AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-07-27, 07:57   Link #981
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
And also because ot the fact that he hasn't finished Slash Dog and Koga hasn't joined Tobio and the others in that series.
I haven't read Slash Dog but according to the wiki this Koga have a incomplete BXB that was the result of research over the Heavenly Dragons Scale Mails so I found he interesting.

It can be that this guy in future could appear in the plot and would want meet Issei and Vali?

Quote:
I just feel like he should just have Dulio be defeated in the most horrific way possible with him going into a comatose-like state leading his team having to forfeit the match despite the ones in charge of the Azazel Cup making an exception and allowing them to have one of them take Dulio's place as king but they decide to forfeit instead
Honestly I would prefer see Tobio vs Dulio instead, but I won't discarded this theory of yours.

Quote:
Save the Slash Dog volume for when Vali and Tobio fight in the tournament.
I'm agree on this.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-27, 20:03   Link #982
Dareal_truth

I really wished ish had more assistance in his day-to-day in terms of the quality, every fight seems more like mortal kombat
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-28, 05:03   Link #983
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

If Diehauser would became a Maou it can be that Rias or Sairoarg would became the new champion of Regular Pro Rating Games?

Maybe Sairoarg too could became a Maou and so for Rias can be more Issei became the new RG's Champion. I think that after the Eevie's war Issei and Gasper could not take part anymore to regular RG cause both they would be involved with the EXE's project and their powers could be see as something too much for regulars RG but Rias could still became even without them two the new champion cause she, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba after the Eevie's war could all be above Ultimate Class and too much experience in combat. Perhaps maybe for that moment would already have find a new knight and bishop.
Old 2023-07-28, 05:22   Link #984
Xuanwu

Rias will be the new champion. That's her dream, although she might not have to go through Diehauser to achieve that.

Sairaorg is to become a Maou.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-28, 07:46   Link #985
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

For what concern Diehauser maybe he could became Maou or perhaps he couldn't be allowed anymore to compete in regulars RG cause he could turn in a Super Devil thanks the Malebranche during Eevie's War. There is who even have said that maybe he could use a Mutated King Piece for be a Super Devil and be able to fight Issei True DXD G.

In every case Rias before be champion should have to deal even with others Top 10 Players of the Pro RG. Beside Diehauser, Ruval, Tannin, Roygun and Bezede we don't know yet who are the others of this Top 10.

For what concern Sairoarg maybe some High Class Devils and the Bael with the exception of his little brother and Zekram wouldn't accept Sairoarg as Maou but if he won at least a 1 vs 1 both again a member of the Malebranche and the Eevie they would change their mind.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-07-28 at 12:06.
Old 2023-07-30, 01:06   Link #986
Dareal_truth

I want vali to get a queen so bad
Old 2023-07-30, 08:13   Link #987
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
I want vali to get a queen so bad
Vali's Queen could be Malacoda, I think that maybe Ishi don't have give to him his peerage yet for surprising the readers and the others characters later.

Honestly I would like if Sairoarg find someone to which use his vacant mutated pawn.

It would end up that Issei, Rias, Xenovia, Gasper, Ravel, Sairoarg, Saji, Tsubaki and even Alivian would complete their peerage while Riser would never find someone for his vacant bishop
Old 2023-07-30, 10:09   Link #988
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Vali's Queen could be Malacoda, I think that maybe Ishi don't have give to him his peerage yet for surprising the readers and the others characters later.

Honestly I would like if Sairoarg find someone to which use his vacant mutated pawn.

It would end up that Issei, Rias, Xenovia, Gasper, Ravel, Sairoarg, Saji, Tsubaki and even Alivian would complete their peerage while Riser would never find someone for his vacant bishop
If Ishibuni wanted Vali to have a peerage he would have given him one by now. There's really no point in waiting to reveal something like that He tends to put all his cards on the table as far as that is concerned. He simply would have stated that Vali got evil pieces. And we're assuming that the evil pieces work on the Malebranche. They aren't devils or biological brings for that matter.

Issei's and Rias's peerages will be complete by the series' end. Xenovia's might be finished by that time as well. But the others won't complete theirs. Ishibumi might show us some of Gasper's and Ravel's servants but the rest of them are just side characters and I doubt Ishibuni would show who their servants are in DxD.

The fact that Sairaorg's last pawn pieces being a mutation piece was only mentioned in an Afterword kind of makes me think it won't even be relevant in High School DxD.

You do remember that short story where Riser was trying to get Goristie's sister as his bishop and went to negotiate with the Yuki-Onna if he wanted to make her his servant.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-30, 15:25   Link #989
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

For what concern the peerage of Rias or Xenovia I was thinking about that Brynhildr from Vol 25 if Ishi hasn't forgot about her.

Or she could take some of Issei's pawns.
Old 2023-07-30, 16:13   Link #990
Xuanwu

Quote:
If Ishibuni wanted Vali to have a peerage he would have given him one by now. There's really no point in waiting to reveal something like that He tends to put all his cards on the table as far as that is concerned. He simply would have stated that Vali got evil pieces. And we're assuming that the evil pieces work on the Malebranche. They aren't devils or biological brings for that matter.
True, we really don't know if Vali would make a peerage right now. Regardless, the Malebranche will probably submit to him one way or another.

Malebranche can have flesh and blood bodies, I'm pretty sure.
Old 2023-07-30, 16:52   Link #991
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Malebranche can have flesh and blood bodies, I'm pretty sure.
I have found this in the Highschool DXD 0 Thread : The body of the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) is actually the crystals in Agreas from the 4 Maou, based off of God's "Sacred Gear" but with flesh.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...=151673&page=6

For what concern the characteristic of the Beelzebub's guy transformation it was said this according to the spoilers: They fight again, the Nameless Beelzebub transforms into a Fly over 50 meters releasing a powerful poison mist. The Fly the Nameless Beelzebub transforms to has insect, animal and claw hooves, and wings of insects, birds and dragons
Old 2023-07-31, 07:35   Link #992
Xuanwu

Not sure where else to ask this.

I remember Ishi said he wants a DxD heroine to appear in Slash Dog. I was thinking Akeno but she already appeared in V3, so could it be Ophis instead? Perhaps due to to the formation of the Khaos Brigade.
Old 2023-07-31, 11:18   Link #993
Xuanwu

Quote:
I have found this in the Highschool DXD 0 Thread : The body of the Malebranche (Claws of Evil) is actually the crystals in Agreas from the 4 Maou, based off of God's "Sacred Gear" but with flesh.

https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...=151673&page=6

For what concern the characteristic of the Beelzebub's guy transformation it was said this according to the spoilers: They fight again, the Nameless Beelzebub transforms into a Fly over 50 meters releasing a powerful poison mist. The Fly the Nameless Beelzebub transforms to has insect, animal and claw hooves, and wings of insects, birds and dragons
This makes me wonder if there's any devil that can actually handle Malacoda's power without being overwhelmed.
Old 2023-07-31, 11:33   Link #994
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
This makes me wonder if there's any devil that can actually handle Malacoda's power without being overwhelmed.
I was reading the Portuguese's translation of 0 and Barbariccia has said to Nebiros this:

Quote:
There are affinities. Depending on the user, they can transform like Beelzebub did, but there are cases where it has no effect
https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...-sirzechs.html

So someone couldn't even take power from them others instead could turn into monsters.

If there would be someone beside Vali who could use them again the Eevie I think they would be Grafyia and Diehauser.

About the antagonistic who could use them I was think about Euclid and maybe a descendant of Asmodeus that could show Starsend Momentum and maybe another Leviathan's girl who want use them again Ingvild.

I even dare to say that maybe Vali's father is still alive and that Rizevim had lied about having killing him, he could be the one to use the power of Malacoda and show us Demoniac Brillance Of Evil Light.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-07-31 at 11:46.
Old 2023-07-31, 12:54   Link #995
Xuanwu

Quote:
I was reading the Portuguese's translation of 0 and Barbariccia has said to Nebiros this:

https://highschooldxdfc.blogspot.com...-sirzechs.html

So someone couldn't even take power from them others instead could turn into monsters.

If there would be someone beside Vali who could use them again the Eevie I think they would be Grafyia and Diehauser.

About the antagonistic who could use them I was think about Euclid and maybe a descendant of Asmodeus that could show Starsend Momentum and maybe another Leviathan's girl who want use them again Ingvild.

I even dare to say that maybe Vali's father is still alive and that Rizevim had lied about having killing him, he could be the one to use the power of Malacoda and show us Demoniac Brillance Of Evil Light.
Ingvild part makes sense. I guess she could fight a female Malebranche.

Assuming his future Maou position is Asmodeus, Sairaorg could fight against the Asmodeus descendant.

Issei should probably fight Euclid, yeah. But I'm wondering if he'd use AxA or just True DxD. I'd prefer the latter to avoid too much power creep.

That part with Vali's father would actually be something. Never thought about it.
Old 2023-07-31, 15:14   Link #996
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I think that Issei would use True DXD G, AXA would be kept for beings stronger than Hades and Indra in my opinion. Also there always be the problem of the too damage he could inflict to the world.

I hope about the existence of a female Malebranche, cause Issei could increase his harem

For what concern the Leviathan girl that can face Ingvild I have though that the Malebranche could let her to controll every liquid including blood and poisons, maybe having the ability to controll sea dragons (if they exist), by touching a big amount water she can heal her wounds and restore some amount of her stamina and demoniac energy.

For what concern Sairoarg vs Asmodeuss's guy maybe, perhaps his abilities could be something particular difensive that improved by Malebranche could counter even Sairoarg Breakdown The Beast punches infused with Touki.

Not only about Vali's father I have though but maybe even on the possibility that the Ingvild's parent from which she has inherited the Leviathan's blood can be alive but wouldn't be a antagonist

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2023-07-31 at 16:39.
Old 2023-07-31, 18:12   Link #997
cyberdemon

Perhaps a Malebranch is what finally allows Issei his full dragon transformation. Or at least unlocks it
Old 2023-07-31, 21:15   Link #998
Lucidrago

These villains would suck like all the others because their only purpose would be to lose to the good guys. But the main problem is that the power scaling has increased so much there's no point in introducing such characters unless you intend to make them Super Devils which would make the already existing ones redundant.

At this point Ishibumi shouldn't be creating new villains that very much would pale in comparison to the villains before and after.

For all we know, he might just have Vali defeat and dominate the Malebranche in a short story volume and have that be his future power-uo.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-31, 23:05   Link #999
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Perhaps a Malebranch is what finally allows Issei his full dragon transformation. Or at least unlocks it
Ish doesn’t care about his dragon transformation otherwise AxA wouldn’t need to exist. And he’ll focus on training great red abilities or create them on his own

Last edited by Dareal_truth; 2023-08-01 at 04:33.
Old 2023-08-01, 04:51   Link #1000
Xuanwu

Do we even know if Great Red has special abilities that are applicable in combat? All we saw him doing was to show Issei the feelings of the children in the Underworld.

Trihexa has broken regeneration and Ophis in her prime had regeneration as well. Feels weird that Great Red doesn't have something like that.