AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-03-23, 11:19   Link #10021
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Sairaorg has issei.. Why replace one bust chasing dragon for Iruka?
FTFY, sairaorg is as interested in girls as vali. besides this is DxD, just give him a harem too and call it a day, not like kuisha seemed to make any progress as far as we are told
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 11:28   Link #10022
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
I am sure that Elmenhilde will not disappoint in her volume and even if Ravel volume is disappointing too(I doubt it) she had a lot of development in the story.

I doubt it too.. I am even wondering why he added LE FAY in his harem. Nothing changed.. Bennia at least joined his peerage and unlike Le fay(a human) should not be worried about her lifetime.

I sometimes pray too.. I hope not see more females that CAN´T JOIN THE PEERAGE and that he completes the peerage with only 2 new characters..

1 girl worthy of 8 pawns is impossible? Then use LE FAY or Elmenhilde as Issei Pawn/s and with her/them add one last girl worthy of many pawns..

Sairaorg has Kuisha.. Why replace one busty blonde for Iruka?
A lion that does not want to harem is not a lion, it is an impala
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 11:35   Link #10023
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
apparently latia and iruka have no complete nobility for not having been chosen for the youth meeting or perhaps only the young heirs were chosen at that time.

sairaorg should help zephydor as issei helped raiser and who knows maybe iruka will fall in love with him.

I hope ajuka's brother appears, he could contribute a lot of knowledge about ajuka.
That was only a gathering of the young devils who were the future heads to the 6 most influential houses of the 72 Pillars.

Lord Bael hasn't even appeared in the series. It would be out of place for the father of a short story character to suddenly appear.

Next someone is going to say that Kiyome Abe will come back and become a major character in the main series.

This really isn't the first time we have been introduced to other devils from other noble houses in short stories. There was Gregg Forneus, Eneely Vassago, and Iolova Amon.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 14:43   Link #10024
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
That was only a gathering of the young devils who were the future heads to the 6 most influential houses of the 72 Pillars.

Lord Bael hasn't even appeared in the series. It would be out of place for the father of a short story character to suddenly appear.

Next someone is going to say that Kiyome Abe will come back and become a major character in the main series.

This really isn't the first time we have been introduced to other devils from other noble houses in short stories. There was Gregg Forneus, Eneely Vassago, and Iolova Amon.
I’ve even read theories that Kiryuu will become an issei’s pawn, to say 😂
It miss only Kiyome and mil tan as future servants and I can say to have read everything
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-23, 14:47   Link #10025
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I’ve even read theories that Kiryuu will become an issei’s pawn, to say 😂
It miss only Kiyome and mil tan as future servants and I can say to have read everything
to be fair kiyome is a monster tamer so she can probably bring some of her monsters to battle temporarily and mil tan destroys magic whit his fists, no touki, no magic, no nothing but his- i mean her fists polished over thousands of hours of her magical girl training, at least for a normal devil they would have some worth

okay now you are not missing anything
Old 2020-03-23, 16:01   Link #10026
godz

a question guys, does the oppai phone only work in harem girls or in any living being that has breasts? since we saw in this volume that palingual works on any breasts as it works in angra mainyu transformed into a woman.
Old 2020-03-23, 16:10   Link #10027
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
a question guys, does the oppai phone only work in harem girls or in any living being that has breasts? since we saw in this volume that palingual works on any breasts as it works in angra mainyu transformed into a woman.
all of his oppai powers work as long the target has tits and is female, be they small or big if it has tits and is a girl then it works. no reason for paiphone to be an exception
Old 2020-03-23, 20:56   Link #10028
Lucidrago

(Issei walks up to Latia)

Issei: "Hey Latia. I need to make an urgent call to Rias and regular and magical connections can't get through. Can I grope your breasts right quick?"

(Latia looks at him in shock)

Issei: "It's my Paiphone. I have no ulterior motives!"

Latia: "I had heard rumors but I didn't actually think........(Latia blushes in embarassment and shame)Well if it's to help the Sekiryuutei and Rias, I guess I have no choice."(starts revealing breasts to Issei)

30 years later

Issei: "And that kids is how I met one of your mothers."

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2020-03-23 at 21:33.
Old 2020-03-23, 20:59   Link #10029
godz

Quote:

Issei: "Hey Latia. I need to make an urgent call to Rias and regular and magical connections can't get through. Can I grope your breasts right quick?"

Latia: "I had heard rumors but I didn't actually think........(Latia blushes in embarassment and shame)Well if it's to help the Sekiryuutei and Rias, I guess I have no choice."(starts revealing breasts to Issei)

30 years later

Issei: "And that kids is how I met one of your mother."
I can accept that course.
Old 2020-03-24, 00:48   Link #10030
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Update: Iruka's name is actually spelled Iryuka
Old 2020-03-24, 11:57   Link #10031
Collbrande-Ex

Quote:

30 years later

Issei: "And that kids is how I met one of your mothers."
Kids: "Dad why do none of us look like you?"

Issei: "um well about that, I have no clue"

Mothers: "At least he fulfilled his role and gave all of you dragon aura"

Issei: "For some reason I feel quite used right now"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 years maybe considering the size of the harem does Ishi want a wife for every year until Ex happens
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-24, 12:38   Link #10032
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
Kids: "Dad why do none of us look like you?"

Issei: "um well about that, I have no clue"

Mothers: "At least he fulfilled his role and gave all of you dragon aura"

Issei: "For some reason I feel quite used right now"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 years maybe considering the size of the harem does Ishi want a wife for every year until Ex happens
Kids: "Is Vali our real father?"

Issei: "Of course not. Vali only has eyes for me and ramen."
Old 2020-03-24, 14:06   Link #10033
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Issei: Silly kids, I turned Vali into a girl years ago
Old 2020-03-24, 15:29   Link #10034
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Issei: Silly kids, I turned Vali into a girl years ago
Issei: Now meet your new sister we had together
Old 2020-03-24, 16:02   Link #10035
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

Kids: "How was it your true first meet with Vali and what did he says to you?"

Issei: "Well kids, it happened during the meet for the peace of the three factions, when he betrayaled Azazel, trying to kill him and all the leaders, while he said to me:"i will kill your parents" only because wanted a fight and i was too weak, bit after said that would have divided the oppai of rias, so i kicked his ass"
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-25, 06:10   Link #10036
saucerKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Kids: "How was it your true first meet with Vali and what did he says to you?"

Issei: "Well kids, it happened during the meet for the peace of the three factions, when he betrayaled Azazel, trying to kill him and all the leaders, while he said to me:"i will kill your parents" only because wanted a fight and i was too weak, bit after said that would have divided the oppai of rias, so i kicked his ass"
issei: "we were going to sing a peace treaty, he stabbed azazel in the back and said "im going to kill your parents" so we fought and when i was about to lose he... he... *enters outrage* valiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
Old 2020-03-25, 10:17   Link #10037
OmegaWeaponZ

Real question though : If female Kiba goes by the name Yumi, would female Vali go by the name Louisa Fare
Old 2020-03-28, 10:58   Link #10038
godz

“—The legendary Dragon, Crime Force Dragon Grendel.”

The man wearing the robe said that, and the giant Dragon with sharp fangs opened its jaw. Its eyes glowing in silver colour were bright and sharp, and they were filled with hostility and killing intent.

[Guhahahaha. It’s been a while since going through the Dragon Gate! So, who is my opponent? He’s here, right? The insanely strong guy that I love so much!]

We became speechless at the sudden appearance of the mysterious Dragon. The size of its body rivaled that of old man Tannin. Except, there was a major difference with old man Tannin. It wasn’t about its appearance. The quality of the aura around its body was very ominous. It had a black aura where you could see its evilness from just one look. A human-size black snake, Vritra, appeared from Saji’s shadow. Vritra made the brightness of its iris darker, and released a shocking voice.

[...! Grendel...!?]

Yeah, I remembered now. Sensei spoke of this guy few days ago. B-But...I was told that he was already terminated...! What’s going on...? Vritra continued.

[...Impossible. This guy was terminated by the first Beowulf where there was nothing left after ending its tyranny.]

The giant Dragon, Grendel, looked at me and Vritra.

[——! This is interesting. The Heavenly Dragon, the red one! Vritra is also here! What’s with that look?]

The Dragon narrowed its silver eyes while taking interest.

“The Two Heavenly Dragons have already been terminated, and are now sealed into the Sacred Gears.”

"[Welsh Dragon Balance Breaker!!!!!!!!]

The red aura that was wrapped around my body shaped into armour! ——! I realised it after doing Balance Break. I could Balance Break without any countdown! ...Was it the influence of Great Red and Ophis? Well, it was okay. This was good. I could fight without any time loss! I stood in front of the giant Dragon, Grendel, while wearing my armour.

[——! Grendel...? What’s going on? This guy was supposed to have been terminated before I was.]

Ddraig made a shocked voice.

[Guhahaha, man, you look awful. Well, it’s okay. Ou! Come, Ddraig. Shall we start a fight to the death again?]

The Dragon lifted its mouth while making a fearless smile. Ddraig asked.

[It seems like you weren’t sealed into a Sacred Gear like I was... ...How did you come back to this world?]"(dxd volumen 14,life 3)

According to Ddraig, Grendel died before he was sealed.
as we know and the novel affirms grendel died at the hands of beowulf, which happened between the 5th and 7th centuries ... with this data we can say that the sealing of ddraig and albion was after the 5th century.
Old 2020-03-28, 18:45   Link #10039
Itsmepatrick

Because of that cheat like ability of Holy Grail it took them 3 battles with that annoying Grendel to defeat him(sealed him to be exact).
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 06:57   Link #10040
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

In a tweet, Ishibumi said along the lines of: if Iryuka and Latia prove to be popular enough with fans then he'll include them in the main story. Ishibumi has literally used a SS to introduce two beautiful girls to see if fans like them enough, to deem spending time on them in the main story worthy enough. They are definitely set up to be harem candidates given he's never done this with say Lilitifa, or Abe.