AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-04-14, 14:20   Link #81
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
That is what I am trying to figure out, if the Geordo or Keith would end in exile or death but what about the other routes besides them would Bakarina suffer the same fate even know that she isn't primary rival in the other ones.
It's probably a moot point now that she's unknowingly forced herself into routes she wasn't even involved in .
Old 2020-04-14, 15:26   Link #82
The Green One

There's only one route allowed now. Hers!
Old 2020-04-15, 20:45   Link #83
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
There's only one route allowed now. Hers!
All routes lead to Catarina! Catarina is the true end.
Old 2020-04-15, 21:19   Link #84
kukuru

Truly both a heroine and a villianess. Get all the guys, all the girls, and steal their best lines without a single thought.
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 07:50   Link #85
Meophist

Another video of the Fortune Lover demo: https://twitter.com/hamehura/status/1251103110388277248

Seems to show you're making decisions for Maria Campbell rather than Catarina Claes, who doesn't seem to appear in this scene at all.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 08:10   Link #86
Sixth
Hu Tao

The ending theme is...wow, really great.

Almost if this series itself is a battle anime or tragic anime.

Also, the part where it shows Catarina's multiple faces are well done too.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-17, 22:55   Link #87
rladls2121

I haven't watched the episode yet.
Is she still a kid in this episode?

And in when the real "Protagonist" going to appear?
No, im not talking about Catarina.

May ask though, what is Bakarina, who started using that name first?
Why is she called that way, did Keith, Gerald, or maybe Stuart started calling her that?
I'm also confused if her first name actually starts with C or K.
On Myanimelist site, the site uses K and here people uses C.

Well, her interaction with Maria will be funny,
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 01:26   Link #88
Greenish Growth

Katarina should be a kid in the third episode.

If I'm remembering correctly the Japanese novel fans started calling her Bakarina. English readers got it from the Japanese readers.

I've only seen Katarina's name spelled with a K until Crunchyroll's stream came out.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 06:42   Link #89
The Green One

The name Bakarina is just so fittingly accurate you just can't help but call her that. Anything else just doesn't feel appropriate.
Old 2020-04-18, 06:43   Link #90
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
It was "Catarina" in the Japanese source text, although a number of translations did otherwise. It's spelled that way on the official website(https://hamehura-anime.com/character/#chara_slide) too, and it wouldn't be surprising if it showed up as on-screen text as well, so the anime translation probably didn't have much of a choice in the matter. "Geordo Stuart" shows up written like that on-screen, afterall.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Fourth voice drama, based on episode 2, translation link here: https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
Old 2020-04-18, 08:57   Link #91
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
I haven't watched the episode yet.
Is she still a kid in this episode?

And in when the real "Protagonist" going to appear?
No, im not talking about Catarina.

May ask though, what is Bakarina, who started using that name first?
Why is she called that way, did Keith, Gerald, or maybe Stuart started calling her that?

Well, her interaction with Maria will be funny,
First of all, I think it was the fandom started to called her "Bakarina" because it just seems right I guess and how is deals with her experiences since she remember her former life. I don't think that nobody in the cast calls her that.

She will be still be a kid for this episode but next one I don't know.
Old 2020-04-18, 09:01   Link #92
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

She will always be a kid, even when she grows up...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 12:16   Link #93
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
It was "Catarina" in the Japanese source text, although a number of translations did otherwise. It's spelled that way on the official website(https://hamehura-anime.com/character/#chara_slide) too, and it wouldn't be surprising if it showed up as on-screen text as well, so the anime translation probably didn't have much of a choice in the matter. "Geordo Stuart" shows up written like that on-screen, afterall.

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Fourth voice drama, based on episode 2, translation link here: https://pastebin.com/qzZL5jKV
How to use that pastebin link?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 13:49   Link #94
Frontier

I guess from that time period's standpoint, romance novels and their enthusiasts were probably the closest equivalent to manga and otaku. Kind of sounds like there were more yuri-esque novels in that era then you'd expect too, although that fits with the kind of Harem Catarina has .

Bakarina finds herself meeting the gorgeous Alcot family, with soft-spoken and pretty romance novel reader Sophia and the quite but good looking boy of few words Nicol .

I'm curious, considering Nicol's is apparently the only route in Fortune Lover Catarina knew about second-hand, if there's any details about it she'll wish she had known intimately beforehand ?

I'm guessing, considering Sophia's mom is a blonde with a similar shade of red eyes, the setting just isn't used to platinum blonde's, which is why people were so wary of Sophia because of her looks. Luckily Catarina has great taste .

It looks like Nicol is the male equivalent to Catarina, with his charm factor being capable of effecting both genders .

That's pretty great that Catarina was able to find some great gal pals in Mary and Sophia, to the point where they even form their own book club .

We've finally reached the teenager years for all involved! Not only has Catarina grown into a beautiful young woman, but all her friends have grown into some very good looking boys and girls .

Getting older hasn't improved Bakarina's denseness at all though as she's still completely oblivious to the intentions of the men around her, and probably hasn't second-guessed the affection of her girlfriends either, even when they've gotten more obvious about how they feel. Although not too shabby that's she's fifteen and has already accumulated a 6-person Harem .

Not to be left out, even the girls get their chance to dance with Bakarina. I love how Mary learned the men's part just so she could be able to dance with Catarina. That's commitment .
Old 2020-04-18, 13:53   Link #95
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
How to use that pastebin link?
There's a magnet link for each one that starts with "magnet:" without the quotation marks. Most BitTorrent clients should be able to accept those links to start downloading, although the specific way of doing this would be different depending on the client. The option should have the word "magnet", "URL", or "URI" on it.
Old 2020-04-18, 14:00   Link #96
Nivek von Beldo

Spoiler for YUGE Image:
YEAH Catarina always a girl at heart(and mind) failed to catch Georgo(George) Posesiviness Jelly and Nicol unrequited love message.

Harem Count: 4 boys and 2 girls, still missing the OG MC girl of the game.

Last edited by Nivek von Beldo; 2020-04-18 at 14:33.
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 14:59   Link #97
Botan_TM

Bakarina denseness keeps me grinning through whole episode. The funny things is, she just wanted to avoid a doom in her route so badly, that now have a whole bunch of secret lovers. Obviously, this may end in bigger carnage than original if people go mad.

By the way, it seems that Sophie is an albino.
Old 2020-04-18, 15:06   Link #98
kukuru

Catarina is so Alpha, her protagonist powers are impossible to gauge.

Who needs reincarnation isekai powers when you're Bakarina.
kukuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 16:03   Link #99
leongsh
Daijoubu!

Now I understand why she is known by the fans as Bakarina. She is clueless that she has accumulated a harem of 4 guys and 2 girls. Not only that, she misunderstands each of them in their direct, indirect, and oblique confessions to her. I would not be surprised her otome game nemesis ends up loving her too. Expecting fireworks when they all compete against each other for her.
leongsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-18, 18:04   Link #100
The Green One

While everyone else gets older Bakarina just simply gets taller. The prologue has run it's course and now it's time to see how Fortune Lover goes now that all the Capture Targets and Rival Characters are all childhood friends. They've no doubt socialized with each other extensively over the seven years in their pursuit of their blockhead harem mistress.

Sheesh how could people be so mean to poor Sophia, she's quite the adorable cinnamon roll. Though we did have some melancholy moments as Bakarina remembers her old friend Aachan who she left behind in her past life, seeing her shadow in Sophia.

So I imagine it's time to meet Protagonist-chan next week. It'll be interesting to see what personality she has in the story. We'll have to see what the Bakarina council comes up with to deal with this.

Tags
reincarnated mc, reverse harem