AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-08-26, 20:46   Link #81
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the final quest to get Klaudia and all they have to do is beat Brunnen and his pet Lumbar but theres a wrench in the plan when a dragon shows up out of know where

Poor Reisalin got her donut stolen away by a wild animal
Old 2023-08-27, 02:04   Link #82
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

previously, they have a monster problem. Now they have a dragon problem. Only good thing is the dragon trashed the arrogant guy.

well, and we can see now the true @sshole in the village. When a great danger appear, religious fanatic would use the situation in their agenda. Hope this priest is the next one to be trashed by the dragon.

Klaudia finally allowed by her dad to join the adventuring team. Well, he has a positive view of Ryza and friends now.

looking forward to next week. ^^
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-27, 15:36   Link #83
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Honestly it might have been more interesting if Ryza and company had to face the reality of there being things they simply can't handle. A dragon like that really was outside their ability and they nearly got themselves killed because they couldn't accept any sacrifice. And it was dumb luck that saved them all.

At least they are being pushed to improve themselves. And hey someone pointed out that Lent's nearly broken sword is probably not going to be useful in a serious fight.
Old 2023-09-02, 20:47   Link #84
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So its good to fight that dragon only after some resolve from Lent who have to face is drunk of a father to get a sword and Klaudia to prove that she can fight
Old 2023-09-03, 22:09   Link #85
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

You really can't cure stupid. Amazing that Bos after nearly getting killed decided that he can totally win...he just got caught offguard that one time. Maybe they should let the dragon kill him. He might make fewer excuses in the afterlife...

But I suppose the main cast sitting around until news about the hunting team being massacred arrives would be a bit of a downer way to spend an episode.

Nice enough that everyone had little moments of growth. Really needed more of Ryza and her parents so this was at least good. Got a bit from Lent and his father which worked well enough. Honestly I don't blame the guy for saying that fighting a dragon is a dumb idea. Even if he wasn't a drunkard that would be sound advice.

And hey nice gain for Klaudia in finally proving her own ability. As much as her friends proving themselves was important, so was getting through to him that Klaudia isn't simply someone weak.
Old 2023-09-04, 04:44   Link #86
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

emotional moment when Ryza dad gave his permission to his daughter to fight the dragon. Hopefully, things would turn out fine in the end.

Lent able to borrow a better sword. It's surprising, even if his dad is a drunk, the sword is kept in pristine condition.

and looks like Klaudia impressed her dad with that perfect shot.

it's crazy to fight a dragon that strong. They need a lot of plot armor, or maybe "thigh armor" to survive this one. Just kidding.
Old 2023-09-09, 20:34   Link #87
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I know it was basically a necessity, but I felt less hyped about their win compared to just feeling bad for that poor dragon. That creature was summoned against its will for someone else's battle and then got killed because no one involved in that could clean up after themselves. Probably better than it constantly being left in that state I suppose.

Credit to the cast. They did good work. And I think the show tried as hard as possible to give everyone something to do. Klaudia scoring some valuable hits, Ryza's tools coming through, Tao setting up the battlefield, and Lent got a few good hits in. All in all they did a nice job.
Old 2023-09-09, 20:46   Link #88
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well its off to fight the dragon and Reisalin really doing most of the work but got to hand it to Tao pulling his own figuring out the writing and what needs to be done to win
Old 2023-09-10, 01:39   Link #89
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

Bos is dragon fodder twice. Good.

Ryza's new bomb is super strong, must have taken out a lot of hp from the dragon. Lent and that last bomb finish the job. Klaudia and Tao also contributed plenty. Overall a success.

well, Ryza group now has the recognition and respect of the richest man in town, all the guardians who were saved + their families. But they got a scold from own parents. lol

it's a bit worrying though... that dragon might be keeping out those Phliuscha monsters. Now the dragon is gone.. more of those things might appear.

hoping this anime get a season 2. I'm enjoying it a lot.
Old 2023-09-16, 12:33   Link #90
AntonKutovoi

I hope they'll announce season 2. Because they adapted only half of the game. I want to see Kilo and that scene in the forest in anime form.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 14:35   Link #91
Meera

I hope season 2 is on the way. There still lots of crucial elements of the OG still need to adapt. The 3rd game is meant to be the final chapter for our dear Ryza
Meera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-16, 20:49   Link #92
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So its good to find stone tablets of a map to find treasure just got to ask the town folks

6/10
Old 2023-09-16, 20:53   Link #93
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Decent way to wrap things up.

Would certainly appreciate a season 2 announcement soon though. With the way this wrapped up it just leaves you waiting for that.
Old 2023-09-17, 01:27   Link #94
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 12:

finally see Lila and Empel fighting seriously with strong monster. They really are professionals at this. Two hand sword to crack the armor, three bombs, and one more hit to the head to finish it off.

well, and it's a relaxed final episode for Ryza and friends. A treasure hunt to show the value of the fruits. Well, if there's no water.. then those watery fruits would really help the early settlers survive in the island.

hmm, old man Pat and his neighbors are all happy with the dragon hunt + trash cleanup. I guess those village people who are angry about the death of the dragon live in another area of the village.

thank you Ryza and friends for this enjoyable season.

have never played the Ryza game, but I'm happy to have watched this.

hoping for a season 2!!

thigh/10
Old 2023-09-17, 02:54   Link #95
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-19, 17:21   Link #96
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Decent way to wrap things up.

Would certainly appreciate a season 2 announcement soon though. With the way this wrapped up it just leaves you waiting for that.
Gameplayers say the anime about covers half of Game 1's content; so there's another half waiting to be animated as S2.

And let's not forget Games 2 and 3 as well.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-09-23, 02:06   Link #97
magnuskn

All in all, the series was a bit too chill, so the stakes were overall too low to keep much interest. Tao especially seemed like thrown in to have a smart character, who was completely useless in almost every situation but the one specific thing he was able to do.

6,5/10.
Old 2023-09-23, 19:34   Link #98
Alchemist007
*Author

It wasn't a particularly complex plot but at least there was some seeming experimentation with Ryza's learning of the craft. Shenanigans and adventure.

7/10

Tags
adaptation, atelier