AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-07, 14:12   Link #10081
AP24

Well, there's no way Ikki, Stella, Nene or Ascarid will be fighting against Johann because he's just too weak compared to them. I'd say Sirius is the best person to fight Johann and they're both rulers of their countries.

If Tatara won't participate then I don't see why she is needed there during the arc. If she is allowed to participate then she will definitely go up against Ein.

Ikki will most likely fight All-Goal in the fifth match cause he will be seen as a hero to Vermillion when he defeats him.

Stella will most likely be fighting Naseem cause he's the only Desperado other than All-Goal on their side and she has unfinished business with him.

That leaves the remaining one to go up against BB. I wonder who will it be if it can't be Nene or Ascarid?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 14:15   Link #10082
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Well, there's no way Ikki, Stella, Nene or Ascarid will be fighting against Johann because he's just too weak compared to them. I'd say Sirius is the best person to fight Johann and they're both rulers of their countries.

If Tatara won't participate then I don't see why she is needed there during the arc. If she is allowed to participate then she will definitely go up against Ein.

Ikki will most likely fight All-Goal in the fifth match cause he will be seen as a hero to Vermillion when he defeats him.

Stella will most likely be fighting Naseem cause he's the only Desperado other than All-Goal on their side and she has unfinished business with him.

That leaves the remaining one to go up against BB. I wonder who will it be if it can't be Nene or Ascarid?
In this case, I will prefer Nene, because she can be really flashy But for me the thing that I look forward the most is Edelweiss teaching Ikki.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 14:53   Link #10083
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree about Edelweiss teaching Ikki. The rest I'm not sure about.
Old 2017-03-07, 18:52   Link #10084
DragonEye

I'm not actually sure about Ikki and All-Goal though, mostly because of Iris. Ikki saw her trembling and she knows that she needs to overcome her fear, but to me if she needs Ikki to defeat All-Goal for her, then it would be just a waste. Yes, Ikki is the main character, but he doesn't need to save every single person that's introduced to us. I would like it much more if Iris were to fight All-Goal, Nene would fight Naseem, Yui would fight Ein and Ikki could fight BB to settle the score and Stella could fight Johann so that All-Goal can have a flash back about her fighting against one of his puppets. And remember: All-Goal is the one controling Johann, so maybe the fight could be a lot harder. All-Goal can make golems fight like crazy, can create gigantic metal creatures...what's to say that he can't give mana to someone using his threads?

But I do wanna see Edelweiss there, she looks like she could give advice to almost everyone there, maybe even make Iris get a grip and help her overcome the fears she has. But if she really is going to train Ikki, then that will for sure be what I will be looking forward to
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 19:01   Link #10085
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
I'm not actually sure about Ikki and All-Goal though, mostly because of Iris. Ikki saw her trembling and she knows that she needs to overcome her fear, but to me if she needs Ikki to defeat All-Goal for her, then it would be just a waste. Yes, Ikki is the main character, but he doesn't need to save every single person that's introduced to us. I would like it much more if Iris were to fight All-Goal, Nene would fight Naseem, Yui would fight Ein and Ikki could fight BB to settle the score and Stella could fight Johann so that All-Goal can have a flash back about her fighting against one of his puppets. And remember: All-Goal is the one controling Johann, so maybe the fight could be a lot harder. All-Goal can make golems fight like crazy, can create gigantic metal creatures...what's to say that he can't give mana to someone using his threads?

But I do wanna see Edelweiss there, she looks like she could give advice to almost everyone there, maybe even make Iris get a grip and help her overcome the fears she has. But if she really is going to train Ikki, then that will for sure be what I will be looking forward to
I agree completely. But on the point of Ikki vs. All-Goal or Iris vs. All-Goal, it could just be that Ikki defeats him and then leaves the final blow for Iris. Then Iris would get the chance to get over her fear and then kill him.
Old 2017-03-07, 19:09   Link #10086
DragonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
I agree completely. But on the point of Ikki vs. All-Goal or Iris vs. All-Goal, it could just be that Ikki defeats him and then leaves the final blow for Iris. Then Iris would get the chance to get over her fear and then kill him.
But then there would be no overcoming of her fear, at least I can't see someone overcoming a fear by letting someone else battle for them, just to give the final blow. But I just thought about something: how does this tournament work? We are all assuming it will be like ''the team who wins most battles will be victorious'', but what if it's something like ''the team with the last man standing wins''? Like, having 1v1 and all, but if you win you can keep fighting or can challenge another fighter that already has a victory? If it's something like that, then Iris could overcome her fear but still lose to All-Goal, leaving room for Ikki to fight agains All-Goal as well. Would it be great? Yeah...but I still want Iris to be the one to fight and defeat him
Old 2017-03-07, 19:33   Link #10087
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, you're also right, but maybe there could be a way for Iris to overcome her fear when dealing the final blow. Or if the fight is like you say it might be, then she could overcome her fear and then defeat him during the fight. If she can't beat him for whatever reason, then Ikki'll have to do it. But yeah, if there's a choice, I'd rather it be Iris defeating and killing her brother.
Old 2017-03-07, 19:50   Link #10088
thefreakmike

How about the other way around, Iris is the one to fight and defeat him, but Ikki is the one to deal the final blow
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-07, 19:54   Link #10089
sparhawk1610
Asura

I don´t think so that something like that happen either way. A true honorable warrior will never steal someone else kill. And that finishing blow is simply a steal of kill.
When you start something, you have to properly finish it, not half-assed solutions.
How you can overcome your fear, when you will not go the whole way to defeat it.
Old 2017-03-07, 20:01   Link #10090
DragonOsman
Dragon King

All-Goal is Iris' brother, so she has to kill him, right? But if she can't overcome her fear, Ikki will have to do it. But I wouldn't like that because she has to overcome her fear.
Old 2017-03-07, 20:24   Link #10091
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

I'm putting my bet on Iris fighting All Goal but I don't think this 5 vs 5 will go as smoothly. I bet All Goal might go berserk like how Amane went berserk after Ikki defeated him.

I wonder what would Edelweiss's role be in the vol.12 other than the prediction of her becoming Ikki's mentor. Maybe the referee of the this 'war'?

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 05:47   Link #10092
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, now that you mention it, All-Goal can't be trusted. There's no telling what he might do, especially if things don't go his way.

And about Edelweiss, the prediction about her being Ikki's mentor could be wrong. I hope it isn't wrong, though. But her as both referee of the "war" and also Ikki's mentor would be good. [But really, the master of the World's Strongest Sword as a referee. What's this world coming to? ]
Old 2017-03-08, 06:40   Link #10093
DragonEye

Well she is kind of a neutral party in all this, so she could actually be a referee for this. Who would try and say no to her?

I have a question: Edelweiss is the most wanted criminal in the world, and every country gave up on trying to get her...but isn't Abraham Carter a member of some kind of special ops team? Why didn't he try to pursue her, since he is one of the blazers that split the world into the 3 powers? And if he is really part of some special ops team, then he could go after her, but it was said that every country gave up.
Old 2017-03-08, 08:05   Link #10094
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

I think All-Goal would shit his pants if he went up against Edelweiss...Hell even High Ranking Desperado's are afraid of Edelweiss just by being in close proximity to her and, I don't blame them because if Our Winged Queen wanted to she could practically dismantle anyone if she willed it.

I wonder if we'll ever get the chance to see a Telekinetic/Telepathic/Psychokinetic Blazer in Rakudai?
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 08:57   Link #10095
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLOW08 View Post
I think All-Goal would shit his pants if he went up against Edelweiss...Hell even High Ranking Desperado's are afraid of Edelweiss just by being in close proximity to her and, I don't blame them because if Our Winged Queen wanted to she could practically dismantle anyone if she willed it.

I wonder if we'll ever get the chance to see a Telekinetic/Telepathic/Psychokinetic Blazer in Rakudai?
Huh since when high ranking Desperado are afraid of Edelweiss??? There is nothing of a sort. She is not no.1 Blazer in the world. She's the no.1 Blazer swordsman but not the strongest in the world. I'm sure All Goal wouldn't even dare to mess with Edelweiss but Naseem would probably do. He even planned to take out Tyrant since he's dying now.

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-08, 09:40   Link #10096
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
Huh since when high ranking Desperado are afraid of Edelweiss??? There is nothing of a sort. She is not no.1 Blazer in the world. She's the no.1 Blazer swordsman but not the strongest in the world. I'm sure All Goal wouldn't even dare to mess with Edelweiss but Naseem would probably do. He even planned to take out Tyrant since he's dying now.
Exactly, I think the same. Also, Naseem mess with Nene so I guess he doesn´t care really who is his opponent.
Old 2017-03-08, 10:14   Link #10097
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyaa-kun View Post
Well some might still be. Even Nene wouldn't want to mess with Edelweiss.
Old 2017-03-08, 10:27   Link #10098
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Well some might still be. Even Nene wouldn't want to mess with Edelweiss.
That she wouldn´t want to mess with her doesn´t mean that she is scared. It can be more like self-preservation instead of fear.
Old 2017-03-08, 10:41   Link #10099
AP24

Come to think of it, Ikki had just become a Desperado and is probably one of the weakest Desperados. So it seems too early for the main enemies of the current arc to be high level Desperados which is why All-Goal and Naseem might be middle level Desperados instead. Nene and Ascarid who are not that much stronger are probably middle level as well.

If that's the case then there should be high level Desperados who are stronger than Nene, Ascarid, Naseem, All-Goal and such, but still below Bright, Carter and Tyrant.
Old 2017-03-08, 12:22   Link #10100
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@AP24: What rank of Desperado would Edelweiss be in that case? It'd be interesting to see.

But I do agree with you on it probably being too soon for Ikki to face higher-level Desperados just yet. Although he did fight, and even slightly injured, Edelweiss when they fought. And he wasn't even a Desperado back then.

Anyway, yeah, I also don't think it says anywhere that high-ranking Desperados are afraid of Edelweiss. She may be the strongest swordsman, but she isn't necessarily strongest Blazer. She's just too difficult to capture, and probably also too strong to just be captured as well, and if that's so then that could be why all of the countries gave up trying to catch her. But I still want to know why she's a wanted criminal and whether or not her name could be cleared.

@Sparhawk: Yeah, it's also self-preservation, but there are still probably some Desperados who are scared of her. Even if she isn't the world's strongest Blazer, being as strong as she is can still make people scared of her. Desperados who are stronger than her wouldn't be scared, of course, but everyone else has every reason to be scared. Also, are you telling me that the instinct of self-preservation wouldn't make you scared of the thing that's endangering your life? Instincts of self-preservation can distill fear.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural