AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-31, 15:49   Link #10081
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
@Lucidrago, Abe is introduced in short stories as well. Unfortunately she's nowhere in the main story now.
well she had a small mention when Koneko went into heat but that was it
Old 2020-03-31, 16:14   Link #10082
godz

Issei should take responsibility for kiyome abe, not only do I fall in love with her but I cancel an engagement.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 17:08   Link #10083
Lucidrago

Quote:
@Lucidrago, Abe is introduced in short stories as well. Unfortunately she's nowhere in the main story now.
Pretty sure Ishibumi was testing her out as well. But the crearures under her control ended up way more popular than her. While I only just remembered her name.

Plus Kiyome was just a human and beast tamer. Latia is the heir of one of the most prominent noble houses of the 72 Pillars, the niece of Ajuka Beelzebub, and has relations to the second-highest ranked noble house of the current 72 Pillars.

Just saying that Latia seems too prominent to be just a short story character based on her status and the info that was revealed about her.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 19:52   Link #10084
The Infinite Dream

When were these characters introduced? Is the ss out?
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:27   Link #10085
BlazeSatori

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
The info about them is on page 501 of this thread and so forth
BlazeSatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:28   Link #10086
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infinite Dream View Post
They were introduced in this latest SS if I'm not mistaken.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:53   Link #10087
The Infinite Dream

Thank you for letting me know.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 00:42   Link #10088
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Pretty sure Ishibumi was testing her out as well. But the crearures under her control ended up way more popular than her. While I only just remembered her name.

Plus Kiyome was just a human and beast tamer. Latia is the heir of one of the most prominent noble houses of the 72 Pillars, the niece of Ajuka Beelzebub, and has relations to the second-highest ranked noble house of the current 72 Pillars.

Just saying that Latia seems too prominent to be just a short story character based on her status and the info that was revealed about her.
Ishibumi introduces a lot of prominent characters in short stories, Nurihanyon, the east Youkai leader. Magari the elder of the Nekomata are both in short stories. Poseidon was introduced in short stories and don't have any prominent role in the main story.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 07:21   Link #10089
Lucidrago

Quote:
Ishibumi introduces a lot of prominent characters in short stories, Nurihanyon, the east Youkai leader. Magari the elder of the Nekomata are both in short stories. Poseidon was introduced in short stories and don't have any prominent role in the main story.
None of them are devils which the story mainly revolves around.

We're mostly talking about a devil that is the heir of Astaroth and is also related to the House of Agares who is the niece of a Maou and is now living in Kuoh. We have seen Sirzechs' servants(besides Grayfia, Bahamut, and arguably Souji), Ajuka, Falbium, Alivian(Seekvaira's queen), Gregg Forneus, Lilitifa Vepar, Eneely Vassago(heir of Vassago), Iolova Amon(Eneely's fiance) and Bafeel Furcas(Seekvaira's knight) as the devils that were introduced in short stories.

Those are all the devils that were introduced in short stories. We can argue about Ajuka, Falbium, and Sirzechs' servants. But Ajuka and Falbium weren't mentioned by name in Volume 5 and we learned their names in Volume 6 but they never appeared im the volume. And didn't make their official introduction until the Extra short story in Volume 8.

We can argue about Sirzechs' servants(besides Grayfia) being introduced in Volume 12 but only Souji was mentioned by name. And Enku first appeared in the Extra short story in Volume 8.

I think I got every devil. And I'm not mentioning the vampire/reincarnated devil that was a Gundam fan. And those in the short stories I have yet to be aware of.

EDIT: And Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa(Zeoticus Gremory's bishop).
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 08:37   Link #10090
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
None of them are devils which the story mainly revolves around.

We're mostly talking about a devil that is the heir of Astaroth and is also related to the House of Agares who is the niece of a Maou and is now living in Kuoh. We have seen Sirzechs' servants(besides Grayfia, Bahamut, and arguably Souji), Ajuka, Falbium, Alivian(Seekvaira's queen), Gregg Forneus, Lilitifa Vepar, Eneely Vassago(heir of Vassago), Iolova Amon(Eneely's fiance) and Bafeel Furcas(Seekvaira's knight) as the devils that were introduced in short stories.

Those are all the devils that were introduced in short stories. We can argue about Ajuka, Falbium, and Sirzechs' servants. But Ajuka and Falbium weren't mentioned by name in Volume 5 and we learned their names in Volume 6 but they never appeared im the volume. And didn't make their official introduction until the Extra short story in Volume 8.

We can argue about Sirzechs' servants(besides Grayfia) being introduced in Volume 12 but only Souji was mentioned by name. And Enku first appeared in the Extra short story in Volume 8.

I think I got every devil. And I'm not mentioning the vampire/reincarnated devil that was a Gundam fan. And those in the short stories I have yet to be aware of.

EDIT: And Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa(Zeoticus Gremory's bishop).
What do Latia and Iryuka provide? in these moments of the plot where the tournament, malebranche and ExE are the main events none of the 2 girls seems important to any of the three events, we already saw a girl from the harem and the 12 celestial breasts who was overshadowed by the events of history ... why add more that are opaque?

ps: nothing replaces sona
Old 2020-04-02, 08:42   Link #10091
Ka-el

There are members of the harem are a "fixing" of a past enemy, so it wouldn't be strange to have Latia replacing Diodora.
Akeno replaces the evil Raynare as a fallen angel
Ravel replaces the jerk Riser as a phenex devil
Lint replaces the mad Freed as a swordsman exorcist
Koneko replaces the naughty Kuroka as a nekomata and later Kuroka herself is added
Kunou replaces the controlled-by-the-enemy Yasaka as a kitsune and later Yasaka herself is added
Ingvild replaces the evil Katerea as a leviathan and replaces Vali as a former satan descendant with a sacred gear related to dragon
Bennia replaces the evil-serving-Hades Pluto as a grim reaper
Elmenhilde replaces the evil Marius Tepes as a vampire
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 08:47   Link #10092
Hakai

Gender swapped Vali must replace Rizevim
Old 2020-04-02, 09:09   Link #10093
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Validora (Female Vali) will surpass Melvazoa from squeezing Issei's buttocks and having an orgasm
Old 2020-04-02, 10:35   Link #10094
godz

The most that latia and iryuka can aspire to (outside the harem, but now being from the harem is not as relevant as before or look at Le Fay)
It is I shared the role that sona had or aspire to have participations such as seekvaira or fall in love with a rival of Issei ... Those are the only options they have, but in my opinion they do not contribute anything in the current plot of shin dxd (very different if they had been presented in dxd)

Vali fem? If I wasn't so faithful to yumi I would be thinking about it
Ps: they still do not confirm lint 100%, it is still possible or very possible in some.
Old 2020-04-02, 11:00   Link #10095
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Why are you talking like Sona did anything important and as a character she can't be "replaced" lmao
Seekvaira replaced her long ago. A glasses girl whose actually done somewhat important things and been more relevant to the story.
Old 2020-04-02, 11:34   Link #10096
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
Gender swapped Vali must replace Rizevim
A part of me is surprised that there isn’t a ss where Vali got hit by that gender gun
Old 2020-04-02, 11:55   Link #10097
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Why are you talking like Sona did anything important and as a character she can't be "replaced" lmao
Seekvaira replaced her long ago. A glasses girl whose actually done somewhat important things and been more relevant to the story.
I liked sona, a female character with personality, petanko and interaction with Issei without having to be in his harem ... now only sekvaira remains.

Now that they say sekvaira, I just remembered that their first major participation was in a short story and later gained relevance in the main story.
Old 2020-04-02, 14:22   Link #10098
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I liked sona, a female character with personality, petanko and interaction with Issei without having to be in his harem ... now only sekvaira remains.

Now that they say sekvaira, I just remembered that their first major participation was in a short story and later gained relevance in the main story.
The first apparition of Seekvaira was in vol5, then in a short story with Elmenheilde and another one. Gaining “relevance” only in shin 3 for a very short moment for AxA.

Only because those two girls are heirs of two noble house, it is not a reason to affirm they will become important, maximum they will be relevant as Seekvaira, even if she is the heir of the 2nd most important house and a rookie four, it has not been so important.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-02, 14:32   Link #10099
cyberdemon

Anyone besides me think Iryuka’s looks seem to match what little we know about Matsuda’s gf Hase?
Old 2020-04-02, 14:49   Link #10100
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Anyone besides me think Iryuka’s looks seem to match what little we know about Matsuda’s gf Hase?
It would be great for me, but there are many inconsistencies ... the main one, for example, hase is a third year and Iryuka was a companion of kindergarten of ravel, who is in the second year.