Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-06-18, 11:02   Link #10121
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Let's not forget that Neil's Haro apparently knew Nena's Haro.
Well,the World Report did say that both Haros are the only ones left from Aeolia's time.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2009-06-18 at 11:32.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 17:41   Link #10122
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

The question I would like to add is, why is the Ptolemy crew, IF they are, heading to Jupiter for more GN Drives. Why build more Gundams when there is not a single credible threat to the peace the Earth Sphere has attained?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 19:02   Link #10123
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
The question I would like to add is, why is the Ptolemy crew, IF they are, heading to Jupiter for more GN Drives. Why build more Gundams when there is not a single credible threat to the peace the Earth Sphere has attained?
Because one must always be prepared. The Ptolemy crew, and more importantly Sumeragi, know this is absolutely necessary.
Old 2009-06-18, 19:31   Link #10124
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Now....we saw 5 new GN Drives, will they build two more 00 Gundams, and single unit? Or just all new 5 Gundams.

I hope the latter, but the question is, who will pilot the 5th?
Old 2009-06-18, 22:46   Link #10125
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
I thinks Ptolemy crew would build 00 Raiser back.Beside it is the best MS they have.Or they could be 5 all new gundam.I would like to see how they would improve Cherudim gundam,its my fav...

Yeah who would pilot the 5th one..?

I could think Graham or Soma...
Old 2009-06-18, 23:16   Link #10126
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Keep in mind, guys, that right now the Ptolemaios II only has two viable Gundam Meisters, possibly three if Allelujah decides to come back. We still don't know if Tieria will return to his Innovade form, or pilot his Gundam from VEDA itself.
Old 2009-06-18, 23:58   Link #10127
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Tieria is too good a character not to be seen in the flesh once more.
Old 2009-06-19, 00:18   Link #10128
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Not sure if i want naked tieria again
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 00:36   Link #10129
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

You know that's not what I meant
Old 2009-06-19, 00:56   Link #10130
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
nah, he doesn't even need flesh & blood to pilot a Gundam anyway, as seen with the Seraphim.
he could just use a pilot-less Gundam unit as his new body,
yeah, he himself is now Gundam & that would make Setsuna jealous

& if really that happens in the movie, i think (if correctly) it will be the second Gundam series known to feature a Gundam being piloted only by a "soul" of a dead person, since the Gundam Blue Destiny with its EXAM system!?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 01:21   Link #10131
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Souls and all that doesn't really work in the 00verese. Usually it's the Gundam being controlled by Veda, Tieria can input commands from there.

But really, they have to bring him back to the pilot seat. I will settle for no less.
Old 2009-06-19, 03:08   Link #10132
helois

maybe with the exia R2 come back a Dyames R2,Kyrios R2,Virtue/nadleh R2 and,perhaps, 0 R2...

(it is possible thinking at the merchandise of the Bandai... ^_^)

[sorry for the english not so good..]
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-19, 09:24   Link #10133
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by helois View Post
maybe with the exia R2 come back a Dyames R2,Kyrios R2,Virtue/nadleh R2 and,perhaps, 0 R2...

that be fun and seeing that fereshte is working now side by side whit celestial being meisters the 5 GN drive maybe use
Old 2009-06-19, 12:25   Link #10134
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:

There would need to be R1s before there can be R2s XD
Old 2009-06-20, 13:07   Link #10135
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Maybe we can count those piece-o-craps the S1 Gundams were reduced to as R1s? XD
Old 2009-06-20, 14:13   Link #10136
Critias

maybe they'll finally give in to the fans and give us Feldt as a meister

Or Soma/Marie is probably the safest bet.
Critias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-20, 14:38   Link #10137
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
As stated,you can never be too sure.The same thing can be said about after S1.I'm sure CB didn't start researching and upgrading their techs AFTER A-LAWs appeared.

By the way,the technology of Trans-Am and possibly Twin Drive is in the Earth Federation hands,their going to build more Drive for:

A)Get more Twin Drives,only one is possible now.Original TDSes are extremely powerful and advantagoeus,especially if the Tau ones sap alot of power quickly and have extremely limited operational time.

B)So they could lesses the number gap.

C)Possibly refine their current Drives further to make them more powerful

D)Research into new insights of GN Science,their Drives are very Jupiter base,so anything may help.

Increasing the TDS amounts not only make them stronger,but it helps the process of Innvating more people as well as creating more Area of Mind Links around the world.

Quote:

R2 stand for "Repair II",it's directly stated in the name.Infact,R2 is just a nickname/codename by Sumeragi and the crew.

There was a "Repair I",which was the Exia that Setsuna repaired and used in S2-01.

Further comments regarding your post below

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Maybe we can count those piece-o-craps the S1 Gundams were reduced to as R1s? XD
They have no reason to that with the 4th Gen Gundams.Exia R2 was to be possible single Drive backup for Setsuna in case 00 failed,it was really unstable afterall.They didn't want to pour the time/resources into designing a single Drive Exia-like 4th Gen suit I guess.

The 4th Gen Gundams will outperform any of their repaired 3rd Gens,simply because their designed to be compatible with new technology in mind,not to mention Drive placement optimisation.

Where as if you were to implement new technology to the 3rd Gens,their systems going to be less compatible,sacrifices may have to be made in some areas while the room of upgrade will be limited;some microsystems things may not go well with certain microsystems as well.And then the 3rd Gens don't allow the panaromic cockpit that the 4th Gens have,because of their Drive placements.

Also,00 with the TDS has a high chance of failing,since not much has been done to refine it,even with Raiser it's still unstable and requires high and constant stablisation and if the TDS were to fail,resynchronising the Drives may be bery hard.Ian was extremely glad that the Twin Drive was still functioning after the Trans-Am hickup,suggesting that they got it lucky when they synced it the first time.The possible breakdown of the the TDS was the reason for repairing Exia again.

The other 4th Gens are just normal single Drive suits and their Drive System work perfectly well.

And finally, they're missing Kyrios.
Old 2009-06-20, 14:57   Link #10138
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Also,00 with the TDS has a high chance of failing,since not much has been done to refine it,even with Raiser it's still unstable and requires high and constant stablisation and if the TDS were to fail,resynchronising the Drives may be bery hard.Ian was extremely glad that the Twin Drive was still functioning after the Trans-Am hickup,suggesting that they got it lucky when they synced it the first time.The possible breakdown of the the TDS was the reason for repairing Exia again.
Actually, on its own, the Twin Drive System on the 00-Raiser was fine--Setsuna seemingly had no problems utilizing it when he went up against Ali and Graham on his own; even when he used Trans-AM.

Its the Raiser System that requires the constant monitoring and stabilization from another person.
Old 2009-06-21, 13:51   Link #10139
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Actually, on its own, the Twin Drive System on the 00-Raiser was fine--Setsuna seemingly had no problems utilizing it when he went up against Ali and Graham on his own; even when he used Trans-AM.

Its the Raiser System that requires the constant monitoring and stabilization from another person.
What I meant was that because it's such a new prototype system it could easily fail and they do not know much about it and how it works because it hasn't even been activated until recently.I was merely using Raiser as an example to show the unstableseness of the TDS.Sometimes new untested technology can fail you at the worst of times,especially with the TDS being a big leap.

Of course,they improved their undertanding of it as times passes but it's still quite prelimanary as compared to usually how long it takes to prooftest everything for a giant leap technology.

And I used this point to support the reason on why Exia was rebuilt with new tech,because the TDS may suddenly fail one day and it would be wise to have a backup suit for Setsuna.

Of course they could always build a new single Drive melee 4th Gen suit from scratch,but they're going have to design it from the groundup mostly since it's just a backup and not a main suit.An upgraded Exia will not be as good as a Single Drive 4th Gen Melee succesor,but it would take less design resource time.

I actually heard that[Exia-Kai being a backup for Setsuna] was the official reason but I can't remember from where.
Old 2009-06-24, 09:35   Link #10140
Nightwing(T_T)
Sooo............sad

Since it might be related to the movie

Source

Quote:
Translation by mike_s_6:

P94-97 This month's issue has GNX-612T/AA "Superbia GN-X".
"Superbia" in Latin means "There is pride". This word in English contains "Super" meaning "the best", and from this, the name is used.

The drama part [discusses] the GNZ-001 "GRM Gundam" (pronounced "garm"). Billy Katagiri's point of view of the story is expounded. After the battle with the Innovaoids, CB concealed themselves. At around this time, he met Robert. Billy didn't want to clarify much about his cooperation with the Innovades, and then his temporary joint action with CB. However, thereupon Robert says he's interested only in MS production, and while laughing informed that he too was with CB, and Billy's worries melted away.

Billy exchanges news with Robert. It seems that the Garm Gundam is still inside the CB mothership, and will probably sooner or later discovered. And now, the CB mothership is under surveillance of the Federation, and they are progressing with the internal inspections.

After this, they forget the time and talked about Mobile Suits with great enthusiasm.
Very interesting
Nightwing(T_T) is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers