AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-29, 07:13   Link #10041
Hakai

Latia for harem

She must support Sekiryuutei-sama in the fight against evil with her oppai
Old 2020-03-29, 07:22   Link #10042
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Her Oppai and Rias' (cause similar, or pretty much the same size of 99cm) will do a combination technique called Ojou-sama Bust Blaster
Old 2020-03-29, 08:41   Link #10043
godz

No new pure demon girl is going to be able to replace sona. :''c

PS: Does anyone see real use for the two new girls in the current scenario? They cannot be celestial breasts because the 12 are already known, I do not think they will help much because their battle experience is almost null before the enemies that come and they only have to be or not to be in the harem, but if they are added to the harem shin dxd it must be lengthened to give them a decent romantic development and that they don't end up like Le Fay or Yasaka (they can't abuse the concept of lust)
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 08:50   Link #10044
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

I mean, Ishibumi doesn't need to do any development on sceen. He can just do it off-screen and in the epilogue, just confirm them and whoever else.
Old 2020-03-29, 08:52   Link #10045
Hakai

Latia already got all the development she needs

In her chest
Old 2020-03-29, 08:55   Link #10046
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I mean, Ishibumi doesn't need to do any development on sceen. He can just do it off-screen and in the epilogue, just confirm them and whoever else.
I have never liked off-screen development, I can accept power up in time skips but character development in these circumstances seems to me a very weak measure ... I prefer to the point that they end up with another boy than having a development like that with the protagonist.
Old 2020-03-29, 13:32   Link #10047
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
No new pure demon girl is going to be able to replace sona. :''c

PS: Does anyone see real use for the two new girls in the current scenario? They cannot be celestial breasts because the 12 are already known, I do not think they will help much because their battle experience is almost null before the enemies that come and they only have to be or not to be in the harem, but if they are added to the harem shin dxd it must be lengthened to give them a decent romantic development and that they don't end up like Le Fay or Yasaka (they can't abuse the concept of lust)
They are the future heads of two prominent noble houses in the Underworld and they could use the resources of the Astaroth and Glasya-Labolas to assist Issei when necessary. It'll pay off for Issei to have a good relations with those two. Might assist him in Underworld politics in the future. He has a good relationship with Sona, Sairaorg, and Seekvaira.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 14:17   Link #10048
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
They are the future heads of two prominent noble houses in the Underworld and they could use the resources of the Astaroth and Glasya-Labolas to assist Issei when necessary. It'll pay off for Issei to have a good relations with those two. Might assist him in Underworld politics in the future. He has a good relationship with Sona, Sairaorg, and Seekvaira.
Issei has his dragon oppai title and his special demon title, I think issei has no political connection issues ... Vali instead needs more political connections if they want to convince him to be maou, so the two of them could get closer to vali or sairaorg.
Old 2020-03-29, 14:25   Link #10049
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
It would do well for a marriage with Latia (or Seekvaira... or both) as through that union, Issei becomes the in-law of the Agares clan, the second highest ranking Devil family and Seekvaira is next Head so instead of just assistance without marriage, he has the clan's full backing. Plus he'd have the Astaroth clan's backing to boot.
Old 2020-03-29, 14:33   Link #10050
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
It would do well for a marriage with Latia (or Seekvaira... or both) as through that union, Issei becomes the in-law of the Agares clan, the second highest ranking Devil family and Seekvaira is next Head so instead of just assistance without marriage, he has the clan's full backing. Plus he'd have the Astaroth clan's backing to boot.
he has the maous and a lot of other factions and devil families backing him already, he doesn't need more political backing
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 14:38   Link #10051
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Doesn't just have to be political. Gremory's backing isn't political, neither is Phenex's.
Old 2020-03-29, 14:42   Link #10052
Hakai

He needs that almost 100cm oppai backing more than anything
Old 2020-03-29, 14:45   Link #10053
godz

Issei has his title of special demon, the dragon oppai, is respected and loved in other mythologies, and finally he is going to marry two youkai leaders (yasaka and kunou) as well as ex-head belphegor (Roygun).
What Issei least needs is political power.

Instead vali, sairaorg and diehauser as future maou need more political contacts than issei, so both girls could support vali as sairaorg (not to mention that sairaorg is responsible for the zephydor situation, how issei was with riser)
Old 2020-03-29, 14:59   Link #10054
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Issei has his title of special demon, the dragon oppai, is respected and loved in other mythologies, and finally he is going to marry two youkai leaders (yasaka and kunou) as well as ex-head belphegor (Roygun).
What Issei least needs is political power.

Instead vali, sairaorg and diehauser as future maou need more political contacts than issei, so both girls could support vali as sairaorg (not to mention that sairaorg is responsible for the zephydor situation, how issei was with riser)
Vali does not need more political supports from the devils (not having only that), when Zekram will do everything to make him maou, more the support of Ajuka and the Lucifer faction.

The title of Dragon Oppai it is useless in the politic or for importan things. It is only a nickname
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 15:14   Link #10055
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Oppai Dragon title only earns him social reputation.
Old 2020-03-29, 15:25   Link #10056
godz

Vali does not want to be maou, nor is he very interested in his titles ... so they require convincing him and this is a way to talk about making him closer to the underworld, if it were not for Issei, Vali would have no connection with the underworld and what to say about sairaorg, another maou candidate alongside diehauser ... They need more political support than issei, who has the affection of the masses for his title of dragon oppai and the affection of sierzchez lucifer (and among others)

Ps: the title of dragon oppai if it is useful for politics, is this is known in other mythologies or do you not remember what your grandfather told you in the Buddhist heaven?
Old 2020-03-29, 16:21   Link #10057
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Vali does not want to be maou, nor is he very interested in his titles ... so they require convincing him and this is a way to talk about making him closer to the underworld, if it were not for Issei, Vali would have no connection with the underworld and what to say about sairaorg, another maou candidate alongside diehauser ... They need more political support than issei, who has the affection of the masses for his title of dragon oppai and the affection of sierzchez lucifer (and among others)

Ps: the title of dragon oppai if it is useful for politics, is this is known in other mythologies or do you not remember what your grandfather told you in the Buddhist heaven?
Vali has obtained initially an official link with the underworld with the title of ultimate class, title accepted only for the will of Azazel, not for issei.

So useful that in the first meet with Elmemheilde, she saw issei from from top to bottom because was only a devil of middle class, not high. The parents of Rias waited his promotion to annunce pubbliclaly the relationship, even Zekram in vol18 said to iseei that he will wait his promotion of high class to speak with him. I see how is useful in politic.
It is a title who gived to iseei only more popolarity, especially among the Kids who are the future generation.
In a devil society, to have importance in the politic you have to be even high class or you will not be considered, also for the relationship with others factions.
Otherwise even Rias would have more politic influnce being the switch princess.

About the buddhist heaven:
Quote:
[Hahahahaha! Word of your deeds have reached even Buddha-sama’s world! Lately, I’m always being summoned by the Bodhisattva-samas [5] to receive praise! The more active you become in the current world, the more comfortable I become over here! After all, I received the title of being the Sekiryuutei’s grandfather after dying! With the Oppai Dragon song in the background, I’ve been singing and dancing every day in a blissful world!]

Jii-chan spoke with the same fiery enthusiasm that he had when he was alive. I see, so I’ve become famous even in the world of Buddha-sama! In that case, jii-chan already knows my true identity…. The Sekiryuutei’s grandfather huh, this has become quite amazing…. And over on that side, he constantly uses my song as a background tune to sing and dance along to! Jii-chan then explained to me that in the paradise of the Buddhist world, the Sekiryuutei — my successes were widely renowned, and they knew everything about my battle against Qlippoth. Almost all of the gods and goddesses knew, and famous gods would come to visit every odd day to ask about my childhood. I suppose it isn’t a bad thing that my activities have allowed jii-chan to feel comfortable after his death, right? Jii-chan who was enjoying his life in paradise spoke to Rias who was beside me
Merit of his achievements in the battle, that combinated with his power is the reason for his influnce among all the mythologies.
Old 2020-03-29, 16:27   Link #10058
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Vali has obtained initially an official link with the underworld with the title of ultimate class, title accepted only for the will of Azazel, not for issei.

So useful that in the first meet with Elmemheilde, she saw issei from from top to bottom because was only a devil of middle class, not high. The parents of Rias waited his promotion to annunce pubbliclaly the relationship, even Zekram in vol18 said to iseei that he will wait his promotion of high class to speak with him. I see how is useful in politic. Otherwise even Rias would have more politic influnce being the switch princess.

About the buddhist heaven:
As I said in my point, political influence will no longer be a problem for Issei, because Issei is now of special rank ... a rank that is above the ultimate and was granted to him for these reasons.

"special demon: A new class without any precedents, Special-class Devil is awarded to those who have appropriate abilities, both social and political influence. It is bestowed upon those who have attained great achievements in the defense of the Underworld."

That added to the support of the sierzechs faction, his friends and the public for his title oppai dragon ... issei may have many problems, but political problems are not one of them.

it must be said, issei is the closest thing to keanu reeves in the dxd universe.
Old 2020-03-29, 16:30   Link #10059
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
As I said in my point, political influence will no longer be a problem for Issei, because Issei is now of special rank ... a rank that is above the ultimate and was granted to him for these reasons.

"special demon: A new class without any precedents, Special-class Devil is awarded to those who have appropriate abilities, both social and political influence. It is bestowed upon those who have attained great achievements in the defense of the Underworld."

That added to the support of the sierzechs faction, his friends and the public for his title oppai dragon ... issei may have many problems, but political problems are not one of them.

it must be said, issei is the closest thing to keanu reeves in the dxd universe.
When did i say that the politic influence is a problem for issei? Only that the title of dragon oppai has not relevance in the politic.

The true problem of issei is that has too things to do, making him very busy. Or a lot of responsabilities and expectations to respect. Even that being one of the most powerful existence, in the future the strongest, he will have to fight continualy with ExE.

Who is keanu reeves?
Old 2020-03-29, 17:09   Link #10060
godz

For that excess of work that is now accumulating to your future, I am one of the supporters that Issei only needs to marry an heir of a demonic clan ... which is rias and marrying more is more work than benefit, it is a unpopular opinion but I'm already used to being part of unpopular opinions (and I don't want more girls in the harem either, but that's my personal opinion)