AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-18, 04:39   Link #81
Tenzen12

So I am re-reading novel and found something fun. Lulala apparently sings in "ancient language". I guess that explains that english
Old 2020-08-23, 10:40   Link #82
SilverGlavenus

"Something bigger than any man ...", shows boobs. Man this show is good.

Probably a cursed idea but I am rather curious to see this anime's version of centipede and cockroach girls.
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 16:52   Link #83
Blueknight78

wow next episode will be "attack on boobs!!!!, they are massive!!!!!

i really feel bad for snake girl, because she have a hard competition and it's looks like she don't mind "sharing" the mc as long it is only "physical" and no 'feelings", i means she looks like being open for a "harem" as long she being the "main wife", it's really sad which she can't shed any tears due to being a snake.

Basically we already have almost of all his "harem complete" and man it's really look heavy inspired by the other "monster musume" since most of the monster girls are almost a copy of the other show: we have the first girl being the snake the second being the centaur, then we also have the hapry and the spider, we only are missing the "slime" girl to make the main girl cast from the other serie to be complete, while we also have some girls from the "secondary cast(the defensive army), like the zombie and the ciclopes, let's see how the mc can handle his harem which just keep getting "bigger" in all the aspects(not only in amount of girls)

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2020-08-23 at 17:59.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 16:53   Link #84
AC-Phoenix
Detective

At first I was all "Woah, a non creepy spider."
Then I saw that she had hair on her citin after all and was all like "Gah, spider!"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
wow next episode will be "attack on boobs!!!!, they are massive!!!!!

i really feel bad for snake girl, because she have a hard competition and it's looks like she don't mind "sharing" the mc as long it is only "physical" and no 'feelings", i means she looks like being open for a "harem" as long she being the "main wife", it's really sad which she can't shed any tears due to being a snake.

Basically we already almost all his "harem complete" and man it's really look heavy inspired by the other "monster musume" since most of the monster girls are almost the same as the other show: we have the first girl being the snake the second being the centaur, then we also have the hapry and the spider, we only are missing the "slime" girl to make the main girl cast from the other serie to be complete, while we also have some girls from the "secondary cast(the defensive army), like the zombie and the ciclopes, let's see how the mc can handle his harem whcih just keep getting "bigger" in all the aspects(not only in ammount of girls)
I actually prefer this over the other one. No annoying loli characters yet. Unless you want to count the dragon, who is probably shapeshifting anyway. That being said, as the entire Monster cast is rather tall compared to glenn, he might just appear smaller than he actually is.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2020-08-23 at 17:17.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-23, 18:04   Link #85
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
At first I was all "Woah, a non creepy spider."
Then I saw that she had hair on her citin after all and was all like "Gah, spider!"...

I actually prefer this over the other one. No annoying loli characters yet. Unless you want to count the dragon, who is probably shapeshifting anyway. That being said, as the entire Monster cast is rather tall compared to glenn, he might just appear smaller than he actually is.
yeah as loli so far we have only the mermaid girl.

about the size, sometimes i feel like the mc being a "children", and indeed if i'm not wrong he still a "teen", around 15 and 17, don't recall but if i'm not wrong he not 18+, the "adult" is the snake girls which if i'm not wrong is 1 or 2 years old than him.

in the beginner was told which he become a doctor formed by his octo master woman really early on his age, the only girls which looks on his size or close to it are the mermaid and maybe the harpy all the others does really looks taller and in some cases like the centaur and spider really taller than him.
Old 2020-08-23, 20:52   Link #86
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Arahnia is really fun can really set up traps really fast Glenn just got to make sure he have to carry a knife with him
Old 2020-08-23, 23:57   Link #87
Magewolf

What exactly is keeping Saphentite and Glenn apart? We know octo-doctor ordered them(and how can she do that when they have both graduated?) to not get together but why did she?
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 00:34   Link #88
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
yeah as loli so far we have only the mermaid girl.

about the size, sometimes i feel like the mc being a "children", and indeed if i'm not wrong he still a "teen", around 15 and 17, don't recall but if i'm not wrong he not 18+, the "adult" is the snake girls which if i'm not wrong is 1 or 2 years old than him.

in the beginner was told which he become a doctor formed by his octo master woman really early on his age, the only girls which looks on his size or close to it are the mermaid and maybe the harpy all the others does really looks taller and in some cases like the centaur and spider really taller than him.
Saphe didn't really look older than Glenn when they first met though. It feels more like she just matured faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
What exactly is keeping Saphentite and Glenn apart? We know octo-doctor ordered them(and how can she do that when they have both graduated?) to not get together but why did she?
If Glenn is actually not an adult yet Cthully might have a problem with that.

In most stories lamias don't have males of their own too, and would need to supplement males from other species, which could be lethal for humans in particular.

There is a rather similar anime, for example, where the Lamia in question keeps squeezing the subject of her affection rather tightly, and we've seen Saphee exhibit similar behavior on multiple occasions.
Not to mention that Saphee seems to have poison fangs. And while the question whether she is actually poisonous has yet to be answered, the story actually hints towards it, given that her family is good with poisons.

Just remember how a young Saphetite was supposed to wipe out an entire clan on her own. That being said, it was a rather dumb idea from both the human side and the lamia side to assassinate the others over a fallen through deal. As long as Saphee would have been released regardless, everything would have been fine.

Or, maybe her family just has a problem with it, who knows.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-24, 01:37   Link #89
Tenzen12

It wouldn't be fine if it came to light that human and monster families conspired during war they would be killed by their own side. Point was cut all loose ends if something went wrong. Dead people don't talk

Lamia in this world has males. In matter of fact there currently only two well known races made of single gender Arachnees and Alraunes.

Especially Arachnees really like human males as they are too weak to resist. Alraunes in other hand has no preference. It doesn't matter whether it is monster, human, animal or plant
Old 2020-08-24, 08:15   Link #90
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I guess all Arachne in anime will be depicted like Black Widow spiders... well most female spiders are way bigger than the male one.. and they'll eat the male after mating
so I can't blame them to put Arachne as Ara~ara pervert oneesan with huge appetite in front of the male

aww... so Glenn implied that he could not reciprocate Sapphee's feeling..
it is either he already have a lover somewhere or he want to wait until his clinic reach some stability.
or probably human and lamia could not mate... I can't imagine a human born from egg
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 08:54   Link #91
Tenzen12

Arachnees doesn't kill their partner... well at least not directly. They don't treat them gently so it's not like they wouldn't broke eventually...

As for Glenn, he is dedicated to clinic and thus doesn't want think about love yet.
Old 2020-08-24, 09:08   Link #92
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

He will also lose the support from Chtully if he break the rules.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-24, 16:23   Link #93
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
He will also lose the support from Chtully if he break the rules.
The yetz unexplained part is how this rule came to be in the first place. At least from what the narratives gives ut, the rule seems to specifically mention a certain Lamia.

Old 2020-08-24, 22:12   Link #94
Tenzen12

It also specifically mention Glenn.
Old 2020-08-25, 07:37   Link #95
Huh...?

Quote:
man it's really look heavy inspired by the other "monster musume" since most of the monster girls are almost a copy of the other show
That's because, if i am right most of those Ecchi Monster Girl Series (like "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijō", "12 Beast" or even "Monster Musume no Oisha-san") are all based on the information from the first "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" by Kenkou Cross which was released in 2010 (the Author of "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijō"/"12 Beast" did create Hentai based on the same character designs before he started working on those two).

Also, it seems that "Yoshino Origuchi" (aka., author of "Monster Girl no Oisha-san") is going to work on a Novel adaptation for the "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijō" series.

By the way, the First and Second volume of "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" had been officially translated by Seven Seas Entertainment.
https://sevenseasentertainment.com/s...-encyclopedia/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
aww... so Glenn implied that he could not reciprocate Sapphee's feeling..
it is either he already have a lover somewhere or he want to wait until his clinic reach some stability.
or probably human and lamia could not mate... I can't imagine a human born from egg
I haven't read the Novel yet, so don't know, but if i have to guess, it would probably be something related to allowing a Human like Glenn be a Doctor for the Monsters, probably because he is the first one to do so.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2020-08-25 at 07:49.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 02:37   Link #96
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
The yetz unexplained part is how this rule came to be in the first place. At least from what the narratives gives ut, the rule seems to specifically mention a certain Lamia.
I'm thinking it's more along the lines of Glenn being a Doctor and Sapphee being his assistant/nurse so a certain level of professionalism must be maintained. This of course just a theory I have...
Old 2020-08-26, 12:51   Link #97
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I'm thinking it's more along the lines of Glenn being a Doctor and Sapphee being his assistant/nurse so a certain level of professionalism must be maintained. This of course just a theory I have...
Why? It was quite common for Doctors to have their wives as nurses back in the towndoctors times.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-26, 13:25   Link #98
Tenzen12

This isn't exactly "Town doctor times" though. This setting is in many aspects far ahead of that.
Old 2020-08-30, 11:31   Link #99
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

The fetish this week is simply "stuck between giant boobs", literally . Also, the episode title is Attack on Gigas? I see what you did there, show .
Old 2020-08-30, 11:35   Link #100
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 08:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, monster girls