AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-04-28, 07:42   Link #10141
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

That doesn't disprove what I said about leadership. Also your mil tan point isn't a point. What I said similarly only applies to the female and male protagonists. I've moved on from all the other points because I've made mine about them. Now this is about you trying to disprove what I said about leadership which you have failed to do. Also Griselda doesn't have anything you say Irina doesn't. But apparently she's exempt.
Old 2020-04-28, 08:13   Link #10142
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
That doesn't disprove what I said about leadership. Also your mil tan point isn't a point. What I said similarly only applies to the female and male protagonists. I've moved on from all the other points because I've made mine about them. Now this is about you trying to disprove what I said about leadership which you have failed to do. Also Griselda doesn't have anything you say Irina doesn't. But apparently she's exempt.
authorial power is not an argument, that was the entire basis of why irina according to you should be a seraph, that because ishibumi can do it via author fiat then its fine.

what you said about leadership? that being issei girl means she has to get that position? because you gave no real argument for irina beyond being in the harem which news flash, doesn't warrant such a position

griselda was one of the top 5 female exorcists, she is gabriel queen and has actual experience leading so why not a strong female exorcist whit experience in both combat and leading who is pretty much the current leader right hand is not qualified but irina is? because you like her more? because she is part of issei harem?
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 08:28   Link #10143
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Griselda has experience leading a non political group. She has no experience with political leadership just like Irina. Griselda having experience leading a non political group doesn't mean she has experience leading a race. Both her and Irina would have to learn to lead their race from scratch. Again Griselda doesn't have anything you say Irina doesn't. Protagonists get important positions because it pleases fans. That's why. It makes them more interesting. Irina as a female protagonist has more chance than Griselda because it's common sense. No one cares if Griselda becomes a seraph but they will when it's Irina. I don't want to go back and forth anymore so lets agree to disagree yada yada yada
Old 2020-04-28, 08:30   Link #10144
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
The leadership is different from the influence. You said things totally differents, ignoring the exemples explaining the difference.
Only because you like Irina.

If the fans or the author wants, nimura can become maou.

Then, xenovia has increased her power, mastering Durandal and Excalibur with the scabbard. The fight of vol19 was not serious and probably was before the fight with Vasco, where she learned to use Durandal. Should i mentioned how their fight was destroing the city and was intense

Then, she fought with strong enemies even alone, defeating Sona (ultimate class), while Irina was fighting against a children, not even defeating him.

While Irina has a holy sword inferior to Durandal and Excalibur, without obtain an increase of wings

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-04-28 at 08:51.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 09:02   Link #10145
saucerKing

so its just like i said, you want irina to become a seraph and the author could. you are acting like your wishes are the wishes of everyone and that your headcanon is irrefutable logic, likewise i could say that people would care if rias became the satan instead of issei but that doesn't mean it will happen
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 09:08   Link #10146
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
so its just like i said, you want irina to become a seraph and the author could. you are acting like your wishes are the wishes of everyone and that your headcanon is irrefutable logic, likewise i could say that people would care if rias became the satan instead of issei but that doesn't mean it will happen
Which then, Ajuka wanted since the beginning issei and vali as maou for their power and influence, to face the future war. In addition, their strength is among the highest of all the mythologies, without count Issei AxA is crazy.
More the achievements of issei, defeating gods, rivezim and heavenly dragon, hero of underworld. Vali speaks for himself, being descendant of Lucifer and adopted son of Odino.
Then, they are officially Super devils, with an influence among all the mythologies and they are even the two heavenly dragons.
I forget that the influence and popularity of issei can help to create more cooperation as Sirzechs wants

This justify their inexperience in politic or others things, achievements incredibles.

On the other hand, Irina has nothing to become seraph, overpassed by a lot of brave saints.
Old 2020-04-28, 09:46   Link #10147
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

@Saucer Don't lie about me saying that you all want Irina to become a seraph. Also I don't wish for Irina to become a seraph. I couldn't care less what she becomes. Childhood friend characters I've never found interesting. Becoming a seraph or Great Seraph would be the only interesting thing that's ever happened to her character imo.

@Giuseppe No their fight in the Riser rematch was serious. It was their first ever duel against each other and they were arguing while fighting. Also unless those two have another duel, it's merely your speculation to imply Xenovia is more powerful post V19.

Last edited by Marvix; 2020-04-28 at 10:00.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-28, 10:21   Link #10148
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
@Saucer Don't lie about me saying that you all want Irina to become a seraph. Also I don't wish for Irina to become a seraph. I couldn't care less what she becomes. Childhood friend characters I've never found interesting. Becoming a seraph or Great Seraph would be the only interesting thing that's ever happened to her character imo.

@Giuseppe No their fight in the Riser rematch was serious. It was their first ever duel against each other and they were arguing while fighting. Also unless those two have another duel, it's merely your speculation to imply Xenovia is more powerful post V19.
Just because they were arguing as two stupids, the fight was not serious, as for others for example Kiba with the knight.

Speculation? Why do you ignoring always all to convenience? The match was during the the vol19, when at the end, Xenovia thanks to Strada learned to use Durandal without Excalibur. Should I report how was destructive their fight?

Oh yes, Xenovia has not learned to use more abilities of Excalibur or control better Durandal, true? Without mention scabbard.
While Xenovia defeated Sona (ultimate class), while Irina was fighting with a children, not even defeating him.

Xenovia has Durandal, Excalibur with several abilities, scabbard and a special move as Cross Crisis. Irina a holy sword inferior than those two, with the purification useful only one time and four wings, not even six or eight, showing her level power too.
Old 2020-04-28, 10:27   Link #10149
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Xenovia and Irina are battle idiots. Literally post game they determined to defeat the other next time. So they were factually serious.

“Auuu, it’s not done yet!”

“That’s right, I won’t lose against Irina!”

Those two, who weren’t satisfied with how things ended, often have a match of chess or sport after the fight… My goodness, the both of them don’t want to be a loser.

Are you going to say that doesn't show they were serious about their duel?
Old 2020-04-29, 05:46   Link #10150
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Okay Irina and whoever else can just gain qualifications to become a seraph or Great Seraph. But I really don't see a 7 Great Seraph system. So most likely only Dulio will become a Great Seraph. Irina, Lint and Griselda could become at most Seraphs.
Old 2020-04-29, 08:50   Link #10151
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Xenovia and Irina are battle idiots. Literally post game they determined to defeat the other next time. So they were factually serious.

“Auuu, it’s not done yet!”

“That’s right, I won’t lose against Irina!”

Those two, who weren’t satisfied with how things ended, often have a match of chess or sport after the fight… My goodness, the both of them don’t want to be a loser.

Are you going to say that doesn't show they were serious about their duel?
The fact that they were arguing as two stupids until the end, leave mean that they were not fighting at the max.

How this fight show that Irina is stronger than Xenovia, after all her power ups and achievements? While Irina nothing
Old 2020-04-29, 09:10   Link #10152
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I never said Irina is stronger than Xenovia... I said they are on par. Also again, yes they were. They literally kept competing with each other after their fight in chess and sports because they weren't satisfied with the fight. If you aren't satisfied with a competition result and you keep doing more with the other person to try and win at least once, that factually means you were serious about the first because otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with being a winner. Arguing is a serious thing and in a duel it is especially so. They were arguing with each other so they were hot tempered and hot temper in a fight leads to wanting to seriously defeat your opponent.
Old 2020-05-09, 18:25   Link #10153
Itsmepatrick

Maybe that's the reason Irina's too busy in ex because she became a Seraph.

With the several abilities of Excalibur and it's Scabbard plus the Durandal I'm all for Xenovia if she ever fight Irina.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 20:58   Link #10154
Lucidrago

You guys are still talking about the Self-proclaimed angel?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-11, 13:27   Link #10155
Itsmepatrick

With Xenovia's current power and abilities can she defeat Barakiel whose a Maou class ?
Old 2020-05-11, 14:41   Link #10156
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
With Xenovia's current power and abilities can she defeat Barakiel whose a Maou class ?
No, but certainly would be harder for Barakiel fight with her, respect at the vol22.

I say this because Xenovia vol23 has done a lot of fatigue only to defeat Sona, while is true that now Scabbard and some new Excalibur abilities has get, she still to be ultimate class.
Old 2020-05-12, 02:37   Link #10157
Itsmepatrick

She should get a proper opponent in their battle against Diehausers team . After all almost all Xenovia's opponent she fought so far are stronger than her by a large margin like Apollon, Strada and Verrine.
Old 2020-05-12, 03:53   Link #10158
Lucidrago

Quote:
She should get a proper opponent in their battle against Diehausers team . After all almost all Xenovia's opponent she fought so far are stronger than her by a large margin like Apollon, Strada and Verrine.
Diehauser makes the healing abilities of Avalon worthless immediately defeating Xenovia at the beginning of the game.

I can see Ishibumi pulling something like that.
Old 2020-05-12, 08:04   Link #10159
Itsmepatrick

Asia's healing abilities has higher chances of being Invalidated than the abilities of Xenovia's scabbard as the healers are very crucial or important to a team.
Old 2020-05-12, 17:11   Link #10160
Lucidrago

Quote:
Asia's healing abilities has higher chances of being Invalidated than the abilities of Xenovia's scabbard as the healers are very crucial or important to a team.
And the girl who wields two of the most powerful holy swords isn't?

Plus Asia already got defeated once. Give Xenovia a chance.