AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-07-31, 11:44   Link #1001
Mirable
ミラベル

Rosalie is third princess of Galwark Kingdom, Charlotte's sister (she's 13 y/r).

Consider Hiroaki is hero, it's not going to be easy to refuse if hero himself demand it, even Liselotte.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 11:44   Link #1002
jagt

Rosalie is Charlotte's little sister and Galarc's third princess.

In the ilustration at the end of this volume says that the next book is called hero's rhapsody and that it will be released in winter, there isn't a exact release date there but I don't think the editorial would take more than five months to release the next volume, I think it will be published on christmas or in the new year to sell it alongside a ton of special products related to those events the most likely, I wonder to who the word hero in title refers, Rio? Hiroaki making his moves toward getting engaged with Lizelotte? Renji that the most likely will be used by Reis to ambush Rio like in the WN? Will we finally know something about that sixth hero that is yet to appear?
Old 2019-07-31, 12:20   Link #1003
silenceblade

I am surprise the author would make the MC help Christina and Flora. The MC hated their country's nobles. Even when he help Flora in WN 158, "Looking back on the past, there are some complicated thoughts that are a little hard to describe" made him hesitated.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 12:32   Link #1004
ivaannom
性欲の権化

The chronological order of this volume is a pain -_-

It's like I'm watching Arifureta's TV animation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I am surprise the author would make the MC help Christina and Flora. The MC hated their country's nobles. Even when he help Flora in WN 158, "Looking back on the past, there are some complicated thoughts that are a little hard to describe" made him hesitated.
I will check that later but Rio doesn't hate Christina and Flora.
Old 2019-07-31, 12:33   Link #1005
jagt

Quote:
Rio's feelings for Flora right now are that he thinks she is a good person but because he doesn't know a lot about Flora he isn't sure about how much he can trust her.

In volume 12 Rio said that he likes the new Cristina, that the impression she gives and the atmosphere around her now are way more warmer and gentle than four years ago, when he overlaps the new Cristina with the old Cristina is a little surprising for him how changed she is now, but he feels comfortable by her side.

Rio certainly doens't want to get involved at all with Bertram's nobles if he's able of avoiding it, but it isn't entirely because he hates the noble society and he doesn't want to live as a noble, it's because it would be troublesome for him if his real identity is discovered, something that surely will happen sooner or later in my opinion, he doesn't have any kind of grudge, resentment or bad feeling against Cristina and Flora as individuals, but because he thinks that things would be less troublesome for everyone if he keeps his distance with them he just does so, I think how he saves those two from Lucius in this volume til the point of getting injured for their sake is a good prove of how he doesn't hate them precisely.
Old 2019-07-31, 12:43   Link #1006
Roberto1

of course he helped them, what did you expect? to leave the 2 girls there alone and helpless to be raped and killed?
that's something Hiroaki would do to save his skin not Rio
Old 2019-07-31, 13:50   Link #1007
silenceblade

Honestly, taking care of those two is Hiroaki job. Even if it wasn't the MC has his own responsible to take care of. One of the biggest problem with this novel is that everything falls on the MC.

That is why I didn't hate that Taka told Miharu away. Their relationship is something they must resolve themselves before the relationship with the MC can continue.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 14:17   Link #1008
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Okay, I just finished this vol(I skipped the interlude tho)

Just 2 things that I didn't like:

1- I felt a bit forced when Rusius told Christina and Flora about Rio's past. Even if I know what he tried to do telling them that I still don't like that part.

2- The chronological order.

Well whatever, this author is making me to ship more Christina x Rio. I can't wait for the nex volume.

BTW any questions? I'm not going to do a summary but I can answer if you have something you want to ask about this vol.

Hiroaki: This is how you user Yamata no Orochi

Rio: Nope, this is how you use it

Well, now I'm going to hear the Drama CD.
Old 2019-07-31, 14:25   Link #1009
jagt

Quote:
Honestly, taking care of those two is Hiroaki job. Even if it wasn't the MC has his own responsible to take care of. One of the biggest problem with this novel is that everything falls on the MC.

That is why I didn't hate that Taka told Miharu away. Their relationship is something they must resolve themselves before the relationship with the MC can continue.
Having the mc in charge of resolving the problems of everyone that gets in his way one way or another it's the most typical thing to happen in a LN, manga or anime, being always in the center of everything is precisely what makes the mc the star of the show, trying to deny that at this point is almost the same than denying the several japanese fiction genres, in the end each novel, manga and anime are the story of their mcs, having parts of the story from the point of view of some of the girls or some friend of the mc from time to time may an interesting side show if well done, but in the end just that, a side show, as for why Rio is the one saving Cristina and Flora, it's simply because they're his girls, in every isekai is always by going through hardships together that the mc gets close to the girls in his harem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

1- I felt a bit forced when Rusius told Christina and Flora about Rio's past. Even if I know what he tried to do telling them that I still don't like that part.

Well whatever, this author is making me to ship more Christina x Rio. I can't wait for the nex volume.

BTW any questions? I'm not going to do a summary but I can answer if you have something you want to ask about this vol.

When Lucius talked about Rio's past to Cristina and Flora was Rio present?
Did he told them too that Rio's mother was a princess too or just how he killed Rio's parents and played to be the good friend?
If Flora was able to listen to Lucius story does that mean that the poison didn't weakened her as much as in the WN?
How long did the sisters wander in the forest before ending in the middle of Rio's battle and how long did it took to Rio to arrive besides them after Lucius found them?
Besides the wound on the arm Rio receives in that ilustration did he receive some other wounds?
Did Rio just burnt Lucius body to ashes to defeat him or did he took his time tormenting Lucius like in the WN?
Did Rio talk about something with Flora and Cristina after the battle with Lucius or he just took them from that place for healing his and their wounds and poisoning and all the conversation between the three was left for the next volume?

Last edited by jagt; 2019-07-31 at 14:40.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 14:26   Link #1010
Roberto1

Quote:

yes, thank you, i want to know what's wrong with lucius telling Rio past, why you didn't like that? and what did he said about him?
Old 2019-07-31, 14:42   Link #1011
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
yes, thank you, i want to know what's wrong with lucius telling Rio past, why you didn't like that? and what did he said about him?
Because it was unnecessary. He told them all his past but the part that i'm saying it was unnecessary and too forced is when he told that Rio's mother was from the Royal Family.

Well maybe it's just me who feels this too forced..
Old 2019-07-31, 14:48   Link #1012
Roberto1

Quote:
Because it was unnecessary. He told them all his past but the part that i'm saying it was unnecessary and too forced is when he told that Rio's mother was from the Royal Family.

Well maybe it's just me who feels this too forced..
so about lucius vs Rio fight, is it that much different compared to WN version?
which one did you liked more?

@jagt i thought you were already reading the newest vol, since you can read japanese, while i wait vol 7 in j novel club XD
Old 2019-07-31, 15:00   Link #1013
jagt

Quote:

@jagt i thought you were already reading the newest vol, since you can read japanese, while i wait vol 7 in j novel club XD
I didn't bought the book yet, due to personal reason I don't have my credit card with me these days, otherwise I would be reading the book myself intead of asking questions here.
Old 2019-07-31, 15:05   Link #1014
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
When Lucius talked about Rio's past to Cristina and Flora was Rio present?
Did he told them too that Rio's mother was a princess too or just how he killed Rio's parents and played to be the good friend?
If Flora was able to listen to Lucius story does that mean that the poison didn't weakened her as much as in the WN?
How long did the sisters wander in the forest before ending in the middle of Rio's battle and how long did it took to Rio to arrive besides them after Lucius found them?
Besides the wound on the arm Rio receives in that ilustration did he receive some other wounds?
Did Rio just burnt Lucius body to ashes to defeat him or did he took his time tormenting Lucius like in the WN?
Did Rio talk about something with Flora and Cristina after the battle with Lucius or he just took them from that place for healing his and their wounds and poisoning and all the conversation between the three was left for the next volume?
> When Lucius talked about Rio's past to Cristina and Flora was Rio present?

Yes.

> Did he told them too that Rio's mother was a princess too or just how he killed Rio's parents and played to be the good friend?

Yes, he told them all. He even said that Zen was desperate when he knew he was betrayed by Rusius since he thought of him as his best friend.

> If Flora was able to listen to Lucius story does that mean that the poison didn't weakened her as much as in the WN?

Yes, unlike the WN this time only 1 day passed.

> How long did the sisters wander in the forest before ending in the middle of Rio's battle and how long did it took to Rio to arrive besides them after Lucius found them?

1 day. But when they arrived to the village Rusius and Dulan arrived, and just after them Rio arrived.

> Besides the wound on the arm Rio receives in that ilustration did he receive some other wounds?

Yes, at least one more. But all of the wounds he received was in order to protect Christina

> Did Rio just burnt Lucius body to ashes to defeat him or did he took his time tormenting Lucius like in the WN?

No, he first killed him and when he was dead he burnt him to ashes.

> Did Rio talk about something with Flora and Cristina after the battle with Lucius or he just took them from that place for healing his and their wounds and poisoning and all the conversation between the three was left for the next volume?

No, Rio's part end with he going to where Christina and Flora were.

Quote:
All the battle is different.

I loved a lot more the LN version.
Old 2019-07-31, 15:10   Link #1015
Roberto1

Quote:

Yes.

> Did he told them too that Rio's mother was a princess too or just how he killed Rio's parents and played to be the good friend?

Yes, he told them all. He even said that Zen was desperate when he knew he was betrayed by Rusius since he thought of him as his best friend.

> If Flora was able to listen to Lucius story does that mean that the poison didn't weakened her as much as in the WN?

> How long did the sisters wander in the forest before ending in the middle of Rio's battle and how long did it took to Rio to arrive besides them after Lucius found them?

1 day. But when they arrived to the village Rusius and Dulan arrived, and just after them Rio arrived.

> Besides the wound on the arm Rio receives in that ilustration did he receive some other wounds?

Yes, at least one more. But all of the wounds he received was in order to protect Christina

> Did Rio just burnt Lucius body to ashes to defeat him or did he took his time tormenting Lucius like in the WN?

> Did Rio talk about something with Flora and Cristina after the battle with Lucius or he just took them from that place for healing his and their wounds and poisoning and all the conversation between the three was left for the next volume?

Thanks man, you said before you were shipping Cristina and Rio more, may i ask about the reason of that? And do you think Cristina is already in love with Rio or not yet?

i am sorry jagt, well at least you will read sooner than me, i am going to read vol 14 in a year and half when J novela reaches that point XD
Old 2019-07-31, 15:27   Link #1016
jagt

Quote:
Thanks man, you said before you were shipping Cristina and Rio more, may i ask about the reason of that? And do you think Cristina is already in love with Rio or not yet?

i am sorry jagt, well at least you will read sooner than me, i am going to read vol 14 in a year and half when J novela reaches that point XD
Don't need to worry about me, I expect to have it back in a coup of weeks, when I'm finally able of reading the book myself I don't mind answering the questions of some other here if by then there's still some wanting to know things about the volume, you too endure just a little longer, it's just two weeks until j-novel publish the volume 6, because you said you like Celia a lot you're really going to enjoy the first chapters of that book, and in Lizelotte's parts try to focus in your surrondings sound, if you pay attention enough you'll be able to enjoy the sound of Lizelotte's opinion about Hiroaki falling down like a meteor,
Old 2019-07-31, 15:35   Link #1017
Roberto1

Quote:
Don't need to worry about me, I expect to have it back in a coup of weeks, when I'm finally able of reading the book myself I don't mind answering the questions of some other here if by then there's still some wanting to know things about the volume, you too endure just a little longer, it's just two weeks until j-novel publish the volume 6, because you said you like Celia a lot you're really going to enjoy the first chapters of that book, and in Lizelotte's parts try to focus in your surrondings sound, if you pay attention enough you'll be able to enjoy the sound of Lizelotte's opinion about Hiroaki falling down like a meteor,
I already read vol 6 XD, I am a premium member of j novels club, so I read at the same time that they translate, usually one part a week, Now I'm waiting for them to start translating volume 7, to start reading alongside.

May i ask who is your favorite girl?
I have a hard time choosing between Celia and liselote also satsuki is top tier waifu.
Old 2019-07-31, 17:35   Link #1018
jagt

Quote:
I already read vol 6 XD, I am a premium member of j novels club, so I read at the same time that they translate, usually one part a week, Now I'm waiting for them to start translating volume 7, to start reading alongside.

May i ask who is your favorite girl?
I have a hard time choosing between Celia and liselote also satsuki is top tier waifu.
For what I know j-novel uses to begin to translate the next volume three or four days before they begin to sell the e-book so hang in there jus 8-9 days more for the volume 7.

The question about the girl is a tough one, there are several that I like.

There's a tendency on me to root on characters with goals related to romance like Meliodas that kept loving Elizabeth and protecting her for 3.000 years, Ban that looked for a way of reviving Elaine for 20-30 years, Heivia from heavy object, etc ... because of that I want Rio/Haruto to get Miharu after how he kept loving her until his death and how he continued loving her for the almost 10 years after recovering the memories from the previous life until their reunion and how she kept loving Haruto too for the nine years after they parted with each other.

Miharu: I like how she tried to do always everything in her hands to help Rio in exchange of the things he did for her instead of considering being helped by him a matter of course, I like how she isn't any kind of crybaby, when the slave trader kidnapper her it was because of her keeping the calm and not letting Aki and Masato fall into panic despite her own fear that made them to not get hurt by the mercenaries there, she never complained to anyone about how she was summoned to other world or how she misses her own family and even kept Aki and Masato for getting sad or depressed themselves, when Takatrash kidnapped her she didn't lost her time panicking either, she though about a way or making her problem known to not ger kidnapped, I like how her heart isn't a fragile one even if her combat power isn't precisely hight, I like how when Rio is with her he's able of finding a lot of the peace of mind he needs so desperately after everything that he went through, how when he is around her he acts more his age, gets more emotional and loosen himself a bit more, in fact there're times that Rio acts a little too adult and rational in my opinion, it's already one of his definings traits though.

Satsuki: I like a lot her personality, how honest she's, how when she sees the people around her in trouble she will do what it's necessary to help them, like when she challenged Rio to a duel for beating in his body that he must be more honest with his feelings to not make himself and the ones around him sad if he just was going to keep refusing to hear the people's words or how she kept pushing Miharu's back too for her to tell Rio her feelings, when she has to say something she will do it, like when he cut Takatrash's hypocrite prattle from the beginning and said in his face how disappointed and angered with him she was, after seeing her in volume 11 taking the iniative in deciding the punishment for Takatrash and Aki and how in the drama CD she was always the one in charge of making the conversation advance it's really hard for me to imagine any other than her being the leader of Rio's girls, in my opinion she's the one that has more legal wife material on her from all the girls.

Celia: after how much she did always for Rio I really want her to be with him, between all the heroines she's the one with more scenes that makes me laught, there're a lot of moments between her and Rio that I really like.

Aisia: I really like how honest with her feeling she's and how she always says them to the people's faces without hesitation, how she's always working behind the scenes to help Rio to not choose the option that it's unhappier for him like when he wanted to cut ties with everyone important for him because of his revenge, it will always make me laught too how she tries to make the other girls closer to Rio, like when she made Miharu and Celia choose her new clothes by saying them what will match more with Rio's tastes.

Cristina: If Aisia is the only person with strenght equal to Rio then Cristina is the only one as smart as Rio, there're times that when a novel advances and better villains that do things in a bigger scale and with really complicated plans begin to appear it uses to be necessary both strenght and a good head to defeat them, if a time like this comes in this series too I think that Cristina then would the greatest support for Rio, after how much she suffered through her life for ont being able of doing nothing for Rio and suppressing her feelings for him I really want them to be together.

These five are the ones that I like the most, ranking them above other or choosing them instead of another of this five would be really hard for me, the ones I dislike are Sayo, Komomo and Charlotte. Sayo because in my opinion she's an unnecessary character, her scenes with Rio for me were all boring and for me now she's just Rio's stalker. I think that Komomo is a good kid, I don't dislike her personality, but same than with Sayo for me her scenes with Rio are boring and I think that seeing how Rio defeated Gouki with ease isn't a really good reason to fall for him til the point of following him til the other side of the world, even more when she isn't even old enough to understand what romance is. Charlotte, in her case I simply don't think that it will end well for Rio if he puts his trust in her.
Old 2019-07-31, 18:51   Link #1019
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:

Yes.

There any Christina monologue when hearing the truth and rio lineage ?did Rio fight with Lucius with his real identitiy (using black hair same as on the cover? What happening in the epilogue?
Old 2019-07-31, 19:05   Link #1020
Roberto1

Quote:
For what I know j-novel uses to begin to translate the next volume three or four days before they begin to sell the e-book so hang in there jus 8-9 days more for the volume 7.

The question about the girl is a tough one, there are several that I like.

There's a tendency on me to root on characters with goals related to romance like Meliodas that kept loving Elizabeth and protecting her for 3.000 years, Ban that looked for a way of reviving Elaine for 20-30 years, Heivia from heavy object, etc ... because of that I want Rio/Haruto to get Miharu after how he kept loving her until his death and how he continued loving her for the almost 10 years after recovering the memories from the previous life until their reunion and how she kept loving Haruto too for the nine years after they parted with each other.

Miharu: I like how she tried to do always everything in her hands to help Rio in exchange of the things he did for her instead of considering being helped by him a matter of course, I like how she isn't any kind of crybaby, when the slave trader kidnapper her it was because of her keeping the calm and not letting Aki and Masato fall into panic despite her own fear that made them to not get hurt by the mercenaries there, she never complained to anyone about how she was summoned to other world or how she misses her own family and even kept Aki and Masato for getting sad or depressed themselves, when Takatrash kidnapped her she didn't lost her time panicking either, she though about a way or making her problem known to not ger kidnapped, I like how her heart isn't a fragile one even if her combat power isn't precisely hight, I like how when Rio is with her he's able of finding a lot of the peace of mind he needs so desperately after everything that he went through, how when he is around her he acts more his age, gets more emotional and loosen himself a bit more, in fact there're times that Rio acts a little too adult and rational in my opinion, it's already one of his definings traits though.

Satsuki: I like a lot her personality, how honest she's, how when she sees the people around her in trouble she will do what it's necessary to help them, like when she challenged Rio to a duel for beating in his body that he must be more honest with his feelings to not make himself and the ones around him sad if he just was going to keep refusing to hear the people's words or how she kept pushing Miharu's back too for her to tell Rio her feelings, when she has to say something she will do it, like when he cut Takatrash's hypocrite prattle from the beginning and said in his face how disappointed and angered with him she was, after seeing her in volume 11 taking the iniative in deciding the punishment for Takatrash and Aki and how in the drama CD she was always the one in charge of making the conversation advance it's really hard for me to imagine any other than her being the leader of Rio's girls, in my opinion she's the one that has more legal wife material on her from all the girls.

Celia: after how much she did always for Rio I really want her to be with him, between all the heroines she's the one with more scenes that makes me laught, there're a lot of moments between her and Rio that I really like.

Aisia: I really like how honest with her feeling she's and how she always says them to the people's faces without hesitation, how she's always working behind the scenes to help Rio to not choose the option that it's unhappier for him like when he wanted to cut ties with everyone important for him because of his revenge, it will always make me laught too how she tries to make the other girls closer to Rio, like when she made Miharu and Celia choose her new clothes by saying them what will match more with Rio's tastes.

Cristina: If Aisia is the only person with strenght equal to Rio then Cristina is the only one as smart as Rio, there're times that when a novel advances and better villains that do things in a bigger scale and with really complicated plans begin to appear it uses to be necessary both strenght and a good head to defeat them, if a time like this comes in this series too I think that Cristina then would the greatest support for Rio, after how much she suffered through her life for ont being able of doing nothing for Rio and suppressing her feelings for him I really want them to be together.

These five are the ones that I like the most, ranking them above other or choosing them instead of another of this five would be really hard for me, the ones I dislike are Sayo, Komomo and Charlotte. Sayo because in my opinion she's an unnecessary character, her scenes with Rio for me were all boring and for me now she's just Rio's stalker. I think that Komomo is a good kid, I don't dislike her personality, but same than with Sayo for me her scenes with Rio are boring and I think that seeing how Rio defeated Gouki with ease isn't a really good reason to fall for him til the point of following him til the other side of the world, even more when she isn't even old enough to understand what romance is. Charlotte, in her case I simply don't think that it will end well for Rio if he puts his trust in her.

I was fascinated by your analysis of Miharu's personality, you are absolutely right, she has a strong heart even if she is weak, that is a perfect description, i also don't like sayo, konomo is meh, and i don't know Charlotte yet, I also like Cristina very much, I was talking to Ivannom in discord a couple of hours ago and Cristina is his new favorite girl, it seems she had a very good participation and moments with Rio.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai