they dont hate the entire show they just hate specific elements about that show and they try to ignore what they hate but fail. 3. They started a show and even though they hate it they try to finish the show and hope it grows in them but it fails. 4. They like a show but because they want to evaluate it properly they also hit out on the elements that they do not like.

These reasons are the main ones i can think of and while they are pretty simple they can be annoying. To me one of the greatest mistakes that people on forums make is this idea that everybody who comments on a show should praise it. People are free to disagree on forums and people who dislike shows in some cases arent trolls they're just engaging in a proper debate.
You forgot 5. Fans of similiar shows that downplay this show because their show isnt as good or popular aka log horizon syndrome. 6 people who hate the show and can't stand that others like it so much. 7 poser ln fans who hate on the anime just because itd different, even though they never read it.
Old 2015-05-19, 12:46   Link #1017
Royalknightftw

Quote:

Criticizing in every episodes and nitpicking every kind of details just to make fun of a show, even as far as calling those who like the show are dumb is no way merely an evaluation, giving chance, or whatever you want to call it.

Nope, i know the difference between a proper debate and a hater/troll comment when i see one.
Old 2015-05-19, 12:52   Link #1018
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I'd be worse than him probably. But having a reason doesn't makes up for the terrible things he did. He was an utter and complete asshole. I haven't watched Code Grass, so I don't know about Lelouch, but Light has no redeemable quality whatsoever.
Old 2015-05-19, 13:56   Link #1019
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Criticizing in every episodes and nitpicking every kind of details just to make fun of a show, even as far as calling those who like the show are dumb is no way merely an evaluation, giving chance, or whatever you want to call it.

Nope, i know the difference between a proper debate and a hater/troll comment when i see one.
Now make no mistake there are always trolls but some of those people u think of as trolls are also debaters. I for one can be both depending on my Mood.

Quote:
I'd be worse than him probably. But having a reason doesn't makes up for the terrible things he did. He was an utter and complete asshole. I haven't watched Code Grass, so I don't know about Lelouch, but Light has no redeemable quality whatsoever.
Good intentions bad execution of them. By the way you should definitely watch Code Geass.

Old 2015-05-19, 14:02   Link #1020
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:

Good intentions bad execution of them. By the way you should definitely watch Code Geass.
Good intentions that got completely distorted into fucked up nonsense blabbering surprisingly not as fast as I thought it would.
Tried it. 3 episodes. Meh.