AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-11-06, 02:49   Link #81
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I'm not sure if this can be called a standard harem show... it seems it has something more than just twins (like that kickass goat ), but also lacks something in other standard harem shows.

for the first five episodes it does raise a question. Having a harem of beautiful girls is what most males dream of, but is that really a good thing? It reminds me of some rich men having "second wives" or even third or more wives and trying to get around all of them. Between love, morality and animal instincts, what will people choose?

anyway for ep5
Spoiler:
Old 2004-11-06, 05:49   Link #82
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanna
I never hear that enough.

Normal people would be offended, but I've been called that so much I now take it as a second name.
Kanna BANZAI! Kanna Banzai!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Its understandable that you wouldnt like rori if you are so into yaoi.
ROLF LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

So not only is AndrewLB a closet Pedo he has Homosexual fetish too.

tsk tsk

You need to be more honest with yourself, don't beat yourself if you find yourself admiring those muscular roughly handsome and cool berserk characters, or find underage futakoi girls cute.

Come join us AndrewLB and Enron, i know you want to, your leaning to the Dark Side! THE SITH WELCOME YOOOOU!!!

In the end, admit it and be an Anime Pedo, yuri, yaoi, hentai, bd&sm loving, robofetish bastard.
It's better being that towards unrealistic, two diamensional and physically impossible fictional females that will NEVER be able to translated to reality.

Of course you probably want to stick to Real Life stuff, which in yoiur case, your a sick f*ck, pedo trotting git that should be locked away.
You stay away from my little sisters or i'll break your nuts.
But please if you need some CCS or Mahou Sensei Negi doujinshi feel free to contact me, i'll happily share them.

Old 2004-11-06, 11:09   Link #83
shadowplay
passive observer

Oh noes, Futakoi pedo-bus

Old 2004-11-06, 11:57   Link #84
AndrewLB
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to AndrewLB Send a message via AIM to AndrewLB Send a message via MSN to AndrewLB
Quote:
Its understandable that you wouldnt like rori if you are so into yaoi.
Violence and fighting are the way to go. Berserk, Airmaster, Baki, all good shit.

Onizuka:
Old 2004-11-06, 12:16   Link #85
Kiro
chocolate overdose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewLB
Violence and fighting are the way to go. Berserk, Airmaster, Baki, all good shit.
didn't watch tis show yet but just read this thread. however, i wouldn't listen to anyone, who thinks that airmaster is good shit. i mean, berserk was good; but airmaster? please die. now. (just hold your breath.)

your moral standart is kinda strange. you think, this show is only for pedos and everyone who is watching it should go to jail. why? because there are sexual implications? (again, i don't know, didn't see it yet) it's a friggin show. not reality. even IF someone watched this show to jerk off, then he still didn't do anything wrong.

killing/hurting people isn't right either, but you think that airmaster (and other series where violence is the main theme) is a show that is allright then? how so? don't you have to go to jail too then? after your logic, allthough it's only a show, it depicts violence which is a bad thing. so if you like seeing a show where people get hurt/kill each other, then you must be a mass murderer! death sentence!
Old 2004-11-06, 13:32   Link #86
AndrewLB
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to AndrewLB Send a message via AIM to AndrewLB Send a message via MSN to AndrewLB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiro
didn't watch tis show yet but just read this thread. however, i wouldn't listen to anyone, who thinks that airmaster is good shit. i mean, berserk was good; but airmaster? please die. now. (just hold your breath.)

your moral standart is kinda strange. you think, this show is only for pedos and everyone who is watching it should go to jail. why? because there are sexual implications? (again, i don't know, didn't see it yet) it's a friggin show. not reality. even IF someone watched this show to jerk off, then he still didn't do anything wrong.

killing/hurting people isn't right either, but you think that airmaster (and other series where violence is the main theme) is a show that is allright then? how so? don't you have to go to jail too then? after your logic, allthough it's only a show, it depicts violence which is a bad thing. so if you like seeing a show where people get hurt/kill each other, then you must be a mass murderer! death sentence!
Adults can fight back/defend themselves.

Anyway, I liked airmaster for the violence/action only. If you're one of those people who can take a show for what it is and ignore all the annoying shit (like Renga and the giant breasted lesbian), then you'll often get a lot more enjoyment out of anime in general.

Anyway, I need to transfer the berserk comic to my laptop. So fucking awesome.
Old 2004-11-06, 19:01   Link #87
otakujohn

I watched ep1 of this series tonight and I love it. I can't wait to see more.
Basically anything with a high level of cute gets my seal of approval.
If loving cute anime makes me a lolicon fan, so be it. Western morals need not apply when watching anime or playing ren'ai games.

Now if the Bush voting Evangelical Christian Fundie nutjobs will excuse me, I need to look at my new Megami.

Last edited by otakujohn; 2004-11-06 at 19:35.
Old 2004-11-06, 20:22   Link #88
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
I liked airmaster for the violence/action only. If you're one of those people who can take a show for what it is and ignore all the annoying shit (like Renga and the giant breasted lesbian), then you'll often get a lot more enjoyment out of anime in general.

Nice one mate, i'll say this to you, i have nothing personal against you. Just keep it simple and leave all that RL crap out of it.
cos i can't hate anyone who like reading Berserk manga.
it absobloodylutely rocks!!!!

We keep it to anime and manga and we can keep this thread from being closed.

Please leave the other baggaged at the front door. your a otaku, let us hate you for an otaku, and not some facist fanatic.

ja ne.

lovingly,

onizuka-GTO

P.S: im mildly offend about your previous previous post, you didn't use some better drawn hentai manga scenes. You bloody kuso taberu F**ker. you just made me look like a cheap frigging git that has no better taste in doujinshi artist. your gunno suffer you Triad-fansubbing hating otaku.

:fingers: :fingers:
Old 2004-11-06, 20:30   Link #89
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Oh noes, Futakoi pedo-bus

LOL is this some jailer transport?

great pic
Old 2004-11-06, 20:39   Link #90
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
LOL is this some jailer transport?

great pic
no. its a school bus.

LOL

seriously thats just a normal bus.

looks great though....
Old 2004-11-06, 21:00   Link #91
KBTKaiser

This is a pretty good show IMO. I'd say to give it a few more eps to shine through. The story behind the Shrine of the Twins is interesting enough.
Old 2004-11-06, 22:31   Link #92
Iron Monkey

Quote:
Adults can fight back/defend themselves.

Anyway, I liked airmaster for the violence/action only. If you're one of those people who can take a show for what it is and ignore all the annoying shit (like Renga and the giant breasted lesbian), then you'll often get a lot more enjoyment out of anime in general.

Okay, by your definition, people who watch Futakoi are in closet pedos, and should be ashamed of themselves. Does that mean that people who watch Berserk are in closet murderers and rapists, and should also be ashamed that they are turned on by such violence? Something to think about...

And the "adults can fight back/defend themselves is a pretty weak ass argument. So just because in your opinion, they are older and thus should be able to defend themselves from rape/torture/death, then it's okay?
Old 2004-11-06, 23:06   Link #93
ChainLegacy
廉頗

I'm 15 and quite confident I'm not a helpless being.
Old 2004-11-07, 04:34   Link #94
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

So which group of twins are going to get him first? you can see the seething rivally already when the original twins meet the pampered rich twins.

You could tell what they were thinking: "WTF ARE THOSE BIATCHES??!!!"

Old 2004-11-07, 15:44   Link #95
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
So which group of twins are going to get him first? you can see the seething rivally already when the original twins meet the pampered rich twins.

You could tell what they were thinking: "WTF ARE THOSE BIATCHES??!!!"

I'll tell you right now. You'll be suprised in Episode 2. ^^;
Old 2004-11-07, 18:11   Link #96
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
blarg. I just found this show to be utterly boring. All these clingy twins are cute and all, but thier all basically the same character (each set of twins is also voiced by the same sieyuu. talk about lazy :P ). Might pick this show up again later when thiers nothing better to watch
Old 2004-11-07, 19:15   Link #97
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Sadly, we all know the answer: none of them.
I have rarely seen a show which comes to any sort of conclusion.

Dears maybe, I think by the end it wasnt 100%, but I can claim it
was a mostly victory for Ren over Neneko. Even then it was still fumei.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayamaneko
blarg. I just found this show to be utterly boring. All these clingy twins are cute and all, but thier all basically the same character (each set of twins is also voiced by the same sieyuu. talk about lazy :P ). Might pick this show up again later when thiers nothing better to watch
I do get the same impression: but it was a first episode and with so many characters
to introduce they didnt really have time for any fun.

Ill keep watching this one though because there are so few new fall series that catch my interest at all, I have to settle for a large quantity of mildly uninteresting ones. (I'd say Tukuyomi is good: highly recommended. Bleach too. The rest of recent new ones, less so.)
Old 2004-11-07, 19:21   Link #98
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Sadly, we all know the answer: none of them.
I have rarely seen a show which comes to any sort of conclusion.

Dears maybe, I think by the end it wasnt 100%, but I can claim it
was a mostly victory for Ren over Neneko. Even then it was still fumei.

I do get the same impression: but it was a first episode and with so many characters
to introduce they didnt really have time for any fun.

Ill keep watching this one though because there are so few new fall series that catch my interest at all, I have to settle for a large quantity of mildly uninteresting ones. (I'd say Tukuyomi is good: highly recommended. Bleach too. The rest of recent new ones, less so.)
*sigh*

That's true. he's not going to get any, if he does get all of them it will only be in the doujinshi. God i love doujinshi!!!

*runs off to find some*

muwahahaha...
Old 2004-11-08, 00:37   Link #99
Hayamaneko
cat boy?

Send a message via AIM to Hayamaneko
Quote:

i disagree actually. alot of the shows from this season are slightly above average, but nothing spectacular. Shows like Genshinken, Yakitate Japan, Beck, and School Rumble easily trump this show in terms of entertainment value in thier first episode alone. (in my opinion at least).
Old 2004-11-08, 01:41   Link #100
kobun

I just want to say that show is cursed..

Also i think the thing with the little twins is odd. Since their his cousin's. It also seems from the first ep it seems that his aunt, was his mother twin sister..
Closed Thread