4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-27, 19:28   Link #81
Hopeful Death

Do cigarettes usually sink in water immediately?

I mean, Oishi's cigarette at the end there.

Just something weird I noticed. I'm not a smoker so...
Old 2006-09-27, 19:52   Link #82
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
WOW talk about a mind fuck i was glued to my screen the entire time. WHen Rika had that talk with K1 and he remebered the other timeline i freaked out as well. So many things make sense yet some im still trying to get my mind around. I can saftely assume that Rika is Oyashiro-sama?

Rena has just lost and i hope they find her and snap her out of it before some gets that very large sharp object in their skull. the fact that K1 thought that the marker was a needle was frightning the whole series has just got me hooked i love it the twist the turns. Can i assume that a cosmic reset happen and everyones alive?
Old 2006-09-27, 19:55   Link #83
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Can i assume that a cosmic reset happen and everyones alive?
imo that would be nice but its not gona happen...cause ppl are evil like that

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-09-27, 20:01   Link #84
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
imo that would be nice but its not gona happen...cause ppl are evil like that
One can have hope but i think i gave that up after i watched K1 club Mion and Rena to death like they were baby seals. By the way never watch Higurashi and 4am after being up for 29 hours and working a long shift. This ep was even more messed up for me since i was so out of it. i know there is stuff i missed so i have to go back watch it over again
Old 2006-09-27, 23:46   Link #85
Keiichi no Hibi
THIS. IS WHO I AM.

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi no Hibi
I think I liked this episode a lot more than a majority of the previous ones, if not all of them. It just sticks out, for reasons that have been stated many times already :x

And ah... I'm pretty much a n00b here, not having read many of the TIPS yet and having only watched the anime, so I don't know if this has been covered before, but from here , which was linked to earlier in this thread, I got the following theory/idea/whatever it would be called.

Spoiler:

And sorry if this has been stated somewhere else before or the wrong place to post this or redundant to everyone in the know :x
Old 2006-09-28, 08:11   Link #86
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

Spoiler for For Keiichi no Hibi's theory:

But then again, I could be very very wrong, and most likely am.
Old 2006-09-29, 14:17   Link #87
LostBlue
祭囃子

For those interested I've updated POST#72 with the rest of Mion's convo with Keiichi + a little more.
Old 2006-09-29, 21:51   Link #88
Alu
Guide my hand...

Ah... I'm so late nooo

Darn.., I have been so caught up with affairs lately that the best I could do was drop by for a quick peek.. , luckly after today and specialy after monday I should have much more time to drop by.., hence I hope to catch up

This has been moving extreamly fast though.., I already saw a Answer thread related to the questions that are left pending by the end of the Anime.., (which I always figured it would happen)...; so.., what I am about to post probably doesn't mean much to all who have finished the anime and got the answers..

Still.., I found this episode so amazing I will lay down my prespectives on it

Continuing where the previous left off.., Rena's delusional disorder is escalating to the next level.. TIPS #125, TIPS #126, TIPS #127, much like Keiichi in Onikakushi-hen..., hence even the smallest insignificant aspect can relate a compleatly total diferent meaning in her prespective...

As we can see on the last notes of this TIP posted by LostBlue :
Spoiler:

The True meanings behind of what Rena suspected related to the Sonozaki (or someone else) beeing after her

It also was surprising to see that Takano was in fact the Key Trigger for Rena's delusion.., something that I realy did not pay much attention until I read all of LostBlue's TIP : POST #72

As we can see.., the effects tend to start off somewhere (this somewhere likely now beeing Takano).., and then much like a snowball.., they head towards the end we are already familiar with..
I see this as something that slowly starts to comsume you, sort of speak.., so in fact I guess this realy described as a "parisite" in lyrical terms.

Rena is now almost complealy lost to the delusion..., for as we saw when Keiichi tryed to reason with her.., she compleatly transformed herself exactly what Keiichi was in Onikakushi-hen.., and now for Keiichi to have witness this brings me to another point..

And possibily the bigest asnwer I could get off of this episode.. (apart from the ones given to us on Keiichi's flashback.., which explain now Onikakushi-hen)
- What I speak here is.., the way as to how the " Higurashi Universe " revolves.

Spoiler for possible answers:

It was a GREAT episode overall.., for all of this and more...

I realy can't leave without mencioning the scene after Keiichi remembering and then hugging Mion.., it was all beyond beautiful.. ;
In fact.., the entire process of Pain as when Keiichi realised what he had done to the apologise was probably one of the best moments of this entire story.

Altough I do not know how it went in the game.., the way I saw it in the Anime was perfect to me..

I have to give a great thanks though for all in charge of the TIP's section.., without them there would be no way I or anyone could have come to realise how the story realy unfolds.

Last edited by Alu; 2006-09-29 at 23:13.
Old 2006-09-30, 00:09   Link #89
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Yep, Rena scares the hell outta me again O_O Shion scared me for a while but she's more crazy, Rena with her crazy creepy look at Kei in the dump almost made me jump...

Aliens now...hmmm this anime is so strange but so awesome

and Im late with this post so anything I had to say probably has been covered already XD
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2006-10-02, 06:22   Link #90
Goras

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostBlue
Spoiler:
Please someone add this to the TIPS thread!
Old 2006-10-11, 11:40   Link #91
JaoJao
The One and Only!

ok im lost, so how was keiichi able to see wut he did in the first question arc? and what keiichi did in the first question arc was all an hallucination by keiichi or a dream? so does that make the first question arc something that never happened? or it happened only in keiichi's dream/mind?

mm i also want to know, doesnt rika die in almost all of the question arcs? so is rika oyashiro-sama? and if she does die in all the question arcs, then this anime is basically about her turning back time trying to live each time she turns back time correct?
Old 2006-10-11, 13:03   Link #92
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

i'll try to answer, correct me if i'm wrong.
1)
Spoiler for how keiichi did see what happened at Watanagashi-hen:

2 & 3)
Spoiler for about watanagashi:

4)
Spoiler for rika:

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-10-11 at 13:15.
Old 2006-10-11, 15:50   Link #93
JaoJao
The One and Only!

ohh thanks alot, that kinda helped me, this anime needs a second season, its intresting to see how the japanese portray things like paranoia or how a crazy person would react or do.

also, are all the question arcs somehow 'linked' or something, because keiichii remembered killing mion and rena in the past. do they follow like a timeline, or do each of the question arcs 'reset' back to a certain point or something?
Old 2006-10-11, 21:48   Link #94
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaoJao View Post
ohh thanks alot, that kinda helped me, this anime needs a second season, its intresting to see how the japanese portray things like paranoia or how a crazy person would react or do.

also, are all the question arcs somehow 'linked' or something, because keiichii remembered killing mion and rena in the past. do they follow like a timeline, or do each of the question arcs 'reset' back to a certain point or something?
Going off of what I've read in these forums (notably the Your Questions Answered thread):

Spoiler for Just in case:
Old 2006-10-12, 00:07   Link #95
sasuke13
Jyuunana Bunkatsu

Send a message via AIM to sasuke13
Sorry for going of the subject a bit, but I wanted to clear something up I couldn't get my mind off of. Since the explanations of the "poison and the injections were said and everything. Back in Watanagashi-hen, is that also the same thing as to what Shion was talking about as "Orge Blood?" Or was it really orge blood?
Old 2006-10-12, 05:39   Link #96
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke13 View Post
Sorry for going of the subject a bit, but I wanted to clear something up I couldn't get my mind off of. Since the explanations of the "poison and the injections were said and everything. Back in Watanagashi-hen, is that also the same thing as to what Shion was talking about as "Orge Blood?" Or was it really orge blood?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-10-12 at 05:41. Reason: added spoiler tag
Old 2006-10-12, 14:21   Link #97
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for my idea:
Old 2006-10-15, 04:14   Link #98
Eishu

Send a message via ICQ to Eishu Send a message via AIM to Eishu Send a message via MSN to Eishu Send a message via Yahoo to Eishu
It's been some time since I saw this episode, but I still remember it clearly. I give it a nine out of ten for chilling the shit out of me!

Perfect is hard to reach to, so I refrain from that.
Old 2007-05-16, 23:05   Link #99
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

After watching this again, I am confused. If the needle was a marker then what the hell killed Keiichi?

Did he hallucinate himself that he would scratch his own throat?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2007-05-17, 00:30   Link #100
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
After watching this again, I am confused. If the needle was a marker then what the hell killed Keiichi?

Did he hallucinate himself that he would scratch his own throat?
Oh~ ho ho ho...
Now that would be telling

I guess you'll just have to watch the show again. And make sure you read the tips this time.
Closed Thread